Stems Brooklyn Reviews

50 Reviews for Stems Brooklyn

• Brinley

Brinley & Eric Devore · Getting married on 06/10/2021

Flower Dreams

I did not know what my flower dreams were made of until it was created for my wedding!!! I had found Stems through Instagram and loved their arrangements and their mission of sustainability. I spoke with Zara on the phone for an initial consultation and I felt like she heard me vision and was ready to make it a reality within budge. Her enthusiasm and knowledge of flowers got me excited and I knew we had to have them for our wedding.

Zara was flexible and willing to shift gears with us when we had to make a change to our initial wedding plans due to COVID. She came up to our now Upstate NY wedding venue for a site visit and helped us to rethink out plan.

I really did not know what to expect for our flower arrangements, but I was STUNNED and in total awe when the room was finished. My husband is still talking about our sweetheart table to this day.

Zara and her team made our flower dreams come true.

Sent on 11/10/2020

Carrie D. · Getting married on 04/08/2021

Gorgeous wedding boquet

Stems created a custom bouquet for my wedding and it was stunning—a unique, beautiful palette, and no where near your standard cookie cutter arrangement.

Sent on 08/31/2020
  • Rachel

Rachel F. · Married on 12/21/2019

Magical Wedding Flowers!

Andraya at Stems Brooklyn was our flower genius! She helped us figure out ways to stay in our budget and was awesome to work with the whole time. She took my general ideas and color schemes and made them come to life! Our wedding flowers were beyond gorgeous- whimsical and creative. We got so many compliments on our flowers from all of our guests! I dried all our flowers because I couldn’t stand to see them go to waste. Hire Stems Brooklyn for all your flower event design needs!

Sent on 03/08/2020

Barbara Stratton · Married on 11/30/2019

Wedding flowers

Stems was fabulous at interpreting my vision into
    Beautiful florals for my wedding at Wythe Hotel.

Sent on 02/02/2020
  • Desiré

Desiré · Married on 11/22/2019

Forever grateful!

I found and contacted Stems via Instagram for availability back in 2019. They happened to have an elopement package which for our budget. I provided them with an image of something I liked, but asked them to surprise me and have fun!!

On my wedding day, when my flowers arrived, I was in absolute awh! I couldn’t have asked for a more beautiful bouquet!

I absolutely, 100% recommend them! I am
    Forever grateful to them!

Sent on 05/25/2020

Annabelle Wallace · Married on 09/28/2019

Amazing in every way!

The Stems team made all my wedding dreams come true!! A few weeks later and I'm still swooning over my bouquet :) both Suzanna and Rachel were amazing to work with throughout the whole planning process. I gave them a few pictures and explained my vision and they ran with it and exceeded all of my expectations! I received so many compliments from guests and even my wedding vendors (who see thousands of flowers I'm sure). I would recommend them a million times over!

Sent on 10/17/2019

Jessica Mechanic · Married on 09/06/2019

Best Florists Ever!

I worked with Zara at Stems for my wedding florals and I was beyond happy. The second I met with Zara, she made me feel comfortable that she would take my ideas and turn them into something beautiful. The whole experience from start to finish was so much fun and I could not have been happier with the outcome. I wish I could have a million more weddings so I could keep designing my florals with Stems and Zara!!!

Sent on 10/30/2019

Caroline L · Married on 07/13/2019

Designer’s Choice is the best thing ever

I’m obsessed with my wedding florals designed by Zara at Stems. She’s helpful, responsive, and seriously talented. I did the designers choice package, which I wholeheartedly recommend - Zara listened and helped me figure out what I liked, and I’m so glad I did. Leave it to the professionals at Stems to select and design seasonal floral arrangements and you won’t be disappointed. She even went above and beyond to add butterflies to our flower girl’s flower crown at her request. Thank you!!

Sent on 07/23/2019
  • Mo Farrell

Mo Farrell · Married on 06/22/2019

Stems exceeded expectations in every way!

