Engagement
Shoot included

About Bernard Alexis Photography

Photographer - Artist - Dream Maker

A Long Island based wedding photographer who enjoys capturing the magic of love and wedding celebrations.

I'm very passionate about what I do and love documenting all the moments and emotions that take place throughout the day. With over 8 years of experience, I aim to capture the little details and tell your wedding story exactly as it happened while delivering pictures that are true to you.

Let's sit down and talk about your wedding plans and how you envision the day. I enjoy every couple's story and do everything I can to deliver on your expectations.

Packages range from full day coverage, engagement picture sessions, photo books, albums, prints, canvas prints, high-resolution picture disks, online galleries and much more!

Thank you for taking the time to check out my profile I look forward to hearing from you!

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Toning (1)
Matted Prints (1)
Prints (1)
Proofs (1)

My husband and I used Bernard Alexis for our wedding day on 11/4/17 and it was one of the best choices we made when planning our wedding!!!! Bernard is truly SO talented in his picture taking abilities and has "the eye" that every bride and groom wants for their pictures. Not to mention he is kind, funny, humble, flexible, accommodating, extremely professional and made us both feel super comfortable in front of the camera (which was a concern of ours that quickly faded once we took our engagement pictures). Bernard and his assistant captured the most important day of our lives so beautifully and you cannot put a price tag on that!!!!! I would recommend him to anyone; my best friend is using him next year and another one of my friends used him last year. I have a feeling I will be seeing him a lot as the weddings keep happening!! ;) Thank you to Bernard for absolutely amazing pictures and for making us feel so comfortable. We are forever grateful!!!!!!!

Profile Picture Taylor, 11/4/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints, Proofs, Thank You Cards, One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Slideshow, Toning

Working with Bernard as our photographer was one of the easiest and best decisions that my husband and I made during our wedding planning. From the start he was very responsive and made us feel very comfortable! On top of all of that his work is incredible and he captured our day perfectly. We were so worried about having someone follow us through out the day but Bernard & his partner, Marsen, really fit in with our family, friends and loved ones to capture all of the intimate moments without making anything feel too forced. Do yourself a favor and hire him as your wedding photographer, you will not be disappointed!

View Vendor Response

2 AWARDS

Events

30 Eagle Street, Selden, NY 11784   See On Map
347-512-5495 (phone)
Bernard Alexis Photography is a wedding photographer from Long Island servicing weddings throughout the local area, including Manhattan, Nassau, and Montauk. Bernard Alexis Photography is a professional photographer that has been part of the Long Island wedding industry since 2007 specializing in weddings.