Superior Florist Ltd. Reviews

74 | New York, NY

74 Reviews for Superior Florist Ltd.

• Caprice

Caprice Royal · Getting married on 03/20/2020

Excellent Florist

I was recommended by a friend who used Superior florist and now I know why.
    Steve was great in working with our budget as well as providing what we were looking for!

Sent on 08/29/2019
  • Mary

Mary Koutrakos Abbott · Married on 02/02/2020

Perfection from planning to day of our wedding!

Superior Florist handled my MOH’s wedding over 20 years ago. Since then we all became long time fans and used Superior for every birthday, party flowers, all every day purchases. When I began planning my own wedding in NYC on 02-02-2020, there was no competition. Steve and Team at Superior listened to every detail, toured the venue (NoMad Hotel) with me and communicated directly with not only me, but with the venue contacts. The flowers were incredible, fresh, beautiful and just perfect. The Team also handles our Rehearsal Dinner arrangements, perfect and whimsical curly willow with hanging votives. We will be loyal customers for life. If your getting married in NYC this is you best option.

Sent on 02/23/2020
  • Sarah

Sarah Murphy · Married on 12/10/2019

We loved Superior Florist!

We used Superior Florists for our wedding and they helped bring our dream wedding to life! The flowers were absolutely beautiful. Throughout the whole process, Steve listened to us and accommodated everything we envisioned for our big day. All of our guests let us know how beautiful the room looked with all of the amazing arrangements! We would highly recommend Steve and Superior Florists!

Sent on 11/16/2019
  • Meigan

Meigan S · Married on 10/27/2019

Exceeded All Expectations

I was so impressed with Steve and his entire team. Since our wedding this past weekend, I have been bombarded with emails, calls, and texts complimenting the beauty of our centerpieces and the show-stopping chuppah. They truly made my vision come to life, always listening to what we wanted and never pressuring us with up-sells. The flowers were so fresh and all of the arrangements were spectacular. We also used Superior for our rehearsal dinner and were thrilled with the autumn arrangements they prepared. We could not recommend Superior Florist more highly. Now we just need another occasion to hire them again!

Sent on 11/01/2019
  • W

Wei Chan · Married on 09/06/2019

Absolutely amazing and stunning

My husband and I were married yesterday 9/6/2019 and we had hired Superior Florist to be our florist. I couldn't even describe how much we absolutely loved everything. Steve and his team created something so magical. The centerpieces blew our minds away. It was literally a fairy tale when we saw the venue. Thank you so much to Steve and his team!!!

Sent on 09/07/2019

Rachel · Married on 08/24/2019

Amazing. Easy. Fantastic value.

Steve and his team were SO IMPRESSIVE. Our first interaction with Steve was in his shop. He was very knowledgeable about the venue, knowing every corner of Chelsea Piers. His flower shop was understated and NOT what you’d expect from a wedding florist. At one point my mom said to him (quite rudely, sorry Steve) “THIS is where you’re making the centerpieces?”

He quoted us and I sent it around for some comparisons to friends who are in the business. They unanimously agreed that we got a great deal! Steve was honest about what was worth spending money on and what wasn’t. He even had a great idea to reuse the bouquets from the bridesmaids on the head table! At no charge he placed vases and flower petals and the white roses looked gorgeous lined up on our long table. The flower centerpieces, (which he said if we trusted him with whatever was around that week he would get us a good deal) were INSANE!!! They were huge and gorgeous in tall vases and made the room pop. Another obsession was a floating flower piece over our ceremony.

The craziest thing was it just all got done flawlessly and without even needing supervision or bothering us on our day. I was SO SO impressed and would recommend Superior Florist over and over again...

Sent on 08/27/2019
  • Future Mrs. Gross

Portia & Anthony · Married on 08/17/2019

Farrow/Gross Wedding- 8/17/2019

Superior Florist did an AMAZING job on my flowers!! They far exceeded my expectations. Sam was very thorough thought the planning process. He knew exactly what I wanted!! I highly recommend Superior Florist.

Sent on 08/26/2019

Jenna Katz · Married on 07/27/2019

Cannot recommend highly enough

Steve and his team were phenomenal! The flowers at my wedding were beyond my wildest dreams and it would not have been possible without Superior Florist. Steve was able to understand my vision and made me feel comfortable throughout the planning process. On the day of the event, they were professional, kind, and their work was impeccable. From the chuppah, to the bouquets, to the table arrangements, every detail was absolutely perfect. I am so grateful to the team at Superior florist for helping to make my wedding such a beautiful night.

