J.Ferrara Photography Inc

Cornwall, NY View map Visit website
$4,250 Most Popular Price

$4,250 Most Popular Price
  1. J.Ferrara Photography is a well known photography company based out of the Hudson Valley since 2003.

Experience
As a former cameraman for Saturday Night Live, James has an impressive ability to capture moments as they organically occur. JFP has capatured well over 600 weddings all over the NY area, and destination locations as well.

The studio also offers an ability to travel to multiple locations with a second photographer if need be, and the option of additional hours for optimal wedding day coverage. Couples can opt for a more artistic collection such as studio or location engagements, bridal portraits, and boudoir sessions. Some of James additional services include the following:

• Save-the-dates
  • Thank-you cards
  • Prints
  • Wall Art
  • Flush Mount Photo albums

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,850

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Trash The Dress
Canvas
Matted Prints
Prints
Save the Date

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$4,250

2nd Shooter
Custom Graphics
Flush Mount

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress
Video
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Canvas
Matted Prints
Prints
Proofs
Save the Date

• Elizabeth
    Elizabeth D. Married on 07/20/2019

There was never a doubt in my mind that I had to pick Jimi to be my wedding photographer.

There was never a doubt in my mind that I had to book Jimi to be my wedding photographer. I am obsessed with each and everyone of my pictures.
    Jimi is an artist through and through, and I put my trust in him completely. I chose Jimi because I love his style, and how each one of his pictures is a work of art. He sees things in a way like no other, and I 100% recommend just letting him do his thing. He knows a good shot when he see’s it, and each one of my pictures are better than the rest.
    Melissa Married on 08/04/2018
    I HIGHLY recommend Jimi and Natalie, who teamed up to shoot our wedding at Nostrano Vineyards this August. We couldn't be happier with the entire experience we had with them! They are professional and so easy and fun to work with, and the results are just beautiful. I was a little worried at the end of the night because they were so discreet that I didn't see them around much other than for the portraits-- but they captured thousands of photos of the entire day, including so many special moments, while we were busy having fun! They really didn't miss anything. They also maintained excellent control over the family portrait session to make sure we got through it quickly so we could join the party-- not an easy task with so many excited people around. Mixed in with the more traditional photos are some unique and stunning shots that play with light, color and focus. Beautiful! We bought the digital package but we love so many of the photos, we will be purchasing an album. I highly recommend Jimi and Natalie if you are looking to check photography off of your stress list and have beautiful photos of your special day!
    Sean Married on 11/04/2017
    We wanted the best photographer for our wedding and when we met Jimi we knew we found just that. He was professional, flexible, and responsive. He knew what we wanted and he delivered. Our photos are phenomenal.

J.Ferrara Photography Inc's reply:

You guys are the best Sean, thank you so much!!! You along with your wife and everyone there made my day so much more exciting and fun to capture.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

42 photos · 05/04/2019

Deals

J.Ferrara Photography Inc 1
Discount

Book J.Ferrara Photography within 60 days of your wedding, and you can take off 10% any package.

Pricing

Makeup by Danee Makeup by Danee Wedding Hair & Makeup

Over the years I have had the pleasure of working with James. He is extremely creative and talented, very dedicated to his work and one of the best in the industry! When I have a bride that uses him for her wedding day I am thrilled!! I know his pictures will be without a doubt AMAZING!! I highly recommend J.Ferrara Photography for your wedding!!

DJ Bri Swatek, Spinning with Style DJ Bri Swatek, Spinning with Style Wedding DJs

Jimi Ferrara is a true wedding professional who brings his unique vision to capturing your big day. Highly recommened, DJ Bri

263 Main Street Cornwall, NY, 12518
845-534-5025
914-882-7619

Here and there for the most part, mostly by appointment which can be day or night.
Location of (J.Ferrara Photography Inc)

Other vendors in Westchester for your wedding