79 Reviews for Images Everything

Slideshow (1)
Blu-Ray (1)
USB Flash Drive (1)
76 Images Everything Reviews

I honestly don't know where to start. Video was super-important to me — I was a broadcast major in college — but we were on a budget. Our photographer, Cecilia Boschelli, suggested Ronnie to us and we really clicked. You can tell how passionate he is about what he does, and he's so upbeat! I was a ball of nerves the day before my wedding, and he was so funny during our final call it actually helped make me feel better. The day of the wedding, he and his lighting assistant were so much fun to be around! They had great ideas for shots and were full of positive energy!

And his work is AMAZING. I just got my wedding trailer back and I'm honestly blown away. He's super-versatile. A lot of his trailers have more upbeat/faster songs, but I asked for "Bless the Broken Road" because it really went with a lot of the things we said to one another. He gave me the slower, gorgeous wedding trailer of my dreams. Both my husband (who rarely cries) and I watched and cried remembering our beautiful day (which really does fly by). Getting to see other people's faces and reactions to our vows was so special and hearing some of what our honor attendants said during toasts was as well. If you're on the fence about doing video: Get off it (and call Ronnie!)!! My husband kept poking fun at me for being "such a Millennial" for needing video. At the end of our trailer, he said, "THAT'S why we needed a photographer AND a videographer." And that's all because of Ronnie's incredible work.

PS: I'm even more excited for my full-length now!

Profile Picture Beth Ann, 4/27/18, 14 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Full Feature Video, Highlight Video, Cinematic

Ronnie shot our wedding and was absolutely amazing!!!! He's got an amazing eye and we can't wait to see the final product!!!! He was so incredibly easy to work with, SO nice, and so much fun to be with all day!!! I could not recommend a better videographer and company, you will NOT be disappointed!!!! He is knowledgeable, professional, and made our day a breeze to get through! He was able to get amazing footage while still being able to let us enjoy every moment of our day!! Thank you again!!!!!!!!!

Profile Picture CHRISTINA, 1/20/18, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Cinematic, Storytelling

Ronnie and his team were absolutely phenomenal!!!! We used two videographers and the drone and had a very long day. They were very affordable and beyond worth it! Images everything made the entire day and over all experience so smooth and comfortable. Ronnie made me feel extremely comfortable all day and made sure I was relaxed. They worked so well with all of our other vendors. Not to mention how incredible and flawless our videos came out! We consider them apart of our family now!!!!! I could not express enough how much I would recommend Images Everything for your special day!

Profile Picture Jen, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Services Used: USB Flash Drive, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception

Well worth it!! Absolute gentleman to work with! Lots of fun! Absolutely amazing product!! Everything he does from the movie poster, to the trailer, to the entire video is done absolutely amazingly! Could not think of any way that it could have been a better experience! Extremely happy with Images Everything!

Profile Picture Ted, 8/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Ronnie is amazing! It was a pleasure having him at our wedding!!

Profile Picture Brittany, 6/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

There arent enough stars for Ronnie and his staff. I cannot imagine anyone having an event and not using him. First his creativity, imagination and professionalism is beyond unique. I have watched him work at other weddings I have attended and there was no doubt in my mind that he would be the one to take care of my daughters wedding. His personality is so enlightening and he creates such a positive, sensitive and perfect atmosphere. The only way to describe it is...he takes care of your event as if it was his own. His heart is completely in his work and that is so rare. He made this day so wonderful....Thank you Ronnie.....you are not just someone who serviced Crystal & Dylan's wedding....you are family. Economos/Kuhlman Wedding 6/4/2017....

Profile Picture CONNIE, 6/4/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

Ronnie is the best of the best!! There are not enough stars to say how amazing his work is. He captured moments that would be lost in time, moments that I would have never remembered and now we have these precious memories to cherish for life. On top of the amazing work he does he was so much fun at our wedding. He new all of our vendors and helped make this day the best day of our lives, there are not enough good words to day about him and the work he does!!

Profile Picture Mindy, 5/26/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Videography

You are in such great hands with Ronnie! He's really the nicest, easiest person to work with. The day of my wedding was a major snow storm (he shoveled a path to the street for the limo since we finished early) and he was there right on time ready to go. We joked around and I felt so comfortable in front of the camera. I definitely picked the best vendors for my wedding I couldn't be happier. I really can't wait to see our trailer and video!

