Elite Glamour Events Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
    Kristen B. Married on 05/10/2019

Day of Coordinator

Lindsey and Morgan were absolute god sends the day of my wedding. From answering my millions of questions leading up to the big day to handling literally everything the day of my wedding. It was honestly the best money we spent. My husband said it multiple times, Lindsey and Morgan were there to help when it unexpectedly started raining during our first look communicating with the venue, fixing my dress after it broke, making sure everything was running on time, creating the timeline for the day. Staying on top of the groomsmen to make sure they were on time, dressed and putting on all of their boutonnieres. I could go on for days, they were absolutely amazing and made my day run so smoothly. I can’t thank them enough!
  • FutureMrsFrench
    Maryann Married on 11/10/2017
    There are not enough words to express how happy I am that we went with Lindsey and her team for our big day!!! From the beginning she was very thorough with creating a manual for the big day, asked for all the details and nothing was too small to her which made me feel at ease right away ( hello type A personality! ). We had a very thorough almost 2 hour FaceTime call a week and a half before the wedding and she went over every single detail to make sure that on the day of I didn't worry about a thing and did she deliver! From organizing shots with the bridal party, handling issues that otherwise would've made me cry that popped up during the day etc. she handled it discreetly so that we didn't worry about a thing. My husband said "I wasn't sure what she did when you first told me about her, but holy s**t was she worth every penny and more!". We can't say enough about her, but will continue to recommend her services to anyone that'll listen !
    Leanne Married on 09/22/2017
    Highly recommend! The ladies at Elite Glamour Events of New York helped make my day perfect!
    Nicole Married on 07/15/2017
    Lindsey was awesome. She provided exceptional service!
    Rachel Married on 04/01/2017
    We hired Elite Glamor Events after reading a review from another bride. Elite Glamor Events surpassed my expectations and made my day perfect! Everything leading up to the big day was handled by Lindsey, without whom I would be beyond lost.She is so organized and efficient it made me feel a million times better knowing she was handling planning out the timeline for the big day. Each time I emailed her with what I thought were silly questions, etc., Lindsey responded within a few hours and knew exactly what to say to either calm me down from my over-thinking, or had the rational logic to make sense of the stressed out spiral I was in.When my husband and I met Alyssa and Stephanie, the girls who would be “running the show” on the wedding day, both of them were already prepped before meeting us and knew exactly what to say and knew what I was referring to when I spoke about vendors or details. It put me at ease to see how on top of things the whole team was. Lindsey is so on top of things I didn’t have to stress out over anything she was involved in. Alyssa and Stephanie were at my house early and stepped right into their role of making sure things went smoothly. Looking back, I am beyond grateful for all the hard work Lindsey, Stephanie and Alyssa put into making my wedding day so amazing. I recommend this team of amazing ladies to anyone planning any event!
    Rebecca Married on 10/09/2016
    Lindsey was so wonderful from start to finish. I can't imagine planning my wedding without her. She answered every single question I had and walked me through the whole process. On my wedding day she was there making sure everyone was on schedule, running smoothly, and that was calm and happy. She took every stress off of me. It was amazing! I am so incredibly grateful to her and her team. Don't get married without her!
    Pascale Married on 10/02/2016
    Lindsey and Alyssa were so amazing yesterday at our wedding!! They handle everything from top to bottom and all the little things in between. They made sure I did not worry at all. We had a strict timeline and they made sure everyone was where they were supposed to be at all times!! Lindsey's reassurance throughout the day is EXACTLY what I needed! We couldn't have done this without Lindsey and Alyssa. My family and friends even absolutely loved them!!! I couldn't recommend their services more!! Any time I have an event, I know who to call!

Elite Glamour Events's reply:

Pascale- Thank you so so much! Your happiness means the world to us! Can't wait to hear from you again! XO
    Emmanuel Married on 07/30/2016
    My wife and I couldn't imagine how we would have been able to pull off such a wonderful wedding day (ceremony and celebration) without Lindsey and her staff.

Elite Glamour Events model is ideal for a couple on a budget who plans their own wedding but doesn't want the stress the week of and the day of the actual event. They acted as the execution team for our dream wedding.

Lindsey and staff reviewed our contracts and timeline, verified details with all our vendors and executed exactly to plan. They were responsible, professional and very very helpful.

