Brindamour Photography Reviews

20 | Brooklyn, NY

20 Reviews for Brindamour Photography

20 Brindamour Photography Reviews

Shirley · Married on 05/25/2018

I used Rima, Amy and Austin as my photographers and videographer. They showed up on time and they were a great group of people to work with. They were all very easy to get along with and we had a great rapport. Rima is very responsive to questions and sent me a day of photo itinerary which helped me keep everyone on time. Rima was great at keeping us on schedule and getting all the shots in even though I had 9 bridesmaids and 9 groomsmen and a lot of people to coordinate with. It was great working with Rima and her team. Can’t wait to see the photos and videos!

Lisa · Married on 02/03/2018

This is for her photobooth service: the Brindamour Booth. Booking with Rima was super easy. She was consistently fast with responses, thorough in her detail, super friendly and very professional. She gave a questionnaire to understand what aesthetics we wanted, and provided tons of booth backdrops, photo layouts and text options as examples. I had originally selected one back drop, and based on my questionnaire she suggested a new one she thought I'd like even better--and I did! The service itself during the actual wedding was AMAZING! The photo quality is great and actually flattering. We utilized her (great) props, and did selected the guest-book add on. The booth attendant was professional and patient with all of our wedding guests. Everyone had a blast taking photos. The guest book is absolutely beautiful. A guest even asked me where I got it from after the wedding because they wanted it for theirs! Rima also supplied the pens and tape! Everything was hassle-free and already thought of-- I did not have to lift a finger! The attendant also made sure my husband and I got a solo photo before the night got too crazy. There are so many gimmicky photobooth companies out there...Go with Rima!! Pricing is fair, all-in, and service is perfect.

Sent on 02/24/2018

Brindamour Photography's reply:

Thank you, Lisa! I very much appreciate you taking the time to write such nice words about the Brindamour Booth! Very glad to hear that you and your guests had a wonderful time :) XOXOXOXO

Bridget · Married on 06/24/2017

If you're looking for a photographer in New York City, Rima is your lady. My husband and I searched for months looking for a photographer who we trusted to capture our wedding. After dozens of blah and cheesy vendors we met Rima for a glass of wine. She was incredibly easy to talk to you and showed us her amazing portfolio. She offers multiple packages that can fit any wedding budget. We chose her largest package and we could not be happier with the results. Her love of soft and romantic moments really shows in her work. She captured so many small moments that truly showed our personalities. None of our photos felt staged or stiff, which is what I was fearful of. She and her team were creative, responsive, and knowledgable. The photos she takes will be life long memories. Not only is she an amazing photographer but she is genuinely a cool person who will work tirelessly to capture your wedding perfectly. I HIGHLY recommend Rima for any bride. Seriously, she's the bomb.

Sabina · Married on 06/25/2016

We loved working with Rima. She is an incredible photographer who is able to beautifully capture intimate romantic moments, vibrant dance scenes, and more traditional family photos. She is a true professional. Not only are her photos and her albums exquisite but she is also charming, punctual, organized, thoughtful, and technology savvy. Of all our vendors—all of which were wonderful---Rima was by far the best, the most dependable and reliable and facilitated our being able to stay organized. Proof of how much we enjoyed working with Rima is that we hired her for a second big event and she is consistent in her level of professionalism and talent across a diversity of settings. Night or day, serious crowd to more festive, or open spaces and close quarters she is able to elegantly capture all moments with grace and aesthetic expertise. We hope to work with her again.

