Astoria, NY 11103 Map · Phone number

About Little Vintage Rentals

Little Vintage Rentals offers unique vintage decor and props for your big day! Our focus is on the 'little' design elements that make a big difference.

We offer affordable rates for rental only or can assist in designing and setting up any event!

Follow Little Vintage Rentals on

glass candle stix
globe final 1
gold trinket boxes
Little Vintage Rentals
milk glass bud detail final
misc boxes
oval mirror
red lantern final 1
finalgreylogowwhite
brass full rev

5 Reviews for Little Vintage Rentals

Alysia · Married on 04/10/2015

I rented a few vintage suitcases from little vintage rentals for a photoshoot I styled back in April. The suitcases were absolutely perfect! Not only was Mandy able to accommodate me last minute, she was quick to respond when I needed instruction on how to open them. I was very happy with the product and service and I would definitely rent from little vintage rentals again and again.

Sent on 06/14/2015

We had a small wedding in Brooklyn and utilized Little Vintage Rentals for glassware and serving items. We rented the rose pink collection of glasses for our dinner table. We also had a traditional Persian wedding spread for which we rented a number of serving dishes, candlesticks, trays etc. The items are GORGEOUS!!! They really went a long way to make our wedding feel special and unique.

The service was also fantastic - Mandy is quite responsive and was very easy to work with. Things went pretty much seamlessly. The delivery on the event date was on time and everything came in order, well packaged.

If you want some small unique items to customize your wedding, I definitely recommend working with Little Vintage Rentals!

Sent on 04/12/2015

caroline · Married on 02/05/2015

I am an event producer and do a myriad of events throughout New York City. I had a client specifically asking for vintage "mis-matched" tea sets and serving ware. I randomly came across Little Vintage Rentals online and contacted them immediately. And WOW...I was just blown away by Mandy, who was the owner. She is an absolute gem to work with!!! From beginning to end, she was communicative, a problem-solver and incredibly creative. From providing amazing beautiful vintage tea sets to scheduling delivery/pick up times to coordinating/organizing, she was a pleasure! Our client was very satisfied and I was very happy! I will definitely work with Mandy again in future events!!!

Sent on 02/19/2015

Little Vintage Rentals FAQ

• What decor services do you provide?
    Event Design
    Setup
  • What decor items are available?
    Candles/Holders
    Trinkets
    Vases
  • Which of the following event rental services to you provide?
    Delivery
    Setup
  • What event items are available?
    Decor
    Trinkets
    Vases

• Endlessly Elated
    Endlessly Elated Wedding Planners

Mandy was extremely helpful when planning an event (baby shower) for a client of mine. She was always available and content to answer any of my questions. Mandy was extremely responsive and ensured that all went on without a hitch! I will definitely be using her services again! Thanks a million, Mandy!

• Full Moon Farm
    Full Moon Farm Barn & Farm Weddings

We love the can-do people at Little Village. They have uniquely beautiful inventory which will make your event of photo shoot so very special--and they respond to emails lickety split! You won't want for customer service or creativity with this rental vendor. Another great thing, they are constantly updating their inventory with new exciting pieces. Two thumbs up!

• La Vie En Rose Events
    La Vie En Rose Events Wedding Planners

LVR hearts LVR! :) Mandy & George of Little Vintage rentals are just as delightful as their collection of vintage goodies! They are easy to work with & their vintage finds are phenomenal!

• Astoria, 11103 See on map