Villa Lombardi's Reviews

41 Reviews for Villa Lombardi's

• Maria

Maria Michael · Getting married on 07/10/2020

Sweet Sixteen party

We had our daughter's Sweet 16 party on 10/18 and everything was wonderful. The place is beautiful, the staff is very professional and helpful from the beginning to the end. The buffet food was great especially the calamari! The ice cream bar and chocolate fountain were amazing as well. Everyone enjoyed themselves and complimented the place. Thank you Villa Lombardi's for making Elena's special day so memorable!

Sent on 10/19/2019

Dear Mr. & Mrs. Michael,

The pleasure was all ours.
    Thank you for allowing us to be an integral part of Elena’s magical day.
    The Lombardi brand is prided on delivering our clients and their guests a superior level of service and exceptional foods.
    Thank you for your kind words.
    They allow others the opportunity to recognize the value we provide and that we are more than just a Wedding venue.
    We look forward to serving you again.
    Cheers to Elena!

Respectfully,

The Lombardi Family

Villa Lombardi
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 10/04/2019

Absolutely amazing!

Just got married on Friday and had the most unbelievable perfect day! Villa Lombardi’s was just insanely beautiful and every single one of our guests couldn’t stop complimented how amazing the place was. From the HUGE selection of food at cocktail hour to the numerous delicious dinner options, everything was just perfect. My bridal attendant, Jennifer was incredible. She helped me bussel my dress, checked on me every few minutes & made sure every single person was happy there. My Maitre d, Cathy was also amazing! She always had drinks on our table, made sure everything was running smoothly for us & even decorated my cake beautifully. Lastly, Christian our sales manager was incredible answering every question we had, making sure we got everything we dreamed of & called the day of and the day after to make sure everything was perfect which it was! I couldn’t say enough good things about this place. The inside & outside are just stunning and the staff was absolutely incredible. Thank you to Villa Lombardi for making me have the most amazing day ever!!

Sent on 10/06/2019

Villa Lombardi's's reply:

Congratulations to the new Mr. & Mrs. Bauer!

We can not thank you enough for your extremely kind words.
    You guys are a beautiful young couple and it was my extreme pleasure getting to know you and work with you on the most amazing day ever. My only regret is that we didn't meet sooner.

Wishing you both an eternity of health of happiness on your new chapter in life.

PS: Don't forget to get my a copy of our picture from your wedding.

With gratitude,

The Lombardi Family
    Villa Lombardi

Kimgentile · Married on 08/17/2019

Villa Lombardi’s

We had a beautiful engagement party on Saturday night! The service was excellent!
    The food was delicious! The room was pretty! Everything was perfect! I would definitely recommend Villa Lombardi’s!

Sent on 08/18/2019

Hi Kim,

Thank you for your kind words regarding our food, service and grounds. We are so happy that you left happier than you did walking in!. It was our pleasure.

Wishing you both a lifetime of happiness.

With gratitude,

Villa Lombardis

Laura S · Married on 06/23/2019

Awesome, awesome, awesome.

We had my daughter's baby shower at Villa Lombardi's and it was wonderful. The brunch was so delicious and Joe and his staff was friendly, helpful and cheerful. My daughter got married at Villa Lombardi's 3 years ago and we knew when the time came for out little blessing, we would have her baby shower there. Christian Feglia, our party coordinator was wonderful to work with. He took care of every detail. We started with Cindy, who was wonderful and then Christian worked with us when the party got closer and he did everything right. Everyone at Villa Lombardi's is awesome.

Sent on 06/24/2019

Villa Lombardi's's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words Laura.

Legacy customers such as yourself are a rare commodity in today’s day and age. The Lombardi brand is
    prided on our customer service, Pre and Post event.

Our only aim is to guarantee the satisfaction of our clients.

In line with this strategy we appreciate your feedback!

Your comments allow us to continue to improve the high level of service we strive for and let others recognize the value we provide.

Wishing your soon to be new bundle of joy a lifetime of health & happiness.

Regards, Christian

Lisa Curra · Married on 11/03/2018

Wonderful, beautiful

My husband and I recently got married here on November 3 of this year we had an amazing wedding our family and friends are still raving about how amazing it was! if you choose this venue you will have your dream wedding! The matrade Kathy and Denise were amazing as well as Albina and Jennifer they really made me a happy bride.

Sent on 11/20/2018
  • Aby

Aby · Married on 10/20/2018

Wonderful!

Amazing experience! My wife and I got married here on September 28th and we had such an amazing time. We worked with Christian Fegelia and he made the process so seamless for us. We did not have to worry about a thing. From the selecting the right menu to coordinating every last detail till the end. On the day of our wedding the staff was so friendly and took care of all the guest. Our guest had such a blast and are still talking about our wedding till this day! We definetely recommend this venue if you plan on getting married. I promise the staff will take care of you. Thanks again! - Aby & Anisha

Sent on 10/25/2019

Matthew & Dana Maneri · Married on 09/02/2018

Terrific, wedding of our dreams!

Albina and the Lombardi family, have been a staple on Long Island my entire life it was only fitting that our wedding would be at Lombardi’s! Great food , terrific atmosphere, huge room that can fit a party of any size, they really worked with us to give us a great value. This is a family owned an operated business, there is always a member of the family overseeing your event which to me makes a huge difference, this was the perfect place for our wedding, I suggest you stop in and let them wow you like they did us!