Sent on 09/24/2019
  • Jeannette

Jeannette · Married on 07/06/2019

Stunning florals

Bonnie and Steve really made our vision come to life. From the initial email and super fast response, to the changes we requested right before our in-person viewing for centerpieces, everything was really great. I sent an online photo for the bridal bouquet, and Superior Florists made an exact replica. The florals even lasted into the next day! Thank you!!!

Sent on 07/15/2019

Christine · Married on 05/18/2019

Beautiful Decor - Really Know How to Make Stunning Pieces

Superior Florists really live up to their name. We used them for our wedding as a recommendation from out venue (The Lighthouse at Chelsea Piers) and we are so happy we did. The flowers were absolutely beautiful. They really captured the simplistic beauty we were looking for and I could not have been happier. The entire décor of the venue was perfect – candles lighting the entry way, lights above the dance floor, bar arrangements, table centerpieces, and church flowers were all magnificent. The team at Superior Florists was wonderful to work with – they really know what they are doing and understand the venue so well. My husband and I are by far not experts at flowers or décor so it was such a comfort knowing we were in good hands. They were able to create décor exactly like we wanted through our conversations.

Sent on 05/22/2019
  • Katie

Katie & Jon Coe · Married on 04/27/2019

Wedding Floral Perfection!

Steve & the team at Superior Florist created the most BEAUTIFUL wedding flowers, decor, and bouquets for my recent wedding at the Lighthouse at Chelsea Piers. Everything took my breath away when I first walked into the venue, and each detail was more than perfect. Steve was an absolute professional, and was able to make my vision come to life based on just a few photos I showed him of what I liked/disliked. Superior Florist offers beautiful arrangements at a great value. I would work with Steve & his team again in a heartbeat, and I am so grateful to them for helping to make our day so beautiful.

Sent on 05/14/2019

Sjg** · Married on 01/12/2019

Awesome Wedding Florist

Steve and his team are awesome. The floral arrangements at my daughter's wedding at the Lighthouse were exceptional. We can't say enough nice things about Superior Florist. They are easy to work with, responsive and provide great value!

Sent on 01/14/2019
  • I

Ilana G · Married on 01/12/2019

Thank you Steve!

Steve and his team deserve a huge thanks and our sincere appreciation for everything they did to help create such a beautiful space for our wedding! Our guests are still talking about the centerpieces and the chuppah weeks later. Each floral element was done perfectly and exactly to our vision (with lots of input and guidance from the team). Steve's knowledge of the space made planning easy and he was extremely organized and consistently responsive throughout the process.

Sent on 02/18/2019
  • Taylor

Taylor Smith · Married on 11/10/2018

INCREDIBLE flowers for my modern NYC wedding, I couldn’t have been happier!

I can’t thank Steve and his Team enough for doing an incredible job with the flowers for my wedding on 11/10/18 at the Current in Chelsea Piers. I chose a modern look and the chuppah, table arrangements, and bouquets turned out even better than I had ever imagined and made the room truly look magical! Steve was so easy to work with and made the whole process seamless. My guests can’t stop raving about how gorgeous the flowers were! I can’t wait to use Steve and the team for future events!

Sent on 11/15/2018

Tiana · Married on 09/28/2018

I am so happy we decided to use Steve at Superior Florists. I was blown away by our centerpieces the day of our wedding and I received so many compliments on how beautiful they were. Every step of working with Steve was so wonderful. He is responsive and set up appointments quickly. Everything was delivered timely and accurately to our three locations. Everything was just absolutely perfect. In a city full of a lot of vendors trying to rip you off because your getting married, Superior is not one of them. This was the best value decision we made for our wedding and the results were jaw droppingly beautiful. We cannot thank you enough Steve!

Sent on 10/02/2018

Susan · Married on 08/11/2018

Superior Florist was our choice after interviewing several other high-end NYC florists for our daughter's August wedding. The execution, professionalism, williingness to make changes to the original plan and final product were flawless and stunning. I can absolutely recommend Superior Florist and will do so in the future. Steve and his talented team were exceptional from start to finish!

