67 Reviews for Mansion at Timber Point

Signature Drink (1)
Specialty Beer (1)
China (1)
67 Mansion at Timber Point Reviews

Magical!!!! So beautiful, warm and welcoming. These are just a few of the compliments we received about Timber Point. It was everything we expected and more and we can't say it enough. I would never choose another venue outside of Lessings. This is the second wedding in my immediate family that was planned through Lessings. Both experiences were amazing. Great food, great staff, and gorgeous venues. Maureen, you were so wonderful and sweet. Thank you for helping us and for the constant communication. You made our decisions that much easier. Married a week and we are still receiving compliments from our guests about the venue, food, staff and overall service. Jake, a special thank you for taking care of us all night and for making sure I had my refill of wine. Our day was perfect because of all of you. We will never forget it. Thank you once again for all the hard work and effort. We wish you all continuous success and a wonderful holiday season! Ralph & Francesca ❤️

Profile Picture Francesca, 12/2/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Lighting & Decor

Fantastic customer service, they were very accommodating for special needs and the setup for the wedding service, cocktail hour and reception was everything we expected and wanted. Maitre'D was extremely attentive as well as the brides attendant and waitresses.

Profile Picture Lloyd, 7/23/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Chairs, Dance Floor, Tables, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Set Up, Parking, Covered Outdoor, Indoor, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens

Maureen Maureen Maureen! Throughout the whole wedding planning process from the first look at the venue till the end of the wedding night, Maureen was my rock! She is worth booking at Timber Point alone! Everytime I walked into Timber Point I always felt happy and that feeling never went away on my wedding day. The ambiance, the food, the staff were all outstanding. Jet and Nicolette were our best friends throughout the entire night. They were so attentive to our every need and helped us throughout the night with everything. I could go on and on about how amazing my experience with Timber Point was and I would ABSOLUTELY recomend everyone to plan their weddings there. I can not thank Maureen, Jet and Nicolette enough for making our special day so fantastic and memorable.

Profile Picture Meagan, 7/1/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Chairs, Dance Floor, Tables

I am getting married at the mansion on April 9th! My fiance and I worked with Maureen. From the moment we arrived, she was pleasant and personable. We absolutely loved the venue. I wasn't sure at first, but it was different and beautiful. Maureen knew we were on a budget and gave us an absolutely great price. This isn't a banquet hall and definitely worth checking out if you are exploring other options in long island. Ask for Maureen!

Profile Picture Arthur, 3/25/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I truly cannot say enough wonderful things about the amazing staff of Timber Point! From the first day I walked into this venue I knew I wanted to get married here! I met with Maureen who from start to finish is the picture of professionalism and is just the kindest, most accommodating and supportive person! Any bride knows the stress and struggles of planning a wedding and Maureen was never more than an email, phone call or text message away. She listened always with a helpful ear and I loved receiving emails from her asking for updates along the way. It made me feel like my wedding was as important to her as it was to me and reminded me that she was never far from reach of I needed her or had any questions.

Fast forward to the day of my wedding, Julio our maitre D' could have not pulled off a more flawless event-- what a kind and sweet man! Julio and his team made my husband and I feel like royalty the day of our wedding. Our cups were never empty and there wasn't a single detail not tended to. Julio you were a dream to work with and such a calming presence amidst my jumble of nerves that day-- thank you for being everything i could have hoped for and more!

It's been 4 months since our wedding on 11/12/16 and we continue to hear nothing but wonderful comments from our guests about everything: the food, the decor, the friendliness of the staff, and how warm, inviting and comfortable the space was. I truly do not have a single complaint and I am so happy that we chose Timber Point. Thank you for making our day perfect!!

