143 Reviews for Dance To The Music Entertainment

Liability Insurance (3)
Flat Screen (1)
Projector (1)
143 Dance To The Music Entertainment Reviews

DJ Jimmy was literally AMAZING. He was so helpful prior to the wedding, he is a true professional. As a newly engaged bride, I was very nervous about planning -- and Jimmy made all my worries disappear. We had a big split of a young crowd as well as many guests who were in their 70s. Jimmy kept EVERYONE on the dance floor the entire time, and my husband and I literally danced the night away. He kept the party going and was fantastic at pacing the entire evening. Can not recommend him enough! DEFINITELY use him!

Profile Picture Jessica, 9/29/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We hired DJ Spencer of Dance To The Music Entertainment, and I cannot say enough good things about him, and the company. Three weeks later, we are still having friends and family reminisce about the wedding, and everyone agrees the Spencer made the party, literally! We were worried about people dancing, because we had an interesting mix of people and age groups, and after our first dance Spencer invited up other guests to join us (as requested), we blinked, and the dance floor was FULL!!! In fact, it was full almost the entire night! Also, when Spencer tells people that he sings, there is no way to prepare for exactly what he means. I am still having to convince people that he was not lip syncing, and is just that talented (because until he gets up close, you really would not know the difference). As the bride, Spencer told me not to worry about anything, and I am so glad that I trusted him. My wedding night was that much more enjoyable with him at the reins, and as he promised, I never worried about a thing! 5 stars is not enough, if you are looking for a DJ for a wedding or other event, stop searching, and call Dance To The Music Entertainment! You will not be disappointed!

Profile Picture Emily, 9/9/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Disco Ball, Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Consultation, MC

DJ Ray was great to work with and always responsive. Thank you for a wonderful evening! Everyone enjoyed themselves!

Profile Picture Karen, 9/2/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ

we were married on 8/20/17 DJ Spencer was great!!! he also is a wonderful singer a few times i looked up thinking it was a recorded song and found him serenading to my mother in law.. so happy with the job he did...
Thank you Spencer!!!!!
Mike & Valerie Costakis.

Profile Picture mike , 8/20/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Dance To The Music = fantastic! Jim is awesome - very energetic, fun, and gets the wedding guests of all ages dancing and smiling! My husband and I knew we made the right choice in choosing Jim and DTTM from our first meeting. Jim was extremely helpful and answered all of our questions through email. He also was very reassuring and went through the timeline nicely before our wedding day. I loved how Jim made sure to pronounce everyone's names correctly....so professional! He surprised me by handing out glow sticks at our wedding and gave me an awesome conga line! And of course, Rob, and Christian on the photo-booth, were great!! Thanks so much Jim! We highly recommend Dance To The Music!

Profile Picture Patty, 7/9/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Photobooth, MC

Jimmy knows music and knows how to keep the party moving!! My husband and I wanted an upbeat first dance song. Jimmy had the perfect suggestions and our first dance was amazing. It set the tone for the rest of the reception. Spencer has the most amazing voice and intereacted with our quests and really got them involved in the festivities. Jimmy kept the party on schedule and played all of our favorites. As the bride, I can say that I spent the entire night on the dance floor- the music was that good! Our guests have been telling us it was the most fun at a wedding they have ever had at a wedding. He matched the crowd with the music. Even the staff at our reception agreed the music was fabulous. Jimmy is a professional. He's very serious about making sure your party is exactly what you want. He has a few different packages to choose from. Call Jimmy!

Profile Picture Diane, 5/20/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We booked Dance to the Music Entertainment off of a recommendation from a friend, and we feel so lucky that we did! It was such a pleasure to work with Jim, and Spencer did an absolutely amazing job DJ-ing (and singing!) on the night of the wedding. We got married on New Years Eve, so there's was a little extra pressure to put on a great party. Spencer had literally everyone - even our guests who don't normally dance - out of their seats and dancing the entire night. He interacted with the crowd perfectly, and everyone had a blast. In addition, the uplighting and monogram were tasteful and looked great. We cannot thank you enough for making our wedding celebration such an amazing party!

