46 Reviews for CT Photo Group

Liability Insurance (1)
Canvas (1)
Negatives (1)
46 CT Photo Group Reviews

Mike was amazing! We are so glad we chose him to photograph our wedding day. He was easy to communicate with leading up to the wedding and although we were unable to meet in person prior to the day of he made us feel very comfortable. He had so many great ideas of shots to take on the property and made sure to get all of our must haves as well as the candids that we would have otherwise missed! He was very personable and got along with our group well. And of course our photos were beautiful with a quick turn around!! We would definitely recommend CT Photo Group!

Profile Picture Stefanie, 6/2/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files

We can't say enough good things about working with Mike and CT Photo Group. He was professional, personable, and efficient. Before the wedding we chatted about specific photos we wanted, family members, wedding party, etc so he could be prepared. On the big day he knew exactly what photos to take, where we should stand and how to position us for the best shot. He also suggested several different locations so all the photos weren't in just one spot. We were blown away with the photos! Every photo looked great, so intimate and everyone looked genuine, not staged.

Profile Picture Melanie, 5/21/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Matt was beyond our expectations. He listened to what we wanted, And gave us magical moments through the day! So many guests talked about his professionalism, while also commenting on him being able to blend in the the scene and make others feel comfortable. I don’t see how our experience could have been improved. Thank you Matt!

Profile Picture Jordan, 1/13/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I could not be more happy about the photos taken by Mike! He took care of everything for me that night and was fully prepared to capture every important moment for me!

Profile Picture Samantha , 9/3/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

I don't even know where to start with Mike & his crew. I stumbled upon his company when I was inquiring with a DJ, and they recommended CT Photo Group. I could go on and on on how great Mike, his assistant, Garrett and his assistant are, but their work already proves it. Mike was great with helping the placement of my train in every photo and making sure everything was perfect. I cannot wait to see the final photos. Thank you all so much!

Profile Picture Karen, 9/2/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Mike and his team were amazing, we could not have been happier with everything they did for us on our wedding day, capturing the moments that meant most to us and knowing what they were without us having to ask. A special thank you to Mike for helping me place a special piece of jewelry in my bouquet- he knew exactly where to put it to keep it safe! We recommend using CT Photo Group for any special occasions and look forward to using them again in the future.

Profile Picture Teresa, 8/12/17, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Negatives, Prints

Mike is an absolutely AMAZING photographer! He has such an artistic eye and captures such special moments, both little and big. Mike is professional, energetic, helpful, kind, and calm – all perfect characteristics to have on a wedding day. My husband and I knew we made the right choice in choosing Mike as our wedding photographer since our first meeting. He always answered our questions and was extremely reassuring and organized. In addition, our family and friends complimented Mike too. Mike showed up before the time scheduled the day of our wedding and stayed until the bitter end. He always made sure that my husband and I were okay with the timeline and made us (and everyone) so comfortable and happy. My Maid of Honor and I were impressed with Mike in assisting me with my big ball gown dress. I can go on and on, but most importantly, we now have beautiful wedding pictures that we will cherish forever that still bring happy tears to my eyes. Thank you so much for everything, Mike! We highly recommend you!

Profile Picture Patty, 7/9/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Multi. Locations, Second Shooter, Albums, Digital Files

We were very pleased with the results of Garrett's photography for our wedding day! He did a great job overall! Garrett showed up promptly on time . He knew what pictures to take, and his photography style shows in the beautiful pictures! Garrett has a great personality that made everyone feel comfortable. In addition, he is very hard working. Would definitely recommend Garrett!

Profile Picture Kevin, 7/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Mike and Gustavo from CT Photo Group create truly phenomenal photography and were incredibly organized on our wedding day. We cannot say enough about their incredible work and would given them more than 5 stars if we could! In particular, Mike was responsive to all calls and emails and ensured that all the details were set for our big day. Mike took the time to capture more than the ceremony itself, but also the other little things that made our wedding unique including decorations at home while getting ready, the cocktail hour and the cake. Mike took a variety of shots, including day and night pictures, working with the lighting to capture beautiful moments. Mike was amazing to work with from the start, always mindful of wedding day details (careful to ensure the wedding gown stayed dry during those beach pictures!) and with an obvious wealth of experience. We were fortunate to meet him while he worked with a few family members and knew immediately we wanted him to capture our wedding. He took the time to know the names of every person in our wedding party and our immediate family. Mike even checked the weather everyday for a week leading up to the ceremony so he could be prepared for anything (luckily the rain stayed away!) He captured every photo we requested and so many more, helping the day flow smoothly and without worry. We would recommend Mike, Gustavo and CT Photo Group without hesitation and cannot recommend them highly enough for upcoming weddings and events! Thank you both for making our day so perfect!