Our wedding was perfect!!!!

We COULD NOT HAVE DONE IT without the help of the EGE.

THANK YOU !!!!
    Alanna Married on 06/03/2016
    I met Lindsey and Stephanie about 8months before my wedding to ensure that everything went off without a hitch on the big day. Now, I am a bit of a neurotic and control freak but Lindsey put my mind at ease. Not only did she come with my to find my dream wedding dress but she helped with every bump that I had while planning (even though I had only booked her for day of coordination). She is way more then just a day of coordinator... she is a cheerleader, a go getter and knows how to get exactly what her brides are looking for. A true saint! Thanks for everything Lindsey and Steph!!! You guys are awesome and I will be sure to let everyone know it!
    Alanna Married on 06/03/2016
    I got married June 3rd, 2016. I never planned on having a day of coordinator until I became a little overwhelmed with planning and executing everything on my own. Before I get too deep into my review let me explain, I am a bit of a neurotic and perfectionist (I had a 3" wedding planning binder before even meeting with Elite Glamour Events). Lindsey and her assistant Stephanie not only understood that this is meant to be the best day of any girls life, but also stood by me in ALL my decisions. From day one, Lindsey was willing to help with anything and everything from answering the smallest questions that I had, to even helping me pick out my wedding dress. On the day of my wedding my veil was misplaced in the hotel room and taken away by one of the cleaners there. With only 30 mins till my first look and a few hours before ceremony Lindsey and Steph jumped into action! They managed to track down my veil in one of the laundry bins in the hotel and bring it to the venue in the nick of time! I also handmade a bunch of signs and corn-hole boards which she made sure EVERYTHING was in the right place. (Even the flowers, when they showed up at the hotel I was a little iffy about some of the leaves put in there, but she made sure they were remove and it looked perfect!). Lindsey went out of her way I don't even know how many times to make sure that the big day went off without a hitch. I can't speak highly enough about Lindsey and Steph or Thank them enough for everything! You guys are truly something special!

Elite Glamour Events's reply:

Alanna- thank you so so much for all the amazing things you had to say about us. We can't tell you how much we will miss you as a bride and hope you stay in touch with us! Lots of love! Lindsey
  • Y
    Yasemin Married on 05/28/2016
    Extremely professional people. They treat you with respect and really listen to your needs and wants. They truly have the most creative and inspirational ideas. They make your dreams come true!! Which is exactly what you need while planning. Let ELITE help you plan your event. You will not be disappointed. Every t will be crossed and every I will be dotted.

Elite Glamour Events's reply:

Thank you so much Yasemine!!
    Courtney Married on 05/07/2016
    Lindsey and her team are truly amazing! I went back and forth leading up to my wedding about whether or not I wanted/needed a DOC. After meeting with Lindsey I decided I did for a few reasons. The main one being that I am an anxious person and I wanted to make sure I spent this day enjoying myself and not worrying about whether or not things were going right. I am so happy I hired Lindsey. She was right with me from the morning making sure I was calm and handling all of the little things. She steamed all the dresses, handled all tips and final payments and went over to where the boys were getting ready to deliver their corsages and helped them out them on. It was great to have her their to keep everyone on schedule. When one of my bridesmaids mentioned she wished she has added straps to her dress Lindsey's assistant DOC grabbed some extra fabric and made straps. She also fixed one of my mom straps that was a little loose. Also when my photographer started to get a little off track being too talkative instead of taking pictures Lindsey stepped right in and spoke to him to get him back on track. The next say when I went back to larkfield to pick up my things even the owners there said how wonderful Lindsey and her team were to work with. I honestly don't think my wedding day would have been so perfect with them!! I highly recommend.

Courtney-
    Being with you on your big day was truly our pleasure! You are an amazing person and we hope to hear so much from you in the future! Xo
    Caitlin Married on 04/16/2016
    Lindsey was amazing and kept everything running smoothly throughout the entire wedding day and allowed me to be stress free! She handled any issues that arose, made deliveries, steamed dresses, dealt with guests who arrived right in the middle of the processional, kept us on schedule so we could enjoy cocktail hour... I could go on and on. Her attention to detail and amazing organizational skills allowed my fiance and I to truly enjoy the day without any worries!

