Barattini Productions - DJ Entertainment Reviews

Barattini Productions - DJ Entertainment 6
Barattini Productions - DJ Entertainment 7

Caroline K · Married on 09/14/2019

Fantastic for weddings

I was part of a bridal party that Barattini Productions was part of for the reception and it was amazing! The music was spot on and kept everyone dancing. Unless we were eating, everyone was dancing because the music and atmosphere made by the company was great. I would definitely recommend them for anyone looking for a DJ in the area!

Sent on 09/16/2019
  • Samantha

Samantha · Married on 08/30/2019

Speechless

THE ARE THE BEST OF THE BEST!!

Sent on 09/01/2019
    Barattini Productions - DJ Entertainment 8
    Barattini Productions - DJ Entertainment 9
    Barattini Productions - DJ Entertainment 10
    Barattini Productions - DJ Entertainment 11
  • Wendy

Wendy · Married on 07/06/2019

Barattini is absolutely amazing!!!

Two weeks have gone by and our guests are still raving about Barattini!!!! Our dj espo & Mc Mike absolutely made our entire wedding unforgettable!! We had a beautiful violinist for our ceremony & the percussionist didn’t get off the drums for one single song.. he was AMAZING!!! The dance floor was packed all night & they honored every request we made. Frankie got amazing pictures on the zap photography and captured everyone having the time of their lives on the dance floor. Barattini was professional & made wedding planning so easy & fun!!

Sent on 07/17/2019
    Barattini Productions - DJ Entertainment 12
    Barattini Productions - DJ Entertainment 13
    Barattini Productions - DJ Entertainment 14
    Barattini Productions - DJ Entertainment 15
  • Jennifer

Jennifer Marie · Married on 07/05/2019

DONT BOOK a wedding WITHOUT booking Barattini

If you are a bride or groom and you DO NOT book Barattini...you should basically cancel the wedding.... no joke.

NO GREAT WEDDING HAPPENS WITHOUT THESE GUYS. My DREAM TEAM: Dj Espo, MC Urkel, Justin on drums, SAX PLAYER, AND THE FIREWORKS!!!!! Also-you need the zap shots!

People could not stop talking about our wedding SOLEY because Barattini ROCKED THE ROOM FOR 5 HOURS!!!! People told me there literally was no time to get drunk because they NEVER wanted to leave the dance floor.

I say again.... DO NOT book your wedding until you KNOW Barattini can attend!!!!!!!

I WILL FOREVER BE THEIR BIGGEST FAN!!!!!!

Sent on 07/18/2019
    Barattini Productions - DJ Entertainment 16

Deandra Vaglica · Married on 06/29/2019

Look no further!

Look no further! Barattini Productions will NOT let you down!! These guys were absolutely amazing, people cannot stop talking about how great they were. No playlist necessary - Mark advised us to let DJ Espo “do his thing” and he was AMAZING! They really play for the crowd and know how to get the party going! We had the pleasure of working with MC Mike, Mark, Pat (drums) and Marino (saxophone). The indoor fireworks gave the party a little something extra! They are a great team and really work with you in order to make sure you have the best night ever and we sure did!! Highly, highly recommend. You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 07/17/2019

Katrina Fuchs · Married on 06/08/2019

Amazing!

Barattini Productions,

Your team ROCKED our wedding on August 18th, 2018!!! Our DJ Jeremy was absolutely AMAZING. Every song he played, we loved. Our MC Kels, the the BEST personality. Pat Davis on the drums and Marino on the sax were the HIGHLIGHT of the evening. Also, Mark was a huge help and a pleasure to meet with leading up to the wedding. Thank you all for everything !!

Katrina & Joe Fuchs

Sent on 05/11/2019

Nicole · Married on 06/08/2019

Best dj ever!

