Barattini Productions - DJ Entertainment Reviews

242 Reviews for Barattini Productions - DJ Entertainment

242 Barattini Productions - DJ Entertainment Reviews
  • Alyssa

Alyssa · Married on 11/10/2018

Barattini made our wedding!

I don’t even know what to say here – they made our night. Barattini is hands down the absolute BEST when it comes to DJ/entertainment. We had Kevin as our DJ, JC as our MC, Marino as our saxophonist, Justin as our percussionist, Frankie as our zap photographer and a few others who helped monitor our photo booth. The dance floor was PACKED the entire night - nobody wanted to sit down. Kevin and his crew really care about making the night everything you could ever dream of and then some more. I had the pleasure of really getting to know Kevin throughout the wedding planning process – he became a friend to me which made everything even more fun and personalized when it came to our wedding day. Honestly, if you are looking for a DJ company look no further than Barattini – they are worth every penny and truly are the best decision we made throughout wedding planning…I wouldn’t change a thing about them. Oh and PS – over 600 photos from our wedding were uploaded BEFORE we even left the venue….talk about incredible service.

Jenna · Married on 10/27/2018

Wedding DJ

We went to a wedding 2 years ago with Barattini as the dj and we knew we had to use them for our wedding! They did a phenomenal job getting our friends and family into the dance floor and no one wanted the party to end! We can’t rave enough about Jeremy (dj) and Steve (emcee)! The violinist Timerie for the ceremony and the jazz band for the cocktail hour were amazing as well and highly recommended

Kristy · Married on 10/07/2018

I cannot say enough great things about the guys from Barattini. They made my wedding (7/14/2018) a day/night to remember not just for us as the bride and groom, but for all of our guests! People have not stopped talking about how great they were, and neither can I :-) We started our DJ journey with Mark, who was so helpful and worked with our budget - if you call them, make sure you ask for Mark because he really is the best to work with in getting everything set up exactly the way you want it, all the while remaining budget conscious. We had Bryan as our MC and Espo as our DJ, and there is literally no better combo on earth. Bryan kept everybody up and going and it was just the right amount - not too much talking, not too little; it was the perfect balance. Espo is a full-blown master of his craft. I had some very particular playlists that I requested to be played at the ceremony, cocktail hour and dinner and not only did he stick with the playlist but he also sprinkled in some like-minded music of his choice after we chatted and it was PERFECT. We're not really into the whole club vibe, and I was admittedly worried that it would be difficult to keep the party going without that constant club beat - but because Espo is a musical genius he knew the exact type of playlist and music to mix and the dancefloor was never empty! If you're still going back and forth about which DJ to use, look no further - you absolutely will not regret working with Barattini and these talented guys. From the bottom of my heart, a big THANK YOU to Mark, Bryan & Espo for absolutely killing it at my wedding!! <3

chelsea · Married on 09/15/2018

People dont stop asking about our dj!

Not a lie.. people still ask us about our dj. We had Dj espo and our mc was mike. I didn't even meet them until the day of because i didn't feel the need. i trusted kevin and frank when they told me i would love them. They underestimated how much we would. i gave them an extensive borderline annoying list of songs i wanted and didn't want. They played every song! we catered to the older group in our family for the first few songs and that segwayed into todays hits but nobody leftttttttt the dance floor. I'm not joking 5 people came up to us at the wedding and said who is this dj because they are amazing. My best friend used them two weeks later at her wedding and had the same duo. They blew it out of the water. Cant say enough amazing things about them. Also they are honest and are not trying to suck you dry. my venue was beautiful on its own, it was very rustic and they actually recommended i didn't add any up lighting or tvs, which they could have because i would have listened and been spending at least 2 grand extra. They even came to my after party and partied with us some more ! i can't wait for the rest of my friends to get married because my #1 rencomendation is barattini !!!!

Robert · Married on 09/01/2018

Kevin Barattini and his team made our wedding day the best day of our lives and many people have told me the best wedding they have ever been to. From the early planning stages to the big day they made the process easy and fun. No one left the dance floor all night. Their reputation precedes them so I’ll sum it up with a quote from one of my guests in the middle of the wedding “ tell these guys to stop playing so much good music, I can’t get off the dance floor”. 5 stars all the way. ( get the cold fireworks)

Carolyn · Married on 08/25/2018

BEST DJ ON LONG ISLAND!!! STOP YOUR SEARCH AND JUST BOOK THEM!!! This crew is top notch and will blow you away in not only their talent and work on on your special day, but also in their professionalism and guidance during the wedding planning process. Seriously, you could not be in better hands. I cannot tell you how many people keep RAVING about our wedding. Even my father-in-law went out of his way to personally email Barattini and thank them for such an incredible night. We had 225 people and everyone was on the dance floor start to finish - even grandma! Trust Kevin's suggestions - he will not steer you wrong! We also added the photobooth, sax, and percussion to our package and they were truly the icing on the cake. Highly recommend ... I am SO grateful we got this team and couldn't imagine this day without them - they are wedding EXPERTS and you will be so thrilled you chose them!! Thanks for helping us throw the wedding of a century :) love you guys!

