Superior Florist Ltd.

New York, NY View map Visit website

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Superior Florist Ltd. is a New York City-based business that has been producing unique flower arrangements for wedding celebrations since 1930. The staff here have created an institution that has become a cornerstone of the floral industry spanning more than eight decades. These experts are committed to supporting couples in designing eye-catching creations that accurately reflect the spirit of their most special celebration. Superior Florist Ltd. imports from sources throughout the world, collecting the finest seasonal flowers and giving to-be-weds a myriad of options to choose from.

Nearly-wed pairs can look forward to celebrating their union surrounded by the natural beauty of many unique flowers. From orchids to tropical blooms, couples are spoilt for choice when choosing the florals that match and enhance their desired event aesthetic. For weddings being held locally or within a reasonable distance venue visits, day-of delivery, setup, and cleanup services can be arranged. The professionals working here at Superior Florist Ltd. are ready to exceed expectations by offering a range of items and arrangements including but not limited to:

• Wedding decor
  • Centerpieces
  • Ceremony florals
  • Bouquets

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$150

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$75

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$10

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$150

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$225

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Eclectic
Glamorous
Modern
Romantic
Rustic
Tropical
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Single Flowers

• Monica
    Monica N. Married on 03/19/2022

Loved our flowers!

Our wedding guests cannot stop raving about the beautiful flowers at our wedding (and we don’t blame them)!! Steve and Bonnie knocked it out of the park for us and when I walked into the room on my wedding day, I was blown away.

We were not an easy couple to work with, as I was very particular with the flowers and decor down to the type of vase and candles. We had a lot of special requests and Steve accommodated every single one! He brought our exact vision to life and I’m so grateful.

Superior Florist was on our preferred vendor list at The Lighthouse and we spoke to several of the florists on the list. As soon as I met Steve back in 2019, I knew he was the one for us. He was very respectful of our budget, which was important to us.

I was also a covid bride and Steve had our back every step of the way when we needed to postpone. He created my bouquet for my wedding part 1 ceremony in Central Park. Do not hesitate to book Superior Florist!
  • Aliza
    Aliza C. Married on 03/05/2022

Superior Is Amazing!!!

Superior Florist did the most amazing job providing flowers and lighting for my wedding. Everything was beautiful and exactly what I dreamed of. Not only did Steve take the time to meet with me multiple times, he is super knowledgable about all things flowers and he had no hidden prices or charges like other florists I met with. If I had a question or wanted to change something up, he was always accommodating and available to talk through any changes. Superior really cares about their clients, and I will never forget the feeling I felt when I saw the room for the first time on my wedding day, it was absolutely stunning. Thank you so much Superior, for being an absolutely amazing florist to work with and for making all of my wedding dreams come true!
    Rebecca L. Married on 02/26/2022

2020-2022 Wedding Superior Florist

Our wedding was pushed from 2020-2022. Steve and Bonnie were extremely responsive and accommodating with what were looking for and keeping pricing in mind. They had great examples to show what our vision would look like.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

8 photos · 09/17/2020
  • Mike & Aldrin
    20 photos · 02/16/2014

828 6th Ave New York, NY, 10001
Location of (Superior Florist Ltd.)

Other vendors in New York City for your wedding