Profile Picture Vanessa, 11/12/16, 10 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Chairs, Dance Floor, Tables, Bridal Suite, Cake, Clean Up, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Specialty Beer, Barware, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Uncovered Outdoor, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Outside Cake, Server(s), Stations, Tastings, Parking, Wheelchair Access

If you haven't picked a venue yet, pick Timber Point! We worked with Miriam and from the moment we met her, we were thrilled. Miriam helped us make so many decisions and was there for us throughout the whole process. On the day of our wedding, the staff at Timber Point was amazing. We were taken care of from the moment we stepped out of the limo with champagne waiting for us and our own staff to attend to our personal needs. Everything was done to perfection and our guests were blown away by the service and the food. We received so many compliments on how beautiful the setting at Timber Point was and how incredible the food was. We missed our cocktail hour taking pictures and when we came up to our bridal suite there were platters of food from downstairs waiting for us so we could eat too. We also didn't get to each much at our reception but were sent home with 3 entrees so we could eat at the hotel if we were hungry which we did and it was fantastic. I can't say enough about Timber Point and their staff. They truly made our wedding day the best day ever and we are so happy we picked Timber Point!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 10/14/16, 12 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Linens, Event Planning, Lighting/Sound, Chairs, Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Outside Cake

Timber point was amazing! We had our wedding on 9-11-2016 and the staff was beyond amazing. The catering my husband and I received left us both speechless! Everything went smooth because of the staff and there isn't enough words to express how thankful we are to them.

Profile Picture Karen , 9/11/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

When we walked into the mansion we knew that would be the place we got married. It was beautiful and Maureen was so easy to work with. Planning was super simple, the staff answered all of my questions via email in a timely manner. The day of was absolutely perfect! Our Maitre D', Julio and our bridal attendant, Danielle, were absolutely amazing and attentive, not only to my husband and me but our parents and bridal party as well. Everyone raved about the food and the service. I would definitely recommend this venue to anyone!

Profile Picture Sara, 7/15/16, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Uncovered Outdoor, Cake, Event Planning, Chairs, Outside Cake

Our Wedding was on 7.2.16 & I can't begin to explain how perfect it was. From the very beginning the process was so fun & every time we would go to Timber Point for planning, we'd get butterflies! Maureen was amazing at helping us to plan- from advising us on what add-ons were necessary/ unnecessary to helping as to add fun & personal DIY touches to our day to recommending great vendors. Julio & Monica were a delight the day of- they were both so professional & by the end of the night we felt like they were old friends. My guests seemed to really love the bartenders as well! From the beautiful rustic charm of the venue to the accommodating staff, I was recommend this venue to anyone!

Profile Picture User7156732, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Covered Outdoor, Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Outside Cake, Cake, Event Planning, Chairs

Great experience and value for my wife and I. Food was excellent and the party itself was off the hook.

Profile Picture User6701349, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

The minute I walked into Mansion at Timber Point I was in love. Then we talked to Miriam. She sold us on the venue and the Lessings experience. She was a delight to work with and answered all of my crazy cockamamie emails about ridiculous bridal nightmares. On the day of my wedding, we pulled up and Julio our maitre'd was there at the door waiting to get us whatever we wanted. Julio and his staff were attentive not only to us and our families, but to all of our guests. Sarah, our bridal attendant was incredible and set up my decor exactly as I wanted it to look. Our guests still go on about the food they ate and how full they were after cocktail hour but dinner was too good for them not to eat. We would recommend Mansion at Timber Point a million times over to everyone!

Profile Picture User4924866, 1+ year ago, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Linens, Outside Cake, Indoor, Chairs

My husband and I planned a day to visit venues and TPCC was our first place to go. We knew immediately that it was the perfect choice for our Fall 2015 wedding. We worked with Miriam throughout the process. She went above and beyond to help us create the most perfect wedding. She even helped us budget, suggested food options that make sense for guests, and worked with us on prices of upgrades. She was always available to answer questions and give feedback through e-mail. I worried very little about the venue because I knew we were in good hands.
On the wedding day, my attendant was Danielle. She took my decor direction with ease and arranged everything perfectly, even better than I imagined. She was always available to help me and took the time to pack up everything for me when it was over, and even helped load up my dad's truck. She was great. My Maitre D, Julio, was a pleasure to work with. I love that he made sure we enjoyed the chocolate fountain alone, away from guests for a quiet intimate moment. He made sure everything ran smoothly and was extremely personable to us and our immediate families.
The food was absolutely fantastic. Guests were raving about our choices for cocktail hour and scarfed down their dinners. Our salmon was tasty, steak was juicy, and chicken was tender inside that yummy puff pastry.
Overall, great experience and would highly recommend to others!! Thank you Timber Point!

