Gene Pino, guitarist Reviews

43 | Westport, CT

43 Reviews for Gene Pino, guitarist

43 Gene Pino, guitarist Reviews

Jessica · Married on 11/04/2017

My husband and I are so grateful to have had the opportunity to work with Gene. From the first contact we felt we had partnered with someone who really wanted to make our day special. He has an EXTENSIVE list of perfect songs to choose from. He even made the experience of choosing music easy by giving us some suggestions. He went above and beyond by learning a song for us that was special to the groom's mom. Having live music at our ceremony added so much sophistication and sincerity to our day-and for not a huge expense. Gene's prices were more than fair for the service he provides. We received wonderful feedback from family and friends on how wonderful our ceremony and cocktail house music was. Gene arrived early, he was professional, and a true gentleman. I would recommend him a thousand times!

Gene Pino, guitarist 1

Noelle · Married on 10/27/2017

Amazing music. Very professional, flexible and did a wonderful job providing music for my ceremony! A great person to hire for your event!

• Kerry

Kerry · Married on 06/23/2017

5 stars all around! If you are considering guitar music for your wedding you need to look no further than Gene Pino. Gene is such a lovely man. From the moment we contacted him and through all our planning he was quick to respond and answer questions promptly. He initiated follow up with us and clarified things prior to our day. He is very professional and has such a positive engaging way about him. He made us feel like we’re the only couple who’s wedding he had ever done. He expressed his excitement to be a part of our day, and I do truly believe he gets excited to be a part of anyone’s day! Gene has an extensive list of songs he knows and can learn anything if you ask. We chose a song that he learned for us for our ceremony processional (which turned out better than we ever imagined!) and chose a song from his song list for our recessional. We let him pick from his selections for our cocktail hour. He plays oh so beautifully. Check out his website to hear some selections! We had so many comments on how talented he is and what a nice touch the guitar music was to our ceremony and cocktail hour. He is absolutely amazing. Music to our ears! We hope to be able to work with him again. (Photos by Rachel Black : Rowanberry + Lavender)

Gene Pino, guitarist 2
    Gene Pino, guitarist 3

Rebecca · Married on 05/28/2017

Gene Pino was wonderful! We didn't know what song to pick and so he chose for us and it was perfect. Couldn't be happier!

Sent on 07/14/2017

Gene Pino, guitarist's reply:

Thank you so much for the honor of playing music for you on your special day!

jim · Married on 05/28/2017

Fantastic musician, very professional, absolutely wouldnt hesitate to reccomend Gene

Ashley · Married on 03/25/2017

Gene Pino did an incredible job from start to finish. Nothing but great things to say about their performance. Even better they require very little direction on the day of and leading up to the wedding. True professionals and easy to work with!

Beata · Married on 11/05/2016

Mr. Gene Pino and his colleague were a pleasure to work with on my wedding day! I booked Mr. Pino for our cocktail hour, and the music was very nice! It gave a very classy touch to our cocktail hour. He played a few contemporary songs including Jason Mraz I'm Yours which I really enjoyed!!! Don't think twice, he is a talented musician who is reasonably priced and a true professional! Thank you Mr. Pino!!!!

Sent on 11/16/2016

Gene Pino, guitarist's reply:

Thank you, Beata. It was a pleasure and honor.

Kim · Married on 10/22/2016

Gene was very easy to work with and performed beautifully during our wedding ceremony! We were so happy to have his music as a part of our special day!

Lauren · Married on 10/15/2016

Great job. We were very happy with their service.

Jen · Married on 09/09/2016

Gene was/is an absolute pleasure to work with. We have used him for multiple events and always does a fantastic job. Would highly recommend using him.

Jill · Married on 08/22/2016

I used Gene as an entertainer over 2 full days during the largest B2B tradeshow event held at the Javits Convention Center in New York City. He created a wonderful ambiance on the show floor, and many attendees stopped and sat nearly to enjoy his talents throughout the day. He was easy to work with, adaptable to different situations, and his musical range is impressive. I would happily work with him again.

kristine · Married on 06/25/2016

We absolutely had the best experience with Gene Pino in booking his services. He offered suggestions and even offered to learn a special song for our recessional! We had Gene and his cellist, Jordan, for our ceremony and cocktail hour and our guests were raving about the music!

Sent on 06/30/2016

Gene Pino, guitarist's reply:

Kristine~ Thank you, you were a MOST gracious bride. It was a pleasure and privilege to plan with you and play for you and John. What a perfect day! You're a wonderful couple! Wishing you all the best,Gene

John · Married on 06/25/2016

Gene was fantastic for our wedding. He was very responsive and accommodating and even learned a new song for our recessional! He really helped to make our special day even more special.

Kerri · Married on 06/10/2016

Gene was absolutely wonderful to work with. He was very professional and responsive and so kind. He was flexible on pricing and even learned 3 new songs for me for a small cost! He performed with a cellist and it was absolutely gorgeous. My husband and I were really pleased and we would wholeheartedly recommend to use his services! Thanks Gene!

Sent on 06/14/2016

Gene Pino, guitarist's reply:

Wow, Kerri- Thank you! Your selections brought out the best in us. We loved playing for you. All the best to you and Ben! - Geno

Terri · Married on 04/14/2016

Beautiful guitar music and fantastic selection. Gene is a dream to work with.

