CT Photo Group Reviews

62 Reviews for CT Photo Group

• Jennifer

Jennifer Clare · Getting married on 03/09/2021

What can I say?

What can I say about CT Photo Group. They were great! They walked us through everything and seemed to always be there to capture everything! We just got our pictures and they are BEAUTIFUL! I never could have imagined anything as beautiful as we got! We are so happy with the pictures and we don't know how we will be able to narrow it down for the album or choose just one for the thank you card! Mike and Garrett, we can not thank you enough for capturing all the magic of our special day!

Sent on 10/31/2019
  • Amy

Amy Lynch · Married on 10/04/2020

Doesn't get better than CT Photo Group

I can't recommend Mike and CT Photo Group enough. They did a fantastic job on my engagement shoot, providing me with the amazing pictures that we'll cherish forever. They were incredibly accessible and helpful in dealing with adjustments required by covid regulations and took a lot of stress out of the re-planning. My wedding photos came out better than a could have imagined. Thank you CT Photo Group!

Sent on 11/04/2020

Brianne Abustan · Married on 06/10/2020

Amazing Experience

We booked CT Photo Group a year and a half before our actual wedding. We met with Mike to decide if he was the right person to take our engagement and wedding photos. From the minute we met him, we instantly liked him. He made us feel very comfortable and showed us a variety of his work. His portfolio spoke for itself and we felt confident in our decision to go with CT Photo Group. Once we booked him, we waited about 6 months until our engagement photos. He accommodated us by taking us to two separate locations we wanted. The pictures came out beautiful. He is amazing at lighting (and back lighting) his subjects. We were beyond happy with our engagement photos, not to mention the quick turn around in getting them back to us. Fast forward 12 months to our wedding. We had the pleasure of having Mike and Gabby for photography, and Garrett for videography. The three of them fit in so well into the evening. At times we even forgot they were there because they are so talented at blending in and allowing you to experience the day for all it’s worth. Once we got our stunning wedding photos back, we were shocked to see that they got so many candid’s and angles. We felt comfortable while they were posing us for the formal pictures. They are literally the three nicest people and their personalities make you feel like you’ve known them forever. On the same note, they also went beyond and above what you would expect your photographers to do. It was extremely cold and windy on our wedding day. In addition, I was pretty sick. The three of them did their best to keep us warm (wrapping us in blankets between shots) and escorting us inside to get warm before we came back out for more photos. Gabby was especially kind to me, handing me tissues throughout my whole first look, because I was not feeling my best! Despite how lousy I felt, the pictures do not show that at all! They made me look like a superstar, even though I was not feeling it. I could not have asked for a better photography/videography team. They are patient and accommodating. They understand the importance of the day and are 100% reliable. I would not hesitate to recommend them to anyone. Thank you Mike, Gabby, and Garrett for everything you guys did for us. We appreciate your work and cannot express our gratitude enough for the amazing way you captured our day. Thanks!

Sent on 01/05/2020

Alison · Married on 06/06/2020

Very happy

My husband and I had the best time working with Mike from CT photo group. He made us feel so comfortable and at ease during our engagement and wedding photos. We are definitely not naturals in front of the camera, but he made it easy and fun! We were really impressed how the photos came out. He has a great eye for picking the right backdrop and framing the shots. We were very happy with our decision!

Sent on 09/26/2020
  • Liana

Liana · Married on 11/16/2019

Best Photographer Ever!!!

Words cannot express how pleased and happy we hired Mike for our wedding photos. Mike did everything to capture the most beautiful moments of our special day! He will forever be a part of our family! Any photo shoot in the future I am going to him! You need to hire him I cannot express enough what an amazing experience we had! What Mike can do with lighting is beyond romantic and incredible. Amazing service and I highly recommend.

