Flowers by Burton

Melville, New York View map
2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Flowers by Burton is a floral company specializing in weddings and special events from Melville, New York. With over 35 years in the wedding industry, this family-run business is dedicated to providing you with beautiful flowers at the right price. Flowers by Burton recognizes the importance of fresh flowers and floral arrangements and the role they play in weddings.

The design experts at Flowers by Burton have a combined total of 75 years of experience and will give your wedding the personal touch it deserves. The company offers several packages that include consultations, design, samples, delivery, setup, and clean-up. Flowers by Burton is also available for Bar and Bat Mitzvahs and other personal events. Services offered by Flowers by Burton include:

• Aisle, entry, and altar décor
  • Bouquets
  • Boutonnieres and corsages
  • Chuppah décor
  • Reception flowers
  • Single flowers
  • Table arrangements

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Samples
Set Up

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Country
Eclectic
Glamorous
Romantic
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor

4.7

• Nancy
    Nancy B. Married on 09/11/2021

Amazing Florist

I cannot say enough about this florist!! My wedding Florals were tropical so I was concerned that it would be an issue, as most wedding flowers are basic white with hints of color. I was blown away by how stunning my flowers were! Exactly what I wanted, even better. The centerpieces were FULL and lush and just spectacular.
  • Lauren
    Lauren C. Married on 11/14/2020

Everything I could of ever wanted!

My fiancé and I walked in not knowing what to expect, we had met with several other florist prior but none of which were in our price range nor truly understood our incision. When we met with Flowers by Burton, it was almost as if our world flipped upside down! Mike was extremely accommodating and understanding. He took the time to ask us what we were looking for, what we invisioned, and then gave us his professional opinion to better help us make a decision. Above all their prices are amazing, not one florist we visited beat what they offered us, we are so thankful we have the opportunity to work with Flowers by Burton and truly look forward to seeing what our centerpieces will look like at our wedding!
  • Kate
    Kate C. Married on 11/11/2020

Wonderful Experience

Working with Mike and Rich was so easy! They made me feel comfortable immediately and were very realistic with me about pricing. Our flowers were minimal (low centerpieces for 12 tables, three bouquets, four boutonnieres, a corsage, petals for the side of the aisle, and two branch pots for behind the ceremony area/behind our table) and the price was very reasonable. Last week, Rich called to touch base with me about a flower he received and didn’t like how it looked, so he suggested a better alternate. I couldn’t be happier with how our flowers turned out!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

64 photos · 06/07/2019
  • Elena & Stephen
    43 photos · 05/25/2018

426 Old Walt Whitman Rd Melville, New York, 11747
Location of (Flowers by Burton)

Other vendors in Long Island for your wedding