CT Photo Group Reviews

51 Reviews for CT Photo Group

51 CT Photo Group Reviews

Lindsey Switser · Married on 09/29/2018

Absolutely amazing!

They are beyond the best of the best! Amazing quality and they really care for you and your wedding, would recommend a hundred times over!

CT Photo Group 1
    CT Photo Group 2
    CT Photo Group 3
    CT Photo Group 4
    CT Photo Group 5
    CT Photo Group 6

Jean · Married on 08/11/2018

What a wonderful experience! Mike Evans was patient, kind, professional, creative, and dedicated to capturing all of the special moments from our wedding; we couldn't be more pleased with how our photos turned out! We were supposed to take outdoor photos and have an outdoor ceremony, but needed to rearrange at the last minute due to rain. Mike talked with us through some indoor options and was very flexible and helpful in organizing new plans to take our photos. Everything turned out perfectly! Would highly recommend!

Tamara · Married on 06/29/2018

My husband and I chose CT Photo Group as our wedding photographer. We worked with both Mike and Garrett on our wedding day and we could've have asked for a better duo. Mike is a genuinely kind professional. He made sure to answer all my detailed questions and went through the timeline of the day with me in detail (to calm my type A personality). Mike helped my wedding photo vision come to life. Garrett made sure to capture all the photos my Pinterest heart desired. Event more than that, Mike and Garrett helped create a relaxed environment the day of the wedding. Their expertise shined through, as they guided me with the wedding photo list and wedding photo timeline. They even made taking extended family photos enjoyable. I have a huge extended Italian family and having family photos was so important to me. Mike and Garrett helped ensure this process went smoothly and timely.

I would like to thank Mike and Garrett for all their hard work and dedication to our wedding. You made this experience so wonderful and I am beyond thankful.

I would highly recommended CT Photo Group for your wedding or special event. They will make sure your experience is enjoyable and help your vision come to life through photography.

Katrina · Married on 06/23/2018

Mike and Garrett were absolutely phenomenal - I have no complaints, only tons of compliments: they were punctual, friendly, easy to work with, thorough yet efficient (with various poses and groupings), professional, and, most of all, the photos are incredible. Mike was very quick to respond to all communication and made sure everything would be as easy as possible for me on the wedding day, going over in detail how and when he would take photos for us.
    Mike and Garrett captured all the best moments of our special day perfectly!
    Would highly recommend them!!!!

Stefanie · Married on 06/02/2018

Mike was amazing! We are so glad we chose him to photograph our wedding day. He was easy to communicate with leading up to the wedding and although we were unable to meet in person prior to the day of he made us feel very comfortable. He had so many great ideas of shots to take on the property and made sure to get all of our must haves as well as the candids that we would have otherwise missed! He was very personable and got along with our group well. And of course our photos were beautiful with a quick turn around!! We would definitely recommend CT Photo Group!

Melanie · Married on 05/21/2018

We can't say enough good things about working with Mike and CT Photo Group. He was professional, personable, and efficient. Before the wedding we chatted about specific photos we wanted, family members, wedding party, etc so he could be prepared. On the big day he knew exactly what photos to take, where we should stand and how to position us for the best shot. He also suggested several different locations so all the photos weren't in just one spot. We were blown away with the photos! Every photo looked great, so intimate and everyone looked genuine, not staged.

Elizabeth · Married on 04/28/2018

Garrett was wonderful to work with and CT Photo Group even gifted us with a second photographer-in-training for our wedding day, which was such an amazing surprise! I highly recommend having an engagement shoot with your photographer as it helped put us at ease a ton, and get used to his shooting style (as a couple who are not comfortable in front of a camera!). We had great fun with Garrett and he got all the pictures we asked for and then some. The package deal we got was priced fairly and came with a lovely album (the hardest part was choosing which pictures to put in it!). Thanks again to Garrett for being a part of our day and for CT Photo Group for working with such great photographers.

CT Photo Group 7

Jordan · Married on 01/13/2018

Matt was beyond our expectations. He listened to what we wanted, And gave us magical moments through the day! So many guests talked about his professionalism, while also commenting on him being able to blend in the the scene and make others feel comfortable. I don’t see how our experience could have been improved. Thank you Matt!

Samantha · Married on 09/03/2017

I could not be more happy about the photos taken by Mike! He took care of everything for me that night and was fully prepared to capture every important moment for me!