You guys are more than incredible, you guys are the absolute best! You guys made our wedding better than ever expected! Not one person that I have talked to from the wedding can not stop raving about how much fun you guys were and how amazing you guys were. On top of Kevin and JC making our night incredible the sax and drum players made it unbeatable to top. Then just when you think you can’t make it any better as I am leaving the wedding I have 500+ of the most amazing zap photos uploaded to Facebook. I can not thank you all enough. You all are truly the best in the business!

Sent on 06/24/2019

Courtney Kitt · Married on 06/08/2019

Unbelievable!

DJ Espo and MC Mike had our dance floor packed all night!! We added on the LOVE letters and cold fireworks and we're so happy we did! All of our guests raved about the music. Our zap photos are amazing! We love the photo booth pictures we have of our guests. Barattini is the best in the business!

Sent on 07/02/2019

Alyssa Hough · Married on 05/31/2019

Epic party !!!!!

The team at Barattini was amazing - we worked with Mark H directly and had DJ Espo and Mike as our MC and then Pat on the drums. From our entrance into the reception until the very last song of the night they absolutely killed it - they made the party epic - I have never seen our friends and family dance that much in our lives !! It was amazing - everything went perfectly smoothly and was so full of energy and love - there is no one else I would recommend!! Thank you so much !!!!!

Sent on 06/03/2019
  • Kristina

Kristina · Married on 05/18/2019

Best dj group!

I used Barattini Productions for my May 2019 wedding, and I was completely BLOWN away. I could not have asked for a better group of people to work with. We met with Mark, and he was always so attentive to answering our questions & really showed a passion for what he does. For our wedding night we had DJ Espo, MC Mike and Pat on the drums. All I can say was that the dance floor was ALWAYS packed, from the first song to the last. Having the drums was a really cool way to incorporate something unique into our night and I can’t tell you how many compliments I have gotten/still get about how amazing these talented group of people are. I would 110% be recommending them to anyone who needs a DJ. Thank you guys for helping make our wedding night the best night of our lives.

Sent on 08/18/2019

Anastasia Crowe · Married on 04/26/2019

Best DJ ever

We used Barattini for our 4/26 wedding at Giorgio’s. People are STILL talking about how amazing our DJ and MC were. We’ve actually had family book them for their wedding after seeing them at ours. We used Kevin and JC and had mark on zaps. I HIGHLY recommend them. Our dance floor was packed the ENITRE time. We really had such much fun at our wedding and we have Kevin and JC to thank for that. And when we left our zaps were already up on Facebook it was instant gratification. The whole Barattini team is so personable and really care about you and your night. If you are thinking about booking... DO ITTTT. You can’t go wrong with Barattini!

Sent on 06/19/2019

Drew Sellitti · Married on 03/30/2019

I would hire them again and again!

When I got engaged I knew I had to book Barattini Productions as my DJ. They had done my best friend and brother's weddings, so I knew they were top notch. I booked them knowing that my wedding would be taking place in CT, even though they are based on Long Island. From the beginning they were exceptional. All the paperwork was orderly and they tailored everything to match exactly what we wanted. They were beyond accommodating. The day of, they were super punctual and I didn't have to worry about a thing! I still have people, month later, asking me about the DJ company because they were that good. Thank you Mark H. for helping me organize everything. DJ Espo and MC Mike were awesome! I couldn't have asked for a better DJ.

Sent on 06/19/2019

Sean C · Married on 12/01/2018

Barattini made our wedding a night to remember!

Without a doubt, Barattini made our wedding the most amazing night of our lives. Mark Hanlon went above and beyond to help guide us through the process and plan our whole night out from start to finish. We were completely blown away at the level of professionalism of the entire staff, along with their ability to read the room and make sure that every single person was out of their seat dancing the entire night. There wasn’t a single minute where that dance floor was empty and all the credit goes to Barattini!

Sent on 12/18/2018
  • Alyssa

Alyssa · Married on 11/10/2018

Barattini made our wedding!

