Bespoke Beauty & Bridal Reviews

Bespoke Beauty & Bridal 5
  • Hope

Hope Rice · Married on 10/26/2019

Super Talented Artists!

Bespoke Bridal truly made me feel like a confident bride on my wedding day. Bespoke was professional, accommodating and very knowledgeable. During my trial they gave me tips on makeup, hair and skin care that were extremely valuable to me and helped me get ready for the wedding. On the day of they crafted a schedule that they were able to stick to with room to spare to make sure the day went off without any issues. I had my hair and make up done as well as 3 bridesmaids. They each LOVED their looks and couldn’t believe how quickly Erin and Annie understood exactly what they wanted. It was so fun getting ready with them and they went above and beyond. They literally helped me steam my dress in the bathroom and didn’t allow any of us to go into the steam. My hair and makeup were perfect. My aunt kept coming up to me and saying, “Make sure you have a picture of your hair from the back, its cascading like a waterfall!” The looks held up from 12 noon till 2am when I got back from the after party. I HIGHLY recommend Erin and Annie for your hair and make up needs. They are truly talented!

Bespoke Beauty & Bridal 6
    Sent on 11/02/2019

Bespoke Beauty & Bridal's reply:

Thanks so much Hope! We had a great day getting you and your lively ladies ready! Good luck in the future!
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 10/26/2019

Ladies so nice, I hired them twice.

Erin & Annie are quite honestly the be-all, end-all for H&M artists for me. I did a trial with them pretty far ahead of my wedding, and while they did an insanely good job, I started to fear that what I did at my trial wasn't how I wanted to really look on my wedding day. The day of, they showed up and I shared my concerns. With MINIMAL INPUT, they completely redid my look and made me into the bride I didn't even know I wanted to be. When Erin handed me the mirror to see my final look, I cried immediately. I felt so damn beautiful I couldn't believe I was actually looking at myself. What's an even greater testament to their talent is that upon having our first look, my husband- the most stiff upper lip, unemotional man I've ever met- cried like a little kid.

Because of their truly insane talent, I went and asked (read: begged) Erin & Annie to do my makeup for another wedding I'll be in next year. Even aside from their talent, they're two of the sweetest, happiest, and all-out funniest souls I've had the joy of meeting and working with. I am so excited to work with this team again, and I promise that if you hire them you will be spoiled entirely rotten. If I could, I would have these two making me up every single day.

Sent on 11/10/2019

Bespoke Beauty & Bridal's reply:

Thank you so much Jennifer! We had the best time working with you in your wedding day...sooo looking forward to seeing the pictures! Looking forward to working with you again in the new year! xo Bespoke
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 10/13/2019

Everything I Wanted

I was very nervous about choosing a hair and makeup artist. Bespoke made the process stress free. Since Erin and Annie had already booked another wedding on my day, I worked with Natalia for my hair and makeup and Jonique for everyone else’s hair. I did a trial a few months before the wedding, and when there were a few small tweaks I wanted to make Natalia listened and completely understood what I was looking for. Both artists not only did a beautiful job, but were fun to talk to as well. We had a fun, relaxing morning of getting ready. My makeup stayed until the end of the night, and I couldn’t have been happier. Thank you for everything!

Bespoke Beauty & Bridal 7
    Bespoke Beauty & Bridal 8
    Sent on 11/09/2019

Bespoke Beauty & Bridal's reply:

Thanks so much for this lovely review Stephanie! We are so glad that you were happy! Best of luck in the future!
    XO Bespoke

Patrice · Married on 09/15/2019

Best hair & makeup team ever

If you're looking for a highly talented, versatile team for your wedding hair and makeup, you can stop looking now. My husband and I got married in Brooklyn in September. Between the two of us we had a pretty diverse wedding party, and it was really important to me that we find hair and makeup artists who could work with different skin tones and hair textures. Erin and Annie were exactly what we were looking for. They accommodated every single person in our bridal party, listening closely to what everyone wanted and applying as much or as little makeup as requested. Everyone looked amazing, and more importantly, everyone looked like themselves. Apart from being extremely talented they are also tons of fun to be around, and having them with us as we got ready for the wedding made the morning even better. I felt like a million bucks on my wedding day, and it's in large part thanks to the wonderful job that they did.