• Karen

Karen · Married on 09/02/2017

I don't even know where to start with Mike & his crew. I stumbled upon his company when I was inquiring with a DJ, and they recommended CT Photo Group. I could go on and on on how great Mike, his assistant, Garrett and his assistant are, but their work already proves it. Mike was great with helping the placement of my train in every photo and making sure everything was perfect. I cannot wait to see the final photos. Thank you all so much!

Teresa · Married on 08/12/2017

Mike and his team were amazing, we could not have been happier with everything they did for us on our wedding day, capturing the moments that meant most to us and knowing what they were without us having to ask. A special thank you to Mike for helping me place a special piece of jewelry in my bouquet- he knew exactly where to put it to keep it safe! We recommend using CT Photo Group for any special occasions and look forward to using them again in the future.

Patty · Married on 07/09/2017

Mike is an absolutely AMAZING photographer! He has such an artistic eye and captures such special moments, both little and big. Mike is professional, energetic, helpful, kind, and calm – all perfect characteristics to have on a wedding day. My husband and I knew we made the right choice in choosing Mike as our wedding photographer since our first meeting. He always answered our questions and was extremely reassuring and organized. In addition, our family and friends complimented Mike too. Mike showed up before the time scheduled the day of our wedding and stayed until the bitter end. He always made sure that my husband and I were okay with the timeline and made us (and everyone) so comfortable and happy. My Maid of Honor and I were impressed with Mike in assisting me with my big ball gown dress. I can go on and on, but most importantly, we now have beautiful wedding pictures that we will cherish forever that still bring happy tears to my eyes. Thank you so much for everything, Mike! We highly recommend you!

Kevin · Married on 07/09/2017

We were very pleased with the results of Garrett's photography for our wedding day! He did a great job overall! Garrett showed up promptly on time . He knew what pictures to take, and his photography style shows in the beautiful pictures! Garrett has a great personality that made everyone feel comfortable. In addition, he is very hard working. Would definitely recommend Garrett!

Chelsea · Married on 05/13/2017

Mike and Gustavo from CT Photo Group create truly phenomenal photography and were incredibly organized on our wedding day. We cannot say enough about their incredible work and would given them more than 5 stars if we could! In particular, Mike was responsive to all calls and emails and ensured that all the details were set for our big day. Mike took the time to capture more than the ceremony itself, but also the other little things that made our wedding unique including decorations at home while getting ready, the cocktail hour and the cake. Mike took a variety of shots, including day and night pictures, working with the lighting to capture beautiful moments. Mike was amazing to work with from the start, always mindful of wedding day details (careful to ensure the wedding gown stayed dry during those beach pictures!) and with an obvious wealth of experience. We were fortunate to meet him while he worked with a few family members and knew immediately we wanted him to capture our wedding. He took the time to know the names of every person in our wedding party and our immediate family. Mike even checked the weather everyday for a week leading up to the ceremony so he could be prepared for anything (luckily the rain stayed away!) He captured every photo we requested and so many more, helping the day flow smoothly and without worry. We would recommend Mike, Gustavo and CT Photo Group without hesitation and cannot recommend them highly enough for upcoming weddings and events! Thank you both for making our day so perfect!

Cassandra · Married on 04/30/2017

If you're looking for a friendly, professional, amazing at what they do photographer, then Mike from CT Photo Group is your guy! He and his assistant, Garrett, were outstanding and we can't say enough good things. Mike spent 10 minutes helping me untangle my necklace just so I didn't have to ruin my manicure. He made us feel at ease and knew how to take those amazingly artistic photos. Him and Garrett had such creative ideas for different shots and the pictures look beautiful. Mike was patient with us and the bridal party and was always around to jump in and snap a picture. He was my camera for the day and I know I didn't miss a thing! I sure hope to see Mike again at another event and you will not be disappointed with his work. He addressed everyone by name and made sure everyone was happy with the groupings and that we didn't miss a thing. What can I say - just outstanding. Thank you for making our day so unforgettable!!

