CT Photo Group Reviews

CT Photo Group 6
CT Photo Group 7

Brittany Worthington · Married on 05/26/2019

Perfect, Easy, Fun, Magical

Mike and Garrett are the absolute best!!! They are extremely professional, fun, nice, talented, and the list goes on! Honestly, we couldn’t imagine working with anyone else. Our wedding was the best day of our lives and Mike and Garrett were a huge part in making it the perfect day. Working with them was effortless. Thank you Mike and Garrett!!!

Sent on 07/12/2019
    CT Photo Group 8

Beth Allan · Married on 11/24/2018

Great wedding photos from CT Photo Group!

SO happy we chose CT Photo Group and Mike Evans to photograph our wedding! From the first meeting we had, we knew Mike would be perfect for the style of wedding we wanted... relaxed, flexible, fun, and willing to work with our ideas. The morning of the wedding, Mike was at the venue before us, getting organized and ready so that when we arrived, he was ready to go! Pre-ceremony, ceremony, and reception shots were amazing and Mike and his assistant were on point the whole time. Our families were amazing at how Mike remembered everyone's names right away, and how inconspicuous he was throughout the whole event. Never did we feel that the photos interrupted moments, yet looking back at the pictures, all of the moments we were hoping to see were captured perfectly! Highly, highly recommend CT Photo Group!

Sent on 02/04/2019
  • Cynthia

Cynthia · Married on 10/20/2018

Best decision we made for our wedding

The moment we met Garrett, we knew he was the perfect lead photographer for our special day. He was a combination of laid-back and professional that made it easy to work with. Garrett helped us tailor our team to our needs - which ended up including 2nd photographer (Catherine) and videographer (Dave).

Despite the long day, Garrett arrived bright and early in a good mood and kept it up taking nearly 2000 photos between candid and posed! Besides being complete professionals and keeping on track of the day's schedule, everyone was extremely friendly and nice throughout the process from the initial planning meetings all the way through coordinating receipt of images and video after the wedding. The best part is we received everything back from the video to the photos in less than a month! We couldn't have asked for a better team to have captured our day and I would highly recommend CT Photo Group to every couple getting married in the area.

Sent on 12/06/2018

Lindsey Switser · Married on 09/29/2018

Absolutely amazing!

They are beyond the best of the best! Amazing quality and they really care for you and your wedding, would recommend a hundred times over!

Sent on 10/25/2018
    CT Photo Group 9
    CT Photo Group 10
    CT Photo Group 11
    CT Photo Group 12
    CT Photo Group 13
    CT Photo Group 14

Jean · Married on 08/11/2018

What a wonderful experience! Mike Evans was patient, kind, professional, creative, and dedicated to capturing all of the special moments from our wedding; we couldn't be more pleased with how our photos turned out! We were supposed to take outdoor photos and have an outdoor ceremony, but needed to rearrange at the last minute due to rain. Mike talked with us through some indoor options and was very flexible and helpful in organizing new plans to take our photos. Everything turned out perfectly! Would highly recommend!

Sent on 08/15/2018

Tamara · Married on 06/29/2018

My husband and I chose CT Photo Group as our wedding photographer. We worked with both Mike and Garrett on our wedding day and we could've have asked for a better duo. Mike is a genuinely kind professional. He made sure to answer all my detailed questions and went through the timeline of the day with me in detail (to calm my type A personality). Mike helped my wedding photo vision come to life. Garrett made sure to capture all the photos my Pinterest heart desired. Event more than that, Mike and Garrett helped create a relaxed environment the day of the wedding. Their expertise shined through, as they guided me with the wedding photo list and wedding photo timeline. They even made taking extended family photos enjoyable. I have a huge extended Italian family and having family photos was so important to me. Mike and Garrett helped ensure this process went smoothly and timely.

I would like to thank Mike and Garrett for all their hard work and dedication to our wedding. You made this experience so wonderful and I am beyond thankful.

I would highly recommended CT Photo Group for your wedding or special event. They will make sure your experience is enjoyable and help your vision come to life through photography.

Sent on 07/21/2018

Katrina · Married on 06/23/2018

Mike and Garrett were absolutely phenomenal - I have no complaints, only tons of compliments: they were punctual, friendly, easy to work with, thorough yet efficient (with various poses and groupings), professional, and, most of all, the photos are incredible. Mike was very quick to respond to all communication and made sure everything would be as easy as possible for me on the wedding day, going over in detail how and when he would take photos for us.
    Mike and Garrett captured all the best moments of our special day perfectly!
    Would highly recommend them!!!!

Sent on 07/31/2018

Stefanie · Married on 06/02/2018

Mike was amazing! We are so glad we chose him to photograph our wedding day. He was easy to communicate with leading up to the wedding and although we were unable to meet in person prior to the day of he made us feel very comfortable. He had so many great ideas of shots to take on the property and made sure to get all of our must haves as well as the candids that we would have otherwise missed! He was very personable and got along with our group well. And of course our photos were beautiful with a quick turn around!! We would definitely recommend CT Photo Group!