Profile Picture User5506392, 2+ years ago, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My husband and I saw about 10 venues before we decided on TP - once we walked inside we knew it was the perfect fit for us. We loved that TP had the intimate feel of a house and a natural setting on the Great South Bay. Miriam was our banquet manager - she was so sweet and accommodating! My mom did all the decorations herself and we had lots of unique touches, but Miriam helped our vision come to life and never said "No" to anything. Our maitre'd Jake and bridal attendant made my husband and I feel like a king and queen - they were attentive and made sure that everything ran smoothly. I couldn't believe how efficiently the staff worked! The guests still can not stop raving about how beautiful the venue was.

Profile Picture Laura, 8/28/15, 7 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We had our wedding at Timber Point in May 2015 and it was the perfect night! Since it was early May, it was still a bit chilly, but we managed to have a beautiful outdoor ceremony on the back patio overlooking the golf course and the water right around sunset. After that, our guests were treated to a fantastic cocktail hour with tons of options, and a few extra stations that we had chosen. The food all around was delicious! Finally, we had a perfect dinner and reception, lit up nicely with the color-changing up-lighting which added so much to the atmosphere! The staff was extremely attentive with my husband and I, consistently checking in with us and helping us enjoy our night as much as possible. I also have to mention Miriam, who helped us plan our day from beginning to end, and who treated us like family from the start. She was super helpful, friendly, and gave us great recommendations for food and ideas for decor to make our wedding extra personal.
I highly recommend Timber Point, as it is a beautiful venue, has great food, great staff, and is VERY affordable! Without them, I am not sure we would have been able to have such a beautiful day.

Profile Picture Tracey, 5/2/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Outside Cake, Uncovered Outdoor, Cake, Event Planning, Linens, Chairs

I have always been a huge fan of Lessings, so choosing one of their venues for my wedding was a no brainer, and Timber Point certainly did not disappoint! The staff is absolutely wonderful from the day you go to visit to the time the wedding ends. They went above and beyond to make sure that I had absolutely everything perfect, from the food and drink, to the rather intricate table decor I had brought in for them to set up. Neal Chien is a fabulous person to work with, he set up all of our details perfectly, even through the struggle of our being out of town due to military relocation, and Maureen is a doll! I cannot say enough about Jake and Nico, and the rest of the wait staff that evening. We had quite a few mishaps but they flew in like superheros and made everything work out just as it should, I barely needed to lift a finger!! The trust I had placed in Lessings establishments previously was not, by any means, misplaced for this event. It was a pleasure working with everyone!

Profile Picture Lauren, 11/29/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I could not have chosen a better venue for my wedding reception. From the first time we sat down with Miriam, I knew we had found the right place. The price is extremely reasonable for a Long Island wedding. Jake and the staff at TP were absolutely phenomenal at my wedding. Everyone raved about how great the food was and the event ran perfectly! My guests commented on how nice the room was with the fireplaces. It was a magical evening!

Profile Picture Nicole, 11/8/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

These are PROFESSIONALS! They catered to our every need and were committed to perfection. The food at Timber Points is absolutely top of the line. Our guests could not stop raving about it. The service was impeccable. Jake was an extremely dedicated Maitre D', and he and his staff could not be more pleasant or efficient. They made my daughter's wedding reception run like a well-oiled machine and did it with grace and professionalism. I cannot recommend them more highly.

Profile Picture User4543678, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We are so glad we chose Timber Point for our wedding reception. From the beginning, Miriam our coordinator was very responsive, helpful and accommodating. On the day of, the staff set up everything exactly as we had instructed. Jake, our maitre-d, was amazing and made sure everything was perfect. The food was unbelievable, people are still raving about it. Overall, our wedding day was everything we had imagined, and a large part of it was due to Timber Point's professionalism. I would highly recommend this venue to anyone looking for a wedding venue.

