146 Reviews for BODY ROCK ENTERTAINMENT

Video Projection (3)
Projector (3)
Bilingual MC (1)
146 BODY ROCK ENTERTAINMENT Reviews

Body Rock was awesome! They played great music at my wedding and kept the party going. Sergio (MC) and Dino (DJ) made sure everyone got up and danced for each set (even after my dad and sister gave long, sappy speeches!) Also, Jana is amazing! She worked with me throughout the entire wedding process, reassured me, answered my questions, and always responded quickly. It was an amazing party, and I am VERY happy to have chosen Body Rock!

Profile Picture Jen, 8/3/18, 7 Reviews
Category: DJ

Amazing experience with this company. John was our MC and Dino was our DJ. They were extremely punctual, organized and ready to have a great time when we arrived. They did an amazing job keeping the crowd entertained and even got people onto the dance floor who typically don't dance. Their energy was amazing. I can't imagine using anyone else other than Body Rock for any future events. What I loved about them is that they did a great job catering to the entire crowd. We had a variety of guests - young children ages 2-5, teenagers, adults and even some older people and ALL of them had an amazing time. After the event we rec'd so many compliments from our guests about John and Dino. Thanks for making the event a great one guys.

Profile Picture Jack, 6/30/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We hired Body Rock for our wedding on 06/02/18 at the Fox Hollow. We were lucky enough to have DJ Rich Svich and MC Spyder work our wedding. They threw us such an amazing party. We had met with Rich prior to the wedding to discuss our music selections and our do not play list and he hit the nail on the head! He knew exactly what we wanted and he and Spyder knew how to keep the party going. Our guests didn't even eat dessert because they didn't want to leave the dance floor. Many of our guests keep telling us it was the best wedding they've ever been to. So happy and so grateful for such a great day!!

Profile Picture Alexa, 6/2/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

My now husband and I went to a bridal showcase where Body Rock was performing. It was a random Tuesday night and we both had work the next morning. When I tell you that Sergio (MC) was able to get me out of my seat and on that dance floor and dance with a bunch of strangers all because of his energy?? Now that is a GREAT MC!! I knew right from that moment that I needed Sergio’s energy at my wedding!! Sergio surely did not disappoint! He had the dance floor PACKED the entire night and he knew exactly when to interact with the guests and when to take a step back. Everyone loved Sergio! My husband and I got SO many compliments about him and his amazing energy on the dance floor! Sergio and the DJ, Rich S., were amazing the whole night. Rich played everyone song I had requested at some point in the night and did a phenomenal job mixing and blending those “must plays” of mine with other great songs that got everyone of all ages out and dancing on the dance floor! Rich and Sergio even went above and beyond their job descriptions! They would both check in with myself and my husband to see if we needed anything. They brought us drinks during dinner and dessert and even checked in with our bridal party and parents throughout the night! I cannot say enough good things about Rich and Sergio from Body Rock!! I highly recommend! Thank you Sergio and Rich, you made our night!!

Profile Picture Lisa, 5/26/18, 8 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, Microphones, Uplighting

We can’t say enough great things about Body Rock DJ! We chose them for our Wedding and we have received so many compliments on our entertainment. They had the guests dancing all night with the best mix of music!! DJ Rich and MC Spyder were fantastic and kept dance the floor partying all night! Highly recommend for any event!!!

Profile Picture Carly, 5/25/18, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

I cannot rave enough about how amazing Body Rock made our wedding day! We had DJ Dennis & MC Spyder and they were both amazing! Spyder was so much fun, keeping us and all of our guests partying all night and being genuinely excited to keep our party going. The energy our guests had with all of the awesome music was amazing. There was not a time that the dance floor wasn't packed. We had our wedding at The Fox Hollow and Body Rock has their own lighting for the rooms there. Our lighting was awesome and definitely added to the fun vibe of our day.
People keep texting us telling us how much fun our wedding was and I know having a great DJ crew was a huge part of that. We also had a zap shots photographer who took pictures throughout the night that was shown on screens in our venue, and we were given copies of all of our photos. There were over 300 photos and our photographer took such great detail and candid shots -- we are so happy with them. I would definitely recommend Body Rock to anyone looking for a great DJ for their wedding -- your day is bound to be full of energy & so much fun with them as one of your vendors!

