Flowers by Burton Reviews

280 | Melville, NY

280 Reviews for Flowers by Burton

280 Flowers by Burton Reviews

Gina · Married on 08/25/2018

My centerpieces were absolutely gorgeous!!! I was blown away when I entered the room and saw them on the tables for the first time. They were above my expectations and looked stunning on my tables. My guests were blown away and kept asking me whom my florist was.

My bouquet was stunning. I loved everything about it. I requested a cascading bouquet. I was nervous it might be too big or too small but it was just right! They did everything I asked for and didn’t forget anything. I had many special requests and they did them all. My bridesmaids’ bouquets, flower girl baskets and groomsman boutonnieres were all so beautiful. They did an amazing job making my dreams come true.

The employees were an absolute pleasure to work with. The gentlemen who delivered my flowers the morning of the wedding refused to leave until he know I was happy with everything he brought. AMAZING!
    I highly recommend Flowers by Burtons.

Laura · Married on 08/25/2018

We did our research in advance, so we booked Flowers by Burton after our very first meeting. They totally got what we wanted and were very affordable - it definitely cost less than I thought it would. We had my bride bouquet (cascading), 4x bridesmaid bouquets, 12 centerpieces (half high, half low), a piece for the mantle over the fireplace at the venue, the bride/groom table arrangement, and a few other random bits, including a fair amount of boutonnieres and corsages. Throughout the entire process, they were quick to answer my question and accommodate our requests. We loved that the price didn't change depending on which flowers we chose, and I was really happy with what turned up at our venue. I was only a bit confused about what to do with the vases after the reception - our DJ suggested a centerpiece giveaway, but I wasn't sure how people could be expected to do that with the way they were set up. We got a lot of compliments on my bouquet especially but on the overall presentation of the flowers as a whole we were totally satisfied!

Flowers by Burton 1
    Flowers by Burton 2
    Flowers by Burton 3

Jeannie · Married on 08/23/2018

Flowers by Burton came highly recommended by a close friend who used them for her wedding a few years back. After our first visit with them we knew they were exactly what we were looking for. They offered us many choices of flowers and arrangements for a reasonable price and were very easy to work with. They were able to take all of our ideas – flower choices, colors, design elements – and execute them into beautiful centerpieces. They did an amazing job for our wedding and were on time with delivering everything. The centerpieces at our reception were absolutely stunning and we received so many compliments from our guests! My bridal bouquet was more beautiful than I had envisioned, the bridesmaids’ bouquets and men’s boutonnieres came out exactly as we had hoped. We highly recommend Flowers by Burton.

Alyssa · Married on 07/21/2018

Burton's was affordable, easy to work with, and the flowers were beautiful. I especially loved the bouquets! We would definitely recommend Flowers by Burton!

• Daniel

Daniel · Married on 07/13/2018

Reasonable, Reliable, High Quality 7/13/18

Very easy to work with. The quality was exactly what was shown in the pre-meetings. The prices were beyond reasonable and the quality again, was top notch. Everything was perfect with the flowers. We got high and low table centerpieces. We were given so many options as far as colors of flowers, types of flowers, colors of centerpieces, and this was all for an unbelievable price! The meetings were simple and very efficient. The bouquets, centerpieces, and boutineers came out beautifully. Everything was gorgeous. Highly recommended! Thank you! - Dan and Eliza

Flowers by Burton 4

Noelle · Married on 07/07/2018

Heard about Flowers by Burton from several friends that raved about them. I did not look at any other florist for my wedding because I did not need to. I got amazing service, an amazing price and the most gorgeous flowers. Mike was a pleasure to work with. My flowers were EXACTLY how I wanted them to look and they were kind enough to show me a sample centerpiece when I met with them. People from my wedding thought they were so gorgeous. My bouquet was stunning and exactly as I envisioned. They were early to deliver to my house, I was at the salon when they called me so I couldn’t count anything but they reassured me and said we promise everything is here and it was. I would recommend this vendor to anyone looking for great service, great quality and a great price.

Stacey · Married on 06/16/2018

Such an easy team to work with, great pricing, amazing quality, flexible team, good communication, everything you could want in a vendor! Definitely recommend!

Flowers by Burton 5
    Flowers by Burton 6
    Flowers by Burton 7
    Flowers by Burton 8

Victoria · Married on 04/22/2018

LOVE the way my flowers came out! From the centerpieces to the bouquets they effortlessly classic and beautiful! The staff is super helpful and accomidating and the price is very budget friendly

Flowers by Burton 9

Stacey · Married on 03/09/2018

Beautiful flowers and wonderful staff.

Trish · Married on 12/02/2017

Everyone at Flowers by Burton was super helpful. The flowers and price for my wedding couldn't be beat. When I had concerns the day before, they specifically made sure to send me pictures throughout the day so that I would be thrilled with the finished product. Can't recommend them enough!

Flowers by Burton 10

Courtney · Married on 12/01/2017

Flowers By Burton did an amazing job with my centerpieces and bouquets for my 12/1//17 wedding!! They captured my vision and ran with it! Nearly 2 weeks later and my floral centerpieces that I was able to take home are still alive. If there is any bride-to-be seaching for a great florist that is also wallet friendly, please take time ti look into Flowers By Burton. I will most definitely invest in them for any future events I hold.