Matthew · Married on 04/03/2016

The thing about Gene is that he took a stressful situation and turned it into a relaxing experience. My wife and I had been looking for a musician for months and it had already become a point of contention. I was beginning to give up hope. Then my wife found Gene's website and played his music for me. When we spoke to him on the phone, he immediately assuaged our tension by telling us that he knew how to play every song we wanted him too and that there was one that my wife loved that he had no problem learning. Furthermore, his prices were fair and affordable. He was courteous, knowledgable and professional throughout the booking process and waited patiently for our confirmation of the date and whether we wanted him. When the big day arrived, he was there early, practicing and warming up. The music was the most flawless part of the ceremony and left nothing to be desired. Afterwards he slipped away, but not without giving me a big smile and humbly making his farewell. Truly, I love the memory of the role he played in my wedding and could not have asked for a better musician. I highly recommend him.

Sent on 05/26/2016

Thank you ever so much!

Jenn · Married on 10/11/2015

Gene was a fantastic addition to our day. He went out of his way to learn two different songs for us, which made the ceremony so special. He also played during our extended cocktail hour which added the perfect backdrop. He was very professional, had great energy, and is a very talented musician. I absolutely recommend him and plan to call in the future for any family parties.

Sent on 03/08/2016

Gene Pino, guitarist's reply:

Dear Jenn, Thank you so much for taking the time and writing such a lovely review! it was an honor to be a part of your day. Best wishes!!

Gene was awesome and professional. He can pretty much play anything you want. He got back to us fast and spent a lot of time really personalizing our night for us.

Lisa · Married on 08/29/2015

Gene Pino was a wonderful addition to our wedding. Our wedding was held outside on August 29, 2015 at the Inn at Longshore and Gene and an accompanying cellist performed our beautiful ceremony and cocktail hour music. Gene was incredibly easy to work with, provided us with helpful suggestions and was a genuinely nice guy during our wedding planning. We would recommend him a million times over.

Sent on 12/16/2015

Gene Pino, guitarist's reply:

Thank you Lisa! It was an honor to play for your wedding day. You are so gracious!

Gene Pino made our wedding planning experience an absolute pleasure. We asked that he play a very specific song which he mastered. He and his colleague were attentive, extremely professional, easy to work with, and created a wonderful atmosphere during our ceremony. I would recommend Gene for any couple looking to work with a highly skilled and talented musician, who is highly reliable, and will make the experience stress free.

Sent on 08/17/2015

Gene Pino, guitarist's reply:

Thank you! You are most gracious. Best wishes to you and your bride~Geno

Amy · Married on 08/08/2015

We recently had Gene play our ceremony music at our wedding. He did a great job! When we first spoke he did not have the arrangements for the 2 songs that i wanted but he told me it was not a problem. He did both arrangements for me and they were both beautiful. Our cocktail hour musicians did not arrive as we planned, and Gene stayed an extra hour for us with no problem. We would definitely recommend Gene to anyone looking for music their wedding.

Sent on 08/19/2015

Gene Pino, guitarist's reply:

Thank you, Amy! Your wedding was amazing in every way--- So unique and special that you wrote your own vows. A gorgeous day at beautiful location. I am honored to receive this review! Most appreciatively, Gene

Gene did music for our cocktail hour at our wedding. Our cocktail hour was on the water and his music provided the perfect background for it. Gene is not only very talented but he is a pleasure to work with. He is nice/friendly, professional and responsible. He needed no instruction which I also appreciated. The day of the wedding is so hectic and Gene just fit in seemlessly, setting himself up and performing without me or the groom having to do anything. I am so grateful that he was a part of our day! I cannot recommend him enough!

• Y

Yeidie · Married on 04/17/2015

Gene was such a pleasure to work with. I hired him a few weeks before my wedding. We had a quick chat about songs that I liked from the samples on his website and I was quickly at ease that I had the right person for our wedding day. Two days before my wedding I asked him if he could play a particular song for our 'first dance' and he made it happen with no qualms. Our guests were so impressed. Everyone was in tears when I came down the aisle to his and the cellist rendition of 'A Thousand Years'. It was truly magical. I wish I could do it all over in slow motion. I would recommend him in a heartbeat!

Gene was excellent. Very professional, great musician and on time.

Sent on 11/25/2014

Gene Pino, guitarist's reply:

Thank you! Best wishes to a wonderful couple.
  • Y

Yaritza · Married on 09/27/2014

Gene was great to work with! I had very specific requests for my wedding ceremony music which he executed beautifully! He was very organized, responsive and made very helpful suggestions throughout planning. I was very lucky as I found Gene just a few weeks before my event and he did not hesitate to work with me, even learning a new piece to play for my procession. I would highly recommend Gene. He was one of the easiest of my vendors to work with and the music was absolutely beautiful! I can't wait to hear it all again on my video.

Sent on 10/19/2014

Gene Pino, guitarist's reply:

A beautiful wedding! Your song requests were superb as was your idea of bringing in a cellist. Thank you for your kind words. Very best wishes, gp