790 Route 211, Middletown, NY 10941 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About GloJe' Salon & Spa

Hello and welcome to GloJe' Salon & Spa formerly known as Get Nailed Salon established since 1995. Same owner just under a new name with expanded services to suit your needs. In the midst of the hustle and bustle of our busy lives here in the Hudson Valley, our place is a perfect place to take a break and renew yourself. Because I too struggle to find time for myself, your experience here will be a pampering experience that you won't forget. I'll make sure of it. Please allow my well trained staff to help you with all your beauty needs. We look forward to pampering you again.

Let our exceptional Bridal Team create the look you have dreamed of, with no worries our trained staff has had many years of expeirence with Brides and Bridal parties of all sizes, we can handle any size wedding party weather it is in our faciality or on location. we travel on site and we are well prepared for all situations. We are all professional at all times our reviews and client satisfaction is our reward for what we do.... Please visit us on the web at www.glojesalonandspa.com and also on facebook.

m siena bride
img8977
photo
photo
photo 13
photo 18
m siena bride

2 Reviews for GloJe' Salon & Spa

I have been a client at Gloje Salon & Spa for many years so I did not need to give much thought as to which salon I would use for my wedding day services.

I booked manicure and pedicure service for myself, my mother and my bridal party the day before the wedding. I felt so welcome as soon as we arrived because they had set up a private area for us with coffee, bagels and pastries. We were able to relax for a few hours as everyone had their nails done and I was able to enjoy this time with my close friends and family.

On our wedding day I chose to have the salon travel to my home where the bridal party was getting ready. The entire staff (including the salon owner Gloria) arrived together and were on time. We all had our hair and makeup done and we were all finished on schedule. They did an amazing job. My hair and makeup were exactly as they were from the trial, stayed perfectly for 12 hours and continued to look great in pictures until the end of the night.

I have always been pleased using Gloje for years and they exceeded my expectations on my wedding day. I would highly recommend this salon to any bride for the exceptional quality of service and for the attentiveness they provided to me on my special day.

Sent on 04/22/2013

Beth · Married on 08/10/2019

Great bridal party hair and makeup

Gloje did a great job on hair and makeup

Sent on 09/10/2019

GloJe' Salon & Spa FAQ

• What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Facials, Hair, Hair Removal, Makeup, Manicure / Pedicure, Massages, Spa

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• GloJe' Salon & Spa 1
    Bridal Package
    We offer a Bridal package that includes the trial and day of hair and makeup for $300.00.

• Makeup & More by Janine
    Makeup & More by Janine Wedding Hair & Makeup

Gloria and her staff are so professional. They are a hard working and united team. I love working with them from time to time and doing events together such as bridal shows.

• Makeup by Danee
    Makeup by Danee Wedding Hair & Makeup

GloJe' Salon is amazing to work with! They are a professional team that works great together as well as with other professionals in the Wedding Industry. Their work speaks for itself! I had the pleasure of teaming up with them for a Bridal Show and look forward to the next time we work together!

• Premier Designs Jewelry (Ellenville/Wawarsing Area) Upstate NY
    Premier Designs Jewelry (Ellenville/Wawarsing Area) Upstate NY Wedding Jewelers

Beautiful salon, warm and cozy, yet upbeat, professional and friendly.

• 790 Route 211 Middletown, 10941 See on map