Mariana Feely Photography

Warwick, NY View map Visit website
$4,600 Most Popular Price

$4,600 Most Popular Price

Mariana Feely Photography is a unique wedding photography company based out of Warwick, New York. One of Mariana's biggest goals as your wedding photographer is to get to know you on a personal level so that you feel comfortable in front of the camera. She believes that personal relationships are important to creating quality work. She also wants to make an enjoyable experience for everyone involved because wedding photography is a large investment of time and money, and you should be able to access photos containing the timeless memories of your beautiful day for many years to come.

Mariana Feely Photography offers both wedding photography packages and portrait sessions. Each contain their own valuable services and amenities that wedding couples will find useful. Wedding photography packages include the following services:

• Digital files
  • Second photographer
  • High-resolution images
  • Multiple locations
  • Engagement shoot
  • Liability insurance

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$3600.00

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Multi. Locations
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$4600

2nd Shooter
Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
Flush Mount

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Engagement Shoot
Second Shooter
Slideshow

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Save the Date

• Alicia
    Alicia Married on 10/18/2019

She is the Best!

we absolutely knew we wanted to work with Mariana when she shot my husband's sister's wedding. but we were doubly impressed with her when she shot ours! her ideas for our portraits were absolutely incredible. I love that she was so creative and wonderful! if you are getting married in the Hudson valley, I would definitely recommend her for your photos!
  • Nicole
    Nicole Married on 08/24/2019

Best Wedding Photographer

Mariana was amazing from our initial consultation to the moment we received our wedding album. We did our engagement shoot with her as well and she captured exactly what we were looking for for. I love how she asked a ton of questions to get to know us and what was important to us. Our wedding day was a whole another story-again, because of all the questions she asked, she knew exactly what we wanted. She took total creative control of the day so we could enjoy our special day and we couldn’t have been happier with the outcome. Our pictures are gorgeous and our album is perfect. Huge thanks to Mariana and her assistant for delivering everything she promised and more.
    Shannon Married on 07/01/2018
    I honestly don’t even know where to begin with the review! Mariana greatly exceed beyhond all of our expectation. She took the most amazing pictures. Even in 100 plus degree weather she and her assistant were both positive, happy, easy going ,but direct when they had to be (group photos). During the group pictures she quickly got them done so we could get to the party part of the wedding.

She made us feel so comfortable and calm the whole time. Although I had a schedule we just rolled with the punches when something changed, but we didn’t forget anything. Mariana helped us not be so awkward like we are. Lol She asked us different questions like what would you add to your vows ( ex I promise not to shop at micheals craft store ever day ), how did you meet, or what do you love most about each other! These questions really helped us just be more ourselves and more relaxed around the camera!

Mariana was so sweet an thoughtful asking if we needed anything at all! We got married on the hottest day of the year and Mariana still worked her booty off to get the most amazing photos. She also held up a fan for us once we got back in side to help my husband and I to cool off. Needless to say she is a full service photographer!She was silly and fun the whole time and interacted with both of us so easily.

I love her for all these reason, but mostly because she is so real. We feel like we related so easily to her.

Mariana is a photographer whom I would recommend to anyone! She is hard working, caring, sweet person, who you can tell is a master of her craft in so many ways! The way she handles herself while she is shooting, and how she relates to her clients and how her finial products come out!

Mariana Feely Photography's reply:

Shannon! Thank you for the sweet words and Thank you for the honor of being welcomed into your celebration of love. It was a true joy to document your beautiful family and their wonderful and fun personalities. I’m incredibly excited and I can’t wait to share the photographs with you.

-Mariana

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

Deals

Mariana Feely Photography 1
Offer
I’m really excited to let you know about this special offer you can take advantage of for your wedding…All couples that meet with me before March 31 receive a $250 credit towards print products. I'd love to set up a time to chat over the phone or skype to answer any questions you may have and I would love to hear about your wedding plans and you and your fiancée’s story! Send me an email: mariana@marianafeely.com

Tri-State Weddings Tri-State Weddings Wedding Officiants

Great communication and awesome photos!

Floral Cottage Floral Cottage Wedding Florists

Mariana is as beautiful inside as out. Her photography is always spot on and she always is so considerate to think of me when photographing a bride that I have designed flowers for by sending professional shots to me. She is an expert in her field!

Arrow Park Lake and Lodge Arrow Park Lake and Lodge Mansion Weddings

Marianna captures memories for a lifetime! She is a professional with a keen eye for detail! You will be so happy with your end result!

Glenn St Warwick, 10990
845-447-9526
845-544-3147
Location of (Mariana Feely Photography)

Mariana Feely Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Mariana Feely Photography include in the starting price?

Mariana Feely Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Multi. Locations
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Mariana Feely Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Mariana Feely Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Multi. Locations
  • Flush Mount

What photography styles does Mariana Feely Photography offer?

Mariana Feely Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Mariana Feely Photography offer?

Mariana Feely Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Boudoir Shoot
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Liability Insurance
  • Second Shooter
  • Slideshow

What photography materials does Mariana Feely Photography offer for wedding events?

Mariana Feely Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Flush Mount
  • Matted Prints
  • Negatives
  • Prints
  • Proofs
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend Mariana Feely Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Mariana Feely Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

What kind of wedding service promotions does Mariana Feely Photography offer?

Mariana Feely Photography currently offers 1 offer promotion for wedding services.

Other vendors in Westchester for your wedding