Little Vintage Rentals

Astoria, NY View map

A boutique vintage rental company focused on mismatched floral teacups, glass + china
serving items, vases, candlestick holders and small table top décor. Some of our favorite
props: suitcases, wooden crates, silver plated trays and our books.

Which of the following event rental services to you provide?

Delivery
Setup

What event items are available?

Decor
Trinkets
Vases
    Alysia Married on 04/10/2015
    I rented a few vintage suitcases from little vintage rentals for a photoshoot I styled back in April. The suitcases were absolutely perfect! Not only was Mandy able to accommodate me last minute, she was quick to respond when I needed instruction on how to open them. I was very happy with the product and service and I would definitely rent from little vintage rentals again and again.
  • User2094532 2+ years ago
    We had a small wedding in Brooklyn and utilized Little Vintage Rentals for glassware and serving items. We rented the rose pink collection of glasses for our dinner table. We also had a traditional Persian wedding spread for which we rented a number of serving dishes, candlesticks, trays etc. The items are GORGEOUS!!! They really went a long way to make our wedding feel special and unique.

The service was also fantastic - Mandy is quite responsive and was very easy to work with. Things went pretty much seamlessly. The delivery on the event date was on time and everything came in order, well packaged.

If you want some small unique items to customize your wedding, I definitely recommend working with Little Vintage Rentals!
    Caroline Married on 02/05/2015
    I am an event producer and do a myriad of events throughout New York City. I had a client specifically asking for vintage "mis-matched" tea sets and serving ware. I randomly came across Little Vintage Rentals online and contacted them immediately. And WOW...I was just blown away by Mandy, who was the owner. She is an absolute gem to work with!!! From beginning to end, she was communicative, a problem-solver and incredibly creative. From providing amazing beautiful vintage tea sets to scheduling delivery/pick up times to coordinating/organizing, she was a pleasure! Our client was very satisfied and I was very happy! I will definitely work with Mandy again in future events!!!

Endlessly Elated Endlessly Elated Wedding Planners

Mandy was extremely helpful when planning an event (baby shower) for a client of mine. She was always available and content to answer any of my questions. Mandy was extremely responsive and ensured that all went on without a hitch! I will definitely be using her services again! Thanks a million, Mandy!

Full Moon Farm Full Moon Farm Barn & Farm Weddings

We love the can-do people at Little Village. They have uniquely beautiful inventory which will make your event of photo shoot so very special--and they respond to emails lickety split! You won't want for customer service or creativity with this rental vendor. Another great thing, they are constantly updating their inventory with new exciting pieces. Two thumbs up!

LVR Events LVR Events Wedding Planners

LVR hearts LVR! :) Mandy & George of Little Vintage rentals are just as delightful as their collection of vintage goodies! They are easy to work with & their vintage finds are phenomenal!

Astoria, NY, 10543
Location of (Little Vintage Rentals)

Other vendors in Greater New York City Metro for your wedding