Dance To The Music Entertainment Reviews

Dance To The Music Entertainment 7
  • Alexa

Alexa · Getting married on 04/24/2020

Met at a Bridal Show

I met these guys at a Bridal Show and they definitely brought energy and excitement to the event. They got people moving and singing to everything they were playing. They know how to work a crowd.

Sent on 05/06/2019
  • Emily

Emily Elizabeth · Married on 06/28/2019

Amazing DJ!

Jim Nuzzo at Dance to the Music Entertainment made our wedding absolutely amazing. When we first met with him to discuss our wedding, my husband and I shared that we wanted the whole night to feel like a huge celebration, and that is exactly what we got. All of our guests raved about the music and Jim's ability to keep the dance floor filled the ENTIRE night. He also played an awesome game where team captains had to see if they could get their table to the dance floor first. In seconds, every single person was on the dance floor. He read the room and played the songs he knew people would dance to. We had a mix of guests who are 60+ and 20-30 years old and he played classics and later songs that the younger crowd could dance to. I can't say enough good things about Jim and Dance to the Music Entertainment. They made our wedding exactly what we wanted it to be!

Sent on 07/22/2019
    Dance To The Music Entertainment 8
    Dance To The Music Entertainment 9
    Dance To The Music Entertainment 10
    Dance To The Music Entertainment 11

Kristina Teixeira · Married on 04/27/2019

Truly the Best!

I wish I could give Jim more than 5 stars! He made our wedding absolutely amazing from start to finish. He made the planning so easy for us especially since we were planning a wedding in CT but currently living in New Jersey. He did a great job making sure to play a variety of music and I had so many people tell me this was one of the best weddings they've been to due to the music. He had everyone on the dance floor throughout the night and we absolutely loved the glow sticks and fun light up rings too! My husband thought it was so great that Jim would check in with us throughout the night to let us know when certain things such as the parent dances, caking cutting, etc were about to happen. What we thought was truly the best way to end our wedding was Jim gave us a CD of all of the songs we used for our wedding such as our first dance, bridal entry songs, etc and any other songs we had specifically requested. The fact that he already had it made for us was truly the best way to end the wedding. I would hire Jim in a heartbeat again and highly recommend him as a DJ for your wedding!

Sent on 05/05/2019

Melissa · Married on 10/13/2018

Wedding 10/13/18

We hired Jeff as our wedding DJ on 10/13/18, and were so happy that we did! From the beginning, the Dance to the Music Entertainment group was very easy to work with. My fiance and I have very unique tastes in music, including music from the 1950's ranging through today's hits. At our first meeting, Jeff totally understood what we were aiming for, and he nailed it on the night of the wedding. The dance floor was packed the entire night! The only time that people sat down was during our parent dances and cutting the cake, etc. In addition to music, we also had uplighting in our tent venue and a personalized monogram on our dance floor- both looked amazing. We could not be more happy with our decision to use this DJ, and would recommend them to everybody! Thank you for such a fantastic experience!

Sent on 11/01/2018

Nicole · Married on 08/11/2018

I met Spencer at a bridal show last year and after seeing how entertaining he was, I knew he would be the perfect DJ for my wedding. I can't tell you how much all of my guests loved him. He made sure the crowd was going and the music was very upbeat for everyone to dance to. He had a unique way of giving away the centerpieces too! He made sure to come by and tell me what was happening next. He serenaded my guests and they loved it, he has such a beautiful voice. Thank you DJ Spencer for making my wedding entertaining!

Sent on 08/12/2018

Jo-Ann · Married on 06/22/2018

We were married June 22 and hired Jimmy and Spencer for our music. They were beyond amazing. They worked with us on dedications, our song list and best of all they had everyone on the dance floor. Spencer has voice that blew everyone away. People are still talking about it and saying it was the most fun they had at a wedding. If you looking for someone who is professional, talks to the crowd and exemplifies a fantastic DJ look no more.
    Jo-Ann & Vinny

Sent on 08/01/2018

Leigh Ann Lengyel · Married on 03/24/2018

Jimmy and The Dance to the Music Entertainment staff were absolutely amazing. When you hire them it's not just for the music it is fo the entire experience. Jimmy made sure that all my vendors were in place, on time, hotel was all set on timing and even checked on me and the groom getting ready throughout the day. Everything was beyond VIP service. The first part of our wedding reception Jimmy had every single person on the dance floor from the age of 9 to 80 years old. I have never seen anything like this. Not one person sitting or at their table. Along with the DJ service, props and announcements right on time we also were referred to his amazing photographer.

