8 Blue Ribbon Drive, Westport, CT 06880 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 16
  • Deals 1

About Guitarist Gene Pino

Guitarist Gene Pino is a diverse world music guitarist in Westport, Connecticut, who encourages engaged couples to customize the selections for their big day. An accomplished and published musician, Gene’s music straddles many genres from around the globe, including pop, jazz, folk, baroque, Latin and more. Listen to Gene Pino, guitarist’s album, Handcrafted, to hear his sound. View the videos or visit the website to hear a variety of styles.

Gene’s excellence and experience honors your special day with music that is worthy of memories for a lifetime!

Guitarist Gene Pino is available for booking as an instrumental soloist, or a duo with either a cellist or a woodwind musician. Instruments available to be played beside the guitar include the cello, flute, and saxophone. Ceremonies and cocktail hours are a specialty.

Follow Guitarist Gene Pino on

Guitarist Gene Pino 2
Guitarist Gene Pino 3

Michelle Modenese · Married on 10/05/2019

Amazing experience

Gene added the perfect touch to my ceremony! Couldn’t have imagined my day without him! Gene was very easy to work with and I highly recommend him for any ceremony!

Sent on 10/18/2019

Guitarist Gene Pino's reply:

Michelle~ You are so gracious. Thank you for taking the time to review me music services for your wedding. I'm deeply honored to have been a part of your special day. Sincerely, Gene
  • Heather

Heather Clausen · Married on 09/01/2019

You need to hire Gene!

We could not be happier with Gene, from the moment we started contact. We hired him for our ceremony music and cocktail hour He responded quickly and gave us an extremely fair estimate. I left out details about the event that were pertinent to his schedule for the day, and he adjusted everything without a complaint and made it work. He had a wide variety of music to choose from, and make recommendations when I asked. My guests complimented him on how romantic sounding the solo guitarist was, and how he was able to take songs and make them his own. Leading up to the event, he made us feel like he was as excited for our wedding as we were. I would highly recommend Gene for your big day!

Sent on 09/06/2019
  • Meaghan

Meaghan Molloy · Married on 07/27/2019

Fantastic !

Gene was an absolute pleasure to work with. From our initial conversation, to our phone call where he actually played samples for me (and had me already in tears), to quickly and professionally answering every question I emailed him in between, he was kind, patient, and just an overall great person to work with. The music at my ceremony was beautiful and timed perfectly with the officient.

Sent on 09/11/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Guitarist Gene Pino FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding ceremony music?
    $ 300.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 400.00
    Ceremony Music
    Cocktail Hour Music
    Rehearsal Dinner Music
  • What ceremony music arrangements can you provide?
    Instrumental - Solo
    Instrumental - Duo
    Soloist / Vocalist
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)?
    1 - 3
  • What instruments does your group play?
    Cello
    Flute
    Guitar
    Saxophone
    Winds
  • What services do you provide?
    Ceremony Music
    Cocktail Hour Music
    Instrumentals
    Reception Music
    Rehearsal Dinner Music

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Guitarist Gene Pino 1
    50% off Arranging your special song

If a song that is special to you and is not on my songlist/repertoire,I will transcribe it or obtain the music, make an arrangement suitable for solo guitar and rehearse it to perfection. All songs vary in complexity; but my normal charge is between $50 and $75 per song.

• CT JP Mary Pugh
    CT JP Mary Pugh Wedding Officiants

Gene has been the sole musician at many of my weddings. The couples and guest enjoy listening to him play.... Gene plays so effortlessly and so well, that he can also smile and enjoy the playing... It is clear that he loves what he does.'= Gene is one of the very few musicians I recommend on my private site (the one that couples see after they book me). I recommend him highly-- you will not be disappointed and definitely get value for your payment!

• 8 Blue Ribbon Drive Westport, CT, 06880 See on map