Catherine Leonard Photography

New York, NY View map

Catherine Leonard Photography is a boutique studio based in the heart of Manhattan serving a select wedding and event clientele. With a style that mixes fashion, photojournalistic candids, and stunning portraiture and an attitude of fun, spontaneity and professionalism CLP has grown to become a leading wedding vendor in the metro area.

Wedding photography consultations by appointment.

Studio 1203

37 W. 37th Street

New York, NY 10011

800.292.3092

info@celimages.com

celimagesprovocateur.com - boudoir

celimageskids - kids and familiy

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Custom Graphics
High-Res Images

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Digital Files
Flush Mount
Matted Prints
Prints
Proofs

Samantha Married on 08/31/2018

Great to work with, amazing photos

Catherine and her partner Allistor were amazing! Great to work with, talented and professional; and they know how to get a great picture (even a first look in the rain.) My husband and I are not picture people and they were patient with us and easy to work with. The actual pictures are PHENOMENAL - there are not enough words to describe how in love I am with my pictures. I never thought I would be this person obsessed with my wedding photos, yet here I am! The shots they got are beyond words.. lots of documentary / candid shots which is what I wanted. They got some beautiful pics of our dog who hates photos more than we do. Again, would 110 percent recommend!
  • Stephanie
    Stephanie Married on 11/03/2017
    I can not express how amazing and wonderful Catherine and her partner for the day Allistor was !! They new exactly how to make our special day even more amazing ! They gave great instructions and made us laugh and have fun with the pictures. I also loved that they knew our venue very well and what would work for photos. I would highly recommend working with her and her amazing team they were very professional and fun! They did an amazing job !
    Katie Married on 08/22/2015
    Absolutely LOVE Catherine and Alister!! They are not only fun to work with but their pictures are out of this world!!!! We had engagement photos that are something I have never seen before. They have an eye for what works and have the ability to make every shot taken amazing! We absolutely love them and highly recommend hiring them for your wedding!!!

Deals

Catherine Leonard Photography 1
Gift
Free 5x5 brag book with all bookings for 2009 - exclusive to wedding wire

Tim Alan Smith Tim Alan Smith Wedding Videographers

We have worked with Catherine Leonard Photography MANY times and it has always been a great experience! Whether it's a high-end NYC affair or a beach wedding in Mexico, Catherine and Al are unobtrusive, professional photo-journalists who do their jobs at an amazingly high level. One of the things that couples don't realized is that it is VERY important for photo and video to get along well on the wedding day as it will ultimately improve the final product that they receive. When the photographer and videographer have similar styles and know what the other is thinking without even having to talk, it makes the flow of the day go so much better. When working with CLP we are always are always on the same page as far as how to cover a particular moment so that we do not to intrude on each other's shots or become an obtrusive presence in front of the couple. This synergy is invaluable when working with couples who want their photo/video teams to both capture the moments at a very high level while at the same time being virtually invisible! When TAS and CLP work together, this is ALWAYS the case. Another thing I love about CLP is that they specialize in boudoir shoots and have an amazing studio designed just for this. Many brides are looking to get their fiance a unique gift that they they will love and a pre-wedding boudoir shoot at CLP is the perfect solution!

Michelle Stern Beauty Michelle Stern Beauty Wedding Hair & Makeup

As a Makeup Artist in NYC, I have worked with a countless number of photographers but Catherine Leonard stands out among the rest. Not only is the team talented beyond words, they are the most wonderful people to work with. If you are looking to capture memories to look back on for years to come... Look no further! Catherine Leonard's work says it all!

115 W 29th St, 37 W. 20th Street New York, NY, 10001
Location of (Catherine Leonard Photography)

Other vendors in New York City for your wedding