FloraModa Reviews

FloraModa View more information

• Ann
    Ann T. Married on 06/18/2022

Color Magic!

Dru made my wedding absolutely magical with her floral designs. She went above and beyond in the planning and during the day. Every piece she created was breathtaking and I absolutely love my bridal bouquet! All the centerpieces as well other florals were beautiful. The flowers for my ceremony were gorgeous. Working with her was one of the highlights of my wedding. She does magic with color!
  • Cayla
    Cayla M. Married on 04/02/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Dru is a dream to work with. The utmost display of professionalism and artistry

Dru from FloraModa was an absolute dream for our wedding. First and foremost, booking and finding her availability was extremely straightforward (and she does not overcharge for her services!). Once we had our first call, I knew she was not only reliable- but extremely talented! I gave her a few ideas of colors, florals and she nailed my vision perfectly. She was one of the only vendors I did not have to double or triple check things with and just completely understood everything from the beginning. I also ended up adjusting our floral plan a few times and she handled it with ease. The day of the wedding, guests and the staff at my venue could not stop remarking on the colors and spectacular beauty of the flowers. Her boutonnieres for the men were impeccable (normally these go unnoticed) and the corsage flowers were fashioned on bracelets for added elegance. Dru went above and beyond for us and truly- we can't say that everyone else was up to her standard the day of. Dru is an amazing choice for a florist- I will always remember and cherish my beautiful bouquet and the colors from our wedding day.
  • Evelia
    Evelia J. Married on 10/02/2021

A joy to work with!

Dru was an absolute joy to work with for the flowers at our Brooklyn wedding! When searching for a local florist online, I was immediately drawn to FloraModa’s website, packages, portfolio of work and professional look. From the very beginning, Dru was responsive, warm and incredibly knowledgeable. She knew immediately the look that we were going for and created multiples options of looks and packages for us to chose from which were so helpful in further tailoring our vision and budget.
    Working with her leading up to the big day was a dream. Between the beautifully curated care package she sent us and last-minute treat to some much-needed caffeine in our final days – it felt like we were working with a friend who was as genuinely as excited about our big day as we were. She arrived at the bridal suit with the most stunning bouquet of vibrant flowers that made the experience of the day come to life in that moment.
    Upon seeing the reception area and table flower placements, I was brought to tears because this vision of a soft and elegant setting had come to life in a way I never thought possible. I couldn’t sing more praises for FloraModa, highly recommend!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
  • Molly
    Molly M. Married on 09/29/2021

Dream Florals Brought to Life by FloraModa

Working with FloraModa and Dru was truly a highlight of the wedding planning experience! From the first call with Dru, I knew that she would help us build and enhance our venue and special moment with gorgeous florals! I was blown away by FloraModa's website, which was so bright and colorful, unique floral shapes, and bold designs. Something my husband and I wanted with the florals was to focus on what was in season and COLOR. On our second call with Dru when she walked through her proposal, it was perfect! I trusted Dru completely, with her knowledge and experience why would I make any changes! Dru checked in on us often and worked with our coordinator for run of show. Dru built us a beautiful arch that stood for our ceremony as well as for our guests to take photos in front of. Our long barn tables were lined with bud vases filled with pinks, corals, greens, yellows - all unique with varying heights and volume. The personals for the bridal party were truly a treat and tied our large group together. And lastly the bouquet was truly a work of art. It was commanding but still delicate, packed with color and fun. I wish I could have kept it alive forever! I can only highly recommend Dru and hope you get to use her and her absolutely incredible floral services!!!!!!
  • LaRae
    Larae H. Married on 05/12/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The easiest part of my planning!

I really didn't know what I wanted in terms of my wedding florals... I didn't have pinterest boards full of ideas, I just wanted something unique, fun and colorful. I instructed Dru to take the reigns because she's the expert... no regrets!! My bouquet and my husbands boutonniere turned out so good, they coordinated but didn't match and were truly unique and beautiful. Even though our wedding plans weren't grand and we weren't doing a huge ceremony Dru still made us feel important and attended to, following up on every little detail from the inital contact to after our tiny civil ceremony. In planning for our wedding I often felt vendors were dismissive because of our smaller needs but Dru was not and that's why I ended up chosing her (didn't hurt that her aesthetic is amazing!!). Ended up being the easiest part of my planning! Thank you Dru!