Stems was exactly what we needed and wanted - an easy, affordable, flexible florist close to our wedding venue with beautiful arrangements that fit our aesthetic. Working with Zara was a dream. She understood what we wanted better than we did, and she was super flexible about altering our order and working with us to make sure that it was in line with our budget. We ordered bouquets, a garland with loose flowers that we had assembled for the alter, and some pedals for the flower children. She even added some extra loose flowers for the tables that our family friend put together. We really appreciated that flexibility, and understanding of our scrappiness - especially because the search for a wedding florist was a particularly frustrating and stressful point in our wedding planning.

What was most special, though, was that everything was carefully chosen and curated based on what was in season. We loved that we didn't have to do much work or decision making, and everything ended up turning out beautifully. The flowers fit with our venue and overall aesthetic perfectly.

We highly recommend Stems to anyone and we've already ordered from them for other things. We're customers for life (or as long as we live in the area)!

Sent on 08/24/2019

brittany · Married on 06/08/2019

Completely exceeded any expectations

Stems completely took my breath away on the day of our wedding. From my bouquet, to the wedding structure, to the table-scapes I was stunned by their work. Working with Zara was fantastic from day one. She provided a visual proposal and additional sketches that helped us get on the same page for what we were envisioning. I felt completely comfortable leaving her and the team to be the artists that they are and I appreciate how they strive to be sustainable and environmentally friendly. I cannot sufficiently put into words how much I loved all of their work.

Sent on 06/28/2019
  • Rebecca

Rebecca Casas · Married on 05/11/2019

The Absolute Best

I would highly recommend hiring Stems to do your wedding flowers. We did the a la carte package for budgets under $5k and the flowers we received were above and beyond my wildest expectations. Zara and her team are the most professional--I later learned our cake was delivered VERY late and they waited until the cake had arrived and the job was done. They created a custom swirled backdrop for our ceremony that was so fanciful and lovely. Every guest raved about how beautiful the flowers were and they held up the entire night. Stems is also environmentally friendly and does't use foam, which is a wonderful plus. I told Stems to really do whatever they wanted and I trusted them completely. It was fun every step of the way.

Sent on 05/27/2019

Joel H Leogrande · Married on 03/30/2019

Made our Dreams come to Life

Zara and the team at Stems were by far the best vendor we worked with for our wedding day. They took the time to understand exactly what we wanted for our wedding and got creative to try new ideas they hadn't done before. Zara created custom center pieces with flowers hanging down from quince branches that were unlike anything I've ever seen at a wedding. Additionally, they are a wonderful local business and a great way to support a Brooklyn operational if you're having your wedding here.

I will recommend Stems to all of my family and friends!

Sent on 04/06/2019

Allison Mooney · Married on 02/16/2019

Stems knocked it out of the park!!!!

All I can say is: WOW. Stems knocked it out of the park. To be honest, flowers weren’t my main priority, but I still cared about having beautiful decor. Based on a brief conversation, they were able to capture exactly what I wanted within my price range. The arrangements (and bouquets, boutonnieres, corsages) looked so unique and cool. On top of that, Zara a total pleasure to work with. Highly recommend!!!

Sent on 03/16/2019

Dale Levine · Married on 01/06/2019

Hire Stems Brooklyn as your Wedding Florist

We are so thrilled we hired Stems Brooklyn as our florist for our wedding and you will be too. Zara is amazing to work with - she is so creative, thoughtful, talented and responsive. The team put together exactly what we wanted at a very affordable price. They are able to make every single piece unique and stunningly beautiful. We couldn't be happier with the flowers we had at our wedding - thank you Stems!

Sent on 01/21/2019

Lisbeth Zelle · Married on 11/10/2018

Statement Florals

The florals from Stems were FABULOUS. The giant arrangements that flanked our ceremony and our ‘sweetheart table’ were great - they made our space festive and special. And worked with the unique pizzazz at the Golden Unicorn - our wedding venue in Chinatown.