Sent on 11/28/2019
  • Molly

Molly Alex · Married on 11/09/2019

The Best Wedding Photographer

The first conversation we had with Mike we knew we had to hire CT Photo Group for our wedding! He was responsive, professional and flexible every time we met to discuss wedding details. He recommended a great spot for our engagement photos that turned out amazing and his office is located on the same property that our venue was making him insightful of all the best spots for us to take photos! He was time conscious for us as well as we had discussed our pictures are important but we also wanted to spend as much time with our guests as possible eating and dancing! My bridesmaids were impressed of Mike’s professionalism remembering the entire wedding party, parents and grandparents names which made it much easier when taking pictures and the groomsmen had loads of fun taking carefree pre-ceremony pictures with Gabby. We cannot thank Mike and Gabby enough for capturing our day, our personalities and everyone’s energy perfectly!

Sent on 12/31/2019

CT Photo Group's reply:

Thank you Molly, you and Alex were amazing to work with! Thank you for letting us be part of your day.
  • Jenn

Jennifer · Married on 10/25/2019

CANNOT Recommend These Guys Enough

After my first meeting with Mike, I had such an amazing feeling about him. He was able to work with me on pricing, but also showed me samples of a prior wedding to fully convince me he was perfect for us. The day of the wedding, he and his assistant came and were so relaxed. They grabbed a bunch of secret shots of my dress, my shoes, etc that I had ZERO clue about as I was getting ready myself. The entire day the two stuck to a schedule, sometimes strayed just a bit bc of craziness, but everything flowed perfectly! They were truly professionals when it came to capturing lighting and specific photos they had in mind. And they had our list of “must have” photos memorized (it seemed). They remembered EVERYONE’S names we had mentioned, AND they always kept us on track when it came to grabbing those people. Mike and Garrett were so much fun to work with! They were funny, laid back, and just great guys. I am So excited about getting our photos because I KNOW they did an amazing job! They kept telling us “this is such a beautiful shot”, “this is going to look amazing”, so it really set our mind at ease knowing they had it under control and felt good about it- this way we felt good too! Definitely get these guys to shoot your wedding! They do amazing things!!

Sent on 10/27/2019

Brittany Worthington · Married on 05/26/2019

Perfect, Easy, Fun, Magical

Mike and Garrett are the absolute best!!! They are extremely professional, fun, nice, talented, and the list goes on! Honestly, we couldn’t imagine working with anyone else. Our wedding was the best day of our lives and Mike and Garrett were a huge part in making it the perfect day. Working with them was effortless. Thank you Mike and Garrett!!!

Sent on 07/12/2019
  • Tyler

Tyler and Megan Banker · Married on 02/11/2019

Thank you, CT Photo Group!

Mike and Garrett were the best photographers we could have asked for. They helped our day run smoothly and made sure things were going as planned. Throughout the planning process, Mike was always available to answer any questions we had. We just got our pictures back and we are absolutely thrilled with how they came out! We will be recommending CT Photo Group to all of our friends and family. Thank you to Mike and Garrett for capturing our day!

Sent on 12/15/2019

Beth Allan · Married on 11/24/2018

Great wedding photos from CT Photo Group!

SO happy we chose CT Photo Group and Mike Evans to photograph our wedding! From the first meeting we had, we knew Mike would be perfect for the style of wedding we wanted... relaxed, flexible, fun, and willing to work with our ideas. The morning of the wedding, Mike was at the venue before us, getting organized and ready so that when we arrived, he was ready to go! Pre-ceremony, ceremony, and reception shots were amazing and Mike and his assistant were on point the whole time. Our families were amazing at how Mike remembered everyone's names right away, and how inconspicuous he was throughout the whole event. Never did we feel that the photos interrupted moments, yet looking back at the pictures, all of the moments we were hoping to see were captured perfectly! Highly, highly recommend CT Photo Group!

Sent on 02/04/2019
  • Cynthia

Cynthia · Married on 10/20/2018

Best decision we made for our wedding

The moment we met Garrett, we knew he was the perfect lead photographer for our special day. He was a combination of laid-back and professional that made it easy to work with. Garrett helped us tailor our team to our needs - which ended up including 2nd photographer (Catherine) and videographer (Dave).