Sent on 07/07/2018

Melanie · Married on 05/21/2018

We can't say enough good things about working with Mike and CT Photo Group. He was professional, personable, and efficient. Before the wedding we chatted about specific photos we wanted, family members, wedding party, etc so he could be prepared. On the big day he knew exactly what photos to take, where we should stand and how to position us for the best shot. He also suggested several different locations so all the photos weren't in just one spot. We were blown away with the photos! Every photo looked great, so intimate and everyone looked genuine, not staged.

Sent on 05/30/2018

Elizabeth · Married on 04/28/2018

Garrett was wonderful to work with and CT Photo Group even gifted us with a second photographer-in-training for our wedding day, which was such an amazing surprise! I highly recommend having an engagement shoot with your photographer as it helped put us at ease a ton, and get used to his shooting style (as a couple who are not comfortable in front of a camera!). We had great fun with Garrett and he got all the pictures we asked for and then some. The package deal we got was priced fairly and came with a lovely album (the hardest part was choosing which pictures to put in it!). Thanks again to Garrett for being a part of our day and for CT Photo Group for working with such great photographers.

Sent on 08/30/2018
    CT Photo Group 15

Jordan · Married on 01/13/2018

Matt was beyond our expectations. He listened to what we wanted, And gave us magical moments through the day! So many guests talked about his professionalism, while also commenting on him being able to blend in the the scene and make others feel comfortable. I don’t see how our experience could have been improved. Thank you Matt!

Sent on 01/14/2018

Maggie · Married on 10/21/2017

Mike Evans of CT Photo Group was everything I hoped to find in a photographer. I shopped around for months, met with many photographers, and couldn't quite find what I was looking for. Then I met Mike, and all of my anxiety was laid to rest. Mike is extremely professional, confident, and experienced. There was no doubt he'd produce beautiful photos and do a great job, but so will many of the photographers out there. What makes Mike special is his compassion, creativity and sensitivity. He did an amazing job of both staying out of the way on the wedding day, and making me feel comfortable and like he was there just to cater to me. He was able to direct me (I'm stubborn) in a gentle way, and even make it fun. The true testament was that he brought us out around 8:30pm in the middle of the reception for a brief night shoot, and neither my (now) husband nor I even hesitated to leave the best party of our lives to go with him. He really tapped into our quirks and nerdiness, and spent some extra time playing into our dramatics and theatricality - he even seemed to have fun with it! We asked him to move his hours so that he could stay for a bit of the after party, and he was a total hit there, too. His assistant for the day, Matt, was also a ton of fun. He was jumping around, getting into all sorts of weird positions to get creative shots, and I really appreciated his willingness to jump right into things. Both Matt and Mike are great examples of very organized professionals who have maintained their creativity despite the mammmoth wedding machine. They're really fun, nice guys, and they are experienced and obviously know exactly what they're doing. CT Photo Group is the first vendor I would recommend to any local bride starting at the beginning.

Sent on 11/16/2017

Samantha · Married on 09/03/2017

I could not be more happy about the photos taken by Mike! He took care of everything for me that night and was fully prepared to capture every important moment for me!

Sent on 10/03/2017
  • Karen

Karen · Married on 09/02/2017

I don't even know where to start with Mike & his crew. I stumbled upon his company when I was inquiring with a DJ, and they recommended CT Photo Group. I could go on and on on how great Mike, his assistant, Garrett and his assistant are, but their work already proves it. Mike was great with helping the placement of my train in every photo and making sure everything was perfect. I cannot wait to see the final photos. Thank you all so much!

Sent on 09/12/2017

Teresa · Married on 08/12/2017

Mike and his team were amazing, we could not have been happier with everything they did for us on our wedding day, capturing the moments that meant most to us and knowing what they were without us having to ask. A special thank you to Mike for helping me place a special piece of jewelry in my bouquet- he knew exactly where to put it to keep it safe! We recommend using CT Photo Group for any special occasions and look forward to using them again in the future.

Sent on 08/21/2017

Patty · Married on 07/09/2017

Mike is an absolutely AMAZING photographer! He has such an artistic eye and captures such special moments, both little and big. Mike is professional, energetic, helpful, kind, and calm – all perfect characteristics to have on a wedding day. My husband and I knew we made the right choice in choosing Mike as our wedding photographer since our first meeting. He always answered our questions and was extremely reassuring and organized. In addition, our family and friends complimented Mike too. Mike showed up before the time scheduled the day of our wedding and stayed until the bitter end. He always made sure that my husband and I were okay with the timeline and made us (and everyone) so comfortable and happy. My Maid of Honor and I were impressed with Mike in assisting me with my big ball gown dress. I can go on and on, but most importantly, we now have beautiful wedding pictures that we will cherish forever that still bring happy tears to my eyes. Thank you so much for everything, Mike! We highly recommend you!

Sent on 08/09/2017

Kevin · Married on 07/09/2017

We were very pleased with the results of Garrett's photography for our wedding day! He did a great job overall! Garrett showed up promptly on time . He knew what pictures to take, and his photography style shows in the beautiful pictures! Garrett has a great personality that made everyone feel comfortable. In addition, he is very hard working. Would definitely recommend Garrett!

