BODY ROCK ENTERTAINMENT Reviews

151 BODY ROCK ENTERTAINMENT Reviews
  • Natalie

Natalie Loizzo · Married on 11/09/2018

Nailed it!

From working with them as a wedding professional myself, to bring a bride- I cannot say enough wonderful things about this company. They are personable and professional and truly the DJ that listens to what you say. Dennis and Sergio were my crew and I highly recommend them if you want to have a good time!

Nicole · Married on 11/03/2018

Amazing! The best of the best!

Amazing! We had quests at the end of the night going up, thanking the DJ & the MC and asking for cards for future events. They did everything for our wedding from our guest arrival music, ceremony, cocktail hour and reception. They played the best assortment, the dance floor was packed from the beginning until literally they turned the lights on!

• Betzally

Betzally · Married on 10/19/2018

Incredibly amazing!

Our wedding being amazing is an...UNDERSTATEMENT!!! I have NO WORDS to describe how much we loved everything!! Both Spyder & Dino are the ultimate dynamic duo...OUT OF CONTROL incredible!!!! (seriously everyone, if you want to enjoy your wedding the right way... request them!) We didn't sit for one second, so much so that i forgot to take pictures with my guests! Everything from the music, to the MC involvement was crazy amazing. I wish we could relive it one more time! Everyone was raving about them then and still! Needless to say all my husband and I did was DANCE our bootys off!!!!

The staff at the studio was extremely helpful and professional! They know what you want just by talking to you and totally make you feel at ease. Thank you to Rich for keeping me informed the whole way and holding my hand! HA!

Body Rock....ROCKS!!! Loved you guys! Thank you for an unforgettable night!

Sarah · Married on 09/15/2018

After shopping around at so many Bridal showcases and met with other companies, we didn't find a DJ company for a few months that we liked that naturally understood our party style. So we looked online and found Body Rock through WeddingWire and TheKnot and saw that they are one of the highest rated companies, we did more research on other sites and saw they like some of our favorite DJs as well, so we immediately called for an appointment. After the first meeting with Rich, we knew immediately we wanted to book with Body Rock. Not only is the office beautifully decorated and comfortable, he offered us delicious homemade grappa from that he bought back from Croatia! Amazing stuff! Rich got our party styles and music preferences instantly, we felt reassure that our party was in the right hands. Fast forward to our wedding day, we met John our MC and Anthony our DJ, they were both totally amazing. John is a young, good looking and super fun and talented MC. He kept the party going and the crowd loved him. He even help to corral all of the guest (130ppl) to go outside to light sparklers in the middle of the party and made my wedding aspirations a reality! The music was non-stop our favorite genres, every time I was away from the dance floor and looked back, the floor was full and the music made me want to run back to the dance floor too. I received compliments all night from guests and requests to find out who I booked with, I'm so glad we chose Body Rock Entertainment!

Jen · Married on 08/03/2018

Body Rock was awesome! They played great music at my wedding and kept the party going. Sergio (MC) and Dino (DJ) made sure everyone got up and danced for each set (even after my dad and sister gave long, sappy speeches!) Also, Jana is amazing! She worked with me throughout the entire wedding process, reassured me, answered my questions, and always responded quickly. It was an amazing party, and I am VERY happy to have chosen Body Rock!

Megan · Married on 07/28/2018

I knew I wanted body rock to DJ at my wedding a few years back when my cousins had them DJ for their wedding and I had the time of my life. At the time, I was single and was not even thinking about wedding planning, but THATS HOW GOOD THEY WERE! I said to myself,”If I ever get married, these guys have to DJ at my wedding”. Fast forward a few months later when I met the love of my life, got engaged, and started wedding planning. After the venue, Body Rock was the second thing we booked. We booked them a year and a half in advance, and I couldn’t wait to party with them.

Rich is extremely friendly, accommodating, and knew exactly what we wanted. We moved upstate and had to do a phone conference for our final appointment. Even though we couldn’t meet in person, we were still able to communicate every little detail for the big day. My fiancé and I planned a surprise swing dance ,and Rich helped us figure out a timeline of when and how to transition into the swing dance.

Anthony was our DJ and Sergio was our MC. We asked for high energy and lots of dancing and that’s exactly what we got. They were amazing! It’s been over a month since our wedding and people are still raving about the music and how great the DJ was. So many people (including myself and my husband) have said that they can’t remember the last time they danced so much. The music and atmosphere that body rock created was so high energy and contagious that people just kept on dancing even when they were tired. My husband and i worked hard on a DJ list because we wanted to make sure we had music that gets people out of their seats. Anthony followed our DJ list and played additional songs that got everyone up and dancing the whole night. Anthony and Sergio are extremely talented and helped make our reception such an amazing experience!