Profile Picture Melissa, 12/31/16, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

My husband and I knew right after meeting Jim that he was going to be a blast. He knew just what to do to get everyone out on the dance floor. Jim was such a pleasure to work with; he answered emails quickly and accommodated every request I had. We were originally hesitant about doing up lighting because we didn't want it too overpowering, but he ensured us it would look great. He was totally right! He knew the right amount to use & the amber lighting made the ballroom look b-e-a-u-tiful. He truly made our night unforgettable! Thank you so much to DTTM for truly making our day so memorable. We would highly recommend them!

Profile Picture Elena, 11/6/16, 7 Reviews
Category: DJ

DJ Jim was amazing! They did our ceremony, up lighting, photobooth, cocktail hour and reception. Everything went off without a hitch! We had so many compliments about the music and DJ. He really kept the party going. it couldn't have been any better! I would highly recommend.

Profile Picture Ashley, 10/29/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

Awesome dj! Kept our guest entertained and dancing all night long. Exactly what we wanted

Profile Picture Alexandra, 10/9/16, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Jimmy and Spencer are the best. They did everything we asked for and more. They worked the dance floor for 5+ hours and never let anyone down they took request and made both sides of the family happy. I cant wait to plan another event and have them join us again, everyone talked about them for days.

Profile Picture mary, 10/8/16, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Jim Nuzzo was the best dj ever! He had everyone dancing within the first 5 minutes of our wedding and the dancing truly never stopped ! He also was extremely accommodating and easy to work with. We literally talked to jim 2 days before our wedding to give him our song requests and to go over the reception details and everything came together perfectly - he played all of our songs and even gave us a cd with our special songs on it...he also took special requests for songs from our guests towards the end of the night and the party never stopped! I would recommend Jim to anyone - he was very patient, kind, fun, professional and efficient. I also thought that his pricing was very fair compared to other djs in the area who charge more and offer less. We can't thank Jim enough for exceeding our expectations and helping to make our wedding night the best time ever !! Guests have already asked who our dj was and want to book Jim for their weddings ! I was very impressed that Jim put together everything we asked/wanted for our wedding night especially with such short notice from us ! :) thank you Jim! - L & B

Profile Picture Laura, 9/30/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We made the best decision with choosing "Dance to the music entertainment" for our wedding, 09/25/16 ! Jim did an amazing job getting all our family & friends on the dance floor! He made sure everything went smoothly for us, thank you so much Jim!!

Mr. & Mrs. Michael Carvalho

Profile Picture Mandy, 9/25/16, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Jimmy was a rockstar DJ. He kept the energy high and really engaged the crowd in a great way to get and keep the party going. He's very easy-going and great to work with, and has great suggestions if you're not sure where to start, and is very flexible. Our guests all had a ball, and are still commenting about what a great DJ we had! He even helped us weave in some special touches. We went to Jimmy off of a recommendation, and we both recommend him 100%! Do it!

Profile Picture User7326668, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

RAY was great! Such a nice guy to work with, very friendly and wanted to make sure everyone was happy and having a good time. Everybody had nothing but good things to say about him. I would recommend him to anyone looking to have good music and fun at their event.

Profile Picture Sarah, 9/24/16, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

My mom and I came across DJ Spencer at bridal show and knew right then (after he sang to her!) that he was the DJ for us. We had been going back and forth on whether to book a live band or DJ for a while. The music was extremely important to my husband so he was very skeptical at first but after our first meeting with DJ Spencer he was so thrilled. DJ Spencer is extremely professional and an absolute delight. He had the dance floor packed all night! Our guests are still talking about him 2 weeks later! He really is the best! If you are looking someone engaging, fun and unique really look no further.