Profile Picture Susan, 5/19/18, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

Rich and his team killed it at our wedding. We had such an incredible time and all of our guest came up to us afterwards saying it was the best wedding they have been to in years and that is in large part thanks to body rock! We added a percussionist to our package which really added something different and fun to the wedding (definitely recommend!)

Profile Picture Victoria, 5/11/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

AMAZING! We met with Jana throughout the process and she made us feel so comfortable. She also was available to answer any questions and was open to various requests. Our MC was MC Spyder and DJ I think was Dino. They kept the dance floor packed and had amazing energy. They listened to our requests and played all the songs we wanted to hear. A guest of ours who works in the business commented on how amazing they were. I highly recommend them!

Profile Picture Colleen, 5/4/18, 9 Reviews
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC

Where do we begin?! We cannot thank Body Rock enough for a wedding that was better than our wildest dreams! From my first meeting with Jana, to the actual wedding day, every step of the way was a true pleasure. The percussionist and saxophonist were amazing! People cannot stop talking about them and how talented they were. For Rich and Spider- we have no words! It is now Wednesday and people are still limping around work saying how their legs actually HURT from all the dancing they did. They were absolutely the best Dj and Emcee we have ever experienced. Every single person was on that dance floor having the time of their lives. They played all our requests and then some! The 90s flashback music at the end of the night was quite possibly the hit of the night. We could go on and on about Body Rock and will definitely use them again for any future events. In the meantime, plenty of our friends and family took down their information to use soon. I told Paul we need to relive the night! Are you guys free Saturday? Best DJ around, Hands down!

Thank you again!

Bridget and Paul

Profile Picture Bridget, 4/21/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We had our wedding at The Fox Hollow Somerley. Since Body Rock was an in-house vendor, we thought it would be best to hire them just so we can limit as much possible stress on the day of the wedding. We had DJ Dennis and MC Spyder and they were both great! They did everything I asked them to and they were respectful of my choices. Body Rock was on the pricey side, but honestly, after seeing how well they handled everything, it was worth it.

Profile Picture Janelle, 3/31/18, 6 Reviews
Services Used: MC

Working with Body Rock was so much fun! Sergio was an awesome MC that knew how to bring the people out of their seat. Thank you for an awesome time at my wedding!

Profile Picture Julianne, 3/9/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Lighting & Decor

Wow! Working with Body Rock was a fun, enjoyable, and most importantly, easy/stress free experience! We booked and planned the music with Jana, who was a dream to work with. She answered any emails we sent her so quickly! Even when it was minor/not urgent question! She made us feel at ease the entire time and we were so glad she was there for the planning process.
For the day of, our MC was Sergio and he was exactly what we were looking for! He got involved with crowd, but not to the point where he t0ok over the dance floor.
We are still receiving compliments on the music and loved that the dance floor was packed all night!
The ZAP photographer was great! You didnt even notice him and all these great photos kept appearing on the screens at the front of the dance floor. We got the photos back from the ZAP photographer via email 3 days later which was a great surprise! My husband and I loved being able to see wedding photos so quickly and were pleasantly surprised to see that we had just over 200 photos also!
Thank you Body Rock for giving us a wedding day that was beyond our wildest dreams! We had a blast!!

Profile Picture Christine , 2/10/18, 4 Reviews
Services Used: MC, Video Projection, Microphones, Projector, Sound/PA System

Body Rock was absolutely amazing! They were professional and made sure that we had everything that we wanted. They took the time to make sure our entrance was perfect and accommodated us with last minute changes. At the end of the night, we had multiple people come us to us and tell us that this was the best music they had ever danced to at a wedding!

Profile Picture carolyn, 2/2/18, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

Body Rock Entertainment was everything we knew they would be. Our guests raves about the music and danced all night long. My husband and I connected with our DJ and MC instantly and knew our night would be in the best hands - and it was! Thank you for helping to make our wedding day the epic evening that it was! We are forever grateful!

Profile Picture Alison, 11/11/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Our wedding was truly amazing because of BodyRock! We took Rich's card after a friend's wedding and booked immediately. Best decision we made! Our party did not stop all night and the dance floor was still full for the last song! The entire team was amazing to work with, they listened to what we wanted, provided excellent advice, were always prompt with communication, and made us feel confident throughout the last year that they were the best choice for us! We want to get married again just to have another amazing party!

