Blue Daisy Weddings Reviews

22 | New York, NY

22 Reviews for Blue Daisy Weddings

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Christine · Married on 05/23/2014

Mariann is by far the best photographer ever! Her photos are unique and artistic and she is a pleasure to work with. She is very responsive and will do whatever it takes to capture your wedding day the way you want it! I just received my proofs from her and I am finding it impossibly to choose which ones I am going to have in my album because I love them all!

Sent on 07/22/2014

Caleb · event on 05/21/2012

Thank you so much Mariann! We couldn’t be happier with the way everything turned out – the pictures, your professionalism, and ability to capture real moments. I will definitely be recommending you to all my East Coast friends! Cheers.

Sent on 08/03/2012

claire · Married on 04/14/2012

My husband and I live in the UK and booked the services of Mariann at Blue Daisy Weddings via e-mail after viewing the quality of her work on her website.

Mariann helped us so much in respect of what we could achieve within the package that we chose and gave us so many ideas.

Mariann is a wonderful lady who helped us to get some fabulous wedding shots - I will always look back at my wedding album with delight!! The quality of the photographs is amazing.

Sent on 08/16/2012

Max · event on 03/31/2012

I found Mariann on Google because I wanted to surprise my girlfriend by documenting our engagement and going to a photosoot afterwards. This was all planed for new york. Mariann promptly answered all my questions, and gave me some great advice via email. Once i arrived to NY we met to go over everything and so she could recognize me. She was great, very atentive to what I was looking for and prepared her questions well and told me some key pointers for me to know. Nthe day of the event she was there early, let me know where she was so everything went smooth. The event was epic, and she was there to document all of it. Afterwards we went on a really relaxed photoshoot and Mariann never looked at her watch or hurried us up. She was terrific. I asked her for 5 photos for facebook for the next day which she gladly sent me after retouching them. The rest she shared in my dropbox one month later as agreed. Everybody including myself loved the pictures and thought they were great! What can I say, bluedaisywedding was a ten out of ten for me, thank you Mariann!!!
    Max from Mexico

Sent on 05/15/2012
  • X

Ximena · Married on 02/26/2012

We were extremely pleased with Blue Daisy Photography's work. Our wedding pictures really captured the amazing moments of our special day!

Sent on 10/19/2012

Jennifer · Married on 10/09/2011

Mariann is so wonderful to work with. Highly professional, prompt and her work is amazing. The quality of her pictures speak for themselves. I would without hesitation recommend Mariann to anyone looking for a wedding photographer. Thanks to Mariann I have beautiful pictures that I can cherish for a lifetime. She captured our wedding day so perfectly, and was worth every penny!

Sent on 03/02/2012

Jessica · Married on 07/16/2011

My husband and I had our wedding in July 2011, and Blue Daisy Wedding was out Photography. Marianna’s quality of service and professionalism was unbelievable. Our pictures ware amazing and we just received our wedding albums and I couldn’t have asked for anything better. She captured our special day that words cannot describe how happy we are. When friends of ours ask about photography, we always recommend Blue Daisy Wedding/ Marianna. 5 stars for all the categories!!!

Sent on 04/11/2012
  • F

henry · Married on 05/07/2011

Mariann took excellent care of us and joined us for our wedding. We are so glad she was with us, and the pictures came out excellent. We loved the fact that she capture many casual moments and was with us making sure she captured the essence of the wedding. She is really great and we highly recommend her!

Sent on 06/27/2011

Michael · Married on 01/29/2011

Mariann was amazing. Her creativity, her quality and her professionalism are unmatch. I encourage you to go to her website to discover for yourself (bluedaisyweddings.com). We have an engagement book and a wedding collection that caputured memories in a beautiful collection. Mariann's value is worth the pricetag!

Sent on 02/04/2012

Lori · Married on 10/29/2010

Mariann was great! Our wedding pictures are beautiful. I booked her for my Fall wedding knowing her colors came out amazingly and I am so pleased with my album!

Sent on 08/25/2011

Jon · Married on 10/16/2010

Mariann was an amazing photographer. From the first time we met to receiving our finished product, she was professional and a pleasure to work with. I would recommend her to any of my friends that need a real photographer.

Noelle · Married on 10/08/2010

Mariann is the most amazing, talented and wonderful photographer. She truly has an exceptional skill that sets her apart from the rest. The way she captures the emotion and energy of your special day is beyond incredible. Every picture is more brilliant and colorful than the next. When you hire Mariann you GET Mariann. Not only is she the person you are dealing with but she is the one who creates your album, you work directly with her. Let's face it the only thing you can take away from your wedding is the photos and the video, so spend the money it is worth it to deal with an amazing professional who will not dissapoint you one bit on your special day!