Liz · Married on 06/29/2018

Kevin, Frankie, JC and the entire Barattini Productions “dream team” are simply that. You rocked our wedding beyond our wildest dreams. We didn’t want the night to end! You set the bar high from the moment our reception began, and every single one of our guests could not have had a better time dancing the night away. I can’t tell you how many people have reached out to us after the fact (all ages) complimenting you all. We literally texted Kevin back and forth for music selections, well after our “final meeting”, what other DJ would do this? None! Barattini Productions is simply amazing to work with!

Danielle · Married on 06/23/2018

Our wedding was over the weekend, the Barattini crew absolutely killed it. The whole group for the night was awesome, the dance floor was packed the entire night. Could not have asked for anyone better, thanks for fitting right in with our entire family. You guys made the party!

Jason · Married on 06/02/2018

We had our wedding this past weekend at Giorgio’s during the day. We had Kevin and JC along with the zap shots and photo booth. We were extremely happy with all of the services they provided. We have received numerous compliments on how great the music selection was (we left the selection up to Kevin). People were dancing the whole time. These guys are extremely professional and go above and beyond.

Erika · Married on 06/01/2018

We just got married this past weekend and Barattini made the party! We really did our research to find the best DJ as we know how the music can make or break a wedding and landed on Barattini productions, we are SO happy we did! The DJ felt out the crowd and kept the dance floor packed the ENTIRE night. Our MC was Steve and he was AMAZING! Everyone loved him, so energetic, fun and kept the energy and vibes up the whole night. We had Marino on the sax and he was OUTSTANDING! He made his way through the dancing crowd getting everyone pumped up, gave a mix of the DJ and live music we were looking for. Timerie played the violin during the ceremony and it was beautiful. She was super easy to work, extremely talented and flexible in song choice. The overall Barattini music experience surpassed our expectations and we are still getting calls about it being ‘the best dance party ever’ days later!

Alyssa · Married on 06/01/2018

Kevin & Frank welcomed us in from the very beginning. They made the process so easy and mindless. They handle every little detail imaginable and with smiles on their face. We received endless amounts of comments throughout the night about DJ and MC (Kevin and JC) making our wedding the best wedding they have ever been to! No one wanted to sit down the entire night, Barattini Productions had guests moving and dancing from beginning to end! All we could have wished for :) Love them !!

-Alyssa and James

Valerie · Married on 05/12/2018

Barattini Productions is unbeatable, incredible, amazing... the BEST! Kevin Barattini and his crew are so professional and personable. They truly care about your wishes and want to make your party the best it can be. We had Kevin for our dj and JC for our MC. Dave zaps did our party pictures and captured all the fun, crazy, sweet, and insane moments. Everyone at our party was out of their seats and on the dance floor the whole night! We couldn’t have asked for anything more. Barattini Productions made our wedding a dream come true. It was quite the party!!!!!!!!!

Barattini Productions - DJ Entertainment 1

April · Married on 05/01/2018

Barattini Productions has proven themselves on a number of occassions for my family events! My wedding was out of this world with their help! The entire crew, Dj Medic, Dj Espo and JC as MC nailed it. Two turn tables going, the maxed out uplighting, the professional service ... our guests just could not stop bragging. There are few and far between Djs that know how to read the crowd and cater to dance floor, but these guys truly know how to do their job. Each one of the guys, being so personable, makes you feel confident and secure in their services. We seriously cannot thank Barattini Productions enough for being such an importnant piece to our puzzle for our wedding and making the party portion all we have ever dreamed of and more! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!

Kelly · Married on 04/14/2018

From the moment we met Frankie S. we knew that this DJ company was top notch. The time he gave us at our initial meeting all the way through the planning stages and our final meeting was nothing less then the best. The whole team of gentlemen who worked our wedding were professional, entertaining and accommodating. If you’re looking for world class service, look no further!

I truly believe that our wedding was such a social success because of the music they played and energy coming from the MC and crew. Our photo booth was also a huge hit with our guests. Barattini helped to make our April 2018 wedding unforgettable for not only us but also for our friends and family.

