Angela Gaspar Photography Reviews

Angela Gaspar Photography 1
Angela Gaspar Photography 2
Angela Gaspar Photography 3

Courtney · Married on 09/23/2017

After a disappointing experience during my first engagement shoot, I found Angela on a whim offering a promotional price to Philadelphia couples looking to shoot at Ridley Creek Park. Finding this was a god send because the price was right considering I was strapped for cash after already paying for another engagement shoot. I looked at her portfolio, loved her work, and thought the location was cool, so I emailed her. She responded within and hour, met with us on video chat the next day, and did our shoot a week later. She arrived early to our Ridley Creek Park to scope out some good spots and the shoot felt like a fun adventure. We were so relaxed and happy and she gave great direction to get the most natural shots and it showed in our photos. We wanted to use her for our wedding but unfortunately, she was already booked. I feel grateful to have found her for our engagement photos and will cherish the photos and have fond memories of the shoot. She is also based in Philadelphia now too, so I highly recommend her to brides in the Philadelphia/South Jersey area!

Sent on 10/06/2017

Kerry · Married on 05/29/2017

Angela was just amazing! She was extremely professional, sweet and most importantly super talented. She listened to what we wanted and gave us some great pointers for the best pictures. Completely and highly recommend her to anyone looking for the best memories in pictures!

Sent on 01/26/2018

Naz · Married on 03/26/2017

Angela took my engagement photos and if I could go back in time I wish I would have hired her for my wedding photos as well because she was amazing. She takes amazing pictures that have the right combination of looking editorial, yet personal. The way she is able to capture light and natural poses is what I loved the most about her work. I highly recommend Angela!

Sent on 01/26/2018
    Angela Gaspar Photography 4
    Angela Gaspar Photography 5
    Angela Gaspar Photography 6

Angela was AMAZING! From the moment we reached out to her from the moment we said goodnight to her on our wedding night. Angela is laid back, professional, and a very skilled photographer. We have SO many beautiful photos from our wedding and got a flash drive with all our photos so we can have easy access to them. We had a second shooter the night of our wedding - Annie was great, too! Both Angela and Annie worked so nicely together. They were fun and had great ideas for photo ops. They helped gather family/friends when needed and were super helpful. Angela is also fairly priced. Would highly recommend to anyone looking for guaranteed great photos for their special day!

Sent on 01/16/2016

Kim · Married on 07/19/2015

Angela and her team were professional and fun to have around during my wedding day. They took so many amazing photos and were quick to turn them around. I can't recommend her enough.

Sent on 02/18/2016

We absolutely LOVED working with Angela for our wedding. Her photography was amazing and she was an absolute pleasure to work with on our wedding day. She is calm, caring and very talented; exactly what you need on your wedding day. I can not say enough wonderful things about her. I highly recommend Angela and her work.

Sent on 08/17/2015

Angela did a fantastic job for us. We found Angela through an online search and began to discuss the details via e-mail. From our first discussions, Angela was very responsive and asked detailed questions about our upcoming wedding. As we got a bit closer, we finally met and got to chat in person. Angela was very accommodating and made us feel totally at ease. We had a bit of a logistical hurdle with the sun setting soon after our ceremony, and Angela assured us that we'd be able to get the shots we needed - and she was right.

Angela was with the girls getting ready in the bridal suite and was great to have around with us all day! She is so upbeat and fun. Looking back on the pictures, I had no idea she was capturing some of those moments! During the reception, Angela was right there when we turned to see if we could get a picture with a friend or family member and even reminded us of a few shots that we had mentioned to her we wanted to get during the reception.

My husband and I are thrilled with the final outcome. Angela takes gorgeous shots, mixing black/white with color and candid with posed. We can not stop looking at the pictures and have received such positive feedback from our family and friends. I would 100% recommend Angela!

Sent on 01/28/2015

Marie · Married on 06/28/2014

Angela is a great photographer who takes natural looking, warm photographs. She photographed both my and my sister's wedding about 1.5 years apart. Both experiences were great. First of all, her style of photography is wonderful. You can look through her website to get an idea of her style, but she uses very little photoshopping and prefers natural, candid pictures. She did an exquisite job of capturing every detail of our wedding. She's also a really nice person, communicating frequently with us about what our preferences were. She is unobtrusive as possible on the wedding day, blending into the background and listening to our wishes. She even stayed later than she was supposed to to capture some ethnic dances, which was so, so nice. Finally, the finished product was great. Everyone raved about our pictures. She sends you the actual digital copies of the photographs, so you can use your own sites to print prints and photobooks. So much better than photographers who make you spend so much to get pictures after the fact. With Angela, your pictures belong to you instead of to someone else. We are so happy we went with Angela for pictures and would highly recommend her (in fact, we've already recommended her to 3 engaged couple friends).