Sent on 08/24/2011
  • Bibiane

Bibiane · Married on 06/26/2010

In 2 weeks, Stephen and I will have been married for one year. As we look back, we have made the BEST DECISION in choosing Blue Daisy Weddings as our wedding photography. Our experience with Mariann was phenomenal, one of a kind, artistic, accommodating, organized, and fun to work with. Our wedding photos came out beautiful, more beautiful than we could have ever asked for. She has eyes for captivating special moments.

Blue Daisy Weddings was BY FAR, the NUMBER ONE wedding vendor we had. You may choose to save a few bucks by choosing another photographer.. but you truly get what you pay for... after all, photos are forever!

Mariann, keep doing what your doing! You are talented, one of a kind, treasure, and clearly, love what you do. We feel fortunate to have had you as our wedding photographer. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts,

Bibiane & Stephen

• I

Peggy · Married on 06/05/2010

Mariann and her staff were the most professional, down to earth vendor that I ever worked with. Mariann not only shot my entire wedding day but also did my boudoir pictures. When I first met with her, I couldn't believe the pictures she had shown me from previous weddings and I was simply blown away. On my wedding day she and her staff were early, knew right away what pictures to take without any direction! when I received my pictures back which was so quickly, my husband and I cried because what she was able to capture on my wedding day was more than we could have imagined. The creative approach to the pictures were stunning! Your in good hands with mariann at blue daisy! By far the best wedding vendor!

Dara · Married on 05/22/2010

Our wedding experience with Mariann from Blue Daisy Weddings was amazing! She was just so understanding and patient with our wedding jitters and in the end her and her partner captured all the moments of our wedding day exactly how we had hoped!

Sent on 06/14/2011

Nicole Ann · Married on 02/19/2010

Mariann at Blue Daisy Weddings is a great photographer. She was actually one that we picked based on others on LI Weddings. We really thought hard about the photographer and videographer because after the wedding is over, all you have left are the pictures and the videos of the day. After looking at other photographers samples, we liked Mariann’s work as well as the “real” colors in the pictures. When you looked at grass, it was green not lime green. She also was very unobtrusive. We’ve been to other weddings and the photographer has interrupted dancing to get the perfect picture. She works with what is there to not only get a great shot but the true emotion instead of the forced feeling. She also was very calm and patient after the wedding when creating the album. We would not always have time to sit down and look over things right away so she was very patient with us. In the end, everything turned out beautiful as you can see.

Sent on 06/22/2011

Pamela · Married on 12/31/2009

Hiring Mariann as our photographer was one of the easiest and best decisions we made for our wedding. Our pictures bring a smile to my face every time I see them!!
    Don't stress yourself out with this decision - just book her! She is worth every single penny :)

Sent on 02/01/2012

Erin · Married on 10/12/2008

Mariann is extremely nice. Her photography is amazing. I cannot believe our pictures came out so great. I always hate pictures of myself. I was so worried that I would hate my wedding pictures too. Also, I didn't want to waste a ton of time taking a bunch of formal shots so, I decided to only take a few (when thinking about it after the wedding... i thought that might have been a mistake). When I saw the preview of our wedding on her blog I was just amazed. Our pictures look so beautiful. I am glad we skipped a lot of formal shots because it made more time for Mariann to get pictures of some really amazing moments as they happened. I am really looking forward to the next time I can work with Mariann.

Sent on 11/11/2008

alyssa · Married on 07/12/2008

I've never seen such beautiful pictures! Everyone flipped over the engagement shoot (which she was a DOLL to work with). She was completely unobtrusive and friendly to everyone.

Sent on 08/27/2008

Caroline · Married on 06/02/2007

I absolutely loved everything about my experience with Mariann. I never even met her until the wedding day due to me living far from home but I had zero concerns. Gorgeous photos, amazing service and she has become a friend. She has done photos of our family and our daughter. Cannot wait to go back to NY soon for another family session. We will be lifelong customers.

Sent on 01/19/2012

Manda · Married on 05/22/2011

It was great working with Mariann. She is professional, very responsive and just overall easy to work with. The photos came out beautiful! I was very happy with it. I would definitely recommend Mariann to any of my friends.

Sent on 01/23/2012
  • jiselle28

Jannelle · Married on 06/21/2008

Mariann was a doll! She is super sweet and calming, a real pleasure to be around for both the engagement session and also on the day of. She really is able to put you at ease. Her pictures were brilliant as well and we are very happy with her services.

Sent on 09/26/2008