Caitlin · Married on 03/30/2018

Look no further then Barrattini for your event! Our wedding in March was an absolute BLAST and night of our dreams with Barrattini rocking the room! They are complete professionals that had our guests pumped up and everyone (200+ people) on the dance floor through the night. JC and Kevin were a dream team playing our requests and taking it from there. Marino on the Saxophone and Frank on the drums were the perfect touch to the night and everyone keeps saying so! It is so worth having them there for your day. We were so happy to get the zap shots by Mark - hundreds of extra pictures we viewed the night of our wedding reliving the night of our lives! The picture I included was one of my favorites of the night! I wish we could do it all again just to party with these people - you have found the perfect DJ productions company!

Barattini Productions - DJ Entertainment 2

Brooke · Married on 03/23/2018

Barattini Productions was absolutely amazing! They had our guests dancing all night and their zap photographer got so many great shots! We didn't have to give the DJ any guidance at all and he played amazing music all night with many of our guests thinking that we hand picked the play list because it was so perfect for us! Highly recommend them for any event!!

Barattini Productions - DJ Entertainment 3
    Barattini Productions - DJ Entertainment 4
    Barattini Productions - DJ Entertainment 5
    Barattini Productions - DJ Entertainment 6
    Barattini Productions - DJ Entertainment 7

Ariana · Married on 03/17/2018

Your DJ search has ended! Look no further! EVERYONE has been complimenting us on our wedding. From the beginning to the end our guests were dancing and singing their hearts out. Myself included! Never thought I would enjoy my wedding as much as I did but this amazing team made that happen. The best compliment I could give them is simple, they understand what they are doing. Seriously the best in the business. The 5 star reviews before me did not lie! Thank you to everyone apart of the barattini family for making our wedding EPIC

• F

Flora · Married on 03/03/2018

We don't even know how to begin to describe how amazing the team at Barattini Productions is! A customer at my job recommended Bilski Productions to me as a videographer. We set up an appointment to meet with them and found that Bilski and Barattini share an office! Of course, the team at Bilski had nothing but good things to say about Barattini. We left Bislki's office that day and immediately began to research Barattini Productions. I followed them on Facebook and Instagram and was amazed simply by their feedback on those pages. We then decided to book an appointment to meet with Barattini. We met with Mark Hanlon who was amazing from the start. He was extremely professional and down to earth at the same time. He answered all of our questions truthfully and was able to see our vision when it came to what we wanted from our DJ. One of my biggest concerns was the fact that we had a multi-cultural crowd attending the wedding. We needed the perfect mix between Spanish music, hip-hop, r&b, Dance, etc. Mark assured us that DJ Espo was our guy and boy did they deliver!! The day of the wedding my husband and I went in to the reception hall to have a look at everything before our guests arrived. DJ Espo quickly came over and greeted us, telling us how excited he was for the night. Our MC (Mike) was amazing! He kept the crowd going the entire night and the Drummer (Pat) was a hit! It is now weeks after our wedding and we are still receiving compliments on how great the music and the drummer were. Thanks to Barattini Productions our friends categorize our wedding as top 3 weddings they have ever attended!!! Every single Bride should meet with Barattini productions. They will exceed your expectations in every way possible!!!! Also, make sure to purchase the zaps, it is a nice touch to have pictures of the wedding so soon after the big day!

Lauren · Married on 02/10/2018

We got married on February 10th, and we found Barattini Productions through social media reviews, let me tell you this crew lived up to the hype !!! From our first email (which was answered as soon as I closed my browser) to the texts and calls this crew is seriously the best! Frankie, Mark, and Kevin were always there to answer any questions, and always made us more excited after each call. I have to say we are extremely happy choosing DJ Espo and MC Urkel as our crew, first off Urkel was dressed to the Nines and Espo literally ROCKED my dance floor from start to finish. They were a dynamic duo. Listen up people ... they are worth everything. Nothing cheesy, not too loud, and will leave your guests wanting more !!! Love you all !!!! Forever your number one fans !!