I don’t even know what to say here – they made our night. Barattini is hands down the absolute BEST when it comes to DJ/entertainment. We had Kevin as our DJ, JC as our MC, Marino as our saxophonist, Justin as our percussionist, Frankie as our zap photographer and a few others who helped monitor our photo booth. The dance floor was PACKED the entire night - nobody wanted to sit down. Kevin and his crew really care about making the night everything you could ever dream of and then some more. I had the pleasure of really getting to know Kevin throughout the wedding planning process – he became a friend to me which made everything even more fun and personalized when it came to our wedding day. Honestly, if you are looking for a DJ company look no further than Barattini – they are worth every penny and truly are the best decision we made throughout wedding planning…I wouldn’t change a thing about them. Oh and PS – over 600 photos from our wedding were uploaded BEFORE we even left the venue….talk about incredible service.

Sent on 11/13/2018

Jenna · Married on 10/27/2018

Wedding DJ

We went to a wedding 2 years ago with Barattini as the dj and we knew we had to use them for our wedding! They did a phenomenal job getting our friends and family into the dance floor and no one wanted the party to end! We can’t rave enough about Jeremy (dj) and Steve (emcee)! The violinist Timerie for the ceremony and the jazz band for the cocktail hour were amazing as well and highly recommended

Sent on 10/28/2018

Kristy · Married on 10/07/2018

I cannot say enough great things about the guys from Barattini. They made my wedding (7/14/2018) a day/night to remember not just for us as the bride and groom, but for all of our guests! People have not stopped talking about how great they were, and neither can I :-) We started our DJ journey with Mark, who was so helpful and worked with our budget - if you call them, make sure you ask for Mark because he really is the best to work with in getting everything set up exactly the way you want it, all the while remaining budget conscious. We had Bryan as our MC and Espo as our DJ, and there is literally no better combo on earth. Bryan kept everybody up and going and it was just the right amount - not too much talking, not too little; it was the perfect balance. Espo is a full-blown master of his craft. I had some very particular playlists that I requested to be played at the ceremony, cocktail hour and dinner and not only did he stick with the playlist but he also sprinkled in some like-minded music of his choice after we chatted and it was PERFECT. We're not really into the whole club vibe, and I was admittedly worried that it would be difficult to keep the party going without that constant club beat - but because Espo is a musical genius he knew the exact type of playlist and music to mix and the dancefloor was never empty! If you're still going back and forth about which DJ to use, look no further - you absolutely will not regret working with Barattini and these talented guys. From the bottom of my heart, a big THANK YOU to Mark, Bryan & Espo for absolutely killing it at my wedding!! <3

Sent on 08/01/2018

chelsea · Married on 09/15/2018

People dont stop asking about our dj!

Not a lie.. people still ask us about our dj. We had Dj espo and our mc was mike. I didn't even meet them until the day of because i didn't feel the need. i trusted kevin and frank when they told me i would love them. They underestimated how much we would. i gave them an extensive borderline annoying list of songs i wanted and didn't want. They played every song! we catered to the older group in our family for the first few songs and that segwayed into todays hits but nobody leftttttttt the dance floor. I'm not joking 5 people came up to us at the wedding and said who is this dj because they are amazing. My best friend used them two weeks later at her wedding and had the same duo. They blew it out of the water. Cant say enough amazing things about them. Also they are honest and are not trying to suck you dry. my venue was beautiful on its own, it was very rustic and they actually recommended i didn't add any up lighting or tvs, which they could have because i would have listened and been spending at least 2 grand extra. They even came to my after party and partied with us some more ! i can't wait for the rest of my friends to get married because my #1 rencomendation is barattini !!!!

