426 Old Walt Whitman Rd, Melville, NY 11747 Map · Phone number
  • Photos
  • Real Weddings 1

About Flowers by Burton

Flowers by Burton is a floral company specializing in weddings and special events from Melville, New York. With over 35 years in the wedding industry, this family-run business is dedicated to providing you with beautiful flowers at the right price. Flowers by Burton recognizes the importance of fresh flowers and floral arrangements and the role they play in weddings.

The design experts at Flowers by Burton have a combined total of 75 years of experience and will give your wedding the personal touch it deserves. The company offers several packages that include consultations, design, samples, delivery, setup, and clean-up. Flowers by Burton is also available for Bar and Bat Mitzvahs and other personal events. Services offered by Flowers by Burton include:

• Aisle, entry, and altar décor
  • Bouquets

Flowers by Burton 5
Flowers by Burton 6
Flowers by Burton 7

Jen H · Married on 02/09/2019

Flowers by Burton is 100% the only florist you should consider for your wedding. They are experts at what they do. I had a few friends recommend them, and from the moment we first met with them, we knew we had to use them as our florist. We had our choice of pretty much any flower, any color, regardless of season, and paid a flat fee. We got to customize what we needed in our package (e.g. bouquets, corsages, boutonnieres, ceremony aisle bouquets, alter arrangements, candle centerpieces, etc.) and it was incredibly affordable for the high quality of product and service. All we had to do was show them a few pics of what we were looking for, and they handled the rest. The morning of our wedding, they even brought some of the bouquets to our hotel, and handled delivery of the rest of the arrangements & centerpieces directly to our venue. Everything was perfect, and my bouquet was absolutely stunning.

Sent on 03/25/2019

Lauren Cortese · Married on 12/01/2018

Absolutely wonderful

Flowers by Burton is the BEST! Our flowers for our wedding day were just perfect. They are so affordable and they do NOT lack on quality. HIGHLY recommend.

Sent on 12/10/2018

Gina · Married on 08/25/2018

My centerpieces were absolutely gorgeous!!! I was blown away when I entered the room and saw them on the tables for the first time. They were above my expectations and looked stunning on my tables. My guests were blown away and kept asking me whom my florist was.

My bouquet was stunning. I loved everything about it. I requested a cascading bouquet. I was nervous it might be too big or too small but it was just right! They did everything I asked for and didn’t forget anything. I had many special requests and they did them all. My bridesmaids’ bouquets, flower girl baskets and groomsman boutonnieres were all so beautiful. They did an amazing job making my dreams come true.

The employees were an absolute pleasure to work with. The gentlemen who delivered my flowers the morning of the wedding refused to leave until he know I was happy with everything he brought. AMAZING!
    I highly recommend Flowers by Burtons.

Sent on 09/03/2018

Flowers by Burton FAQ

• Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Country, Eclectic, Glamorous, Romantic, Vintage

Real Weddings