Despite the long day, Garrett arrived bright and early in a good mood and kept it up taking nearly 2000 photos between candid and posed! Besides being complete professionals and keeping on track of the day's schedule, everyone was extremely friendly and nice throughout the process from the initial planning meetings all the way through coordinating receipt of images and video after the wedding. The best part is we received everything back from the video to the photos in less than a month! We couldn't have asked for a better team to have captured our day and I would highly recommend CT Photo Group to every couple getting married in the area.

Sent on 12/06/2018

Lindsey Switser · Married on 09/29/2018

Absolutely amazing!

They are beyond the best of the best! Amazing quality and they really care for you and your wedding, would recommend a hundred times over!

Sent on 10/25/2018

Jean · Married on 08/11/2018

What a wonderful experience! Mike Evans was patient, kind, professional, creative, and dedicated to capturing all of the special moments from our wedding; we couldn't be more pleased with how our photos turned out! We were supposed to take outdoor photos and have an outdoor ceremony, but needed to rearrange at the last minute due to rain. Mike talked with us through some indoor options and was very flexible and helpful in organizing new plans to take our photos. Everything turned out perfectly! Would highly recommend!

Sent on 08/15/2018

Tamara · Married on 06/29/2018

My husband and I chose CT Photo Group as our wedding photographer. We worked with both Mike and Garrett on our wedding day and we could've have asked for a better duo. Mike is a genuinely kind professional. He made sure to answer all my detailed questions and went through the timeline of the day with me in detail (to calm my type A personality). Mike helped my wedding photo vision come to life. Garrett made sure to capture all the photos my Pinterest heart desired. Event more than that, Mike and Garrett helped create a relaxed environment the day of the wedding. Their expertise shined through, as they guided me with the wedding photo list and wedding photo timeline. They even made taking extended family photos enjoyable. I have a huge extended Italian family and having family photos was so important to me. Mike and Garrett helped ensure this process went smoothly and timely.

I would like to thank Mike and Garrett for all their hard work and dedication to our wedding. You made this experience so wonderful and I am beyond thankful.

I would highly recommended CT Photo Group for your wedding or special event. They will make sure your experience is enjoyable and help your vision come to life through photography.

Sent on 07/21/2018

Katrina · Married on 06/23/2018

Mike and Garrett were absolutely phenomenal - I have no complaints, only tons of compliments: they were punctual, friendly, easy to work with, thorough yet efficient (with various poses and groupings), professional, and, most of all, the photos are incredible. Mike was very quick to respond to all communication and made sure everything would be as easy as possible for me on the wedding day, going over in detail how and when he would take photos for us.
    Mike and Garrett captured all the best moments of our special day perfectly!
    Would highly recommend them!!!!

Sent on 07/31/2018

Stefanie · Married on 06/02/2018

Mike was amazing! We are so glad we chose him to photograph our wedding day. He was easy to communicate with leading up to the wedding and although we were unable to meet in person prior to the day of he made us feel very comfortable. He had so many great ideas of shots to take on the property and made sure to get all of our must haves as well as the candids that we would have otherwise missed! He was very personable and got along with our group well. And of course our photos were beautiful with a quick turn around!! We would definitely recommend CT Photo Group!

Sent on 07/07/2018

Melanie · Married on 05/21/2018

We can't say enough good things about working with Mike and CT Photo Group. He was professional, personable, and efficient. Before the wedding we chatted about specific photos we wanted, family members, wedding party, etc so he could be prepared. On the big day he knew exactly what photos to take, where we should stand and how to position us for the best shot. He also suggested several different locations so all the photos weren't in just one spot. We were blown away with the photos! Every photo looked great, so intimate and everyone looked genuine, not staged.

Sent on 05/30/2018

Elizabeth · Married on 04/28/2018

Garrett was wonderful to work with and CT Photo Group even gifted us with a second photographer-in-training for our wedding day, which was such an amazing surprise! I highly recommend having an engagement shoot with your photographer as it helped put us at ease a ton, and get used to his shooting style (as a couple who are not comfortable in front of a camera!). We had great fun with Garrett and he got all the pictures we asked for and then some. The package deal we got was priced fairly and came with a lovely album (the hardest part was choosing which pictures to put in it!). Thanks again to Garrett for being a part of our day and for CT Photo Group for working with such great photographers.