Sent on 12/02/2019
  • Joy

Joy Sandell · Married on 07/13/2019

Fantastic bridal hair and makeup

Erin and Annie did a great job with the hair and makeup for me and my friends and family on my wedding day. Erin is so great at doing makeup that looks like an extra special version of yourself - not lots of layers of caked on makeup that makes you feel like you're wearing a mask. Annie was so flexible and made my hair look just the way I wanted it to. My wave-like curls stayed looking beautiful all night long. I highly recommend Bespoke Beauty and Bridal.

Bespoke Beauty & Bridal 9
    Bespoke Beauty & Bridal 10
    Bespoke Beauty & Bridal 11
    Bespoke Beauty & Bridal 12
    Bespoke Beauty & Bridal 13
    Sent on 10/03/2019

Bespoke Beauty & Bridal's reply:

Thanks so much Joy! We had a great day working with you and your ladies, best of luck in the future! xo
  • Cecilia

Cecilia Lurie · Married on 05/19/2019

Amazing team!

Erin and Annie were absolutely fantastic to work with. I was frantically trying to find a hair and makeup team that would be willing to work with us on a very low key, small wedding with two brides a few weeks before the wedding and they were very quick to respond and very professional. They also have a wonderful deal for lgbt brides! On the day of our wedding, they were here on time and they were very prepared and receptive to our ideas. To make it even better, they were so lovely and fun to talk to while we got ready. I would definitely recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 07/17/2019

Bespoke Beauty & Bridal's reply:

Thanks so much ladies! You looked absolutely beautiful in the pictures sent to us! Good luck in the future. Congratulations !
  • Daniela

Daniela · Married on 05/17/2019

Erin & annie dream team

When we decided to opt for a small wedding with a park ceremony and intimate dinner, I didn't expect to splurge on traditional wedding items. However, I did end up with a very pricey, glamorous dress and the other thing I decided to do "right" was hair and makeup. Keep in mind that I don't wear makeup on a regular basis to look like I am wearing makeup. Instead. I've worn makeup my whole life to cover up blemishy, uneven skin from years of acne. I'm incredibly insecure of taking pictures because of the way I look, so I figured this was my best chance of feeling good about myself on the most photographed day of my life. The hair and makeup trial took place at Erin's apartment. I went alone and they made me super comfortable, took the time to pick out the look I wanted, and even helped suggest a skincare regimen. (The regimen really helped but then about a month before the wedding I got rosacea for the first time in my life, yay me). I was very happy with the trial and took some engagement photos afterwards. After reviewing the engagement photos and taking some time to think about everything, I decided to change my hair from the trial up-do to down for the wedding. Annie talked me through the change and I didn't do a second trial because I was confident in their work.

Day of, they travelled to my location. They were on time and stuck to schedule, even though my friends/family were being incredibly distracting in our tiny hotel room. Erin and Annie are incredibly professional, competent, fun/great people and a great team. They worked their MAGIC and both the hair and makeup for myself and MOH were beyond perfect and expectations. I wish I realized how amazing they made me look so I wouldn't have been such a wreck about photos. I received so many compliments about their work. Honestly, I would have paid twice the price for the job they did.
    Whole I've never worked with other vendors for wedding services, I can't imagine there is a better team than these two. Highly recommend!!

Sent on 05/22/2019

Adina · Married on 08/25/2018

Erin and her team are second-to-none. They made everyone in our bridal party feel beautiful, and they were super-receptive to feedback during the hair and makeup trial. Everyone felt glamorous and beautiful, but still looked completely themselves.