Sent on 08/16/2018

nikki · Married on 08/10/2018

Steve and his team at Superior Florist transformed my wedding venue into a magical fairytale. As someone who had a hard time visualizing the potential of my venue, Steve was able to show me thousands of examples of his past work....The man knows his flowers! He was able to work within my budget and managed to create the most elegant ceremony arch, table centerpieces, and cascading bouquet.

I highly recommend him if you are getting married at any one of the venues at Chelsea Piers (Steve works at Chelsea Piers often and was the only recommended flower vendor who answered their phone!). He is punctual, accommodated and adjusted to last minute changes, and did it all with a positive attitude. I highly recommend Superior Florist!

Sent on 08/27/2018
  • Juno

Juno Lupkin · Married on 07/06/2018

Amazing Florist!

Steve and the team at Superior Florist were easy to work with and brought to life the vision I had for my wedding floral arrangements, all within a very reasonable price range. I was extremely impressed that they captured everything I discussed with them about how I wanted the table centerpieces to look like, to the bridal and bridemaids' bouquets, to the entryway arrangement! I would highly recommend using Superior Florist for your wedding - I was very happy with the flowers on my wedding day!

Sent on 11/18/2018

jocelyn · Married on 06/16/2018

I cannot recommend Steve and his team at Superior highly enough. They were absolutely incredible. I got married at the Lighthouse at Chelsea Piers 6/16 - From our first meeting with Steve over a year before, we knew we were in great hands - professional, knowledgable, approachable, and had amazing suggestions to match my exact vision. His responsiveness was always extremely professional and immediate, every single question I had was answered. They executed so beautifully, beyond my wildest expectations. My husband & my parents wanted to add branches from trees from our childhood home and Steve accommodated and made it look like they were a part of an already incredibly special and stunning floating chuppah. They also did my bridal shower and rehearsal dinner flowers because of how much we loved working with them before the wedding, AND my husband walks entirely out of his way to get flowers for me there whenever he is getting them. Steve and crew, I can never thank you enough!!!!!

Sent on 06/25/2018

sylvia · Married on 04/29/2018

I can’t express how beautiful of a job Steve and his team did for my wedding. The NYC Chelsea Piers Current, transformed into a magical botanical garden. The team was professional, dependable, artistic and I didn’t have to worry about a thing during the planning process. Steve knows his craft inside and out, and created a beautiful masterpiece. I would highly recommend Superior Florist for any event planning needs.

Sent on 06/02/2018

Steven · Married on 03/25/2018

Worked with superior for my daughters this weekend. Steve was the best to work with he made us feel so at ease with decisions. He was on target with the size of table centerpiece in relationship to crystal and China.the entrance flowers were perfect as well as candles and chuppah. He has great people working for him they arrived and everything done in about 2 hours.

Sent on 03/27/2018

Amanda · Married on 02/18/2018

We used Superior Florist for our wedding at The Lighthouse and could not have been happier with the service, price, and quality. From the very beginning Steve was so easy to work with and we loved the arrangements he made for us. Our guests could not stop raving about the floating chuppah, of which pictures cannot do it justice!

Sent on 03/14/2018

Angela · Married on 01/06/2018

BEST FLORIST EVER. Our wedding was February, 17, 2018 ... right after Valentine's Day. Huge thanks and appreciation to Steve and team for the absolutely stunning job! Stunning. Amazing. Perfection. Beautiful! We were blown away and so were our guests! I started crying in happiness when I walked into Current as saw the beautiful arrangements - escort card table, reception tables, bars and candles/rose petals throughout the venue. You took an idea and made it come to life in the most beautiful way. Both the bridesmaids and bridal bouquet were exquisite! The bridesmaids were so honored to show-off such beautiful arrangements that matched their dresses perfectly! My bouquet was absolutely stunning and the way the rosary/mom/s wedding dress ribbons were incorporated was so beautiful. My heart could not be more full from happiness of everything!

Sent on 06/29/2018

Brittney · Married on 11/12/2017

Steve was an absolute pleasure to work with! He was able to handle and execute every vision we had for the florals for my wedding and create the most beautiful and show stopping pieces. Every detail was flawless and he created a fairytale atmosphere. He far exceeded our expecatations and we couldn’t recommend him enough!!!

Sent on 11/26/2017

Nithya · Married on 11/04/2017

Steve was amazing with the flowers. We got the perfect fall flowers. It was a beautiful mango cala lily bouquet and the arrangement was just perfect.

Sent on 11/08/2017