Profile Picture Angela, 8/17/14, 8 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Our wedding was amazing thanks to the team at Timber Point, they did everything we asked for all the decorations were set up perfectly, and they were great when I had a dress malfunction!!

Profile Picture Lauren, 6/13/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My husband and I were married at Timber Point June 6th and I cannot say enough good things about this beautiful place! We visited a lot of Lessings venues and other comparable venues on Long Island, but we fell in love with TP as soon as we walked in. It's a older venue with a lot of vintage charm, without being run-down like a lot of other similar venues. We worked with Miriam throughout the process and she was absolutely wonderful. She was so helpful, helping me pick vendors, giving me honest advice and helping me get the best deals. She was always so quick to get back to my emails, which a bride appreciates! We got married on a Friday, which I highly recommend because you are the only event of the day and can show up as early as you want. We also got married outside at the venue (which is a gorgeous setting with the water in the background) with a family member that is a priest, and the ceremony was beautiful and seamlessly run by TP.

Venue - The mansion is gorgeous and feels so cozy, like you are at someone's beautiful old home. I loved the fireplaces and the decor (I've seen it decorated for Christmas - sooo beautiful). I also loved that the dance floor in the corner is HUGE!
Food - Phenomenal, I am still getting comments on how great the food was. Definitely the best I've ever had at a wedding.
Staff - Everyone is wonderful. They do a great job so you really have nothing to worry about!
Price - compared to other venues the price was very reasonable, and Miriam worked with me on our budget.

We also had an after party at the pub afterwards which was awesome! And we had our rehearsal dinner at the Three Village Inn, and we got 10% off since we were having our wedding at a Lessings venue.

Thank you TP for giving us the most perfect day we could have ever imagined!

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 6/6/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We just celebrated our wedding and couldn't be happier with the service and elegance Timber Point provided. Jonathan our maitre'd was great. Anything and everything that needed to be done or fixed was taken care of quickly without any real delay. Jonathan and Nicolette (bridal attendant) were so attentive and extremely professional. They definitely put our minds at ease and made us King and Queen of the night. All of our guests raved about how good the food was and how beautiful the venue is. Our wedding was a dream come true. I couldn't have asked for a better day and a better venue to celebrate in.

Profile Picture Christina, 5/31/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Just had our wedding at Timber Point 5/3/14. The venue was amazing! Jake was our Matre D and Nicolette was my bridal assistant. Everything was set up perfectly. Every detail was taken care of. We felt like royalty for the night. My husband and I never went without a drink in our hand. They were amazingly accommodating! We could not have been happier with the service that was provided the night of. Top notch...perfection!

Book with Miriam, one of two wedding planners. She took me under her wing after I was dissatisfied with the other wedding planner Neal. She was incredibly helpful and answered any questions I had with a smile and soft approach making me feel comfortable and relaxed during the planning process.

Profile Picture Kayla , 5/3/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I am so happy that we decided to have our reception at Timber Point. Everything was literally perfect! We had a nice day and were able to use the indoor and outdoor section available for cocktail hour, and guests were able to go outside during the reception for photos and fresh air. This worked well - even though they say the room holds 270, we had just under 210 and the room was pretty crowded! The setup in the ballroom looked stunning. Our attendant, Jake, was very attentive and took care of our every need before we could even ask for it. We were outside taking photos during dinner and they brought us fresh new dinners to our seats. We had our after-party in the pub which was perfect - it was a great way to continue the party without having to leave. The guests loved the additional party time and late night snacks - but note that when they say it is cash bar, you actually need to have cash for the after-party. The coordinator, Miriam, is wonderful to work with - she provides great insights and ideas and is very flexible to make sure it is the wedding of your dreams! I highly recommend using Timber Point for your venue!

Profile Picture Caitlin, 11/2/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Everything went as planned and it was a beautiful wedding! The food was delicious and Theo was excellent as our Maitre D

Profile Picture Lauren, 10/13/13, 2 Reviews