426 Old Walt Whitman Rd, Melville, NY 11747 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Flowers by Burton

Flowers by Burton is a floral company specializing in weddings and special events from Melville, New York. With over 35 years in the wedding industry, this family-run business is dedicated to providing you with beautiful flowers at the right price. Flowers by Burton recognizes the importance of fresh flowers and floral arrangements and the role they play in weddings.

The design experts at Flowers by Burton have a combined total of 75 years of experience and will give your wedding the personal touch it deserves. The company offers several packages that include consultations, design, samples, delivery, setup, and clean-up. Flowers by Burton is also available for Bar and Bat Mitzvahs and other personal events. Services offered by Flowers by Burton include:

• Aisle, entry, and altar décor
  • Bouquets

Flowers by Burton 6
Flowers by Burton 7

Lauren Cortese · Married on 12/01/2018

Absolutely wonderful

Flowers by Burton is the BEST! Our flowers for our wedding day were just perfect. They are so affordable and they do NOT lack on quality. HIGHLY recommend.

Gina · Married on 08/25/2018

My centerpieces were absolutely gorgeous!!! I was blown away when I entered the room and saw them on the tables for the first time. They were above my expectations and looked stunning on my tables. My guests were blown away and kept asking me whom my florist was.

My bouquet was stunning. I loved everything about it. I requested a cascading bouquet. I was nervous it might be too big or too small but it was just right! They did everything I asked for and didn’t forget anything. I had many special requests and they did them all. My bridesmaids’ bouquets, flower girl baskets and groomsman boutonnieres were all so beautiful. They did an amazing job making my dreams come true.

The employees were an absolute pleasure to work with. The gentlemen who delivered my flowers the morning of the wedding refused to leave until he know I was happy with everything he brought. AMAZING!
    I highly recommend Flowers by Burtons.

Laura · Married on 08/25/2018

We did our research in advance, so we booked Flowers by Burton after our very first meeting. They totally got what we wanted and were very affordable - it definitely cost less than I thought it would. We had my bride bouquet (cascading), 4x bridesmaid bouquets, 12 centerpieces (half high, half low), a piece for the mantle over the fireplace at the venue, the bride/groom table arrangement, and a few other random bits, including a fair amount of boutonnieres and corsages. Throughout the entire process, they were quick to answer my question and accommodate our requests. We loved that the price didn't change depending on which flowers we chose, and I was really happy with what turned up at our venue. I was only a bit confused about what to do with the vases after the reception - our DJ suggested a centerpiece giveaway, but I wasn't sure how people could be expected to do that with the way they were set up. We got a lot of compliments on my bouquet especially but on the overall presentation of the flowers as a whole we were totally satisfied!

Flowers by Burton 8
    Flowers by Burton 9
    Flowers by Burton 10

Flowers by Burton FAQ

• Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Country, Eclectic, Glamorous, Romantic, Vintage

• 426 Old Walt Whitman Rd Melville, New York, NY 11747 See on map