Sent on 10/01/2017

Chelsea · Married on 05/13/2017

Mike and Gustavo from CT Photo Group create truly phenomenal photography and were incredibly organized on our wedding day. We cannot say enough about their incredible work and would given them more than 5 stars if we could! In particular, Mike was responsive to all calls and emails and ensured that all the details were set for our big day. Mike took the time to capture more than the ceremony itself, but also the other little things that made our wedding unique including decorations at home while getting ready, the cocktail hour and the cake. Mike took a variety of shots, including day and night pictures, working with the lighting to capture beautiful moments. Mike was amazing to work with from the start, always mindful of wedding day details (careful to ensure the wedding gown stayed dry during those beach pictures!) and with an obvious wealth of experience. We were fortunate to meet him while he worked with a few family members and knew immediately we wanted him to capture our wedding. He took the time to know the names of every person in our wedding party and our immediate family. Mike even checked the weather everyday for a week leading up to the ceremony so he could be prepared for anything (luckily the rain stayed away!) He captured every photo we requested and so many more, helping the day flow smoothly and without worry. We would recommend Mike, Gustavo and CT Photo Group without hesitation and cannot recommend them highly enough for upcoming weddings and events! Thank you both for making our day so perfect!

Sent on 10/01/2017

Cassandra · Married on 04/30/2017

If you're looking for a friendly, professional, amazing at what they do photographer, then Mike from CT Photo Group is your guy! He and his assistant, Garrett, were outstanding and we can't say enough good things. Mike spent 10 minutes helping me untangle my necklace just so I didn't have to ruin my manicure. He made us feel at ease and knew how to take those amazingly artistic photos. Him and Garrett had such creative ideas for different shots and the pictures look beautiful. Mike was patient with us and the bridal party and was always around to jump in and snap a picture. He was my camera for the day and I know I didn't miss a thing! I sure hope to see Mike again at another event and you will not be disappointed with his work. He addressed everyone by name and made sure everyone was happy with the groupings and that we didn't miss a thing. What can I say - just outstanding. Thank you for making our day so unforgettable!!

Sent on 05/04/2017

Kelly · Married on 03/04/2017

CT Photo Group and especially Mike Evans made our wedding day perfect. It's hard to put into words how wonderful Mike was on our day. He was fabulous with guests, and especially children, and even on the coldest day of the year he was able find creative ways to take beautiful pictures and withstood the cold and windy weather. It was really important to us that we not miss any of the cocktail hour or reception so we did a first look and Mike made sure not to miss any photo opportunities while we were inside. He really took the time to figure out what we wanted and worked so well with everyone. We recently received our photos back and the outcome was AMAZING!! They are amazing and everything and everything we wanted. He also made viewing, downloading and purchasing or printing photos so easy and helped us throughout the whole process!! We would absolutely recommend CT Photo Group!!! OUTSTANDING!

Sent on 05/05/2017

Shelby · Married on 10/29/2016

The best decision was having Mike from CT Photo Group do our wedding photos! He was the best vendor we could have had at our big day. He was beyond understanding and literally up for any craziness my family threw at him! I appreciate all the emails making sure he had everything perfect before the big day and making sure we (the bride and groom) enjoyed ourselves. I loved the advice and stories he told us and how he always made it a point for us to stop and look around to have our own memories of the day. He was everything and more than we had hoped. We appreciate all he did for us and he definitely holds a special place by making our day so perfect! Thanks again Mike!

Sent on 02/19/2018
  • Leslie

Leslie · Married on 10/23/2016

I would definitely recommend Mike and CT Photo group to anyone looking for a photographer for any event not just Weddings. While he did out engagement shots and the photo's for our wedding, I only wish that we lived in CT so he could capture other life events in the future for us! Heck we may just make a trip to CT for him to do that anyways. He was beyond fantastic throughout the entire experience. He made sure to listen to all of our ideas and helped us make sure that we were able to get the shots we wanted. We received our Wedding photos about a week ago but just got around to looking at them today and they are just beyond words. Everyone was beyond amazed at our awesome engagement photos and I know they will be in love with these as well. All I can say is if photographer is one of the important things to you and you are trying to decide between a photographer I would say that you would make the right choice and in my opinion the best choice by choosing CT Photo group. I spent many hours researching photographers for our wedding and knew after all my research that Mike and CT Photo Group would be perfect and let me just say they were just that! Thanks again for everything Mike and everyone at CT Photo Group! We look forward and hope to work with you again in the future for other life events! :)

Sent on 12/11/2016

tiffany · Married on 05/27/2016

Mike Evans photographed our Engagment shoot and our Wedding. The pictures we have seen are amazing!!! He was very flexible at our wedding with working with our guests! He made sure we got every shot we wanted!!

Sent on 05/30/2016

My husband and I are so happy with our video and photos from the day of our wedding. Mike and his crew did such a fantastic job! They were very easy to work with and provided us with everything we asked for. The photos and video really captured how special and fun our night was. I would highly recommend CT Photo Group to other couples.

Sent on 07/19/2016

Beautiful video and the videographers were wonderful to work with!!!

Sent on 05/12/2016