Profile Picture Chelsea, 5/13/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

If you're looking for a friendly, professional, amazing at what they do photographer, then Mike from CT Photo Group is your guy! He and his assistant, Garrett, were outstanding and we can't say enough good things. Mike spent 10 minutes helping me untangle my necklace just so I didn't have to ruin my manicure. He made us feel at ease and knew how to take those amazingly artistic photos. Him and Garrett had such creative ideas for different shots and the pictures look beautiful. Mike was patient with us and the bridal party and was always around to jump in and snap a picture. He was my camera for the day and I know I didn't miss a thing! I sure hope to see Mike again at another event and you will not be disappointed with his work. He addressed everyone by name and made sure everyone was happy with the groupings and that we didn't miss a thing. What can I say - just outstanding. Thank you for making our day so unforgettable!!

Profile Picture Cassandra, 4/30/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

CT Photo Group and especially Mike Evans made our wedding day perfect. It's hard to put into words how wonderful Mike was on our day. He was fabulous with guests, and especially children, and even on the coldest day of the year he was able find creative ways to take beautiful pictures and withstood the cold and windy weather. It was really important to us that we not miss any of the cocktail hour or reception so we did a first look and Mike made sure not to miss any photo opportunities while we were inside. He really took the time to figure out what we wanted and worked so well with everyone. We recently received our photos back and the outcome was AMAZING!! They are amazing and everything and everything we wanted. He also made viewing, downloading and purchasing or printing photos so easy and helped us throughout the whole process!! We would absolutely recommend CT Photo Group!!! OUTSTANDING!

Profile Picture Kelly, 3/4/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

The best decision was having Mike from CT Photo Group do our wedding photos! He was the best vendor we could have had at our big day. He was beyond understanding and literally up for any craziness my family threw at him! I appreciate all the emails making sure he had everything perfect before the big day and making sure we (the bride and groom) enjoyed ourselves. I loved the advice and stories he told us and how he always made it a point for us to stop and look around to have our own memories of the day. He was everything and more than we had hoped. We appreciate all he did for us and he definitely holds a special place by making our day so perfect! Thanks again Mike!

Profile Picture Shelby, 10/29/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Digital Files

I would definitely recommend Mike and CT Photo group to anyone looking for a photographer for any event not just Weddings. While he did out engagement shots and the photo's for our wedding, I only wish that we lived in CT so he could capture other life events in the future for us! Heck we may just make a trip to CT for him to do that anyways. He was beyond fantastic throughout the entire experience. He made sure to listen to all of our ideas and helped us make sure that we were able to get the shots we wanted. We received our Wedding photos about a week ago but just got around to looking at them today and they are just beyond words. Everyone was beyond amazed at our awesome engagement photos and I know they will be in love with these as well. All I can say is if photographer is one of the important things to you and you are trying to decide between a photographer I would say that you would make the right choice and in my opinion the best choice by choosing CT Photo group. I spent many hours researching photographers for our wedding and knew after all my research that Mike and CT Photo Group would be perfect and let me just say they were just that! Thanks again for everything Mike and everyone at CT Photo Group! We look forward and hope to work with you again in the future for other life events! :)

Profile Picture Leslie, 10/23/16, 11 Reviews
Category: Photography

Mike Evans photographed our Engagment shoot and our Wedding. The pictures we have seen are amazing!!! He was very flexible at our wedding with working with our guests! He made sure we got every shot we wanted!!

Profile Picture tiffany, 5/27/16, 13 Reviews
Services Used: Second Shooter, Albums, Canvas, Digital Files

My husband and I are so happy with our video and photos from the day of our wedding. Mike and his crew did such a fantastic job! They were very easy to work with and provided us with everything we asked for. The photos and video really captured how special and fun our night was. I would highly recommend CT Photo Group to other couples.

Profile Picture Caitlin, 5/14/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography

Beautiful video and the videographers were wonderful to work with!!!

Profile Picture User6703000, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Videography

With 3 weeks to plan our wedding and unfortunate circumstances, Mike and his team made our special day more amazing than we could have ever dreamed. The minute he heard our story, he moved things around to be able to shoot our special day. 2 weeks ago he took the most beautiful engagement photos for us in a snow storm, then he made our wedding day perfect. From his attention to detail, to being everywhere at every moment and to capturing every special minute, Mike is now considered family to us. As our wedding passed by, too quickly, because it really does! We felt assured that days, weeks, months and years following we could look back at our pictures and they would bring us right back into the moment they were taken. It is with no hesitation that I would highly recommend Mike and his team. Not just because of the quality of his work, but because of the way he connects with his clients. We are so lucky and honored to have had Mike and his team a part of our special day. We cannot thank him enough for everything he has done for us and for giving us the pictures to remember these memories.

Profile Picture Ashley, 2/13/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

CT Photo Group did an amazing job on our wedding photography - we are so pleased!! It was a pleasure working with Mike from the meetings leading up to the wedding as well as the big day in October. Mike was very attentive and captured the most beautiful shots. After seeing him at a friends wedding a few years prior, I knew Mike was the photographer for us!

