New York, NY 10019 Map · Phone number

About UNIQUE LAPIN Photography

I love capturing that feeling that draws 2 people together and the emotion behind it that tells your story.

Not anyone else’s but the story between you two, telling it like it is. In the most honest moment you have together, the emotional truth.

Moments that captures the honesty; sometimes vulnerable but the realness that you share together. I want you to remember the real smiles, the real expression and the real moments that happened. I will be there to capture these moments and help you remember how you felt every moment on your big day.

My approach is to shoot mostly photojournalistic style throughout the day with of course all the classic family portraits and I always reserve time to create cool bad ass portraits with my couples! But mostly, I want my images to be honest, timeless, touch your heart, make you laugh & cry and let you relive every moment of that special day forever.

Im based out of NYC but very happy to jump on a bus, boat or plane to capture your wedding anywhere. Looking very much forward hearing your story. Hopefully we will meet!

For pricing, questions, and consultations, Please email me at sheena@uniquelapin.com or just say hello! You can also find me at my website, facebook, instagram, VSCO grid and twitter

All content © UNIQUE LAPIN Photography

unique lapin engagement wedding 01
unique lapin engagement wedding 02

11 Reviews for UNIQUE LAPIN Photography

Nina · Married on 09/16/2017

We worked with Sheena and her second shooter, Claire, for our engagement party, engagement photos, rehearsal dinner, and wedding (which took place at Current at Chelsea Piers). Our experience was incredible. Sheena and Claire are both kind, professional, and fun — and the images they produced for us are nothing short of amazing. We wanted a focus on candid images, and they captured our family and guests so beautifully. We received the photos from all our events exactly when Sheena said they would be ready. They put everyone at ease and blended into the events seamlessly. We would highly recommend Sheena and Unique Lapin.

Sent on 11/06/2017

Jennifer · Married on 08/26/2017

Sheena was one of the first vendors we booked; we quickly fell in love with her style of documentary photography after browsing through all of the gorgeous weddings on her blog. Sheena was amazing to work with fro the very beginning. She is organized, proactive, responsive and thoughtful. Leading up to the wedding we did an engagement shoot, which I am so happy we did because it allowed us to get comfortable in front of the camera and have an understanding of what the wedding day would be like. It also allowed us to get to know Sheena better - we left wanting to be her friend because she's awesome! That shoot was a highlight of our engagement and we recommend all couples do it. On the actual wedding day, Sheena was a BOSS in the best sense of the word. Our timeline was impacted by a few delays but Sheena somehow managed to get our family shots in and make sure everything/everyone ran smoothly, which is not really in her job description. Sheena goes above and beyond. Having just received our photos, we can also say with certainty that having Sheena as our wedding photographer was one of the best decisions we made! Sheena has such a unique style and so beautifully captures those spontaneous moments you want to remember for the rest of your life. Yes, with Sheena you can also take your standard posed family shots, but you'll scroll through the images and see so many moments you forgot had even happened and the immense happiness you felt that day comes right back. We feel that's the marker of a special photographer. We would give Sheena the highest recommendation possible. We can't thank you enough, Sheena & Jeff, for being a part of our wedding day and allowing us to remember it through your beautiful work!

Sent on 10/20/2017

Tiffany · Married on 10/23/2016

Sheena was amazing! My husband and I are so thrilled with how she captured our wedding. She gave us so many pictures to look through and was by far our favorite vendor to work with. She understood that we didn't want traditional and was beyond creative with her style of shooting. She was fun to be around the entire time! Very professional but made you feel like it was your best friend taking pictures of you. Thank you so much Sheena for incorporating your talent with our wedding day! Hire her she's the best!

Sent on 10/17/2016

UNIQUE LAPIN Photography FAQ

• What photography services do you offer? Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Second Shooter
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Negatives, Prints, Proofs

• New York, 10019 See on map