Sent on 08/31/2014

Kailey · Married on 03/08/2014

Angela went above and beyond photographing our wedding. We agreed and confirmed shots ahead of time and she showed up early, got extra preparation shots and stayed late for extra shots at Grand Central Terminal after our wedding (we tipped her of course!). My family still comments on how she was the perfect blend of professional and friendly when we reminisce about the wedding. The photos are GORGEOUS and I got them back quicker than any of my friends got their photos from their weddings! Every correspondence we had pre and post wedding has felt like an exchange with a friend instead of a vendor. I love that she posts sentimental quotes on her site about marriage and love, making it feel like she is as swept up in the occasion as you are. I can't imagine a better photographer for the most important day of our lives. Hire her, you won't be disappointed.

Sent on 05/17/2014

Sarah · Married on 08/17/2013

Choosing Angela Gaspar as our photographer for our wedding was one of the best decisions that we made during our planning. She is an amazing photographer who has a wonderful talent for capturing the most meaningful moments in a way that best highlights the personality and relationship of the couple involved. We are SO happy with all of our photos. My sister was so happy with Angela and her work that she has already schedule a portrait session with Angela for her family! I would highly recommend Angela to any bride and groom!!!!!

Sent on 09/15/2013

Radford · Married on 06/21/2013

My wife and I needed to legally get married, but did not want to do it in city hall. I've been to city hall weddings before, and they always seemed kind of anti-climactic to me. So we decided to quickly put together a very small ceremony in Central Park. We contacted a wedding company that specialises in organising Central Park weddings. The ceremony would consist of me and my wife, two witnesses, an officiant who can legally signed off on a wedding license, a photographer, and an organiser from the wedding company.

The photographer that the wedding company got for us was Angela. She not only showed up early, but she was extremely accommodating. She took the shots that we wanted to take, and had a lot of good ideas as to what would look good on a picture. She even stayed later than the scheduled time so we could do some extra shots at the locations in Central Park that we liked.

Overall, Angela was amazing and I would definitely recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 11/26/2013

Annie · Married on 05/04/2013

Angela is the most talented, creative, amazing photographer. She shot our engagement and wedding photos and she really knows how to capture every moment and get shots that are not only perfectly composed, but also meaningful and full of emotion. Angela is organized, thoughtful, and will make you feel comfortable in front of the camera. Our pictures are perfect, I have received SO many compliments. Our families and guests loved her and you will too. She is the best of the best.

Sent on 09/09/2013

Marilyn · Married on 03/13/2013

As of this writing, I haven't even seen the photos (wedding was only a week ago) but was completely impressed with Angela. As soon as we met, I felt like we were old friends. She is so talented and loves her job...it's obvious! I am looking forward to seeing the pictures but wouldn't hesitate to recommend Angela to anyone looking for a professional, amazing photographer.

Sent on 03/19/2013

Diana · Married on 11/17/2012

Angela was amazing! She made sure to capture every special moment of our wedding. She is at the right place at the right time, and her skill to capture candid moments is unbelievable. I would definitely recommend her for any event.

Sent on 02/16/2013

c · Married on 09/29/2012

Angela was a wonderful photographer to work with and I would strongly recommend her if you are looking for a natural, relaxed style of photography that really captures the emotion of your day. I think that choosing a photographer is one of the most nerve-wracking decisions for a bride and groom- because the day goes by so fast and you want to be able to relive it by looking over the photographs- it is high stakes! Choosing Angela as our wedding photographer was such a good decision and I am so happy that we decided to go with her.

First of all, she is great to work with- very responsive as we were going along the planning process, and super sweet and friendly in person on the day of the wedding. My husband and I have both been at weddings where the photographer is very obtrusive and even rude on their way to take great pictures. Well, Angela is very unobtrusive and still managed to capture great moments of the day. Both of us are not super comfortable in front of the camera, but Angela quickly put us at ease and we have some amazing posed shots of the day. Even better are the candid shots she managed to capture- lots of sweet and funny moments from the day that I am so happy to have saved! Also, Angela has what seems to be infinite patience- especially dealing with my big, loud, opinionated family. I strongly recommend her- she was great to work with and did an amazing job capturing all the special moments. Looking over our pictures, I couldn't believe how much ground she covered during the night!

Sent on 10/29/2012

Juliet · Married on 09/22/2012

I found Angela online and was so happy with her photography. She has a great eye and she really did her research and found some incredibly unique places for us to take photos that look amazing. She will take the traditional shots, but I think she is more unique in her style and great at capturing some of the most intimate or unique moments. She also got great shots of the party, particularly since it was indoors, which I feel many photographers aren't as good at. And she was sweet as can be, warm, and professional. I barely noticed her once the wedding began and yet, she was right there in the mix taking great photos.

Sent on 10/29/2012

Katie · Married on 08/03/2012

When my husband mentioned Angela as a prospective wedding photographer, he started listing off all the awards she has won. Knowing my husband, I knew my next question had to be about the cost of such a talented photographer. The price was competitive; although it wasn't the cheapest, boy do you get what you pay for! My only regret is that we didn't have a videographer as well. But I will say that for a still camera, she sure did capture every moment perfectly

Sent on 01/24/2013

Kelsey · Married on 07/30/2011

We chose Angela to be our wedding photographer because she shoots in Vermont (where our wedding was) and she is a native Vermonter which we thought was an added bonus :) We found her through a good ol' Google search and after looking through her web portfolio, we fell in love with her style. Her photos are light and airy and we just love them.