Sent on 10/30/2018

Robert · Married on 09/01/2018

Kevin Barattini and his team made our wedding day the best day of our lives and many people have told me the best wedding they have ever been to. From the early planning stages to the big day they made the process easy and fun. No one left the dance floor all night. Their reputation precedes them so I’ll sum it up with a quote from one of my guests in the middle of the wedding “ tell these guys to stop playing so much good music, I can’t get off the dance floor”. 5 stars all the way. ( get the cold fireworks)

Sent on 09/09/2018

Carolyn · Married on 08/25/2018

BEST DJ ON LONG ISLAND!!! STOP YOUR SEARCH AND JUST BOOK THEM!!! This crew is top notch and will blow you away in not only their talent and work on on your special day, but also in their professionalism and guidance during the wedding planning process. Seriously, you could not be in better hands. I cannot tell you how many people keep RAVING about our wedding. Even my father-in-law went out of his way to personally email Barattini and thank them for such an incredible night. We had 225 people and everyone was on the dance floor start to finish - even grandma! Trust Kevin's suggestions - he will not steer you wrong! We also added the photobooth, sax, and percussion to our package and they were truly the icing on the cake. Highly recommend ... I am SO grateful we got this team and couldn't imagine this day without them - they are wedding EXPERTS and you will be so thrilled you chose them!! Thanks for helping us throw the wedding of a century :) love you guys!

Sent on 09/18/2018

lauren · Married on 08/24/2018

Barattini made my wedding soo much fun !

Mark was sooo helpful !! My guest were complimenting my Dj for weeks after my wedding. DJ ESpo and MC Mike killed it. AMAZING !!!

Sent on 12/18/2018

Liz · Married on 06/29/2018

Kevin, Frankie, JC and the entire Barattini Productions “dream team” are simply that. You rocked our wedding beyond our wildest dreams. We didn’t want the night to end! You set the bar high from the moment our reception began, and every single one of our guests could not have had a better time dancing the night away. I can’t tell you how many people have reached out to us after the fact (all ages) complimenting you all. We literally texted Kevin back and forth for music selections, well after our “final meeting”, what other DJ would do this? None! Barattini Productions is simply amazing to work with!

Sent on 07/19/2018

Danielle · Married on 06/23/2018

Our wedding was over the weekend, the Barattini crew absolutely killed it. The whole group for the night was awesome, the dance floor was packed the entire night. Could not have asked for anyone better, thanks for fitting right in with our entire family. You guys made the party!

Sent on 06/25/2018

Jason · Married on 06/02/2018

We had our wedding this past weekend at Giorgio’s during the day. We had Kevin and JC along with the zap shots and photo booth. We were extremely happy with all of the services they provided. We have received numerous compliments on how great the music selection was (we left the selection up to Kevin). People were dancing the whole time. These guys are extremely professional and go above and beyond.

Sent on 06/15/2018

Erika · Married on 06/01/2018

We just got married this past weekend and Barattini made the party! We really did our research to find the best DJ as we know how the music can make or break a wedding and landed on Barattini productions, we are SO happy we did! The DJ felt out the crowd and kept the dance floor packed the ENTIRE night. Our MC was Steve and he was AMAZING! Everyone loved him, so energetic, fun and kept the energy and vibes up the whole night. We had Marino on the sax and he was OUTSTANDING! He made his way through the dancing crowd getting everyone pumped up, gave a mix of the DJ and live music we were looking for. Timerie played the violin during the ceremony and it was beautiful. She was super easy to work, extremely talented and flexible in song choice. The overall Barattini music experience surpassed our expectations and we are still getting calls about it being ‘the best dance party ever’ days later!

Sent on 06/04/2018

Alyssa · Married on 06/01/2018

Kevin & Frank welcomed us in from the very beginning. They made the process so easy and mindless. They handle every little detail imaginable and with smiles on their face. We received endless amounts of comments throughout the night about DJ and MC (Kevin and JC) making our wedding the best wedding they have ever been to! No one wanted to sit down the entire night, Barattini Productions had guests moving and dancing from beginning to end! All we could have wished for :) Love them !!

-Alyssa and James