About Flowers by Burton

Flowers by Burton - Wedding Florist Specialist Long Island, NY   Flowers make every occasion more special and Flowers by Burton will make your Wedding Day Perfect! Our amazing floral design consultants can help you plan your wedding from start to finish with the perfect floral arrangements for your Wedding or that special party you have been planning.   Our Flower Bridal Consultants have over 75 years of Wedding Experience    Fresh Wedding flowers is an integral part of every wedding, and after gown and ring, it is flowers that should occupy a wedding organizer's primal importance. Fresh wedding flowers are not only used for decoration but are also used as a bridal floral accessory. Apart from this, fresh flowers are also used in a bride's bouquet. Flowers are brought in fresh every week for each event.   You and your guests will enjoy an unforgettable wedding ceremony & celebration. With our creative ideas, precise planning & impeccable organization, we can make your event the special occasion you dreamed about.   We invite you to view our floral wedding services and browse each area of our site or visit our Instagram account   If you have any questions, call Flowers by Burton in Long Island, NY at 631-424-3377. Or e mail us at flowersbyburton@aol.com  We would love to hear from you.

Categories: Wedding Florist

Event Design (5)
Chuppah Decor (3)
Venue Visit (2)
Non-Floral (1)

Everyone at Flowers by Burton was super helpful. The flowers and price for my wedding couldn't be beat. When I had concerns the day before, they specifically made sure to send me pictures throughout the day so that I would be thrilled with the finished product. Can't recommend them enough!

Profile Picture Trish, 12/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

Flowers By Burton did an amazing job with my centerpieces and bouquets for my 12/1//17 wedding!! They captured my vision and ran with it! Nearly 2 weeks later and my floral centerpieces that I was able to take home are still alive. If there is any bride-to-be seaching for a great florist that is also wallet friendly, please take time ti look into Flowers By Burton. I will most definitely invest in them for any future events I hold.

Profile Picture Courtney, 12/1/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

Flowers by Burton Pricing

6 AWARDS

Events

426 Old Walt Whitman Rd, Melville, NY 11747   See On Map
631-424-3377 (phone)
Flowers by Burton is a wedding floral designer from long island. We service weddings throughout the local area, including nassau, suffolk, and nyc. Flowers by Burton is a professional wedding floral designer that has been part of the long island wedding industry for 34 years. We specialize in wedding bouquets centerpieces ceremonies.