Mary · Married on 02/02/2018

I am a mother of the bride, and I have felt compelled to write a review as a parent. Every parent dreams of their children having the wedding of their dreams. Back in the day when my husband and I got married it was the in thing to have a band, and this day in age it’s all about the dj. I have to say we were anticipating a band but man did this crew deliver !!! These guys had a DJ, MC (who wasn’t too much not that screaming type) but ran the room like no other, checking in with our daughter and the parents from time to time. Which really made it special was the drummer and the Sax player who incorporated a fun yet laid back dinner time which all of our guests enjoyed. We have contacted the owner Kevin to let him know how wonderful of an experience we had. He was one of the most genuine people who truly cares about his clients. We will continue to recommend these fine gentleman to everyone who is getting married. The amount of phone calls we have received after the wedding from guests, and relatives was overwhelming, that’s proof in the pudding folks !!! To Urkel, Espo, Pat, Pete on sax and Frankie and Mark in the office thank you from the bottom of our hearts !!!! Hats off to an AMAZING group of Professionals.

Melissa · Married on 01/27/2018

The one thing I knew for sure when I got engaged and started to plan the wedding was getting Barattini productions to be our entertainment!!! I’ve worked at places they have dj‘d and hands down they ARE THE BEST AT WHAT THEY DO!!!! We had no date , no venue nothing and we booked them! The first meeting we had we signed! They make you feel like family and will do anything to make your wedding the best event you ever been to. Kevin makes every bride feel super special but he also makes you feel like your the bride at the top of his list! He will do anything and everything in planning your wedding beyond just the entertainment! I definitely hit him with questions about venue shopping and what places in his experience were better than the rest. He’s on the top of his game for sure!
    We had Timerie as a violinist for our ceremony and the rave reviews have not stopped!!!! We chose instrumental versions of All of me by John Legend for the bridal party to walk, our wedding song for my walk and when you wish upon a star for the procession. She was FLAWLESS! Seriously everyone should book her!!!
    Dj Espo and Mike Norrito got the party started and never stopped! Guests keeping telling me how much fun they were and they got guests dancing that I never thought would get up and dance! Frank Sommo was in contact with me throughout the whole wedding process. He was also at our wedding the entire time to help make sure everything went off without a hitch! He took the most amazing photos and got some great moments from our night that we will cherish forever. Mike named the photo booth and keep the pics flowing ! Everyone had a blast and I’m so glad we decided to get the photo booth. We got a keepsake binder of all the pictures taken that night. Fellow brides, if you don’t book with Barattini you will definitely regret it! They are easy going and beyond professional. Hands down we will book them for any event we need in the future. Thank you Barattini productions!!!

CHRISTINA · Married on 01/20/2018

Barattini Productions did our wedding and all of my friend's weddings as well! They are hands down THE best DJ service out there and will make your day even more amazing than you'd think it could be! They not only are the most talented group of individuals to work with, but also the most professional, accommodating, and knowledgeable in their field! They are all the nicest and funniest bunch I have ever met and I promise you will not be disappointed!!!! Thank you guys, SO MUCH!!!!

Barattini Productions - DJ Entertainment 8
    Barattini Productions - DJ Entertainment 9
    Barattini Productions - DJ Entertainment 10
    Barattini Productions - DJ Entertainment 11

Veronica · Married on 01/20/2018

I cannot express how happy I am that we chose Barattini as our DJ company!!! I am all about a fun party and I am still getting compliments on how fun my wedding was! We had Dj Espo and MC Serge. Oh my gosh DJ Espo played the BEST music sets.. Everybody danced all night long- even after the last song! We had been to a wedding where Barattini had been the DJ so as soon as we got engaged we knew we had to go with this company and now all our friends want to use them in the future. MC Serge was SO FUN and nice! They all did everything to make us happy. They also included "zap shots"- a whole bunch of photos they had taken which were so fun because they were from the view of the DJ and they are so awesome!!! I love love love Barattini, I hope I have another party where i can use them again!!

Alysssa · Married on 01/06/2018

To Everyone at Barattini Productions

We wanted to thank you so much for making our wedding the best day of our lives!! The music was amazing and kept everyone dancing all night long. Our MC Steve "Urkel" was absolutely phenomenal and didn't miss a beat. DJ Espo's selection was on point and I have to say you guys were so easy to work with, and made everything go so smoothly. We can't thank you enough !! We can't wait to recommend you to all of our friends! It definitely doesn't get better than you guys !!!

Love,
    Alyssa & Kevin Weinhofer
    (January 6th, 2018)

Amy · Married on 12/29/2017

Barattini Productions: (A+++)
    AMAZING! We booked with Mark, who was patient with any questions and last minute changes. DJ Espo and Mike N were INCREDIBLE and kept our dance floor PACKED all night long. Several guests who are getting married asked me for my playlist and it was all DJ selection! These guys truly have a passion for what they do, and are AMAZING at it! We were willing to spend more money on our DJ as we felt that was such an important part and they are absolutely worth it! I HIGHLY recommend them!