Jenna · Married on 11/03/2017

Burton's did an amazing job. We would absolutely recommend them to all other brides. They were easy to work with and called us with ideas to add more flowers to help make our centerpieces look better (even though it would cost them more) without raising our prices. The best think about this vendor is that they showed up 45 minutes earlier than planned with our flowers and set everything up at the venue beautifully. This took so much stress off of us and made things so easy. Also, another wonderful thing about this florist is that they have set prices for their pieces and do not charge you per type of flower you use. This was a huge savings for us and helped us avoid hidden price increases, which are common with florists who charge for the type of flower. I did not have to worry if my vision changed because I knew I could adjust my flowers with no price increase. I highly recommend Flowers By Burton!

Kristen · Married on 10/21/2017

We cannot say enough great thing about Flowers by Burton! They were fantastic from the beginning. They are extremely reasonable and were flexible/accommodating. When I saw my flowers on our wedding day I was thrilled! They were exactly what I imagine in my mind. It was worth every penny.

• Gianna

Gianna · Married on 10/13/2017

Flowers by Burton did an amazing job on my wedding. They were easy to work with and knew exactly what I had envisioned for my bouquets. Their prices are also wonderful for the value.

Bridget · Married on 10/06/2017

Flowers by Burton exceeded our expectations as our wedding florist. They were easy to work with and affordable to us. We needed bridal party and family flowers and when we went for our appt we were able to explain the look we wanted for our wedding the colors we were using and the florist pulled tons of options for us and allowed us to choose what we liked. They were extremely profession and their work was gorgeous!!

Erica · Married on 09/30/2017

They delivered the flowers on time. The girls bouquets and mine were amazing. The centerpieces were beautiful, everyone loved them.

Danielle · Married on 09/15/2017

I went to so many florists, no one was understanding my vision and everyone told me my taste was way out of my budget. Flowers by burton completely understood what I wanted and it was very affordable. Not only did the flowers look exactly how I wanted them to look but they were even more beautiful than I even envisioned. The bouquets lasted a full week after my wedding in water and I got so many compliments on them. I am so happy I picked them!

MARJORIE · Married on 09/03/2017

The flowers were gorgeous--THANK YOU BURTON'S!

Mandie · Married on 08/05/2017

If you need a florist book Burtons! They do great work at a great price! They charge you one flat fee for your number of pieces and you can pick any flower you want. They listened to exactly what we wanted, gave us their input, and created beautiful centerpieces, bouquets, and boutonnieres for our wedding. We loved the way everything looked!

• Renee

Renee · Married on 08/04/2017

Flowers by Burton did an amazing job on my wedding. Everyone was easy to work with and knew exactly what I had envisioned for my bouquets, centerpieces, and alter flowers. I sent them a picture and said can you make me this? They said "yes" and then added even more beautiful flowers. Their prices are amazing for the value. They still looked beautiful a week after the wedding as well!

Flowers by Burton 11
    Flowers by Burton 12
    Flowers by Burton 13
    Flowers by Burton 14
    Flowers by Burton 15

Amy · Married on 07/29/2017

We loved Flowers by Burton! They were recommended to us by friends and after shopping around we found that they had the best prices and selection of any florist we spoke to. They were quick to respond to any questions I had and made modifications to the order up until our wedding day. The bouquets, centerpieces, and floral arrangements they created for our wedding were stunning and exceeded our expectations. They modeled them after the pictures we showed them and used a variety of high quality flowers that bloomed and lasted well beyond our wedding day. I've been in weddings where brides were disappointed in how the flowers came out. No with Burtons! Everything they created turned out even better than I could have imagined. Everyone commented on the beautiful work they did. We would highly recommend using Flowers by Burton for your next event.

Jaclyn · Married on 07/29/2017

So affordable and accommodating.

Nicole · Married on 07/02/2017

Loved flowers by burton! They did amazing work for my recent wedding and their pricing is so reasonable. The bouquets, centerpieces etc. were stunning and exactly what I had envisioned! Could not have imagined using any other florist for our day - would highly recommend without any reservations!

Sue · Married on 07/01/2017

My wedding flowers were unbelievable ! Thank you so much . The bouquets , centerpieces were beyond my wildest expectations ! I had so many compliments

Jovina · Married on 06/25/2017

Flowers by Burton without a question was the best decision I made when picking flowers for my wedding. Every time we met it was an easy process, he knew exactly what I wanted and it was pleasant to meet with a vendor so experienced and knowledgeable that kept me at ease during such a stressful time for such an important part of the wedding. Not only were my flowers absolutely beautiful the price was fantastic. Better than anyone else! My flowers came out better than I could've ever imagined on my wedding day. It absolutely made everything!!! My dress, my bridesmaid dresses and the venue looked like a beautiful vintage dream with all the colors we talked about. It completed my beautiful dream wedding! I can't thank Burton's enough!