Sent on 09/30/2018

NICOLE · Married on 08/02/2018

I chose Bespoke Beauty and Bridal to do my bridal hair for my wedding. Working with Annie was such a blast! She is such a great stylist and is so much fun to be around. From my initial hair trial to the day of my wedding day, she listened carefully to my hair wants and needs and created a style that was perfect for me. She pulled together inspirational photos for me to look at and took time to give me suggestions based on my hair color and texture. She walked me through the wedding hair “getting ready” process and she showed up promptly to do both my hair and my mother’s hair. My mother and I both have very curly hair that tends to get quite frizzy in humid weather. The day of my wedding was extremely humid, but both of our hair styles held up beautifully because of the styling products Annie used. She also brilliantly incorporated a hair vine that I wanted as an accessory. Annie is a true professional who takes pride in her work. It was an honor to have her do my hair for such an important and memorable event.

Bespoke Beauty & Bridal 14
    Bespoke Beauty & Bridal 15
    Bespoke Beauty & Bridal 16
    Sent on 08/19/2018

Bespoke Beauty & Bridal's reply:

Thanks again, Nicole! The pictures are beautiful! If you send us some that highlight the hair, we'll put you up on the website! Looking forward to seeing more. Best wishes!

Bridget · Married on 06/16/2018

Erin and Annie did a fantastic job on the hair and makeup for my wedding. Not only were they very professional, they were also fun to hang out with. They were very accommodating on the day of the wedding- even fixing a friend's busted updo (that she had done at another salon) for free. I can't recommend them enough!

Sent on 07/15/2018

Janette · Married on 05/26/2018

Annie took care of all my hair needs for my wedding day and I am thrilled with the services rendered! Having experience in the cosmetics industry I was confident in my makeup needs, however was at a loss for hair. Annie's services were exceptional from the trial to the execution day of! She is very talented and was able to singlehandedly style the hair for myself, three of my bridesmaids and my mother. We all had vastly different hair lengths and densities and we were all extremely pleased with the final product. Annie was attentive to our needs to ensure we felt the hair was executed to our vision, she remained on schedule, and even offered helpful tips for my veil and floral hairpiece. Her overall demeanor was so friendly and calm, it was a welcome presence for the morning with all those day of nerves and excitement. I highly recommend Bespoke Beauty & Bridal!

Sent on 06/18/2018

Bespoke Beauty & Bridal's reply:

Thanks so much for this lovely review Janette! I had a great day working with you and your bridal party!

Jessi · Married on 11/11/2017

Annie and Erin are both professional and fun! Thank you for making me look beautiful!

Sent on 11/30/2017

Jennifer · Married on 11/11/2017

Annie and Cathy were fantastic. I had a trial in August for hair and make up and they were on time and incredibly professional. I love make up, but don't wear it frequently, but Cathy did an amazing job complete with false eyelashes I couldn't even feel but could definitely see. Annie did a fantastic job on my short hair creating the beachy wave I desired. On the morning of my wedding in November, they arrived at my apartment before 7 am as requested and were able to transform both me and my maid of honor (whom they hadn't previously met). Even though my maid of honor has oily skin and curly hair and I have dry skin with straight hair, we both never looked so good. I could recommend them more.

Sent on 12/01/2017

Sarah · Married on 04/01/2017

Annie and Erin were wonderful to work with. I basically never wear make-up or fuss with my hair, and they made me feel extremely comfortable from the get-go, making it clear that the idea was to keep me looking like me. I got married in Manhattan but live out of state, and they graciously squeezed in a rehearsal for me right around Christmas when I was in town. Their humor and down to earth attitudes immediately put me at ease, and came in really handy on my wedding day when I was starting to get very anxious. My hair and make-up looked great, and I cannot recommend them enough.

Sent on 04/19/2017

April · Married on 08/13/2016

Bespoke did an amazing job with my hair, I never have looked better! Very professional and friendly!