Profile Picture Christine, 9/16/16, 8 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day, Disco Ball, Microphones, Sound/PA System

We highly recommend hiring Dance to the Music for weddings and special events. DJ Jimmy Jams is one of the best in the industry! He was fun, professional and even took the time to engage with our Guests. Everyone LOVED the "Shaddap you face" song. My friends were going absolutely nuts! Everyone is still talking about it a month later.
Jimmy's positive energy and vibes really added to our beautiful wedding day! We will never forget it. Thank you Jimmy!

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 9/10/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Jim had everyone (literally everyone) up on the dance floor having a blast from the moment the reception started until the very end. So many of our guests told us that this was the most fun wedding they have ever been to (and we planned it in 2 months on a very tight time frame!) Dance to the Music was fun to work with. As far as advice--let Jim pick the songs! Have a few that you want played on your list and leave the rest to him and you will not be disappointed! He definitely know what he is doing and it is clear that he has been a successful DJ for many years. He made our introduction fun and had everyone screaming and waving their napkins for the wedding party's entrance. He is easy going and listened to everything we said and requested. If you are on the fence about hiring Dance to the Music, take our advice and do it! :)

Profile Picture Beth and Pat, 8/26/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Jim was incredible! He worked with our budget, played exactly the kind of music we wanted, and even brought fun flashing rings for all of our guests (that everyone LOVED and my grandmother still wears...)!! The dance floor was so full all night that we ended up taking down two tables once people stopped eating so we could make more room. Our wedding was a blast! Thanks so much, Jim!!

Profile Picture Kimberly, 8/6/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I was the bride for our wedding on 07/24/16. I have been to a few weddings with DJ Jim Nuzzo, which is why we asked him to perform on our special day! And I just want to start off by saying that Jim went above and beyond for our wedding. My maid of honor was ecstatic that he worked with her on a special surprise for her toast. You could tell he really cared about making sure everyone had a good time and making it extra special. He included our Polish tradition perfectly and played all of my favorite songs (which was an extremely long list), which I bet was hard when I know many of our guests were asking for special song requests. My MOH is an event planner and already told me that she would use him for events in the future! Thank you, Jim, for making our night extra special. And your photo booth staff is the best

Profile Picture Nichole, 7/24/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: One Event Per Day, Photobooth

Jim was our DJ and we are so happy he was! We got married July 9, 2016 on a Saturday afternoon and all 200 of our guests were on the dance floor from beginning to end. All our guests cannot talk enough about how much fun they had and how great Jim was. My husband and I had the time of our lives. Jim ran a party that will be hard to ever top (in our books) and one that we will remember for the rest of our lives!

Profile Picture Christine, 7/9/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ

Music can make an event, or break it. When we contracted Jimmy and his crew we knew this would be a day to remember! We had an absolute amazing time and the music and atmosphere was incredible! Our guests mobbed the dance floor from the minute the music started to the minute the music stopped. Guests phoned us for days telling us the wedding was one of the (if not THE) best they had ever been to! Jimmy and Spenser have entertained for us for many years, at various parties. A wedding is obviously one of the most important days in your life, and they duo did not disappoint. It was like having "family" in charge of the entertainment. I look forward to continuing our relationship for years and years with DTM. They are truly the best int their field! Thanks Guys!

Profile Picture Kelly, 6/12/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Amazing DJ!!!!! We got married on 6/11/16 in Mystic! We could not have been happier with Jim and Spencer! They were so easy to work with and had our wedding floor packed all night!!!! Jim was very responsive throughout the whole planning process and I would recommend Dance to the Music to anyone looking for their wedding day to be a complete party!! Thank you thank you thank you Jim and Spencer for making our wedding day the most perfect day of our lives!!! You will not go wrong with Dance to the Music:)

Profile Picture Sari, 6/11/16, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

We hired Jim for our wedding on 5/27. He was amazing!!! He is worth every penny! He had everyone up dancing and enjoying the night!! I got constant compliments on his work!! Thank you so much to Jim for making my wedding reception amazing!!

Profile Picture tiffany, 5/27/16, 13 Reviews