Elite Glamour Events's reply:

Thank you for your kind words! We hope you and Jeff have a life filled with love and laughter! Xo
    Shanequa Married on 03/13/2016
    Elite Glamour was so helpful the day of my wedding. So happy to have such great service, which contributed to a smooth wedding day from start to finish.
    Megan Married on 10/17/2015
    Lindsey and her amazing team were my Day of Coordinators. My Husband and I did not decide we wanted or needed someone to help us, well mostly me the day of our Wedding until 9-10 days before. I did my research on Coordinators, and emailed about what seemed to be 15 people. Everyone's response was, "Did you make an error, is your wedding really 10 days away." Not with Lindsey, she was so professional. We emailed a lot, and spoke on the phone to make sure I really needed her with me the day of my wedding. We went over every detail for my wedding day. Lindsey's main focus was to make sure everything was to run smoothly and I was not forgetting anything, no one was late. Lindsey thought of different details that I would never have. The day of my wedding, I was the most relaxed I ever was throughout my year and half of planning. I highly recommend Lindsey and her team! My only regret is that I did not hire Lindsey earlier!!!

Megan-
    We are so happy to have been with you on the day of your wedding. We always tell people that they should hire us as soon as they start to plan BUT no time is to late or too close to the wedding date. I truly felt like we got to know eachother well and I am so happy to call you an ELITE bride. Please stay in touch if you need anything in the future! XO
    Donna Married on 08/07/2015
    I was extremely please with all services! I highly recommend elite glamour wedding services to anyone planning a wedding. Lindsey offers fantastic guidance and expert advice!!
    Lauren Married on 07/31/2015
    Lindsey is the best!!! This was the best money I spent for my entire wedding. We took our pictures on the beach and Lindsey took care of the park rangers, photographer and the limo and trolley. I got super nervous and she was there to help me the entire time! She was wonderful!!
    Lisa Married on 07/03/2015
    Well-worth the (fair-priced) investment! Hiring Lindsey was one of the best decisions I made for my wedding. She achieved exactly what I needed to achieve and helped me add the special touches that took my ceremony from nice to memorable.
    Jennifer Married on 05/24/2015
    Lindsey and her team were great!!!! Extremely organized and did anything and everything they could to make sure my day ran smoothly. Met with them about 2 weeks before wedding where we sat down and created a timeline and went over all the details of the day. On the day of the wedding I left my wedding hanger at my apartment. They drove about 15 minutes each way to get it for me so I could have it for pictures. They also delivered the men's flowers to grooms parents house and set up pew bows at church. They did all of this and much more with a smile on their faces and continuously asking what else I needed. They created a calm yet productive atmosphere which really eased any anxiety I had that something was forgotten or not done. It was so nice not have to think about what needed to be done. I knew with them by my side I didn't have to worry. My wedding day was amazing with all of their help!!!!
    Stephanie Married on 04/18/2015
    Lindsey and her team are amazing! Every time someone asked me what a DOC did, my only response was everything! Not only are they amazing the day of your wedding, with organization, set up, schedule checks, vendor checks, etc, they are there for you the moment you book with them! I had a million questions that I didn't realize would even come up during my wedding planning process and lindsey was right there to help! They even made all of our signage! Everything came out beautiful! Lindsey made sure to show me everything before it was done to make sure the signs were everything I wanted. And they were!!
    My husband told me I was crazy to spend money on something that he obviously didn't think we needed, but once he saw how stress free I became after speaking with lindsey, he changed his mind. He now agrees that it was definately money well spent because both Ashely and Alyssa were beyond amazing the day of our wedding. All my bridesmaids were so amazed at how stress free I was and it was because of them! I knew everything would be taken care of! Thank you thank you thank you times a million for making our day so wonderful and stress free!

