Weddings by Roma

Ronkonkoma, NY View map Visit website

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Weddings by Roma is a Long Island, New York-based planning company that loves to arrange elegant and unique celebrations. With years of experience in the world of professional planning, owner Roma Thakkar understands what it takes to orchestrate a truly distinctive wedding. They value the importance of client-input, serving to ensure that the weddings they organize reflect the wishes of their couples. Guided by your vision, this superlative planner has the know-how to bring your dream event to life.

From your initial consultation to your first dance as newlyweds, Weddings by Roma will be on hand to make sure that everything goes smoothly. Versatile and knowledgeable, Roma has worked with couples from all manner of religious and cultural backgrounds. A wide selection of services is available, including budget analysis, timeline creation, and day-of coordination.

• Woman-owned

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Lauren R. Married on 09/18/2022

Our wedding in Shelter Island, NY

Roma was amazing! Her planning and enthusiasm made the process so much easier for me, especially since I do not live close by. From the beginning, Roma was involved, offering her opinion when needed, without being pushy. She researched and contacted other vendors for me so that we could compare and make choices more easily. She was always available to talk/text or email. Our wedding went off beautifully, thanks to Roma. The money we paid for Roma's services was the best investment we made in our wedding planning.
  • Molly-Kate
    Molly-Kate C. Married on 08/27/2022

10/10 Recommend!

I just used Roma for my 8/27 wedding and I highly recommend. She was the most affordable in the area, too! I’m from Boston and was trying to plan the wedding at my family’s home on Long Island. As soon as I booked with Roma she was willing to coordinate with me (knowing that I wasn’t on Long Island too often). Much closer to the wedding: I had a “tough” caterer who just wanted everything his way- Roma took over with him completely and told me that all communication with him would go through her. I am a total control freak and could have passed even more to her and she would have happily completed the task. In short, i would hire her again in a heartbeat 💓
    Kevin S. Married on 08/05/2022

Top notch!

We could not have asked for a better wedding planner. Roma was very proactive especially with making sure everything was in order with the outside vendors. She also spent valuable time with us in order to have a great understanding of how exactly we wanted our wedding day to go. Any issue or concern we had, big or small, she was all over it. Most importantly, she was fun and easy to work with!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Ronkonkoma, New York Ronkonkoma, NY, 11779
6466592019
Location of (Weddings by Roma)

Other vendors in Long Island for your wedding