The flowers for the bouquets and boutonnières as well as the escort table were great - and the petals for the dinner tables were the perfect color.

Stems team was easy to work with and very responsive. The florals on the day were exactly as I envisioned after working with Stems.

We couldn’t be happier.

Sent on 12/27/2018
  • Reyna

Reyna Ramirez-Guest · Married on 10/19/2018

Excellent Service and Beautiful Seasonal Flowers

Stems did an excellent job in capturing our style and taste. We worked with Zara, she was thoughtful and answered all our questions every step of the way. The flowers and our bouquets were gorgeous. Stems also made good use with our budget.

Sent on 11/25/2018

Nicole Mangano · Married on 10/12/2018

Floral perfection

Stems Brooklyn was the first vendor that I knew I wanted to work with after looking at /stalking their instagram page. I loved their unique spin on wedding florals. They looked like nothing I had ever seen before. I reached out to Zara and she helped me to create a proposal based on my vision and budget. Then we met to discuss color palettes and I had the opportunity to add more flowers. Stems created a beautiful flower crown and small centerpieces for my Mexican themed bridal shower. I was in love!! However, my wedding flowers were perfection! They created a beautiful copper flower arch with aisle flowers which was the best centerpiece for our ceremony. Our table centerpieces were so simple and romantic and complimented our charming venue. Stems also created an special small bouquet that was bright purple in memory of my father who passed from Alzheimer's. I would definitely recommend Stems Brooklyn to anyone looking for unique and romantic florals. I will be using them again for future events.

Sent on 12/03/2018

C · Married on 10/07/2018

Stems was incredible and the quality of the flowers they use in their arrangements was very top notch. Zara was amazing walking through the process and really listened to all elements from the vibe we were going for to specific flowers on our wish list. We highly recommend!!

Sent on 10/13/2018
  • Q

Quincy · Married on 09/29/2018

We cannot speak highly enough about our experience with Stems! Zara and her crew went above and beyond and completely exceeded any expectations we had for our wedding flowers. They were, quiet simply, stunning and took my breath away when I first laid eyes on them. They were more unique and beautiful than anything I had imagined. I can't tell you haw many compliments we received on them and they continue to pour in. I loved working with Zara from the first email exchange and have found my new favorite florist. Thank you, Stems, for all you did to help realize our wedding dream. It really was perfection. Love!

Sent on 10/06/2018
  • Kporze01

Katia · Married on 09/29/2018

Where to begin ... Zara is unbelievably talented at what she does. I came to her with some scraps of an idea ("i like blue" "i like candles" "garlands are cool") -- i didn't have a wedding planner, I didn't have wedding colors, I just had an idea for a vibe -- and from there she created and executed an ambiance that was literally my dream come true. And she did it all accommodating my budget. Stems allows you to name your price and then works to fulfill your vision within that range, knowing where to spend the money and on what. Never wasteful. Always thoughtful. And like I said, they really take the time to understand the basics of what you want and then grow that with you. I get chills thinking about how beautiful their work was at my wedding. My venue had a very medieval feel to it but had fairly bare walls... Zara somehow installed vines to crawl up the walls, bursting from the fireplace, candles everywhere... it really felt like we were transported to another time and place. The bouquets and centerpieces she created were flawless -- just exactly matched the vibe. When I have pics back from the photographer I will add them. If you're looking for someone to hand you a bouquet of white roses and call it a day Stems really isn't for you -- they can do that, but their forte is for the bride who wants to create a multi-dimensional vibe with their florist that goes beyond the flowers themselves. Stems is a part of the family now -- we're going to hire Zara for any event we ever need flowers for. She's amazing to work with, and her work will blow you away. HIRE STEMS!!

Sent on 10/07/2018
  • Ana D.

N/A · Married on 09/22/2018

Gorgeous flowers!

Zara was incredible at working with us and delivering beautiful flowers on our wedding day. We didn't know exactly what we were looking for and we had a tight budget but Zara made it easy for us - giving us suggestions on what we needed for our specific venue and explaining what would be in season. She was so professional and organized. We loved our bouquets and the arrangements. It was exceptional quality and came in on budget for us. We highly recommend Stems!