I highly recommend Body Rock. Don’t even bother researching further- just call them and set up an appointment...you won’t be disappointed!

Jack · Married on 06/30/2018

Amazing experience with this company. John was our MC and Dino was our DJ. They were extremely punctual, organized and ready to have a great time when we arrived. They did an amazing job keeping the crowd entertained and even got people onto the dance floor who typically don't dance. Their energy was amazing. I can't imagine using anyone else other than Body Rock for any future events. What I loved about them is that they did a great job catering to the entire crowd. We had a variety of guests - young children ages 2-5, teenagers, adults and even some older people and ALL of them had an amazing time. After the event we rec'd so many compliments from our guests about John and Dino. Thanks for making the event a great one guys.

Alexa · Married on 06/02/2018

We hired Body Rock for our wedding on 06/02/18 at the Fox Hollow. We were lucky enough to have DJ Rich Svich and MC Spyder work our wedding. They threw us such an amazing party. We had met with Rich prior to the wedding to discuss our music selections and our do not play list and he hit the nail on the head! He knew exactly what we wanted and he and Spyder knew how to keep the party going. Our guests didn't even eat dessert because they didn't want to leave the dance floor. Many of our guests keep telling us it was the best wedding they've ever been to. So happy and so grateful for such a great day!!

Lisa · Married on 05/26/2018

My now husband and I went to a bridal showcase where Body Rock was performing. It was a random Tuesday night and we both had work the next morning. When I tell you that Sergio (MC) was able to get me out of my seat and on that dance floor and dance with a bunch of strangers all because of his energy?? Now that is a GREAT MC!! I knew right from that moment that I needed Sergio’s energy at my wedding!! Sergio surely did not disappoint! He had the dance floor PACKED the entire night and he knew exactly when to interact with the guests and when to take a step back. Everyone loved Sergio! My husband and I got SO many compliments about him and his amazing energy on the dance floor! Sergio and the DJ, Rich S., were amazing the whole night. Rich played everyone song I had requested at some point in the night and did a phenomenal job mixing and blending those “must plays” of mine with other great songs that got everyone of all ages out and dancing on the dance floor! Rich and Sergio even went above and beyond their job descriptions! They would both check in with myself and my husband to see if we needed anything. They brought us drinks during dinner and dessert and even checked in with our bridal party and parents throughout the night! I cannot say enough good things about Rich and Sergio from Body Rock!! I highly recommend! Thank you Sergio and Rich, you made our night!!

Carly · Married on 05/25/2018

We can’t say enough great things about Body Rock DJ! We chose them for our Wedding and we have received so many compliments on our entertainment. They had the guests dancing all night with the best mix of music!! DJ Rich and MC Spyder were fantastic and kept dance the floor partying all night! Highly recommend for any event!!!

Susan · Married on 05/19/2018

I cannot rave enough about how amazing Body Rock made our wedding day! We had DJ Dennis & MC Spyder and they were both amazing! Spyder was so much fun, keeping us and all of our guests partying all night and being genuinely excited to keep our party going. The energy our guests had with all of the awesome music was amazing. There was not a time that the dance floor wasn't packed. We had our wedding at The Fox Hollow and Body Rock has their own lighting for the rooms there. Our lighting was awesome and definitely added to the fun vibe of our day.
    People keep texting us telling us how much fun our wedding was and I know having a great DJ crew was a huge part of that. We also had a zap shots photographer who took pictures throughout the night that was shown on screens in our venue, and we were given copies of all of our photos. There were over 300 photos and our photographer took such great detail and candid shots -- we are so happy with them. I would definitely recommend Body Rock to anyone looking for a great DJ for their wedding -- your day is bound to be full of energy & so much fun with them as one of your vendors!

Victoria · Married on 05/11/2018

Rich and his team killed it at our wedding. We had such an incredible time and all of our guest came up to us afterwards saying it was the best wedding they have been to in years and that is in large part thanks to body rock! We added a percussionist to our package which really added something different and fun to the wedding (definitely recommend!)

Colleen · Married on 05/04/2018

AMAZING! We met with Jana throughout the process and she made us feel so comfortable. She also was available to answer any questions and was open to various requests. Our MC was MC Spyder and DJ I think was Dino. They kept the dance floor packed and had amazing energy. They listened to our requests and played all the songs we wanted to hear. A guest of ours who works in the business commented on how amazing they were. I highly recommend them!

