269 Reviews for Flowers by Burton

Chuppah Decor (3)
Venue Visit (2)
Non-Floral (1)
269 Flowers by Burton Reviews

Beautiful flowers and wonderful staff.

Profile Picture Stacey, 3/9/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Everyone at Flowers by Burton was super helpful. The flowers and price for my wedding couldn't be beat. When I had concerns the day before, they specifically made sure to send me pictures throughout the day so that I would be thrilled with the finished product. Can't recommend them enough!

Profile Picture Trish, 12/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

Flowers By Burton did an amazing job with my centerpieces and bouquets for my 12/1//17 wedding!! They captured my vision and ran with it! Nearly 2 weeks later and my floral centerpieces that I was able to take home are still alive. If there is any bride-to-be seaching for a great florist that is also wallet friendly, please take time ti look into Flowers By Burton. I will most definitely invest in them for any future events I hold.

Profile Picture Courtney, 12/1/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

Burton's did an amazing job. We would absolutely recommend them to all other brides. They were easy to work with and called us with ideas to add more flowers to help make our centerpieces look better (even though it would cost them more) without raising our prices. The best think about this vendor is that they showed up 45 minutes earlier than planned with our flowers and set everything up at the venue beautifully. This took so much stress off of us and made things so easy. Also, another wonderful thing about this florist is that they have set prices for their pieces and do not charge you per type of flower you use. This was a huge savings for us and helped us avoid hidden price increases, which are common with florists who charge for the type of flower. I did not have to worry if my vision changed because I knew I could adjust my flowers with no price increase. I highly recommend Flowers By Burton!

Profile Picture Jenna, 11/3/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Samples, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements

We cannot say enough great thing about Flowers by Burton! They were fantastic from the beginning. They are extremely reasonable and were flexible/accommodating. When I saw my flowers on our wedding day I was thrilled! They were exactly what I imagine in my mind. It was worth every penny.

Profile Picture Kristen, 10/21/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

Flowers by Burton did an amazing job on my wedding. They were easy to work with and knew exactly what I had envisioned for my bouquets. Their prices are also wonderful for the value.

Profile Picture User6743873, Recently Married, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Consultations, Delivery, Samples

Flowers by Burton exceeded our expectations as our wedding florist. They were easy to work with and affordable to us. We needed bridal party and family flowers and when we went for our appt we were able to explain the look we wanted for our wedding the colors we were using and the florist pulled tons of options for us and allowed us to choose what we liked. They were extremely profession and their work was gorgeous!!

Profile Picture Bridget, 10/6/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Samples, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals

They delivered the flowers on time. The girls bouquets and mine were amazing. The centerpieces were beautiful, everyone loved them.

Profile Picture Erica , 9/30/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I went to so many florists, no one was understanding my vision and everyone told me my taste was way out of my budget. Flowers by burton completely understood what I wanted and it was very affordable. Not only did the flowers look exactly how I wanted them to look but they were even more beautiful than I even envisioned. The bouquets lasted a full week after my wedding in water and I got so many compliments on them. I am so happy I picked them!

Profile Picture Danielle, 9/15/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements

The flowers were gorgeous--THANK YOU BURTON'S!

Profile Picture MARJORIE, 9/3/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

If you need a florist book Burtons! They do great work at a great price! They charge you one flat fee for your number of pieces and you can pick any flower you want. They listened to exactly what we wanted, gave us their input, and created beautiful centerpieces, bouquets, and boutonnieres for our wedding. We loved the way everything looked!

Profile Picture Mandie, 8/5/17, 10 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

Flowers by Burton did an amazing job on my wedding. Everyone was easy to work with and knew exactly what I had envisioned for my bouquets, centerpieces, and alter flowers. I sent them a picture and said can you make me this? They said "yes" and then added even more beautiful flowers. Their prices are amazing for the value. They still looked beautiful a week after the wedding as well!

Profile Picture Renee, 8/4/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Samples, Set Up

We loved Flowers by Burton! They were recommended to us by friends and after shopping around we found that they had the best prices and selection of any florist we spoke to. They were quick to respond to any questions I had and made modifications to the order up until our wedding day. The bouquets, centerpieces, and floral arrangements they created for our wedding were stunning and exceeded our expectations. They modeled them after the pictures we showed them and used a variety of high quality flowers that bloomed and lasted well beyond our wedding day. I've been in weddings where brides were disappointed in how the flowers came out. No with Burtons! Everything they created turned out even better than I could have imagined. Everyone commented on the beautiful work they did. We would highly recommend using Flowers by Burton for your next event.