We were so excited for Angela to shoot our wedding, and she didn't disappoint. On the day of our wedding she stuck to our plan (family photos, locations, etc.) but was flexible when we had to switch a few things up. We had told her that we wanted some photos with the Green Mountains in the backdrop, so on the way to our ceremony she scouted out a beautiful nature preserve that fit the bill. The photos in the nature preserve are definitely our favorites!

The bottom line is that we highly recommend Angela's work. She is professional, responsive, puts you at ease, and her photojournalistic style with just enough portraits to frame for Mom and Dad is perfect for any occasion.

Sent on 12/04/2011
  • W

Sarah · Married on 12/29/2010

Angela is fantastic -- my husband and I had a great time with her for our engagement session, and she was a wonderful part of our wedding. My family loved her, too, since she smiled the whole time and made them all feel at ease. We're thrilled with our photos, and would hire Angela to document other important moments in our life in a heartbeat.

Sent on 02/03/2011

Jessica · Married on 10/02/2010

Angela was a pleasure to work with and the perfect addition to our wedding. She made the process seamless, from our first meet & greet to the arrival of our proofs. The day of the wedding, she was a superstar, finding all the locations of our semi-destination (Jersey Shore) wedding flawlessly. Even after I gave her the wrong address for the church (twice), she was there with ample time getting great shots before and throughout the ceremony. She has a great eye and took beautiful pictures, documenting our wedding just as we’d hoped. It was a memorable day and we couldn’t have asked for a better person and photographer to have joined us in the celebration.

Sent on 11/30/2010

Elizabeth · Married on 08/14/2010

From the minute we met Angela, we felt comfortable with her. This is coming from a bride and groom who weren't in love with the idea of being photographed all day. We were looking for someone who could capture what was really going on during the wedding as opposed to a lot of group /posed shots. She was unobtrusive and caught many ordinary moments and glances that became wonderful pictures that we will treasure. Angela was easy to work with and quick to respond to requests and questions. We highly recommend her.

Sent on 05/09/2011

Margaret · Married on 05/08/2010

We found Angela through one of her blog posts, and contacted her through e-mail. She was located in New York and we are in CA. After talking to her on the phone once and seeing her images I was certain she was going to do an amazing job.

So....we took her with us on our destination wedding in the Dominican Republic, and actually met her for the first time there! Upon first meeting her in the lobby I was immediately at ease, she is so warm and friendly and makes you feel so comfortable. We were so happy and excited to have found her and could not wait for her to shoot our wedding.

On the day of the wedding she made the getting ready shots fun and fit right in with my bridesmaids, it felt like we had known her years! Throughout the ceremony and reception she was unobtrusive and caught so many moments that we would have otherwise missed. When we were looking at the photos following the wedding we couldn't believe how many images she captured when we didn't even know she was there. One of the best feelings was looking through our photographs and feeling as if we were back in the Dominican Republic in that very moment.

I can't imagine having another photographer with us to capture the most amazing day of our lives. Her creativity, vision and passion for what she does continue to amaze me each time that I look at and show off our photos.

Sent on 06/24/2010

Margaret · Married on 04/29/2010

A wedding photographer, in my opinion, is the most important vendor for your wedding. This is why I am so happy that we found Angela, because she is an absolutely amazing photographer!

We took her with us on our destination wedding in the Dominican Republic, and actually met her for the first time there! Upon first meeting her in the lobby I was immediately at ease, she is so warm and friendly and makes you feel so comfortable. The best part was that she was up for anything and was very creative with our shoot locations.

On the day of the wedding she made the getting ready shots fun and fit right in with my bridesmaids, it felt like we had known her forever! During the ceremony and reception she was unobtrusive and caught so many moments that we would have otherwise missed. When we were looking at the photos following the wedding we couldn't believe how many images she captured when we didn't even know she was there.

I can't imagine having another photographer to share our wedding with, and I am so happy that we had Angela to capture the most amazing day of our lives. Her creativity, vision and passion for what she does amazes me. Any bride would be lucky to work with her!

Sent on 06/24/2010

Kristine · Married on 09/26/2009

Angela Gaspar Rocks!!
    We searched long and hard for a photographer that would fit into our budget. We're so glad we stumbled across Angela.
    We'd recommend her to all of our friends for all of their photo needs. Not only is she professional, she's friendly and easy to work with. At no point were we worried about our photos.
    She blended in as if she were a guest, the camera was the only give away. Angela took many candid shots and at no point was she intrusive.
    The photos are wonderful we love each and everyone. Over all, not one single complaint. Everything was more than we could have hoped for. Thank you Angela.

Sincerely,
    Kristine and Travis Lane

Sent on 10/13/2009

amie · Married on 08/15/2009

We were so happy we chose Angela for our wedding day. We are thrilled with our photos. On the day of the wedding we were nervous and not used to being in front of a camera. She quickly put us at ease and made us feel like stars. During the ceremony and reception she was completely unobtrusive and captured so many special moments that truly captured the personality of our friends and family.

Sent on 09/22/2009