8 Blue Ribbon Drive, Westport, CT 06880 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 14

About Guitarist Gene Pino

Guitarist Gene Pino is a diverse world music guitarist in Westport, Connecticut, who encourages engaged couples to customize the selections for their big day. An accomplished and published musician, Gene’s music straddles many genres from around the globe, including pop, jazz, folk, baroque, Latin and more. Listen to Gene Pino, guitarist’s album, Handcrafted, to hear his sound. View the videos or visit the website to hear a variety of styles. Gene’s focus is to honor your day musically!

Guitarist Gene Pino is available for booking as an instrumental soloist, or a duo with either a cellist or a woodwind musician. Instruments available to be played beside the guitar include the cello, flute, and saxophone. Ceremonies and cocktail hours are a specialty.

Follow Guitarist Gene Pino on

Guitarist Gene Pino 3
  • Heather

Heather Clausen · Married on 09/01/2019

You need to hire Gene!

We could not be happier with Gene, from the moment we started contact. We hired him for our ceremony music and cocktail hour He responded quickly and gave us an extremely fair estimate. I left out details about the event that were pertinent to his schedule for the day, and he adjusted everything without a complaint and made it work. He had a wide variety of music to choose from, and make recommendations when I asked. My guests complimented him on how romantic sounding the solo guitarist was, and how he was able to take songs and make them his own. Leading up to the event, he made us feel like he was as excited for our wedding as we were. I would highly recommend Gene for your big day!

Sent on 09/06/2019
  • Meaghan

Meaghan Molloy · Married on 07/27/2019

Fantastic !

Gene was an absolute pleasure to work with. From our initial conversation, to our phone call where he actually played samples for me (and had me already in tears), to quickly and professionally answering every question I emailed him in between, he was kind, patient, and just an overall great person to work with. The music at my ceremony was beautiful and timed perfectly with the officient.

Sent on 09/11/2019

Kristen · Married on 06/22/2019

Absolutely Wonderful!

My husband and I had Gene and Jordan play the guitar and cello for our wedding ceremony and cocktail hour in June. They were absolutely wonderful! Gene was so easy to work with and even rehearsed a special song I requested for my bridal procession. So many of our guests have commented on how beautiful the music was during the ceremony and cocktail hour. Gene and Jordan were exactly what we wanted and we are so happy they were a part of our wedding day!

Sent on 08/03/2019

Guitarist Gene Pino's reply:

Thank you for choosing us for your wedding music! The best kind of review is one that is not solicited. Jordan and I - Duo Pan Música wish you and your husband all the best that marriage has to offer.

Guitarist Gene Pino FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding ceremony music? $ 300.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 400.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music
  • What ceremony music arrangements can you provide? Instrumental - Solo, Instrumental - Duo, Soloist / Vocalist
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)? 1 - 3
  • What instruments does your group play? Cello, Flute, Guitar, Saxophone
  • What services do you provide? Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music, Liability Insurance, Reception Music, Rehearsal Dinner Music

• CT JP Mary Pugh
    CT JP Mary Pugh Wedding Officiants

Gene has been the sole musician at many of my weddings. The couples and guest enjoy listening to him play.... Gene plays so effortlessly and so well, that he can also smile and enjoy the playing... It is clear that he loves what he does.'= Gene is one of the very few musicians I recommend on my private site (the one that couples see after they book me). I recommend him highly-- you will not be disappointed and definitely get value for your payment!

• 8 Blue Ribbon Drive Westport, CT, 06880 See on map