Sandy Hook, CT 06482 Map · Phone number

About Makeup by Danee

Makeup by Danee has over 19 years of experience in the makeup industry. I have worked for the largest makeup brands in todays market including Clinique, Esteé Lauder, MAC and NARS Cosmetics. I am certified in Bridal, Airbrush and Fashion Show Makeup. I have over 12 years of MAC PRO training and continue to train with them on an annual basis. I've also done trainings under the NARS Global Artists.

Bridal makeup is my passion. I have great connections with all my brides and can happily say that some of them have become long time friends. I feel so honored when a bride chooses me to be a part of their special day.

Whether you are looking for a very natural look or something dramatic, sexy or even vintage I can help you look exactly how you've always imagined for your wedding!

I travel to a location of your choice on the wedding day. Making brides beautiful in NY, NJ and CT.

makeupbydanee.com

bonnie2
danee13

76 Reviews for Makeup by Danee

Danielle · Married on 09/05/2015

Danee was one of the best choices I could have made for my wedding! I was very late finding a make up artist and contacted her only a month before the date. I was so lucky she had the day open and graciously worked around her own person plans to be available for my September 5th wedding. When I met Danee she was very professional and gave me exactly what I asked for. Not being very makeup inclined myself all I had was a picture and she did it perfectly! My bridesmaids and mothers and mother in law also got there makeup done so it was a very early morning and Danee got there on time with her assistant and efficiently and flawlessly got all 8 of our face done and we threw in a last minute addition. I would recommend her to anyone! I was so happy to not have to worry about how everyone's makeup would turn out while I was getting ready. I also felt so confident during pictures and the entire wedding that my face looked absolutely perfect and it lasted all the way through the after party! I genuinely hope I have another occasion to have my makeup done by Danee!

Sent on 09/17/2015

Elena · Married on 08/15/2015

I got married on August 15, 2015 and used Danee for my make up as well as my mother and entire bridal party. I have nothing but amazing things to say about Danee!! I first met her when my MOH got married two years ago. I instantly knew that I wanted to book her because she made me look glamorous. Throughout the whole wedding planning process Danee was extremely helpful and responsive. I have gotten my make up done before and Danee is the only person that was able to make my eye lashes (that go naturally down) look amazing by gluing my real ones to my fake eye lashes. She made me look glamorous on my wedding day as well as my girls!! The make up lasted all day and night which is amazing because I got married on the hottest day of the entire summer!! Brides look no further for make up because if you book Danee you WILL NOT be disappointed!!!

Sent on 09/09/2015

Suzanne · Married on 07/25/2015

Danee was professional, effective and timely! I had nine people getting their make-up done and we were finished in plenty of time. Everyone looked great and she touched up anyone who needed it. She also arrived on time and was in contact prior to event to make sure all the minute details were taken care of.

Sent on 09/22/2015

• J.Ferrara Photography Inc
    J.Ferrara Photography Inc Wedding Photographers

Danee is artistic, creative, fun, and fast. Book her!

• Mary Kelly Photography
    Mary Kelly Photography Wedding Photographers

I have worked with Makeup by Danee for several weddings. She does absolutely beautiful work and is a pleasure to work with. All of her brides look gorgeous!

• GloJe' Salon & Spa
    GloJe' Salon & Spa Wedding Hair & Makeup

What a Professional! A pleasure to work with, Makeup that is amazing. Worked with her at a Bridal Show, and will be looking forward to future networking. Gloria. (0wner). GloJe' Salon & Spa

• Sandy Hook, 06482 See on map