436 Central Ave. Suite B, Bohemia, NY 11716 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Most Popular Price $2,895
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 11

About Images Everything

Images Everything is a professional cinematography company that specializes in a variety of events in the greater Long Island area. This videographer is not interested in producing your typical wedding video, but rather one that preserves the unique characteristics of your relationship through artistic choices. Before their event, each couple gets the opportunity to meet with their personal cinematographer in order to ensure that everything goes smoothly during their wedding. Reach out to Images Everything today to inquire about booking your event!

Couples have the ability to select from three distinct wedding packages that vary in price and coverage. Each package includes HD video, full length coverage, trailer and a full cinematic look. Select from final video formats, including Blu-ray, DVD, digital download and USB flash drive. Their other services include:

• Additional hours
  • Raw footage
  • Save the date
  • Slideshow

Other Services
Aside from their wedding-related services, Images Everything works at a variety of special events, including sweet 16s and mitzvah events. This vendor also produces web videos, movie trailers, corporate videos and TV spots.

Follow Images Everything on

• Videos 4

79 Reviews for Images Everything

• Christina

Christina · Getting married on 03/09/2019

A huge thank you to Ronnie and his staff for going above and beyond to make our wedding day truly unforgettable!! There was not a doubt in our minds that they would do a phenomenal job, yet they managed to exceed our expectations! Not only is our video breathtaking, but in the midst of a chaotic morning, Ronnie and his professional crew kept us smiling and things running smoothly. We thank you from the bottom of our hearts for capturing our special day and giving us this incredible video we will cherish forever!!

-Christina and Jason

Beth Ann · Married on 04/27/2018

I honestly don't know where to start. Video was super-important to me — I was a broadcast major in college — but we were on a budget. Our photographer, Cecilia Boschelli, suggested Ronnie to us and we really clicked. You can tell how passionate he is about what he does, and he's so upbeat! I was a ball of nerves the day before my wedding, and he was so funny during our final call it actually helped make me feel better. The day of the wedding, he and his lighting assistant were so much fun to be around! They had great ideas for shots and were full of positive energy!

And his work is AMAZING. I just got my wedding trailer back and I'm honestly blown away. He's super-versatile. A lot of his trailers have more upbeat/faster songs, but I asked for "Bless the Broken Road" because it really went with a lot of the things we said to one another. He gave me the slower, gorgeous wedding trailer of my dreams. Both my husband (who rarely cries) and I watched and cried remembering our beautiful day (which really does fly by). Getting to see other people's faces and reactions to our vows was so special and hearing some of what our honor attendants said during toasts was as well. If you're on the fence about doing video: Get off it (and call Ronnie!)!! My husband kept poking fun at me for being "such a Millennial" for needing video. At the end of our trailer, he said, "THAT'S why we needed a photographer AND a videographer." And that's all because of Ronnie's incredible work.

PS: I'm even more excited for my full-length now!

Images Everything FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 2,095.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,895.00
  • What primary style do you identify with? Cinematic, Documentary, Storytelling
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Client Revisions, Drone Footage, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Raw Footage, Save The Date, Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer? Blu-Ray, Digital Download, DVD, USB Flash Drive

• Rick Odell Photography and Photo Booth
    Rick Odell Photography and Photo Booth Wedding Photographers

Ronnie is professional and creative. Working with him is always a pleasure. He is on my short list of recommended videographers.

• Life Art Photographers
    Life Art Photographers Wedding Photographers

Best of the best! Ronnie's personality and professionalism shine through on all of his work!

• Barattini Productions - DJ Entertainment
    Barattini Productions - DJ Entertainment Wedding DJs

Being in the wedding industry for all these years we see videographers come and go, but some stay forever. From our first encounter Ronnie has been nothing but a true professional who cares about their clients, and truly goes above and beyond. Ronnie embraced our style about how we interact with our bride and grooms, have a pre wedding meeting prior to the start of their big day, and to literally giving our all at each event. It's amazing to see his finished product, it's one thing working the day of together, but it's amazing to see it all come together after viewing the final edit. Anyone we ever send to Ronnie, always comes back with a 5 Star thank you ! We will continue to embrace the professional working relationship. It's just the beginning ! Looking forward to the wedding future. Barattini Productions DJ Services & Event Plannning (631) 979-2662

• 436 Central Ave. Suite B Bohemia, NY 11716 See on map