Mary Pugh, CT's Top Justice of the Peace

Mary Pugh, CT's Top Justice of the Peace

About Mary Pugh, CT's Top Justice of the Peace

CT's Top Justice of the Peace

Working together, we can create an unforgettable dedication of love, whether civil or religious, that will reflect your desires. I will help you personalize your vows to reflect your spiritual, intimate, heartfelt feelings. All faiths welcomed.

Personalized services for your Wedding, Vow renewal, and same sex marriage / civil union / commitment celebrations -- from the traditional to contemporary, non-religious or religious. Your service is customized to YOUR needs. I am happy to meet with you and attend any rehearsals.

If you are a CT resident or want to marry in CT, ask me for my planning site with ceremony suggestions, checklists, timelines, a large collection of vows and budget/planning tips.

When you and your fiance' dream about your ceremony (marriage, same sex marriage, civil union, or vow renewals), what descriptive pictures do you see in your mind? a seaside ceremony, a quaint setting under a gazebo, a colorful garden background, familial home surroundings, or an elegant resort?

I speak conversational Spanish  so I can perform your ceremony in English and Spanish Or if you like we can also have your ceremony in any two languages using a family member native speaker who reads the ceremony in the 2nd language.

Ask for my informational packet with special wedding locations...couples are thrilled to see all the options I have discovered for them.

Celebrities, you can trust that my discretion is assured.

Call or e-mail me to book your ceremony and rehearsal date- whether it is for next year or for today.

Mary Pugh

Licensed (3)
Single Religion (1)
Rehearsal (1)
No Denomination (1)

Mary was so great and really made my ceremony great! She was also so kind to take pictures to share!

Profile Picture jessica, 4/20/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Officiant

We were married on 2/14/2018 by Mary Pugh in Darien, CT and could not be happier with Mary Pugh's professionalism and guidance while planning and conducting the ceremony together. She really made the very small event be Special! If you want a most meaningful, organized with details, and hassle–free wedding ceremony, you will be glad you called Mary Pugh, Justice of the Peace in Connecticut. She does weddings in a large part of Connecticut.

Profile Picture 0, 2/14/18, 1 Review

220x220 sq 1453741689100 img6563
220x220 sq 1453741725561 img6597

1 VIDEO

7 ENDORSEMENTS
Mary is a super nice person and fantastic to work with! Very well-spoken and great at what she does. She knows how to create a nice flow with a ceremony, and adds in warm/human touches. Very much recommend....!!!

Mary Pugh is a wonderful JP here in Connecticut. We work well together. If I cannot perform a wedding, I refer them to her and vice versa. I trust her and know couples are in great hands.

I have had the pleasure of playing music for several ceremonies presided over by Justice Of The Peace, Mary Pugh. What impresses me the most how she works with each bride and groom to bring out their individuality as people and as a couple. Her confident and warm presentation puts all participants and guests at ease. Fluent in all the formalities, Mary’s ability to be spontaneous and inspiring makes her a number one choice for a smooth flowing and beautiful wedding ceremony.

Beautiful service, great attention to detail, highly recommend!

50 Toilsome Ave, Norwalk, CT 06851   See On Map
203 434 5038 (phone) 206 984 4343 (fax)
24/7
Mary Pugh, CT's Top Justice of the Peace is a wedding officiant from Fairfield County. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Connecticut, New York City/Westchester, and New York State. Mary Pugh, CT's Top Justice of the Peace is a professional wedding officiant that has been part of the Fairfield County wedding industry for 12 years. We specialize in same-sex weddings, inter-denominational weddings, religious weddings, non-denominational weddings, non-religious wedding ceremonies, counseling materials, photographer recommendations.