134 Reviews for BODY ROCK ENTERTAINMENT

Video Projection (3)
Projector (3)
Bilingual MC (1)
134 BODY ROCK ENTERTAINMENT Reviews

Wow! Working with Body Rock was a fun, enjoyable, and most importantly, easy/stress free experience! We booked and planned the music with Jana, who was a dream to work with. She answered any emails we sent her so quickly! Even when it was minor/not urgent question! She made us feel at ease the entire time and we were so glad she was there for the planning process.
For the day of, our MC was Sergio and he was exactly what we were looking for! He got involved with crowd, but not to the point where he t0ok over the dance floor.
We are still receiving compliments on the music and loved that the dance floor was packed all night!
The ZAP photographer was great! You didnt even notice him and all these great photos kept appearing on the screens at the front of the dance floor. We got the photos back from the ZAP photographer via email 3 days later which was a great surprise! My husband and I loved being able to see wedding photos so quickly and were pleasantly surprised to see that we had just over 200 photos also!
Thank you Body Rock for giving us a wedding day that was beyond our wildest dreams! We had a blast!!

Profile Picture Christine , 2/10/18, 4 Reviews
Services Used: MC, Video Projection, Microphones, Projector, Sound/PA System

Body Rock was absolutely amazing! They were professional and made sure that we had everything that we wanted. They took the time to make sure our entrance was perfect and accommodated us with last minute changes. At the end of the night, we had multiple people come us to us and tell us that this was the best music they had ever danced to at a wedding!

Profile Picture carolyn, 2/2/18, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

Body Rock Entertainment was everything we knew they would be. Our guests raves about the music and danced all night long. My husband and I connected with our DJ and MC instantly and knew our night would be in the best hands - and it was! Thank you for helping to make our wedding day the epic evening that it was! We are forever grateful!

Profile Picture Alison, 11/11/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Our wedding was truly amazing because of BodyRock! We took Rich's card after a friend's wedding and booked immediately. Best decision we made! Our party did not stop all night and the dance floor was still full for the last song! The entire team was amazing to work with, they listened to what we wanted, provided excellent advice, were always prompt with communication, and made us feel confident throughout the last year that they were the best choice for us! We want to get married again just to have another amazing party!

Profile Picture Kalyn, 11/4/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Body rock was AMAZING! Kept everyone dancing all night long. DJ Dino had the best music mix and MC Spyder kept the party going! The minute our wedding ended I had people coming up to me and my husband saying how phenomenal the DJ and MC were!! From the first meeting and contract signing to the final meeting and last minute requests- they were the more than accommodating. By far my favorite vendor! Thank you Body Rock!!

Profile Picture Amanda, 11/4/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Amazing experience. Made our wedding perfect!

Profile Picture Franm, 10/15/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Just had my wedding on Saturday with rich as my dj and could not me more happy! They took over my whole dance floor and maybe one person was sitting. They did a AMAZING job. Everything went so well... You can not go wrong with body rock... I can not wait to have another party just to hire them again... no one brings the party like body rock! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Profile Picture Christi, 10/7/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

The name says it all with Body Rock Entertainment. I want to thank the entire Body Rock team from Rich and Jana who first sat down with us in their offices to pick our music to our MC John and our DJ Dennis who got our guests up and dancing. John and Dennis really listened to us the day of the wedding, and when I requested a certain song that they didn't have on thier play list Dennis was already on his phone looking for it and downloading it to his lap top. John, I want to thank you sooo very much for not being one of those DJ's who gets in your face and the guests face trying to force everyone up. The professionalism of the Body Rock team was something far beyond what I have seen with other companys. When we sat down with Rich and Jana they felt with family and always reassured us that we were going to have the time of our lives and we truly did.

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 9/28/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Could not have been happier with my decision to use BodyRock for my recent wedding on 9/23/17 at Westbury Manor. Let me tell you.... BodyRock certainly knows how to throw a rocking party! My guests are still raving about MC Spyder and DJ Dino. We danced all night long and shared many good laughs! It was awesome working with Rich to plan the whole thing (over a year in advance), and then see everything come to fruition! Everyone at BodyRock is extremely attentive to details and super easy to work with. We had even decided at the last minute to include a special dance for me and my mom, and everyone was super accommodating.

