42 Reviews for Gene Pino, guitarist

Cocktail Hour (4)
Instrumental-Solo (3)
Learn New Songs (2)
40 Gene Pino, guitarist Reviews

Amazing music. Very professional, flexible and did a wonderful job providing music for my ceremony! A great person to hire for your event!

Profile Picture Noelle, 10/27/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Instrumental-Solo, Guitar, Ceremony, Learn New Songs

Gene Pino was wonderful! We didn't know what song to pick and so he chose for us and it was perfect. Couldn't be happier!

Profile Picture Rebecca , 5/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Fantastic musician, very professional, absolutely wouldnt hesitate to reccomend Gene

Profile Picture jim, 5/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Gene Pino did an incredible job from start to finish. Nothing but great things to say about their performance. Even better they require very little direction on the day of and leading up to the wedding. True professionals and easy to work with!

Profile Picture Ashley, 3/25/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Cello, Guitar, Instrumental-Duo, Ceremony

Mr. Gene Pino and his colleague were a pleasure to work with on my wedding day! I booked Mr. Pino for our cocktail hour, and the music was very nice! It gave a very classy touch to our cocktail hour. He played a few contemporary songs including Jason Mraz I'm Yours which I really enjoyed!!! Don't think twice, he is a talented musician who is reasonably priced and a true professional! Thank you Mr. Pino!!!!

Profile Picture Beata, 11/5/16, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Gene was very easy to work with and performed beautifully during our wedding ceremony! We were so happy to have his music as a part of our special day!

Profile Picture Kim, 10/22/16, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Instrumental-Solo, Ceremony, Guitar

Great job. We were very happy with their service.

Profile Picture Lauren, 10/15/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music

Gene was/is an absolute pleasure to work with. We have used him for multiple events and always does a fantastic job. Would highly recommend using him.

Profile Picture Jen, 9/9/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

I used Gene as an entertainer over 2 full days during the largest B2B tradeshow event held at the Javits Convention Center in New York City. He created a wonderful ambiance on the show floor, and many attendees stopped and sat nearly to enjoy his talents throughout the day. He was easy to work with, adaptable to different situations, and his musical range is impressive. I would happily work with him again.

Profile Picture Jill, 8/22/16, 1 Review
Category: Entertainer

We absolutely had the best experience with Gene Pino in booking his services. He offered suggestions and even offered to learn a special song for our recessional! We had Gene and his cellist, Jordan, for our ceremony and cocktail hour and our guests were raving about the music!

Profile Picture kristine, 6/25/16, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Instrumental-Duo, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Cello, Guitar

Gene was fantastic for our wedding. He was very responsive and accommodating and even learned a new song for our recessional! He really helped to make our special day even more special.

Profile Picture John, 6/25/16, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Cello, Guitar, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Instrumental-Duo

Gene was absolutely wonderful to work with. He was very professional and responsive and so kind. He was flexible on pricing and even learned 3 new songs for me for a small cost! He performed with a cellist and it was absolutely gorgeous. My husband and I were really pleased and we would wholeheartedly recommend to use his services! Thanks Gene!

Profile Picture Kerri, 6/10/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music
Services Used: Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Learn New Songs, Instrumental-Duo, Cello, Guitar

Beautiful guitar music and fantastic selection. Gene is a dream to work with.

Profile Picture User7441063, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

The thing about Gene is that he took a stressful situation and turned it into a relaxing experience. My wife and I had been looking for a musician for months and it had already become a point of contention. I was beginning to give up hope. Then my wife found Gene's website and played his music for me. When we spoke to him on the phone, he immediately assuaged our tension by telling us that he knew how to play every song we wanted him too and that there was one that my wife loved that he had no problem learning. Furthermore, his prices were fair and affordable. He was courteous, knowledgable and professional throughout the booking process and waited patiently for our confirmation of the date and whether we wanted him. When the big day arrived, he was there early, practicing and warming up. The music was the most flawless part of the ceremony and left nothing to be desired. Afterwards he slipped away, but not without giving me a big smile and humbly making his farewell. Truly, I love the memory of the role he played in my wedding and could not have asked for a better musician. I highly recommend him.

Profile Picture Matthew, 4/3/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Ceremony, Cello, Guitar, Instrumental-Duo

Gene was a fantastic addition to our day. He went out of his way to learn two different songs for us, which made the ceremony so special. He also played during our extended cocktail hour which added the perfect backdrop. He was very professional, had great energy, and is a very talented musician. I absolutely recommend him and plan to call in the future for any family parties.

Profile Picture Jenn, 10/11/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Gene was awesome and professional. He can pretty much play anything you want. He got back to us fast and spent a lot of time really personalizing our night for us.

Profile Picture User6062749, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Services Used: Instrumental-Solo, Ceremony

Gene Pino was a wonderful addition to our wedding. Our wedding was held outside on August 29, 2015 at the Inn at Longshore and Gene and an accompanying cellist performed our beautiful ceremony and cocktail hour music. Gene was incredibly easy to work with, provided us with helpful suggestions and was a genuinely nice guy during our wedding planning. We would recommend him a million times over.

Profile Picture Lisa, 8/29/15, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Instrumental-Duo, Cello, Guitar, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour

Gene Pino made our wedding planning experience an absolute pleasure. We asked that he play a very specific song which he mastered. He and his colleague were attentive, extremely professional, easy to work with, and created a wonderful atmosphere during our ceremony. I would recommend Gene for any couple looking to work with a highly skilled and talented musician, who is highly reliable, and will make the experience stress free.

Profile Picture User5352650, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

We recently had Gene play our ceremony music at our wedding. He did a great job! When we first spoke he did not have the arrangements for the 2 songs that i wanted but he told me it was not a problem. He did both arrangements for me and they were both beautiful. Our cocktail hour musicians did not arrive as we planned, and Gene stayed an extra hour for us with no problem. We would definitely recommend Gene to anyone looking for music their wedding.

Profile Picture Amy, 8/8/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Gene did music for our cocktail hour at our wedding. Our cocktail hour was on the water and his music provided the perfect background for it. Gene is not only very talented but he is a pleasure to work with. He is nice/friendly, professional and responsible. He needed no instruction which I also appreciated. The day of the wedding is so hectic and Gene just fit in seemlessly, setting himself up and performing without me or the groom having to do anything. I am so grateful that he was a part of our day! I cannot recommend him enough!

Profile Picture User5363605, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Gene was such a pleasure to work with. I hired him a few weeks before my wedding. We had a quick chat about songs that I liked from the samples on his website and I was quickly at ease that I had the right person for our wedding day. Two days before my wedding I asked him if he could play a particular song for our 'first dance' and he made it happen with no qualms. Our guests were so impressed. Everyone was in tears when I came down the aisle to his and the cellist rendition of 'A Thousand Years'. It was truly magical. I wish I could do it all over in slow motion. I would recommend him in a heartbeat!

Profile Picture Yeidie, 4/17/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Gene was excellent. Very professional, great musician and on time.

Profile Picture User4571803, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Gene was great to work with! I had very specific requests for my wedding ceremony music which he executed beautifully! He was very organized, responsive and made very helpful suggestions throughout planning. I was very lucky as I found Gene just a few weeks before my event and he did not hesitate to work with me, even learning a new piece to play for my procession. I would highly recommend Gene. He was one of the easiest of my vendors to work with and the music was absolutely beautiful! I can't wait to hear it all again on my video.

Profile Picture Yaritza, 9/27/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Gene played at our very small wedding ceremony at Southport Harbor and was a little surprise I had for my husband, who was concerned there wouldn't be any music.
Gene was super easy to contact and book- he offered to meet beforehand for a listen but I trusted my gut and book him- he made our small ceremony complete!
I highly recommend him to any event large or small!

Profile Picture Abby, 8/23/13, 1 Review