Bridget · Married on 04/21/2018

Where do we begin?! We cannot thank Body Rock enough for a wedding that was better than our wildest dreams! From my first meeting with Jana, to the actual wedding day, every step of the way was a true pleasure. The percussionist and saxophonist were amazing! People cannot stop talking about them and how talented they were. For Rich and Spider- we have no words! It is now Wednesday and people are still limping around work saying how their legs actually HURT from all the dancing they did. They were absolutely the best Dj and Emcee we have ever experienced. Every single person was on that dance floor having the time of their lives. They played all our requests and then some! The 90s flashback music at the end of the night was quite possibly the hit of the night. We could go on and on about Body Rock and will definitely use them again for any future events. In the meantime, plenty of our friends and family took down their information to use soon. I told Paul we need to relive the night! Are you guys free Saturday? Best DJ around, Hands down!

Thank you again!

Bridget and Paul

Janelle · Married on 03/31/2018

We had our wedding at The Fox Hollow Somerley. Since Body Rock was an in-house vendor, we thought it would be best to hire them just so we can limit as much possible stress on the day of the wedding. We had DJ Dennis and MC Spyder and they were both great! They did everything I asked them to and they were respectful of my choices. Body Rock was on the pricey side, but honestly, after seeing how well they handled everything, it was worth it.

• Julianne

Julianne · Married on 03/09/2018

Working with Body Rock was so much fun! Sergio was an awesome MC that knew how to bring the people out of their seat. Thank you for an awesome time at my wedding!

Christine · Married on 02/10/2018

Wow! Working with Body Rock was a fun, enjoyable, and most importantly, easy/stress free experience! We booked and planned the music with Jana, who was a dream to work with. She answered any emails we sent her so quickly! Even when it was minor/not urgent question! She made us feel at ease the entire time and we were so glad she was there for the planning process.
    For the day of, our MC was Sergio and he was exactly what we were looking for! He got involved with crowd, but not to the point where he t0ok over the dance floor.
    We are still receiving compliments on the music and loved that the dance floor was packed all night!
    The ZAP photographer was great! You didnt even notice him and all these great photos kept appearing on the screens at the front of the dance floor. We got the photos back from the ZAP photographer via email 3 days later which was a great surprise! My husband and I loved being able to see wedding photos so quickly and were pleasantly surprised to see that we had just over 200 photos also!
    Thank you Body Rock for giving us a wedding day that was beyond our wildest dreams! We had a blast!!

carolyn · Married on 02/02/2018

Body Rock was absolutely amazing! They were professional and made sure that we had everything that we wanted. They took the time to make sure our entrance was perfect and accommodated us with last minute changes. At the end of the night, we had multiple people come us to us and tell us that this was the best music they had ever danced to at a wedding!

Alison · Married on 11/11/2017

Body Rock Entertainment was everything we knew they would be. Our guests raves about the music and danced all night long. My husband and I connected with our DJ and MC instantly and knew our night would be in the best hands - and it was! Thank you for helping to make our wedding day the epic evening that it was! We are forever grateful!

Kalyn · Married on 11/04/2017

Our wedding was truly amazing because of BodyRock! We took Rich's card after a friend's wedding and booked immediately. Best decision we made! Our party did not stop all night and the dance floor was still full for the last song! The entire team was amazing to work with, they listened to what we wanted, provided excellent advice, were always prompt with communication, and made us feel confident throughout the last year that they were the best choice for us! We want to get married again just to have another amazing party!

BODY ROCK ENTERTAINMENT 1
    BODY ROCK ENTERTAINMENT 2
    BODY ROCK ENTERTAINMENT 3

Amanda · Married on 11/04/2017

Body rock was AMAZING! Kept everyone dancing all night long. DJ Dino had the best music mix and MC Spyder kept the party going! The minute our wedding ended I had people coming up to me and my husband saying how phenomenal the DJ and MC were!! From the first meeting and contract signing to the final meeting and last minute requests- they were the more than accommodating. By far my favorite vendor! Thank you Body Rock!!

• F

Franm · Married on 10/15/2017

Amazing experience. Made our wedding perfect!

Christi · Married on 10/07/2017

Just had my wedding on Saturday with rich as my dj and could not me more happy! They took over my whole dance floor and maybe one person was sitting. They did a AMAZING job. Everything went so well... You can not go wrong with body rock... I can not wait to have another party just to hire them again... no one brings the party like body rock! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Elizabeth · Married on 09/28/2017

The name says it all with Body Rock Entertainment. I want to thank the entire Body Rock team from Rich and Jana who first sat down with us in their offices to pick our music to our MC John and our DJ Dennis who got our guests up and dancing. John and Dennis really listened to us the day of the wedding, and when I requested a certain song that they didn't have on thier play list Dennis was already on his phone looking for it and downloading it to his lap top. John, I want to thank you sooo very much for not being one of those DJ's who gets in your face and the guests face trying to force everyone up. The professionalism of the Body Rock team was something far beyond what I have seen with other companys. When we sat down with Rich and Jana they felt with family and always reassured us that we were going to have the time of our lives and we truly did.