The live sax player was amazing for both cocktail hour and a few hours at the reception.

We also used BodyRock for the uplighting in the room, which helped to create the romantic and intimate ambiance that I envisioned.

Best vendor ever!

Profile Picture Jaclyn, 9/23/17, 1 Review

Body Rock was AMAZING!
They worked with me in surprising my husband with Anna d. They also worked with my cousin to surprise me! Jana Silverman was so helpful and very quick to respond to all my emails and calls. Our MC and DJ were so awesome. They stand the test of time too. A good friend had them at their wedding 10 years ago and they were amazing then too!

Profile Picture Lisa, 9/16/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Body Rock Entertainment was the life of our wedding! We had the opportunity to hire a saxophonist, drummer, DJ, and MC. It was the best decision we made all wedding! Everyone raved about our music! We were super lucky to have Spyder as our MC, which everyone genuinely was obsessed with him, and Rich as our DJ, who played the BEST music choices. The DJ paired with the sax and drummer made the night extra unique and special. Spyder created the perfect environment for our guests that was super fun and engaging, without the "overbearing-MC-like" experiences that other MCs can do. Rich was amazing to work with and was incredibly flexible throughout the process. If you're looking for music for your special day, Body Rock is the best of the best!!

Profile Picture Allison, 8/26/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ
Services Used: Bilingual MC, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day, Video Projection

Amazing!! BodyRock went above and beyond and did everything and more we could have asked for! They had everyone on the dance floor, they cater to the bride and groom!! They are the best! Loved them and will recommended and defiantly use again!!!

Profile Picture Katie, 8/4/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

From the moment we told our Caterer we weren't using there house DJ but instead Body Rock, they themselves said "those guys are more than welcome here anytime! How did you get them?" Everyone at Body Rock made the whole process super easy. The appointments at the office were more like going to catch up with an old friend. They truly listen and hear what there clients want and deliver. Boy do they deliver, our wedding was a few weeks ago and people still rave over the music, the personability of the MC and how they kept the party Rocking till the very end! So to Rich S., Rich Jello, Dino and Paul we have to thank you for making our wedding better than we could of imagined. Definitely will be using you guys forever and suggest everyone to do the same!

Profile Picture Gerardo, 7/14/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC

BodyRock was an absolute pleasure to work with. Rich went above and beyond for us and the entire team exceeded our expectations. He took the time to understand our taste in music and fulfilled any special requests without hesitation. Everyone was extremely personable and made us feel comfortable at all times. We would highly recommend BodyRock to anyone needing a DJ for their event.

Profile Picture Jessica, 6/16/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

If you want your guest to be dancing the whole night and bragging about how wonderful they were then this is the DJ for you!! What I love most about body rock is that they play music according to how the crowd is reacting . They really care about your guest and the importance of making the right fun and run smoothly . Body Rock has done every party my family has had as long as I can remember and we have never been disappointed !

Profile Picture Caroline, 5/13/17, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

We loved Body Rock! We used them for DJ/lighting for our 5/12/17 wedding at Fox Hollow. We met Rich S. at a showcase for our venue and set up a meeting. We chose them because they knew our room so well and have their own lighting set up, so it was an easy choice! Our first and final meetings went so well and my Husband and I had no concerns at all. They played music for our ceremony & cocktail hour, and we loved having a TV with our picture slideshow playing during cocktail hour, it adds something special and our guests loved seeing their pictures come on the screen! Our team the night of was Adam-lights, Dennis-DJ, and Sergio-MC. The lights/smoke machine were super fun and went great with our music and changed to our wedding colors during non-dancing times. Dennis did an amazing job playing almost all the songs we requested at the right times and mixing in his own choices. He made sure before the reception that he had the correct version of our first dance and other special songs which we really appreciated! Sergio was absolutely fantastic! He checked in with us immediately when he arrived making sure all of our entrances were correct. He got people dancing and everyone having a great time! We asked for a special moment during dinner for all of our Game of Thrones fans (if you’re familiar with the Red Wedding) the team played “The Rains of Castamere,” turned the whole room red, and Sergio announced to the room that ‘Lord & Lady Newman’ had locked all the doors. It was such a weird/personal touch that we wanted to add and it was awesome of them to play along (it definitely helped how excited Sergio was to do it!). I would for sure recommend Body Rock; they are professional, so much fun, reasonably priced and super convenient for Fox Hollow couples. Just make sure if there are any traditional things you don’t want to do (cake cutting, etc.) let them know on your paperwork, but also a reminder that day. Thanks to Rich, Adam, Dennis, and Sergio!!!