If you haven't spoken to Dance to the Music about your wedding or party needs you are truly missing out. It's not just another party with music it's an experience that you and your guests will never forget! Thank you so much!

Sent on 09/02/2018
    Dance To The Music Entertainment 12

Jessica · Married on 09/29/2017

DJ Jimmy was literally AMAZING. He was so helpful prior to the wedding, he is a true professional. As a newly engaged bride, I was very nervous about planning -- and Jimmy made all my worries disappear. We had a big split of a young crowd as well as many guests who were in their 70s. Jimmy kept EVERYONE on the dance floor the entire time, and my husband and I literally danced the night away. He kept the party going and was fantastic at pacing the entire evening. Can not recommend him enough! DEFINITELY use him!

Sent on 01/21/2018
    Dance To The Music Entertainment 13
    Dance To The Music Entertainment 14
    Dance To The Music Entertainment 15
    Dance To The Music Entertainment 16
    Dance To The Music Entertainment 17
    Dance To The Music Entertainment 18

Emily · Married on 09/09/2017

We hired DJ Spencer of Dance To The Music Entertainment, and I cannot say enough good things about him, and the company. Three weeks later, we are still having friends and family reminisce about the wedding, and everyone agrees the Spencer made the party, literally! We were worried about people dancing, because we had an interesting mix of people and age groups, and after our first dance Spencer invited up other guests to join us (as requested), we blinked, and the dance floor was FULL!!! In fact, it was full almost the entire night! Also, when Spencer tells people that he sings, there is no way to prepare for exactly what he means. I am still having to convince people that he was not lip syncing, and is just that talented (because until he gets up close, you really would not know the difference). As the bride, Spencer told me not to worry about anything, and I am so glad that I trusted him. My wedding night was that much more enjoyable with him at the reins, and as he promised, I never worried about a thing! 5 stars is not enough, if you are looking for a DJ for a wedding or other event, stop searching, and call Dance To The Music Entertainment! You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 09/27/2017
  • Karen

Karen · Married on 09/02/2017

DJ Ray was great to work with and always responsive. Thank you for a wonderful evening! Everyone enjoyed themselves!

Sent on 09/12/2017

mike · Married on 08/20/2017

we were married on 8/20/17 DJ Spencer was great!!! he also is a wonderful singer a few times i looked up thinking it was a recorded song and found him serenading to my mother in law.. so happy with the job he did...
    Thank you Spencer!!!!!
    Mike & Valerie Costakis.

Sent on 08/30/2017

Patty · Married on 07/09/2017

Dance To The Music = fantastic! Jim is awesome - very energetic, fun, and gets the wedding guests of all ages dancing and smiling! My husband and I knew we made the right choice in choosing Jim and DTTM from our first meeting. Jim was extremely helpful and answered all of our questions through email. He also was very reassuring and went through the timeline nicely before our wedding day. I loved how Jim made sure to pronounce everyone's names correctly....so professional! He surprised me by handing out glow sticks at our wedding and gave me an awesome conga line! And of course, Rob, and Christian on the photo-booth, were great!! Thanks so much Jim! We highly recommend Dance To The Music!

Sent on 08/15/2017

Diane · Married on 05/20/2017

Jimmy knows music and knows how to keep the party moving!! My husband and I wanted an upbeat first dance song. Jimmy had the perfect suggestions and our first dance was amazing. It set the tone for the rest of the reception. Spencer has the most amazing voice and intereacted with our quests and really got them involved in the festivities. Jimmy kept the party on schedule and played all of our favorites. As the bride, I can say that I spent the entire night on the dance floor- the music was that good! Our guests have been telling us it was the most fun at a wedding they have ever had at a wedding. He matched the crowd with the music. Even the staff at our reception agreed the music was fabulous. Jimmy is a professional. He's very serious about making sure your party is exactly what you want. He has a few different packages to choose from. Call Jimmy!

Sent on 05/29/2017

Melissa · Married on 12/31/2016

We booked Dance to the Music Entertainment off of a recommendation from a friend, and we feel so lucky that we did! It was such a pleasure to work with Jim, and Spencer did an absolutely amazing job DJ-ing (and singing!) on the night of the wedding. We got married on New Years Eve, so there's was a little extra pressure to put on a great party. Spencer had literally everyone - even our guests who don't normally dance - out of their seats and dancing the entire night. He interacted with the crowd perfectly, and everyone had a blast. In addition, the uplighting and monogram were tasteful and looked great. We cannot thank you enough for making our wedding celebration such an amazing party!