Rima Brindamour was an absolute pleasure to work with and our wedding photos came out beautifully! From the engagement photos to the wedding day to the wedding book, every step of the process was easy, fun, and the results were beyond what we were expecting. Rima made what could've been an awkward experience (posed engagement photos) into a casual afternoon stroll through our favorite parts of Brooklyn. The photos came out gorgeous, while also capturing our personalities very well. We got married at Brooklyn Winery and Rima is a true expert at how to shoot this venue. She knows all the ins and outs and even designs her own gels to best light the space. She did a fantastic job of putting me and my wife at ease on our wedding day and wrangling all of our friends and family to make sure she got what she needed. That being said, she was also very hands off once the party got going and wasn't overly intrusive at all. My wife and I almost cried when we saw the photos she posted online for us (in a very timely fashion, too.) From the first look photos to the family portraits to the plethora of incredible candids, it was like living the whole day again. I can count about a dozen of my friends who changed their Facebook profile pictures to one of Rima's photos from our wedding because she's really that good. Also, she made a very cute GIF of our first look photos, which my wife and I adored. We just received our first layout for our wedding book and we can't wait to get the real thing in the mail. Rima's photo editing skills are impeccable, as is her eye for design. Beyond her mad photo skillz, she's a very sweet person who genuinely seems happy to be there to capture a very special day in your life. TL;DR - 11/10, book Rima!

M · Married on 11/08/2015

Rima is a true artist. She has a vision and an eye for what a great picture should look like and is able to execute. All of our pictures, from the engagement shoot to the wedding day were perfection. She captured our day in a way we will never forget. She is also easy to work with and helped to make sure our day ran smoothly. Her assistant, Amy, is fantastic as well. She is funny and charismatic. We will work with Rima, and recommend her services to everyone without hesitation.

Katie · Married on 09/26/2015

This is a long overdue review: We're coming up on our 2 year wedding anniversary, and yet reviewing Rima properly has never left my mind because she was so immensely wonderful to work with & I am so happy we had her with us that day. We had a teeny, family-only wedding in my Father's backyard. We worried about having a photographer fit in, given the level of intimacy of the group - but Rima's personality was a perfect fit. From our very first conversations together, I felt like she understood our vision and how the day would play out. Her communications were very clear & I felt like we were on the same page throughout the entire planning phase. Day-of, she helped keep my family in line (tough to do), and hit all the photos we wanted taken but the biggest gift she gave us was her general demeanor and sense of calm - that is exactly what we needed and she handled every hiccup with ease. She even came back after our contracted time had ended to take more photos of our impromptu hora. Very professional, very talented, very chill & kind.

Sent on 08/31/2017

Brindamour Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Katie!! I hope you and your family are doing well and happy early anniversary :) XOXOXOXO

Rima was our favorite photographer that we met, by far. After meeting her for a drink to discuss her style, our expectations, etc, we knew right away that she was the perfect choice for us. It didn't hurt that she had photographed numerous weddings in our venue, so had figured out the best lighting/filters for shooting in that space. She has made it super easy to review her proposals and make payments using an online portal, and was always super responsive when we needed to get in touch. She was a pleasure to have around on the wedding day, and she got our online album to us much faster than we expected! We can't wait to see the album that she so beautifully designed for us, and we would recommend her to anyone getting married in the Tri-State area!

andria · Married on 05/01/2015

We are so thankful and lucky Rima shot our wedding! We originally met Rima over a glass of wine and after a short conversation and a look at her work, we decided to choose her as our photographer and it was the one of the best choices we made throughout the wedding planning process. Rima shot our engagement photos and made us feel really comfortable as we've both never had professional photos taken before. The photos came out amazing and we were so excited for her to shoot the wedding! Come our big day this past month, we were truly blown away at how true-to-the-day the photos were of our wedding. All of the excitement and happiness amongst us was captured, along with true emotion throughout the ceremony and reception. Not being able to be all places at once, it was such a joy to see the candid, genuine moments of our friends and family together in such a beautiful way. The photos are a perfect mix of the traditional portraits and the caught-in-the-moment candids. We highly recommend Rima to all those planning their wedding!

Deepti · Married on 12/07/2014

Rima was a godsend!! We found her in the midst of dozens of overpriced and pushy vendors. We were so happy that my husband and I booked her after meeting her just once. She photographed my henna, wedding ceremony and reception. She was so calm and so sweet and made me feel so, so comfortable and beautiful considering all the anxiety I was feeling through the entire process. Rima is firm but not pushy. Getting family (and kids!) together for portraits is not easy and she did it with ease. The pictures, video and Polaroids were all SO beautiful. There are no crazy special effects or extreme Photoshop, just beautiful pictures. Her ability to capture those amazing moments is only proof of her talent and years of experience. I still cannot stop staring at my wedding pictures!!!

