Bespoke Beauty & Bridal Reviews

15 | Brooklyn, NY

15 Reviews for Bespoke Beauty & Bridal

15 Bespoke Beauty & Bridal Reviews

Adina · Married on 08/25/2018

Erin and her team are second-to-none. They made everyone in our bridal party feel beautiful, and they were super-receptive to feedback during the hair and makeup trial. Everyone felt glamorous and beautiful, but still looked completely themselves.

Bridget · Married on 06/16/2018

Erin and Annie did a fantastic job on the hair and makeup for my wedding. Not only were they very professional, they were also fun to hang out with. They were very accommodating on the day of the wedding- even fixing a friend's busted updo (that she had done at another salon) for free. I can't recommend them enough!

Janette · Married on 05/26/2018

Annie took care of all my hair needs for my wedding day and I am thrilled with the services rendered! Having experience in the cosmetics industry I was confident in my makeup needs, however was at a loss for hair. Annie's services were exceptional from the trial to the execution day of! She is very talented and was able to singlehandedly style the hair for myself, three of my bridesmaids and my mother. We all had vastly different hair lengths and densities and we were all extremely pleased with the final product. Annie was attentive to our needs to ensure we felt the hair was executed to our vision, she remained on schedule, and even offered helpful tips for my veil and floral hairpiece. Her overall demeanor was so friendly and calm, it was a welcome presence for the morning with all those day of nerves and excitement. I highly recommend Bespoke Beauty & Bridal!

Sent on 06/18/2018

Bespoke Beauty & Bridal's reply:

Thanks so much for this lovely review Janette! I had a great day working with you and your bridal party!

Jessi · Married on 11/11/2017

Annie and Erin are both professional and fun! Thank you for making me look beautiful!

Jennifer · Married on 11/11/2017

Annie and Cathy were fantastic. I had a trial in August for hair and make up and they were on time and incredibly professional. I love make up, but don't wear it frequently, but Cathy did an amazing job complete with false eyelashes I couldn't even feel but could definitely see. Annie did a fantastic job on my short hair creating the beachy wave I desired. On the morning of my wedding in November, they arrived at my apartment before 7 am as requested and were able to transform both me and my maid of honor (whom they hadn't previously met). Even though my maid of honor has oily skin and curly hair and I have dry skin with straight hair, we both never looked so good. I could recommend them more.

Sarah · Married on 04/01/2017

Annie and Erin were wonderful to work with. I basically never wear make-up or fuss with my hair, and they made me feel extremely comfortable from the get-go, making it clear that the idea was to keep me looking like me. I got married in Manhattan but live out of state, and they graciously squeezed in a rehearsal for me right around Christmas when I was in town. Their humor and down to earth attitudes immediately put me at ease, and came in really handy on my wedding day when I was starting to get very anxious. My hair and make-up looked great, and I cannot recommend them enough.

April · Married on 08/13/2016

Bespoke did an amazing job with my hair, I never have looked better! Very professional and friendly!

Cari · Married on 08/06/2016

I am so happy I went with Bespoke Beauty! I don't wear makeup and hate getting my hair done, so I definitely put off booking my bridal beauty sessions too late. Even though Annie and Erin weren't available on the day of my wedding, they hooked me up with two AMAZING ladies (Cathy and Lauren). All four of them were present at the trial, so I knew I was in good hands. They listened to my concerns and desires, collaborated as a team, and really just went above and beyond. On the actual day of, Cathy and Lauren were early, joked with my bridesmaids as if they were old friends, and made everyone look stunning. They stayed after they were done to hang out and I really am so happy they were part of my day. The whole team was professional and friendly, and I think you'd be crazy not to book them.

Timothy · Married on 07/16/2016

Bespoke was a fantastic choice that we would make again in an instant. From the pre-wedding interactions to their work on our wedding day, we could not have been happier with Bespoke. They were professionals in both an artistic and business sense. They addressed all our divergent needs (two mothers, two sisters, and a bride all in a few short hours!) with a smile and we all walked into the wedding looking and feeling our best.

Thank you to Bespoke for their excellent work. We cannot recommend them enough.

Anita · Married on 05/29/2016

These ladies did a great job and were helpful after the event when I asked questions regarding the work they did!
    I totally recommend them!

• User4581974 · 2+ years ago

From the moment I called Annie to schedule a trial appointment to the final moment of my wedding, I have been nothing but pleased, thrilled, and happy with my choice! Annie and Erin were easily reachable for questions and advice leading up to the big day, flexible when last minute weather issues arose, and always made us feel like we were long time friends. Annie created beautiful long lasting styles for our hair that complemented both our dresses and personalities. Erin gave us picture perfect glowing skin and makeup looks that we didn't even have to retouch later. I highly recommend Bespoke Beauty & Bridal! You will not be disappointed!

Meredith · Married on 09/30/2017

Working with Erin and Annie was an absolute dream. They took a vision I couldn't articulate in my mind and made it real, and, most importantly, made me feel like me. They're fun, wonderful, and just an incredible team to be around, especially on an incredibly busy wedding day. I did a couple of trials with Annie, and I'd encourage you to do the same if you aren't quite sure what you want—she's incredibly receptive to feedback. Thank you both! HIRE THEM NOW.

Bespoke Beauty & Bridal 4
    Bespoke Beauty & Bridal 5
    Bespoke Beauty & Bridal 6
    Bespoke Beauty & Bridal 7

Brittany · Married on 05/12/2018

Annie, Erin, and their two assistants who helped with our wedding were great! Annie was able to turn my very general hair idea and it looked wonderful. Erin really nailed the natural look I was going for and her push to wear more makeup than I am used to was great. They really knew what they were doing!

Sent on 06/07/2018
    Bespoke Beauty & Bridal 8

Bespoke Beauty & Bridal's reply:

Thanks so much for this lovely review Brittany! We had a great day working with you and are so pleased you were so happy with our work! All the best!

Chelsea · Married on 08/19/2016

4.2
      3.5

I had a pretty good experience with Bespoke Beauty and Bridal. They were definitely accommodating with time, however I didn't love how my makeup ended up and they weren't super willing to fix things. My hair was pretty perfect, though not everyone who got theirs done loved it. My mother also didn't find them super professional as they sort of argued during our session. It was fun to chat with them though!