UNIQUE LAPIN Photography

Brooklyn, NY View map

I love capturing that feeling that draws 2 people together and the emotion behind it that tells your story.

Not anyone else’s but the story between you two, telling it like it is. In the most honest moment you have together, the emotional truth.

Moments that captures the honesty; sometimes vulnerable but the realness that you share together. I want you to remember the real smiles, the real expression and the real moments that happened. I will be there to capture these moments and help you remember how you felt every moment on your big day.

My approach is to shoot mostly photojournalistic style throughout the day with of course all the classic family portraits and I always reserve time to create cool bad ass portraits with my couples! But mostly, I want my images to be honest, timeless, touch your heart, make you laugh & cry and let you relive every moment of that special day forever.

Im based out of NYC but very happy to jump on a bus, boat or plane to capture your wedding anywhere. Looking very much forward hearing your story. Hopefully we will meet!

For pricing, questions, and consultations, Please email me at sheena@uniquelapin.com or just say hello! You can also find me at my website, facebook, instagram, VSCO grid and twitter

All content © UNIQUE LAPIN Photography

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Custom Graphics
Engagement Shoot
High-Res Images
Second Shooter

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

Message vendor

• Kate
    Kate H. Married on 03/26/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

I would 100% 10/10 Recommend Hiring Sheena ASAP!

Hiring Sheena was one of the best decisions I've ever made during the whole wedding process...besides marrying my husband:)! She is an amazing person...so cool, calm, collected and just so real. She is someone you would want to chat with, share stories, or even get a drink with! The reason I share those feelings/details is because she makes you feel so comfortable and also that you can trust her. I valued her opinion and advice and she made the whole experience better from engagement photos to the wedding. We were not used to being in front of a camera, and she made us feel and look like stars. We even hired her the night before the wedding for our rehearsal party and it was such a good idea to capture those moments. Another major thing is that the wedding can get overwhelming and crazy. She was a safe zone and great to be around...and had amazing ideas during the whole night. She was so responsive and so positive. Also, her pictures are beautiful. We didn't want just any type of photographer...we wanted ours to capture our personalities and emotions. She is so talented and artistic...they were perfect! Hire her...you will have no regrets!
    Cynthia T. Married on 07/31/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Hire Sheena! She's THE BEST.

Positive: Professionalism, Quality, Responsiveness, Value
    I hired Sheena for our micro ceremony during Covid and cannot be happier with my decision. Prior to the ceremony, Sheena was super responsive to all of my ridiculous questions, and was so patient with the number of communications we had before the event date.

She has such an eye for beauty. Sheena captured the most precious moments of the ceremony, and took the best natural photos of my husband and I on the streets of New York City. We were just being ourselves, and the photos effortlessly showed just that.

I would totally hire Sheena again for any future occasion!
    Aleksandra P. Married on 07/25/2020

Sheena is a rock star!!

Sheena is a rock star!! After our first phone call, we knew she would capture the mood and vibe we were going for. She was so easy to work with! She guided us through the whole process, makes it fun, and her energy is amazing (even in the middle of summer 2020). We are so thankful for all the memories she saved for us. Her photos are absolutely stunning! Thank you, Sheena
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Brooklyn, NY, 10019
Location of (UNIQUE LAPIN Photography)

Other vendors in Greater New York City Metro for your wedding