Sent on 10/20/2018
  • Jessica

Jessica Mazo · Married on 09/08/2018

Beyond my expectations

My wedding flowers were the MOST BEAUTIFUL flowers ever. I went to Zara with a vision and she really and truly brought it to life. I felt so comfortable and was beyond impressed with her professionalism and artistic talent. I can't recommend Stems enough. You would be missing out if you didn't use them. 10/10 would use them again.

Sent on 11/24/2018
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 09/08/2018

Perfect florals!

I was so happy to have chosen Stems for our floral arrangements. Zara is a natural and she put together a beautiful mood board off of what very little we knew about flowers, color etc. She was easy to work with and although I had a vague image in my head, she listened closely to my likes/dislikes and was able to bring my vision to life. The fact that they were experienced with our venue (The Wythe Hotel) helped as well. The price point was great (compared to some other florists in NYC, which can be outrageous) and it ended up feeling like we got even more than we had asked for! They also helped us coordinate donation of our flowers after the wedding which we were very happy about as well! Highly recommended.

Sent on 12/26/2018

Emily · Married on 08/19/2018

I stumbled upon Stems when I was just about to give up my search to find an affordable floral option for our wedding. Their a la carte menu was EXACTLY what we needed for our restaurant wedding at Frankies 457. While we love flowers, having never been to our venue (we live in Singapore), meant it was hard for us to have a vision of what exactly what we wanted or needed. Thankfully, Zara had been there before and was familiar with the space.

Zara was amazing from the start, she worked within our budget, entertained all my questions, and when it came time to talk about the flowers a few weeks before the big day, my husband thought I had just spent an hour chatting with a friend.

When we arrived at Frankies we were greeted by a sea of beautiful bud vases and other arrangements. Honestly, if we were to have a vision of flowers, it would have been EXACTLY what Stems provided. Everything about the floral arrangements and customer service exceeded expectations.

We also LOVED how Stems helped us connect the dots for donating our flowers after the wedding to Bloom Again.

Would highly recommend Stems to anyone. Thank you again for helping to may our day beautiful!

Sent on 08/24/2018

Casey · Married on 08/11/2018

Wow, what an amazing, professional, communicative, helpful staff. I found Stems Brooklyn through my own research and could not be more impressed with the job they had done. We were married at the Brooklyn Botanic Garden in front of 150+ guests. My logistical, incredibly thorough, and most importantly beautiful wife (see photo) planned and organized the majority of the event, but was gracious enough to allow me to pick the florist. Zara was the absolute best vendor we worked with throughout the entire planning process. When we initially met her, her organization, enthusiasm, and care shined throughout the entire meeting. She listened to us intently, provided well thought answers, and made us feel like friends, not clients from our first meeting. My wife was so impressed with her organizational skills and attention to detail she left our first meeting smiling ear to ear. Zara truly listened to us throughout the entire meeting. I had stated I wanted high arrangements to provide depth to the space but wanted to stay as far away from trumpet vases and hydrangeas and the like to avoid a bunch of golf ball looking obelisks around the space. What she showed me was beautiful. What she delivered was breathtaking. While beautiful flowers are important, the most important thing is to ensure you are hiring someone that cares about your day just as you do, and Zara certainly reflected that. We ordered 3 mother corsages, 2 father boutonnieres, 6 bridesmaid bouquets, 6 groomsmen boutonnieres, 1 bridal bouquet, 1 groomsmen boutonniere, cake decor, and table arrangements. It was worth every. single. penny. She even made me a backup boutonniere in case my first one was crush from all the hugs I received! I cannot thank Zara and the team at Stems Brooklyn enough for their dedication to our wedding. And I won't stop thanking my wife for agreeing with me that they should be our florists. THANK YOU STEMS BROOKLYN! THANK YOU ZARA!

Sent on 08/14/2018