Stephanie-
    Thank you so much for the amazing words. We are so happy that we were able to deliver the caliber of service that you were expecting and kept you stress free and happy throughout your wedding planning and special day. We loved working with you and hope to work together in the future! Keep in touch! Xo
    Danielle Married on 11/15/2014
    Best money spent on planning our wedding.I never thought I’d need a DOC. I've been a bridesmaid 7+ times so I got this!Enter Elite Glamour Events.At our first meeting,Lindsey got an idea of how we wanted our wedding & it allowed us to know she was the one for us.Our meeting before the wedding, I came with items to be used in the ceremony/ reception and lots of ideas.Lindsey came with an agenda. Midway through I got nervous I wasn't as prepared as I thought I was.At the end, I felt like I needed a drink, but I knew that our wedding was going to be fine no matter what!She mapped out our day, when everyone should be getting hair/ makeup done to when/ where they should be getting dressed, what time the photographers should come, what pictures were a must for us, where, when, and who were going to be taking pictures & for how long etc. We went over how I wanted everything.She even went over our vendor contracts.Things that I never thought of were discussed. On our wedding day, Lindsey and her assistant made sure everything went according to schedule. They set up our ceremony, cocktail hour, & reception.All halls have a coordinator, and their "staff has done this a million times so there is nothing to worry about."The hall we used went through 3 from when we booked to the day of(less than a year)Do you feel comfortable in trusting them to get everything right? Lindsey is with you the entire time.Let me tell you what I worried about the day of our wedding,nothing. If I didn't fit in my dress, I know she would have figured it out. If something broke, she would find a way to fix it. Let me tell you what went wrong at our wedding, nothing that I know of. When it comes to your own wedding, you want to enjoy yourself and remember as much as you can. Everyone says it goes by in a blink of an eye, and it truly does. Why waste such a special day on anything than living in the moment? Elite Glamour Events will be that vendor that you will thank yourself 100 times over for booking!
    Alicia Married on 10/04/2014
    From the time I met with Lindsey at our introductory meeting, she exuded professionalism. She was always available no matter what type of question or stressing situation I came to her with. She made me feel comfortable and at ease the entire planning process. Her name became a reg in my household.... had a wedding question, just ask Lindsey. The day of my wedding, she made my entire bridal party comfortable. She made us a timeline and made sure we stayed on time. Her and Ashley, her assistant took care of every detail for my wedding day. No one came to me or my husband for anything, Lindsey took care of it all. I was truly sad when it was time for her and Ashley to leave. They became my homies and were truly an intricate part of my wedding. I camnot wait to work with them again!

Alicia-
    Thank you so much for your kind words. We are so happy to have been able to be with you on your big day and for you to feel like we became as close as we did. We wish you and Kevin all the best! Please keep in touch! xo
    Genevieve Married on 10/03/2014
    Lindsey and Ashley were amazing! They took away all the stress from the morning of my big day and really let me enjoy it. I knew that any little hiccups we did have would be cleared up in no time. I honestly couldn't have gotten through the day without them!

Genevieve-
    Thank you for choosing us for your big day. We were glad that we made you stress free! Keep in touch! Xo
  • User1793884 2+ years ago
    Lindsey of Elite Glamour events was the absolute best person to have on my wedding day! She is so professional and attentive. Anything I could possibly need the day of my wedding she was right by my side and truly had my best interest at heart. She kept me calm and focused on just enjoying my day. I could not of imagined my wedding day without her! I would absolutely tell any bride to have Lindsey the day of your wedding it was the best thing I did.

Barbara-
    You are so sweet! We loved being with you on your special day and being right by your side through everything. If you need anything at all in the future please don't hesitate to be in touch, we are friends now :-). Xo
    Sue-Heidi Married on 08/31/2014
    Highly, highly recommended!! My husband and I used Elite Glamour Events for our wedding. We used them as a day-of coordinator and we are so incredibly grateful. Lindsey Scannell (owner) was in touch with us throughout the planning process. What's great about her is that even though she was not one of the DOC's for the wedding, she stayed in touch with the two DOC's and for that I am very impressed. As for the two DOC's, they were INCREDIBLE! As with every wedding, a problem arose, specifically related to the flowers. Rather than me getting stressed about it, the DOC's took charge and within minutes they made sure all was fixed. This was just one example of how on-point the two DOC's were.

I cannot stress further how vital Elite Glamour Events was for our wedding. If you want you and your spouse to be stress-free on your wedding day so you can sit back and ENJOY the quick day, use Elite Glamour Events. I guarantee you will not be disappointed!

Heidi-
    Thank you so much for your kind words! I am so happy you were satisfied with our services. Your happiness is our #1 concern. If you need anything in the future keep in touch! Xo