Profile Picture Genine, 1/7/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Videography

I found Ronnie and Images everything at a bridal show. Their videos blew me away and I knew I had to meet with them. My now husband and I wound up booking with them right away and we were not disappointed. We decided to have two videographers and we also got the drone. Having two videographers was definitely the right choice and allowed us to make sure we didn’t miss a thing. The drone was beyond amazing and they got the most incredible shots with it. SO WORTH IT!!! Ronnie and John were both so professional and made sure they got the best footage and everything we wanted. Ronnie stayed in contact with us through the whole process and even reminded me to send him the music so he could get our video done, Normally you have to chase the venders down. Our trailer was done before I expected and it was way beyond our expectations. I must have watched it a million times. We got so many compliments and everyone says how they have never seen anything like it. Our full video was equally as amazing, not a detail was missed and I am so glad we can relive the best day of our lives over and over.

Thank you Ronnie, John and the Images Everything team for helping to make our day so perfect

Profile Picture ann marie, 11/25/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography
Services Used: Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, DVD, Drone Footage, Full Feature Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Locations

Forever grateful for how Ronnie and his team captured our Wedding. Professional, personable, and unbelievably calming for a day full of emotion. Can't thank you enough!

Profile Picture Alli, 11/18/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography

There was no doubt we wanted to go with Ronnie as our Videographer as we had seen him film our friends weddings before. Ronnie and Frank exceeded our expectations and more. They were so professional and so much fun to work with. Our wedding day was November 5, 2016 and as beautiful as the day was, it was very chilly out. These guys went above and beyond to work with us and our bridal party to keep things moving all the while catching some really awesome shots. We couldn't have asked for better. Images Everything offers an online trailer which we absolutely LOVE! Although it's just a sneak peak of the full cut, Ronnie did such an amazing job including all the special and memorable moments of the day into just a few minutes. I'm obsessed with the trailer and can't stop watching it and have been receiving so many compliments on how great it turned out. If you are mixed about having a video for your wedding or have not decided on a videographer I would certainly recommend Images Everything 100%. From early morning to a late night reception these guys spent the whole day with us and I can only hope it was as much fun for them as it was for us.

Profile Picture Kate, 11/5/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography

My wedding was this past October, and I used Images Everything based on the recommendation of my cousin. Ronnie and his team are wonderful! As someone who does not like being the center of attention, I felt very at ease in front of the camera. They really know how to get a great shot yet make everything feel natural at the same time.. During the reception, they managed to be in the middle of the action yet not feel intrusive. It look several months to get BluRay of the wedding video, but it was completely worth the wait! My husband I watched it for the first time last night, and we were completely blown away. The quality, the editing, everything was gorgeous. I was actually sad when it was over because I had so much fun watching it! We got to pick all the music, and everything was just lovely. Images Everything did an incredible job and i would recommend them to anyone.

Profile Picture Olivia, 10/21/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

Ronnie and his assistant were absolutely fantastic. They go above and beyond to work with you. Also, I'm a video editor and have edited wedding videos before professionally and I've got to say, our trailer they put together blows everything I've ever seen or done out of the water.

Profile Picture Justin, 10/15/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Sean and I were hesitant at first when we were thinking about booking a videographer for the wedding. "We've spent a lot of money on our photographer so I am sure all the important memories of the day will be captured," we thought. Boy, were we wrong. Ronnie and his team from Images Everything caught moments at the wedding that a camera simply could not. From the moment our wedding video started rolling, I was in tears. There are so many moments and little things that you just don't get to see at your wedding. Luckily for us, Ronnie captured those moments. For example, I got to see the groom and bridal party get out of the limos, people entering the church, our family and friends enjoying themselves at cocktail hour, and, of course, everyone having the best time on the dance floor all night. Our wedding video ended up being 80 minutes long, and every time we watch it, it's like reliving the entire day. We owe that pleasure to Ronnie and his team, and are very thankful that we found them. Images Everything's work far surpasses the price you pay for their services. They truly are talented videographers and we would recommend them to anyone getting married.

Profile Picture Tamara, 10/8/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

Ronnie at Images Everything was such a blessing to have on our wedding day, he genuinely was so kind and made the entire process incredibly easy. He was so flexible and quick to respond to us when we called him panicking after our videographer dropped out two days before our wedding! The entire day, he and his crew were amazing. They were incredibly professional yet made us feel like our wedding was special to them personally. Never once did I feel that I was just another work day for him, you can tell that he is incredibly passionate about what he does and put his all into the day. He did an amazing job day of and always made him being there feel natural. He was never pushy or intrusive but was able to get amazing shots. Since the wedding day, Ronnie has continued to show great communication, letting us know where he is in the process of everything. We recently got our wedding trailer back and I could not be happier with it. Ronnie even took the initiative to make a change to the trailer to make sure it was the best it could be after we received it, without being asked to do so. You can tell he genuinely takes pride in his work and wants his couples to be happy, regardless. I would be more than happy to give any feedback to any couple questioning whether or not they would like to choose Images Everything, and can be reached at kathleenchrystal@gmail.com. Please do not hesitate to contact me, I literally cannot express how happy I am with the services that we received.

