New York, NY 10021 Map · Phone number

About Blue Daisy Weddings

My name is Mariann Szucs and I am a professional photographer in New York City.

I live in Manhattan with my husband, David, and our French bulldog, Lilly. We are both very passionate about traveling and exploring the world one country at a time. We got engaged in Morocco, tied the knot in Sonoma, California and honeymooned in Columbia.

I love everything about weddings and couples in love.

I have been photographing love affairs, celebrations and weddings for over twelve years. I love capturing the emotions and traditions of the special day and all the details weddings entail. I truly understand the importance of the wedding day and the responsibilities of the wedding photographer.

I have an unobtrusive approach to wedding photography and like to capture the moments and emotions as they happen naturally where the couples' true personalities show.

I graduated from Western Connecticut State University with a B.A. degree in Photography and continue to learn through various photography workshops and conventions and also by working with other photographers across the states.

I am an award winning member of the Wedding Photojournalist Association and the Fearless Photographers.

My wedding photographs are frequently published in leading national bridal magazines such as the Knot and Manhattan Bride.

My photographs were featured at the Michael C. Fina flagship store on Fifth Avenue in Manhattan and on the television shows Say Yes to the Dress and Good Morning America.

I take on a limited number of weddings a year (less than 20) to give each special event my utmost attention, energy and creativity.

I am based in New York City and I am happy to travel worldwide to your destination wedding.

Please feel free to browse the galleries and contact me with any questions or to set up a consultation.

Please contact me at: mariann@bluedaisyweddings.com

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Follow Blue Daisy Weddings on

guastavinos nyc wedding002
guastavinos nyc wedding001

22 Reviews for Blue Daisy Weddings

Christine · Married on 05/23/2014

Mariann is by far the best photographer ever! Her photos are unique and artistic and she is a pleasure to work with. She is very responsive and will do whatever it takes to capture your wedding day the way you want it! I just received my proofs from her and I am finding it impossibly to choose which ones I am going to have in my album because I love them all!

claire · Married on 04/14/2012

My husband and I live in the UK and booked the services of Mariann at Blue Daisy Weddings via e-mail after viewing the quality of her work on her website.

Mariann helped us so much in respect of what we could achieve within the package that we chose and gave us so many ideas.

Mariann is a wonderful lady who helped us to get some fabulous wedding shots - I will always look back at my wedding album with delight!! The quality of the photographs is amazing.

• X

Ximena · Married on 02/26/2012

We were extremely pleased with Blue Daisy Photography's work. Our wedding pictures really captured the amazing moments of our special day!

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Blue Daisy Weddings FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 4,200.00
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Trash The Dress

• Splash DJ
    Splash DJ Wedding DJs

Absolute pleasure to work with!

• NST Pictures
    NST Pictures Wedding Videographers

Mariann of Blue Daisy Weddings does beautiful work! We love how her photography has a bright and airy style.

• Limelight Floral Design
    Limelight Floral Design Wedding Florists

I worked with Blue Daisy on a couple of weddings in the past and they are just wonderful. Firstly, their photographic art is vivid and strongly narrative. Their details are so cute and the process so easy. Secondly, they were extremely supportive of us, provided us with pictures when we needed them and were easy to communicate with, always answering our emails within hours.

• New York, NY 10021 See on map