Profile Picture Amy, 7/29/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

So affordable and accommodating.

Profile Picture Jaclyn, 7/29/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Loved flowers by burton! They did amazing work for my recent wedding and their pricing is so reasonable. The bouquets, centerpieces etc. were stunning and exactly what I had envisioned! Could not have imagined using any other florist for our day - would highly recommend without any reservations!

Profile Picture Nicole, 7/2/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Samples, Set Up

My wedding flowers were unbelievable ! Thank you so much . The bouquets , centerpieces were beyond my wildest expectations ! I had so many compliments

Profile Picture Sue, 7/1/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements

Flowers by Burton without a question was the best decision I made when picking flowers for my wedding. Every time we met it was an easy process, he knew exactly what I wanted and it was pleasant to meet with a vendor so experienced and knowledgeable that kept me at ease during such a stressful time for such an important part of the wedding. Not only were my flowers absolutely beautiful the price was fantastic. Better than anyone else! My flowers came out better than I could've ever imagined on my wedding day. It absolutely made everything!!! My dress, my bridesmaid dresses and the venue looked like a beautiful vintage dream with all the colors we talked about. It completed my beautiful dream wedding! I can't thank Burton's enough!

Profile Picture Jovina, 6/25/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Delivery, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements

Flowers by Burton is fantastic. I booked them without hesitation after seeing some of their centerpieces while touring my venue. They do not upcharge for a greater variety of flowers! I showed a few pictures of things I liked, and he knew exactly what to do. I’ve never felt more confident in a vendor so quickly. Very reasonably priced, gorgeous pinterest-y arrangements, BOOK THEM!!

Profile Picture Catherine, 6/3/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements

Amazing experience using them for my recent wedding. Prices were great and the vehicles were impeccable. We had the party bus and the rolls Royce and both arrived 15 minutes early to pick us up. Drivers were great and friendly. Vehicles were beautiful and stocked! Couldn't have asked for more. Also got a free ride to airport for honeymoon and that car was also 15 minute early and clean with a great driver. Book them for your wedding!!!!

Profile Picture Allison, 6/2/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Flowers

My flowers were spot-on to the vision of my perfect wedding. When I was trying to explain the theme of my wedding, the staff at Burton's new exactly what I was getting at. They hit the nail on the head. They were extremely affordable for very high quality product. I cannot say a single bad thing. They were amazing!

Profile Picture Kimberly, 5/27/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Samples, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements

Flowers by Burton provided us with beautiful flowers for our Wedding day! I really wanted peonies and since they were in season, they were able to provide them for my bouquet at the same cost as the other flowers! I provided them with pictures of all the pieces we needed and they were able to duplicate the pieces nicely. Flowers by Burton are very budget friendly and are great to work with. We highly recommend using them for your wedding day!

Profile Picture Christin, 5/26/17, 21 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I was recommended yo Flowers by Burton by a HUGE variety if friends, so it was a must to check out. They were so friendly the second I walked in, and sat down with me to explain everything. They took their time and were so friendly. Can't wait to see how my centerpieces and bouquets turn out. Prices are great as well!

Profile Picture Christine, 4/22/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

From the moment my husband and I got engaged, 3 of our bridal party members BEGGED US to choose Flowers by Burton and we are thrilled that we listened to their advice. Their staff were extremely knowledgeable and listened to every minor request we had; I was blown away with their ability to create exactly what I had in mind. We were emailed a sample picture of the bouquets and centerpieces a few days prior to the wedding but somehow they were even more spectacular the day of. Walking in to our reception, my husband and I were stunned at how beautiful the centerpieces looked that it almost brought us (mostly me) to tears. Their prices are reasonable and far less than most competitors from what I've heard. We were so happy with the job they did, I only wish we had another opportunity to utilize their services! Now I can see why our bridal party was so insistent on Flowers by Burton!

Profile Picture Vikki, 4/21/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Flowers by Burton was amazing for my January winter wedding. Not only did they create beautiful centerpieces, bouquets and boutinerres, they were incredibly afforable and easy to work with. They have by far the most competitive prices while delivering exceptional service without sacrificing quality. Highly recommended!

Profile Picture Darcy, 1/13/17, 5 Reviews