Sent on 01/04/2017

Elena · Married on 11/06/2016

My husband and I knew right after meeting Jim that he was going to be a blast. He knew just what to do to get everyone out on the dance floor. Jim was such a pleasure to work with; he answered emails quickly and accommodated every request I had. We were originally hesitant about doing up lighting because we didn't want it too overpowering, but he ensured us it would look great. He was totally right! He knew the right amount to use & the amber lighting made the ballroom look b-e-a-u-tiful. He truly made our night unforgettable! Thank you so much to DTTM for truly making our day so memorable. We would highly recommend them!

Sent on 11/17/2016

Ashley · Married on 10/29/2016

DJ Jim was amazing! They did our ceremony, up lighting, photobooth, cocktail hour and reception. Everything went off without a hitch! We had so many compliments about the music and DJ. He really kept the party going. it couldn't have been any better! I would highly recommend.

Sent on 10/21/2016

Alexandra · Married on 10/09/2016

Awesome dj! Kept our guest entertained and dancing all night long. Exactly what we wanted

Sent on 10/25/2016

mary · Married on 10/08/2016

Jimmy and Spencer are the best. They did everything we asked for and more. They worked the dance floor for 5+ hours and never let anyone down they took request and made both sides of the family happy. I cant wait to plan another event and have them join us again, everyone talked about them for days.

Sent on 10/21/2016

Laura · Married on 09/30/2016

Jim Nuzzo was the best dj ever! He had everyone dancing within the first 5 minutes of our wedding and the dancing truly never stopped ! He also was extremely accommodating and easy to work with. We literally talked to jim 2 days before our wedding to give him our song requests and to go over the reception details and everything came together perfectly - he played all of our songs and even gave us a cd with our special songs on it...he also took special requests for songs from our guests towards the end of the night and the party never stopped! I would recommend Jim to anyone - he was very patient, kind, fun, professional and efficient. I also thought that his pricing was very fair compared to other djs in the area who charge more and offer less. We can't thank Jim enough for exceeding our expectations and helping to make our wedding night the best time ever !! Guests have already asked who our dj was and want to book Jim for their weddings ! I was very impressed that Jim put together everything we asked/wanted for our wedding night especially with such short notice from us ! :) thank you Jim! - L & B

Sent on 10/30/2016

Mandy · Married on 09/25/2016

We made the best decision with choosing "Dance to the music entertainment" for our wedding, 09/25/16 ! Jim did an amazing job getting all our family & friends on the dance floor! He made sure everything went smoothly for us, thank you so much Jim!!

Mr. & Mrs. Michael Carvalho

Sent on 10/20/2016

Sarah · Married on 09/24/2016

RAY was great! Such a nice guy to work with, very friendly and wanted to make sure everyone was happy and having a good time. Everybody had nothing but good things to say about him. I would recommend him to anyone looking to have good music and fun at their event.

Sent on 12/13/2016

Kris · Married on 09/24/2016

Jimmy was a rockstar DJ. He kept the energy high and really engaged the crowd in a great way to get and keep the party going. He's very easy-going and great to work with, and has great suggestions if you're not sure where to start, and is very flexible. Our guests all had a ball, and are still commenting about what a great DJ we had! He even helped us weave in some special touches. We went to Jimmy off of a recommendation, and we both recommend him 100%! Do it!

Sent on 10/18/2016

My mom and I came across DJ Spencer at bridal show and knew right then (after he sang to her!) that he was the DJ for us. We had been going back and forth on whether to book a live band or DJ for a while. The music was extremely important to my husband so he was very skeptical at first but after our first meeting with DJ Spencer he was so thrilled. DJ Spencer is extremely professional and an absolute delight. He had the dance floor packed all night! Our guests are still talking about him 2 weeks later! He really is the best! If you are looking someone engaging, fun and unique really look no further.

Sent on 10/03/2016

Elizabeth · Married on 09/10/2016

We highly recommend hiring Dance to the Music for weddings and special events. DJ Jimmy Jams is one of the best in the industry! He was fun, professional and even took the time to engage with our Guests. Everyone LOVED the "Shaddap you face" song. My friends were going absolutely nuts! Everyone is still talking about it a month later.
    Jimmy's positive energy and vibes really added to our beautiful wedding day! We will never forget it. Thank you Jimmy!

Sent on 10/25/2016