Cari · Married on 01/18/2014

We decided just 2 weeks before the wedding to book a videographer to capture certain raw footage and have an edited 5 minute video. After researching editors with class and creativity, we were happy to come across Rima. From the initial inquiry through the booking process, Rima was extremely friendly and professional. She was fantastic on her feet, capturing perfect moments to include in our five minute video. She picked the perfect music(we didn't want anything cliché),and featured all of our A-team in the short few minutes we had. We didn't give her much guidance, just our hot buttons, and she nailed it without too much direction. If you want a hard-working, professional, and friendly videographer with great style, you can't go wrong with Rima! We hope you enjoy your video as much as we love ours:)

Rima was great - would highly recommend!

Mireille · Married on 08/24/2013

Rima, thank you for capturing our wedding so beautifully! It was a pleasure to work with you.

theresa · Married on 05/22/2011

Rima was extremely helpful and accommodating for my Destination Wedding in Punta Cana, Dominican Republic.

I had found her online, met with her once to discuss dates, times, pricing, etc. and by the end of the meeting a contract was signed!

We had her husband, Nate, and Rima fly down for the wedding and to do a Trash the Dress shoot. We did a photo and video package! The pictures and video came out BEAUTIFUL!

We are super happy that we picked Rima for all of our photography & videography needs!

I highly recommend her!

Emily · Married on 03/26/2011

Rima was a dream to work with! She was extremely responsive and very thorough in her communication with me prior to the wedding, which made me feel completely at ease and able to trust her even though we wouldn't be meeting until the weekend of the (destination) wedding. She photographed the rehearsal dinner and used the time to get to know my family and learn who everyone was, which really showed in the pictures. Everyone commented on how nice and friendly she was. I don't enjoy having my picture taken but she's so good at what she does, I hardly even noticed that she was taking pictures for most of the wedding day. And of course, the pictures are amazing! I love that she not only gets the detail pictures and "editorial" shots but she also captures emotions and special moments very well. By the end of the weekend, she and her second shooter (her husband) felt like old friends! If you look at her blog, you can clearly see her talent with photography, but it takes getting to meet her in person to understand her talent with people. I would highly recommend Rima Campbell Photography to anyone who wants to be able to relax on their wedding day with the knowledge that they will have amazing pictures to cherish for years to come.

MELANIE · Married on 12/04/2010

Rima is a very talented photographer. Her pictures contain so many personal touches and creativity! She captures moments in their finest! Rima is very patient and professional. I am so happy for her! Her talents are being noticed by everyone and this is only the beginning of good things to come for Rima!!!!!

Mallorie · Married on 10/02/2010

Rima was amazing! She took beautiful pictures and was calm and professional the day of our wedding and throughout the whole process. In fact, my brother and future sister-in-law are using Rima for their wedding too. She was great!

Roman · Married on 06/04/2010

Rima is an extremely talented young photographer. Not only did my wife and I absolutely love our photos, we also had many guests and those in our wedding party approach us about how unique and wonderful her ideas were. I will definitely use her for other important events in the future!

Christine · Married on 12/29/2006

Rima Campbell does a WONDERFUL job at capturing the most special moments on your wedding day. She also took my anniversary pictures and she has such a special eye for capturing special moments and memories that showed how much we love each other. I highly recommend her you will not be disappointed. She works well to listen to your wants and needs and always pays attention to details.

Adam · Married on 08/24/2013

Rima was wonderful throughout the entire process of planning our wedding, and was responsive to our questions regarding the photography. She did both our wedding and engagement photos, and both came out amazingly. The photos were compiled and sent back to us in a timely manner.

Excellent service and pictures. Highly recommended.