Profile Picture User5609477, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

My husband and I worked with CT PhotoGroup as our photographer for our wedding in the Fall of 2015. Mike, the primary photographer for CT PhotoGroup, was absolutely excellent to work with! Mike drove across Connecticut with us for our engagement pictures and then did a fantastic job capturing various images the day of our wedding at The Fox Hill Inn. Mike went above and beyond in customizing our photoshoot to our needs and truly personalized our experience. He did a great job at weaving in the traditional pictures with candids and funny pictures and he was open to our ideas too! He really took the time to get to know the names of our parents, siblings, and bridal party, which meant the world to us. For anyone looking for an excellent photographer that is easy to work with, and reasonably priced in the CT/NY area, we would highly recommend CT PhotoGroup.

Profile Picture User5546109, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Engagement Shoot, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Albums, Prints, Proofs

We absolutely loved our choice in wedding photographer, Mike Evans. We had been planning our wedding from 2000 miles away and he made the process so easy. He was extremely responsive to all our requests and my many many emails. On the day of the wedding he was very efficient and made sure we had all the family/friends shots we needed (even when I added specific shots in the moment!). He was very knowledgable about our church and venue layouts, knowing just what time and what angle to capture the perfect moments! He even knew how to make my dress look perfect in every shot! He worked well with our other vendors to make the night flow seamlessly. We highly recommend Mike Evans and CT Photo Group for all your photography needs!

Profile Picture Stacey, 9/6/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

From the moment I met Mike, I knew from his personable and professional personality that CT Photo Group was going to be perfect for our wedding photography...and they were! Mike did an engagement session for us when we first booked him and our pictures came out amazing. He came to the locations of our choice for the engagement photos and even worked so well with our dog to give us the perfect photo for our Save the Dates! Mike was super prompt with responses to emails and phone calls. When it came to the wedding day, I was so amazed at how he remembered all the names in my bridal party as well as our families for pictures! Right when he walked in my parent's door on the day of our wedding, he established a relationship with everyone to make them comfortable with taking photos. He knew right where to position us for the best lighting for our photos and was very caring in capturing many outdoor pictures in beautiful locations in the shade when it came to the how hot it was outside. Mike became part of our family on our wedding day and brought a wonderful second photographer, Anthony, who was also the sweetest person. Mike and Anthony worked in sync with each other, never missing the perfect photo opportunity. Mike was super awesome at capturing any special photo my family and I wanted. He incorporated the hangers that I got my bridesmaids with their names on them into a photo, as well as purses that I bought them to match their dresses. Mike even noticed that my feet started to hurt during the reception and went upstairs into the bridal suite to grab my sandals for me! He took many unique, precise, and detailed shots in the different locations we were in for each part of the wedding day. I would highly recommend Mike Evans and CT Photo Group for your wedding photography. They are the most talented, professional, caring, and diligent photographers. Thank you so much Mike, for making my wedding day picture perfect! My family and I are still talking about your greatness!

Profile Picture Margaret, 7/19/15, 9 Reviews
Category: Photography

Without a doubt my husband and I would say that choosing CT Photo Group was one of the best decisions we made with our wedding. Mike was the BEST!

Our experience with CT Photo Group started with a thorough consolation where Mike explained different photo packages to us and listened to our opinions about different photo ideas that we wanted for our big day.

Next, we met Mike at a local park for an engagement session where he made us feel totally at ease and comfortable. We were very pleased with the photos we got from this session- we got all of the "classic" poses we wanted, but also some fun, unique ones. The best part was that any idea I proposed to Mike, he ran with! He really made us feel like our opinion was his #1 interest.

Finally, our wedding day. My friends later described Mike and our second photographer, Garrett, as "ninjas." They would appear whenever a good photo opportunity arose, to make sure we had a memory of that moment. While they were there the entire time, they never felt intrusive, yet they captured our day SO beautifully.

Perhaps one of my favorite things about the way that Mike and Garrett worked was the way they learned the names of my family members and bridal party so quickly. They knew exactly how to set up each of the family photos and did it quickly and efficiently, yet in a way that made our family members feel special. I will cherish those family photos forever!

I've recommended CT Photo Group to all of my friends, and one of my cousins has already booked them for her wedding. Without a doubt- they were the best vendor choice we made for our entire event!!

Profile Picture Ashley, 7/17/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Mike at CT Photo Group was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. He was at our wedding from beginning to end. He even stayed a little later to get the shot we really wanted! We ended up with over 800 pictures to choose from with just one photographer! Mike was also very flexible when our parents decided they wanted certain pictures during the wedding. He was very professional and wonderful to work with. He made sure we were having fun the entire time! He even took the time and effort to learn the names of everyone in our bridal party. Would HIGHLY recommend to anyone looking for a great wedding photographer!

Profile Picture Rachel, 7/12/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Proofs

He made me feel at ease and that I was the only important bride that he photographed. As a mature bride, I know better than that but is work speaks it.

Profile Picture Mary, 7/10/15, 2 Reviews