Kelly · Married on 03/04/2017

CT Photo Group and especially Mike Evans made our wedding day perfect. It's hard to put into words how wonderful Mike was on our day. He was fabulous with guests, and especially children, and even on the coldest day of the year he was able find creative ways to take beautiful pictures and withstood the cold and windy weather. It was really important to us that we not miss any of the cocktail hour or reception so we did a first look and Mike made sure not to miss any photo opportunities while we were inside. He really took the time to figure out what we wanted and worked so well with everyone. We recently received our photos back and the outcome was AMAZING!! They are amazing and everything and everything we wanted. He also made viewing, downloading and purchasing or printing photos so easy and helped us throughout the whole process!! We would absolutely recommend CT Photo Group!!! OUTSTANDING!

Shelby · Married on 10/29/2016

The best decision was having Mike from CT Photo Group do our wedding photos! He was the best vendor we could have had at our big day. He was beyond understanding and literally up for any craziness my family threw at him! I appreciate all the emails making sure he had everything perfect before the big day and making sure we (the bride and groom) enjoyed ourselves. I loved the advice and stories he told us and how he always made it a point for us to stop and look around to have our own memories of the day. He was everything and more than we had hoped. We appreciate all he did for us and he definitely holds a special place by making our day so perfect! Thanks again Mike!

• Leslie

Leslie · Married on 10/23/2016

I would definitely recommend Mike and CT Photo group to anyone looking for a photographer for any event not just Weddings. While he did out engagement shots and the photo's for our wedding, I only wish that we lived in CT so he could capture other life events in the future for us! Heck we may just make a trip to CT for him to do that anyways. He was beyond fantastic throughout the entire experience. He made sure to listen to all of our ideas and helped us make sure that we were able to get the shots we wanted. We received our Wedding photos about a week ago but just got around to looking at them today and they are just beyond words. Everyone was beyond amazed at our awesome engagement photos and I know they will be in love with these as well. All I can say is if photographer is one of the important things to you and you are trying to decide between a photographer I would say that you would make the right choice and in my opinion the best choice by choosing CT Photo group. I spent many hours researching photographers for our wedding and knew after all my research that Mike and CT Photo Group would be perfect and let me just say they were just that! Thanks again for everything Mike and everyone at CT Photo Group! We look forward and hope to work with you again in the future for other life events! :)

tiffany · Married on 05/27/2016

Mike Evans photographed our Engagment shoot and our Wedding. The pictures we have seen are amazing!!! He was very flexible at our wedding with working with our guests! He made sure we got every shot we wanted!!

My husband and I are so happy with our video and photos from the day of our wedding. Mike and his crew did such a fantastic job! They were very easy to work with and provided us with everything we asked for. The photos and video really captured how special and fun our night was. I would highly recommend CT Photo Group to other couples.

Beautiful video and the videographers were wonderful to work with!!!

Ashley · Married on 02/13/2016

With 3 weeks to plan our wedding and unfortunate circumstances, Mike and his team made our special day more amazing than we could have ever dreamed. The minute he heard our story, he moved things around to be able to shoot our special day. 2 weeks ago he took the most beautiful engagement photos for us in a snow storm, then he made our wedding day perfect. From his attention to detail, to being everywhere at every moment and to capturing every special minute, Mike is now considered family to us. As our wedding passed by, too quickly, because it really does! We felt assured that days, weeks, months and years following we could look back at our pictures and they would bring us right back into the moment they were taken. It is with no hesitation that I would highly recommend Mike and his team. Not just because of the quality of his work, but because of the way he connects with his clients. We are so lucky and honored to have had Mike and his team a part of our special day. We cannot thank him enough for everything he has done for us and for giving us the pictures to remember these memories.

CT Photo Group did an amazing job on our wedding photography - we are so pleased!! It was a pleasure working with Mike from the meetings leading up to the wedding as well as the big day in October. Mike was very attentive and captured the most beautiful shots. After seeing him at a friends wedding a few years prior, I knew Mike was the photographer for us!

My husband and I worked with CT PhotoGroup as our photographer for our wedding in the Fall of 2015. Mike, the primary photographer for CT PhotoGroup, was absolutely excellent to work with! Mike drove across Connecticut with us for our engagement pictures and then did a fantastic job capturing various images the day of our wedding at The Fox Hill Inn. Mike went above and beyond in customizing our photoshoot to our needs and truly personalized our experience. He did a great job at weaving in the traditional pictures with candids and funny pictures and he was open to our ideas too! He really took the time to get to know the names of our parents, siblings, and bridal party, which meant the world to us. For anyone looking for an excellent photographer that is easy to work with, and reasonably priced in the CT/NY area, we would highly recommend CT PhotoGroup.