Sent on 08/30/2018

Jordan · Married on 01/13/2018

Matt was beyond our expectations. He listened to what we wanted, And gave us magical moments through the day! So many guests talked about his professionalism, while also commenting on him being able to blend in the the scene and make others feel comfortable. I don’t see how our experience could have been improved. Thank you Matt!

Sent on 01/14/2018

Maggie · Married on 10/21/2017

Mike Evans of CT Photo Group was everything I hoped to find in a photographer. I shopped around for months, met with many photographers, and couldn't quite find what I was looking for. Then I met Mike, and all of my anxiety was laid to rest. Mike is extremely professional, confident, and experienced. There was no doubt he'd produce beautiful photos and do a great job, but so will many of the photographers out there. What makes Mike special is his compassion, creativity and sensitivity. He did an amazing job of both staying out of the way on the wedding day, and making me feel comfortable and like he was there just to cater to me. He was able to direct me (I'm stubborn) in a gentle way, and even make it fun. The true testament was that he brought us out around 8:30pm in the middle of the reception for a brief night shoot, and neither my (now) husband nor I even hesitated to leave the best party of our lives to go with him. He really tapped into our quirks and nerdiness, and spent some extra time playing into our dramatics and theatricality - he even seemed to have fun with it! We asked him to move his hours so that he could stay for a bit of the after party, and he was a total hit there, too. His assistant for the day, Matt, was also a ton of fun. He was jumping around, getting into all sorts of weird positions to get creative shots, and I really appreciated his willingness to jump right into things. Both Matt and Mike are great examples of very organized professionals who have maintained their creativity despite the mammmoth wedding machine. They're really fun, nice guys, and they are experienced and obviously know exactly what they're doing. CT Photo Group is the first vendor I would recommend to any local bride starting at the beginning.

Sent on 11/16/2017

Samantha · Married on 09/03/2017

I could not be more happy about the photos taken by Mike! He took care of everything for me that night and was fully prepared to capture every important moment for me!

Sent on 10/03/2017
  • Karen

Karen · Married on 09/02/2017

I don't even know where to start with Mike & his crew. I stumbled upon his company when I was inquiring with a DJ, and they recommended CT Photo Group. I could go on and on on how great Mike, his assistant, Garrett and his assistant are, but their work already proves it. Mike was great with helping the placement of my train in every photo and making sure everything was perfect. I cannot wait to see the final photos. Thank you all so much!

Sent on 09/12/2017

Teresa · Married on 08/12/2017

Mike and his team were amazing, we could not have been happier with everything they did for us on our wedding day, capturing the moments that meant most to us and knowing what they were without us having to ask. A special thank you to Mike for helping me place a special piece of jewelry in my bouquet- he knew exactly where to put it to keep it safe! We recommend using CT Photo Group for any special occasions and look forward to using them again in the future.

Sent on 08/21/2017

Patty · Married on 07/09/2017

Mike is an absolutely AMAZING photographer! He has such an artistic eye and captures such special moments, both little and big. Mike is professional, energetic, helpful, kind, and calm – all perfect characteristics to have on a wedding day. My husband and I knew we made the right choice in choosing Mike as our wedding photographer since our first meeting. He always answered our questions and was extremely reassuring and organized. In addition, our family and friends complimented Mike too. Mike showed up before the time scheduled the day of our wedding and stayed until the bitter end. He always made sure that my husband and I were okay with the timeline and made us (and everyone) so comfortable and happy. My Maid of Honor and I were impressed with Mike in assisting me with my big ball gown dress. I can go on and on, but most importantly, we now have beautiful wedding pictures that we will cherish forever that still bring happy tears to my eyes. Thank you so much for everything, Mike! We highly recommend you!

Sent on 08/09/2017

Kevin · Married on 07/09/2017

We were very pleased with the results of Garrett's photography for our wedding day! He did a great job overall! Garrett showed up promptly on time . He knew what pictures to take, and his photography style shows in the beautiful pictures! Garrett has a great personality that made everyone feel comfortable. In addition, he is very hard working. Would definitely recommend Garrett!

Sent on 10/01/2017