Profile Picture Cassandra, 5/12/17, 10 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

OUTSTANDING!!!! Everyone at our wedding was so impressed with Rich! It was the best night of our lives and Rich had a lot to do with it!

Profile Picture Suzanne, 3/25/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

First let me start by saying I was so against having a DJ for my wedding I always had my heart set on having a band but my fiancé said he kept hearing about Body Rock and we should at least meet with them and make a decision after that. Well needless to say I changed my mind, from the moment we were greeted at body rock we felt so comfortable we sat with the lady Jana who went over all our needs and wants and never made us feel pressured at all..she knew how badly I wanted a band so she suggested we add a percussionist to still give it that live feel. The night of our wedding Dennis the DJ and John the MC absolutely rocked the party and the percussionist was amazing so glad that was suggested to us I can't even tell you how pretty the lighting was in a word mesmerizing definitely makes you want to dance :) All of our friends and family are still talking about our wedding they said they haven't moved like that in ages lol thank you Body Rock for making our wedding a hit looking forward to seeing you at our next celebration.

Profile Picture Keira, 3/20/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

These guys were a breeze to work with, and helped coordinate almost everything the day of the wedding seamlessly. I am so glad that I went with Body Rock, made our special day even more special and at the end of the night everybody was dancing the night away, and telling me how great the DJ/MC was.

thank you again Body Rock!

Profile Picture David, 3/11/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Absolutely LOVED body rock! They MADE our wedding!!! Everyone danced and partied all night long so many people asked us after the wedding for their info bc they were that great!!! You will not be disappointed best in the business

Profile Picture Samantha , 3/11/17, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

Body Rock was absolutely amazing!! The MC had everyone on the dance floor all night, and the DJ was on the ball all night!

Profile Picture Joanna, 2/17/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

We got married on January 21, 2017 at The Somerley at Fox Holllw. All I can say is WOW!!!!!!

We were completely blown away with Body Rock's performance. The music was entirely spot on and everyone had the best time. We heard so many positive reviews from our guests who are still texting us about the music. The percussion and the sax player was such a great touch, a perfect mix between a band and a DJ.

Spyder is AMAZING. He truly worked the crowd and made it such a phenomenal day. I don't think there were more than 5 people sitting at a time from start to finish.

The set lists were unreal as well. The DJ was perfect!!

We couldn't have imagined the night going any better and we owe a lot of that to you Body Rock!! So professional, fun, and most importantly easy. I will absolutely 100x over recommend your company to ANYONE and EVERYONE!!

We couldn't be happier!! Book with them!!!!

Profile Picture Chelsea, 1/21/17, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

Body Rock really rocks! From the time we met them at the bridal showcase til the end, everything was on fleek! Rich was quick on his feet choosing a song for our cake cutting when we totally forgot about it and again for our money dance. The way i saw it with Body Rock, its your special day so you will have it exactly how you want it. Then again thats who they are, professionals. So if you are looking for the best, look no further. You found them. Thanks Rich!

From the very happy newlyweds Alx & Nicole ??

Profile Picture Alx, 1/21/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I booked Body Rock strictly for lighting, video montage and zaps. I worked with JoAnn throughout the process and she was always helpful and accommodating.

I don't remember who the gentleman was who was there on the day-of but he did a great job! The zaps were so great! I was finally able to see elements of the day that I didn't get to see on the actual day!

Profile Picture Yvonette, 1/16/17, 11 Reviews