50 Toilsome Ave, Norwalk, CT 06851 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 10

About CT JP Mary Pugh

CT JP Mary Pugh is a wedding officiant from Norwalk, Connecticut. She has been officiating weddings for more than 15 years. Whether your ceremony is civil or religious, traditional or contemporary, Mary can help you design an unforgettable dedication of love. She welcomes all faiths and ceremony rituals. The officiant is located in Fairfield County and is also available in New York City and Westchester.

If you need ceremony suggestions or ideas, CT JP Mary Pugh is happy to lend a hand. She can perform your ceremony in English or Spanish. As you work together, she will help you create a ceremony that your loved ones will remember forever. Her services include:

• Interfaith ceremony

CT JP Mary Pugh 1
  • Melissa

Melissa Love · Getting married on 11/02/2019

Amazing officiant

Mary Pugh is amazing! She just officiated my ceremony and she absolutely hit it out of the ballpark. She is soft and gentle when she needs to be, with a formidable, strong voice that demands attention and respect. She was also so lovely to talk to, easing my anxiety and tension with assurance that everything will go as planned. My brother happened to be late, and this threw the timing of things off slightly and yet Mary was so patient and understanding- a real gem! Do not hesitate to hire her as she’s a cut above the rest. A beautiful officiator
    who is impeccably organized, warm and generous with her time.
    I’m sure she get’s booked often so make sure you secure her asap.

Sent on 09/05/2019

CT JP Mary Pugh's reply:

Hi Melissa and John,
    What a delightful review...wow... thanks so much. You made my day!

I am so happy that you are both so happy with my services!..I love performing weddings....and it is couples like you...that make it so much fun! I enjoyed meeting your family... it was such a beautiful day...after that huge pouring rainstorm.
    Take wonderful care of each other!!

Beautiful couple with years of happiness to share together.

Nicole · Married on 07/27/2019

Perfect Day, Perfect JOP!

My fiance and I finally tied the knot on our 10 year anniversary last Friday. We were so lucky to have Mary there for our ceremony. We were able to meet with her to talk about what we wanted for the ceremony, and this gave us the opportunity to get to know her a bit, as we were nervous. Mary helped to calm our nerves, and our wedding day went smoothly (except for when our best man almost dropped my wedding ring into the ocean!) Mary is incredibly kind and caring. She is very outgoing and animated, and this adds to the overall ceremony. What is even more special is that Mary takes photos and videos of the ceremony and shares it with you via DropBox. I got some truly lovely photos from her shared with me the day after our wedding. Mary truly has a passion for her job, and I highly recommend her.

Sent on 04/01/2019
    CT JP Mary Pugh 2

CT JP Mary Pugh's reply:

What a lovely review!! You are so kind. Yes, I love helping my couples have a fabulous wedding! Such a beautiful couple.
    It is such fun!!
    Thank you for taking the time to share your experience!!

Take wonderful care of each other!

CT JP Mary Pugh FAQ

• In which states are you licensed? CT, NY
  • What languages do you speak? English, Spanish

• SHO Productions
    SHO Productions Wedding DJs

Mary is a super nice person and fantastic to work with! Very well-spoken and great at what she does. She knows how to create a nice flow with a ceremony, and adds in warm/human touches. Very much recommend....!!!

• Dance To The Music Entertainment
    Dance To The Music Entertainment Wedding DJs

Mary is awesome to work with she truly LOVES what she does!!

• Sarah Sullivan - Justice of the Peace
    Sarah Sullivan - Justice of the Peace Wedding Officiants

Mary Pugh is a wonderful JP here in Connecticut. We work well together. If I cannot perform a wedding, I refer them to her and vice versa. I trust her and know couples are in great hands.

• 50 Toilsome Ave Norwalk, CT, 06851 See on map
    203-654-3572 (Phone number)
    206 984 4343 (Fax Number)
    24/7