Profile Picture Kalyn, 11/4/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Body rock was AMAZING! Kept everyone dancing all night long. DJ Dino had the best music mix and MC Spyder kept the party going! The minute our wedding ended I had people coming up to me and my husband saying how phenomenal the DJ and MC were!! From the first meeting and contract signing to the final meeting and last minute requests- they were the more than accommodating. By far my favorite vendor! Thank you Body Rock!!

Profile Picture Amanda, 11/4/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Amazing experience. Made our wedding perfect!

Profile Picture Franm, 10/15/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Just had my wedding on Saturday with rich as my dj and could not me more happy! They took over my whole dance floor and maybe one person was sitting. They did a AMAZING job. Everything went so well... You can not go wrong with body rock... I can not wait to have another party just to hire them again... no one brings the party like body rock! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Profile Picture Christi, 10/7/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

The name says it all with Body Rock Entertainment. I want to thank the entire Body Rock team from Rich and Jana who first sat down with us in their offices to pick our music to our MC John and our DJ Dennis who got our guests up and dancing. John and Dennis really listened to us the day of the wedding, and when I requested a certain song that they didn't have on thier play list Dennis was already on his phone looking for it and downloading it to his lap top. John, I want to thank you sooo very much for not being one of those DJ's who gets in your face and the guests face trying to force everyone up. The professionalism of the Body Rock team was something far beyond what I have seen with other companys. When we sat down with Rich and Jana they felt with family and always reassured us that we were going to have the time of our lives and we truly did.

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 9/28/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Could not have been happier with my decision to use BodyRock for my recent wedding on 9/23/17 at Westbury Manor. Let me tell you.... BodyRock certainly knows how to throw a rocking party! My guests are still raving about MC Spyder and DJ Dino. We danced all night long and shared many good laughs! It was awesome working with Rich to plan the whole thing (over a year in advance), and then see everything come to fruition! Everyone at BodyRock is extremely attentive to details and super easy to work with. We had even decided at the last minute to include a special dance for me and my mom, and everyone was super accommodating.

The live sax player was amazing for both cocktail hour and a few hours at the reception.

We also used BodyRock for the uplighting in the room, which helped to create the romantic and intimate ambiance that I envisioned.

Best vendor ever!

Profile Picture Jaclyn, 9/23/17, 1 Review

Body Rock was AMAZING!
They worked with me in surprising my husband with Anna d. They also worked with my cousin to surprise me! Jana Silverman was so helpful and very quick to respond to all my emails and calls. Our MC and DJ were so awesome. They stand the test of time too. A good friend had them at their wedding 10 years ago and they were amazing then too!

Profile Picture Lisa, 9/16/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Body Rock Entertainment was the life of our wedding! We had the opportunity to hire a saxophonist, drummer, DJ, and MC. It was the best decision we made all wedding! Everyone raved about our music! We were super lucky to have Spyder as our MC, which everyone genuinely was obsessed with him, and Rich as our DJ, who played the BEST music choices. The DJ paired with the sax and drummer made the night extra unique and special. Spyder created the perfect environment for our guests that was super fun and engaging, without the "overbearing-MC-like" experiences that other MCs can do. Rich was amazing to work with and was incredibly flexible throughout the process. If you're looking for music for your special day, Body Rock is the best of the best!!

Profile Picture Allison, 8/26/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ
Services Used: Bilingual MC, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day, Video Projection

Amazing!! BodyRock went above and beyond and did everything and more we could have asked for! They had everyone on the dance floor, they cater to the bride and groom!! They are the best! Loved them and will recommended and defiantly use again!!!

Profile Picture Katie, 8/4/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

From the moment we told our Caterer we weren't using there house DJ but instead Body Rock, they themselves said "those guys are more than welcome here anytime! How did you get them?" Everyone at Body Rock made the whole process super easy. The appointments at the office were more like going to catch up with an old friend. They truly listen and hear what there clients want and deliver. Boy do they deliver, our wedding was a few weeks ago and people still rave over the music, the personability of the MC and how they kept the party Rocking till the very end! So to Rich S., Rich Jello, Dino and Paul we have to thank you for making our wedding better than we could of imagined. Definitely will be using you guys forever and suggest everyone to do the same!

Profile Picture Gerardo, 7/14/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC