About Images Everything

Cinematic Imaging

Images Everything is a professional cinematography company that specializes in a variety of events in the greater Long Island area. This videographer is not interested in producing your typical wedding video, but rather one that preserves the unique characteristics of your relationship through artistic choices. Before their event, each couple gets the opportunity to meet with their personal cinematographer in order to ensure that everything goes smoothly during their wedding. Reach out to Images Everything today to inquire about booking your event!

Couples have the ability to select from three distinct wedding packages that vary in price and coverage. Each package includes HD video, full length coverage, trailer and a full cinematic look. Select from final video formats, including Blu-ray, DVD, digital download and USB flash drive. Their other services include:

• Additional hours
  • Raw footage
  • Save the date
  • Slideshow

Other Services
Aside from their wedding-related services, Images Everything works at a variety of special events, including sweet 16s and mitzvah events. This vendor also produces web videos, movie trailers, corporate videos and TV spots.

Categories: Wedding Videographer

Multi. Locations (1)
Slideshow (1)
Blu-Ray (1)
USB Flash Drive (1)

I honestly don't know where to start. Video was super-important to me — I was a broadcast major in college — but we were on a budget. Our photographer, Cecilia Boschelli, suggested Ronnie to us and we really clicked. You can tell how passionate he is about what he does, and he's so upbeat! I was a ball of nerves the day before my wedding, and he was so funny during our final call it actually helped make me feel better. The day of the wedding, he and his lighting assistant were so much fun to be around! They had great ideas for shots and were full of positive energy!

And his work is AMAZING. I just got my wedding trailer back and I'm honestly blown away. He's super-versatile. A lot of his trailers have more upbeat/faster songs, but I asked for "Bless the Broken Road" because it really went with a lot of the things we said to one another. He gave me the slower, gorgeous wedding trailer of my dreams. Both my husband (who rarely cries) and I watched and cried remembering our beautiful day (which really does fly by). Getting to see other people's faces and reactions to our vows was so special and hearing some of what our honor attendants said during toasts was as well. If you're on the fence about doing video: Get off it (and call Ronnie!)!! My husband kept poking fun at me for being "such a Millennial" for needing video. At the end of our trailer, he said, "THAT'S why we needed a photographer AND a videographer." And that's all because of Ronnie's incredible work.

PS: I'm even more excited for my full-length now!

Profile Picture Beth Ann, 4/27/18, 14 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Full Feature Video, Highlight Video, Cinematic

Ronnie shot our wedding and was absolutely amazing!!!! He's got an amazing eye and we can't wait to see the final product!!!! He was so incredibly easy to work with, SO nice, and so much fun to be with all day!!! I could not recommend a better videographer and company, you will NOT be disappointed!!!! He is knowledgeable, professional, and made our day a breeze to get through! He was able to get amazing footage while still being able to let us enjoy every moment of our day!! Thank you again!!!!!!!!!

Profile Picture CHRISTINA, 1/20/18, 2 Reviews

220x220 sq 1488297044856 ad pic 2
220x220 sq 1490285553105 ie kate  michael 11 5 16.still001
220x220 sq 1490285576719 ring fisheye
220x220 sq 1514577470697 img4364
220x220 sq 1523038822 5aae2b075803f585 1523038820 eec42d47aecfe20e 1523038813399 1 img 4456

2017 Awards

0 Photos

4 VIDEOS

3 ENDORSEMENTS
Ronnie is professional and creative. Working with him is always a pleasure. He is on my short list of recommended videographers.

Best of the best! Ronnie's personality and professionalism shine through on all of his work!

436 Central Ave. Suite B, Bohemia, NY 11716   See On Map
631-495-9791 (phone)
Images Everything is a wedding cinematographer from new york. We service weddings throughout the local area, including long island, new york, and hamptons. Images Everything is a professional wedding videographer that has been part of the new york wedding industry for 5 years years. We specialize in wedding videography.