Profile Picture Kathleen, 9/17/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Ronnie worked a lot with us on the package. We could not afford the full package and he provided a reduced package. The video was still amazing with less bells and whistles.

Profile Picture User7544895, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Ron was really awesome! He was so patient with me, I tend to be extremely awkward and nervous on camera! He was able to use his Images Everything magic and made my wedding video amazing!!! He was helpful and knowledgable and always easy to get intouch with if i had any questions . Thank You Ron!

Profile Picture Danielle, 8/28/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Images everything was professional, reliable, and over all wonderful. They made our wedding day easy. Our video was more than we could have ever imagined. It capture so many amazing moments. Ronnie and his crew are great at what they do. We would highly recommend them!

Profile Picture Lauren, 8/12/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Videography

I cannot say enough great things about Ronnie and his team from Images Everything. The professionalism and quality of work that my husband and I received exceeded all of our expectations! On our wedding day Ronnie made us feel comfortable and was so easy to work with. By the end of the night we considered them family!! We enjoyed lots of laughs together and the fun we shared was unforgettable! When we received our wedding trailer and wedding video words just can't express how we felt. My husband and I were EXTREMELY happy with the quality of work that shined through. They captured our day so well and now we can relive it with one click of a button; for that we will forever be thankful. If your looking for the best...this is it!!!

Profile Picture Rachel, 8/12/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography

If you want an unobtrusive, down-to-earth professional who knows how to capture every moment of your day, hire Ronnie Campagna!
He was accommodating, great with our guests, knew exactly where to be and how to capture important moments, especially the toasts which meant a great deal to us, and was just plain a pleasure!

Profile Picture User7061800, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, DVD

We got married a few months ago, and we couldn't be happier that we picked Images Everything. Our wedding video came out exactly how we hoped it would. Great job!

Profile Picture A, 7/16/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Ronnie did an amazing job capturing the " essence of us" on our special day. The video is a beautiful momento of our special day. We asked for no other edits, came out perfect! Ronnie was not intrusive and a true professional who truly care about his clients needs and a pleasure to work with. Worthy of ten stars!

Profile Picture Lily, 7/10/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography

From start to finish, Ronnie was a pleasure to work with! He was very professional but made us feel super comfortable while in front of the camera. My husband and I couldn't have asked for a better way to remember our wedding day! Our trailer came out amazing, as did our full length video! Ronnie captured every single second from our wedding day. After watching what Ronnie put together for us, it brought us back to our special day. We will have these wonderful memories forever!! We also LOVED LOVED LOVED the Movie Mash that Ronnie put together for us! It was a huge hit; our guests thought it was funny and a unique way to introduce us at our wedding! Thank you SO MUCH Ronnie!

Profile Picture Courtney, 7/3/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Videography

From start to finish, Ronnie at Images Everything was amazing. I saw him at a wedding showcase and fell in love with the movie trailer and movie introductions that he was showing. My husband is a huge a movie buff, so I knew this was something we needed at our wedding. I booked an appointment at the showcase because Ronnie was running a promotion where you could get half off of a drone, so I figured it couldn't hurt. At the appointment we saw wedding trailers from previous clients and Ronnie went over the package options with us. Everything was reasonably priced and the trailers looked amazing so we decided to book. Every time I needed to contact Ronnie, whether it was for a simple question, to make future appointments for payments, or to discuss details of my wedding day, I always received a response within a day. Ronnie was very open to ideas while still giving us his professional opinion and worked his hardest to give us everything we wanted. We ordered a movie poster and Ronnie kept in touch every step of the way in its production and it was beautiful. The day of the wedding our videographer and drone operator were early and worked so well with my bridal party and photographer. I loved the drone too!! Our trailer was given to us on Facebook and it was awesome to let everyone see. It was gorgeous and I still love watching it. We just got our full length video the other day... hand delivered by Ronnie because he was on a shoot nearby. We loved every second of it and can't wait to show friends and family! All in all, Ronnie is a pleasure to work with. He owns the company and may not be your day of videographer, but will be involved every step of the way. He's so responsive and easy to work with. I would definitely suggest anyone looking for a videographer to give Images Everything a call.

Profile Picture Jenna, 7/3/16, 1 Review