Sent on 11/30/2017

Cari · Married on 08/06/2016

I am so happy I went with Bespoke Beauty! I don't wear makeup and hate getting my hair done, so I definitely put off booking my bridal beauty sessions too late. Even though Annie and Erin weren't available on the day of my wedding, they hooked me up with two AMAZING ladies (Cathy and Lauren). All four of them were present at the trial, so I knew I was in good hands. They listened to my concerns and desires, collaborated as a team, and really just went above and beyond. On the actual day of, Cathy and Lauren were early, joked with my bridesmaids as if they were old friends, and made everyone look stunning. They stayed after they were done to hang out and I really am so happy they were part of my day. The whole team was professional and friendly, and I think you'd be crazy not to book them.

Sent on 08/18/2016

Timothy · Married on 07/16/2016

Bespoke was a fantastic choice that we would make again in an instant. From the pre-wedding interactions to their work on our wedding day, we could not have been happier with Bespoke. They were professionals in both an artistic and business sense. They addressed all our divergent needs (two mothers, two sisters, and a bride all in a few short hours!) with a smile and we all walked into the wedding looking and feeling our best.

Thank you to Bespoke for their excellent work. We cannot recommend them enough.

Sent on 11/26/2017

Anita · Married on 05/29/2016

These ladies did a great job and were helpful after the event when I asked questions regarding the work they did!
    I totally recommend them!

Sent on 08/10/2016
  • User4581974 · 2+ years ago

From the moment I called Annie to schedule a trial appointment to the final moment of my wedding, I have been nothing but pleased, thrilled, and happy with my choice! Annie and Erin were easily reachable for questions and advice leading up to the big day, flexible when last minute weather issues arose, and always made us feel like we were long time friends. Annie created beautiful long lasting styles for our hair that complemented both our dresses and personalities. Erin gave us picture perfect glowing skin and makeup looks that we didn't even have to retouch later. I highly recommend Bespoke Beauty & Bridal! You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 10/25/2015

Meredith · Married on 09/30/2017

Working with Erin and Annie was an absolute dream. They took a vision I couldn't articulate in my mind and made it real, and, most importantly, made me feel like me. They're fun, wonderful, and just an incredible team to be around, especially on an incredibly busy wedding day. I did a couple of trials with Annie, and I'd encourage you to do the same if you aren't quite sure what you want—she's incredibly receptive to feedback. Thank you both! HIRE THEM NOW.

Bespoke Beauty & Bridal 17
    Bespoke Beauty & Bridal 18
    Bespoke Beauty & Bridal 19
    Bespoke Beauty & Bridal 20
    Sent on 12/20/2017
  • Yolanda

Yolanda Guistizia · Married on 09/15/2019

Tami is a Gem!

I had the privilege to have Tami Webb as my hair and makeup artist from Bespoke. Tami's work was top notch and she is an absolute pleasure to work with. Communication with Erin & Annie was always professional and courteous, and although my date wasn't available to work with them - everything was perfect. My trial with Tami was days before my wedding day - which made the day of easier since we just figured it all out. We spent many hours on the day of between myself, my mother and my daughter - Tami was truly the best! THANK YOU!

Sent on 09/17/2019

Brittany · Married on 05/12/2018

Annie, Erin, and their two assistants who helped with our wedding were great! Annie was able to turn my very general hair idea and it looked wonderful. Erin really nailed the natural look I was going for and her push to wear more makeup than I am used to was great. They really knew what they were doing!

Bespoke Beauty & Bridal 21
    Sent on 06/07/2018

Bespoke Beauty & Bridal's reply:

Thanks so much for this lovely review Brittany! We had a great day working with you and are so pleased you were so happy with our work! All the best!

Chelsea · Married on 08/19/2016

4.2
      3.5

I had a pretty good experience with Bespoke Beauty and Bridal. They were definitely accommodating with time, however I didn't love how my makeup ended up and they weren't super willing to fix things. My hair was pretty perfect, though not everyone who got theirs done loved it. My mother also didn't find them super professional as they sort of argued during our session. It was fun to chat with them though!

Sent on 12/01/2016