Sent on 03/06/2019

Lori · Married on 03/19/2016

Our wedding was PERFECT! From the start, the planning process was easy. Every single staff member was incredible. The food was amazing, especially the cocktail hour. I highly recommend this place!

Sent on 03/30/2016

maria · Married on 10/17/2015

Villa Lombardis is a perfect place to celebrate the most special day of your life. Every bride wants everything to be perfect on her wedding day. Choosing Villa Lombardis as your venue, you will get what you always dreamed and imagined your day would be like. From the first day up until “the day”, myself and family were treated so wonderfully. We had so much confidence with the whole staff who were so friendly, patient and organized. They made us feel like family. Kevin went above and beyond to make me feel special for my wedding day. Everything that I requested, I received. He even made it a point to stop by the bride and groom table during our wedding to say hello and congratulations to us. My guest were blown away with each and every detail of Villa Lombardis especially all the delicious food. The cocktail hour…my guests will never forget! Maryanne…many hugs and kisses to you for making sure I was comfortable during the whole wedding. I still can’t stop thinking of the whole experience. You truly made our wedding magical. Thank you so much.

Maria & Tony
    10-17-15

Sent on 10/21/2015

Lora · Married on 05/16/2015

Great place, always top notch service. We just got married at villa lombardis on October 24th, 2015. Kevin was our salesman and I assure you this guy is a gem. He was so helpful through the whole process and am so glad we met him and used villa for our event. Everything went according to plan and on time. Kathy, our maitre d, was patient and understanding. She handles several issues that came up with grace the party never skipped a beat. We had a great time and would recommend to anyone. Thank you VIlla!!

Sent on 10/30/2015

Jesica · Married on 04/17/2015

Villa Lombardi's staff are beyond fabolous from my Matree D that night and the servers, I felt like a princess . My guest were beyond amazed from the ballroom , service and everything else. Everything was perfect and I do recommend this venue for weddings!!!

Sent on 04/22/2016
  • F

Frances · Married on 03/28/2015

I had the best experience at Villa Lombardi's for our wedding. I met with Kevin at Villa Lombardi's who was super accommodating and respected the vision I had for our wedding. The day of my wedding it was perfect even though the weather wasn't it snowed. The staff was great with my fiance and I and our family. Everyone kept talking about how great the food and service was. I definitely would recommend this venue.

Sent on 07/07/2015

Jaime & Gennaro · Married on 08/30/2014

Absolutely a pleasure we will DEFINITELY be doing future events here. Everytime we think of Villa we smile. There is not one thing that wasn't equivelant to perfection ! We love you all and appreciate the honest effort and patience you put in to truly make our event an unforgettable experience. The food delicious, staff fantastic , memories...priceless ! We love you all !

Sent on 01/02/2015

We LOVE Villa Lombardi's!!! My husband and I cannot recommend this venue enough. We are extremely satisfied with our wedding day and the service Villa Lombardi's provided us and our guests. Our banquet manager, Jennifer Rodriguez, "wow-ed" us from the moment we walked in. She showed us everything the venue had to offer and was completely honest and flexible. She provided us with all information upfront regarding food pricing and upgrades and what we would be getting for our money, so we would be able to take it home, review it, and make our decisions. She made us feel comfortable and was truly, genuinely concerned with our wedding plans throughout our engagement. She knew exactly who we were every time we stepped through the door, and always remembered personal information about our wedding (colors, theme, honeymoon location, etc.) She even called us after our wedding to check in and make sure everything went as planned, and to wish us well on our honeymoon. Our maitre 'd, Ashley, was beyond phenomenal. She made sure the day ran perfectly and smoothly down to the smallest detail - and even made sure we had a drink in hand at all times! Throughout our entire planning process, Lombardi's was easy to contact and was able to answer any and all questions we had. Our guests have not stopped raving about the food, the professionalism of the staff, and how beautiful our ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception were at Lombardi's. Our wedding day was everything we wished for and more! Thank you!!

Sent on 07/29/2014
  • Drew

Drew · Married on 02/08/2014

Amazing absolutely amazing everything I could of asked! The hall is so lovely, the food was tasty, the staff was attentive!

Sent on 02/12/2014

jennifer · Married on 08/27/2011

wedding was amazing they made sure we got exactly what we paid for the food was out of this world and the place is just beautiful able to take pictures there rather than paying to go somewhere else.

Sent on 10/05/2011

Jen · Married on 08/07/2011

I attended 2 Fire Department Installation Dinners at Villa's and at the first one I walked in and said, "I want to get married here." I never though it would be in our price range, but thankfully it was. We booked with Craig (not sure that he even works there anymore because we never saw him after that). He was a bit a of used car salesman, and almost made me not want to be at Villa's, but I'm so glad his attitude didn't make me change my mind.

For all the details we worked with AnnMarie - who was super honest with us and so patient. She spent a lot of time with us making sure we were happy with every little detail.

Our wedding was flawless! The food was incredible and so much of it. We did a Viennese hour (the spread not the extra time) and it was amazing. We came home with so much left over. We also got to bring home meals (without having to ask) for the few people who did not show up.

Bridal suite had a nice assortment of food & our bridal attendant was great - she helped my MOH bustle my dress without us even having to ask. Our maitre'd was also great and kept things running smoothly and on time.

Our family and friends can't stop talking about it. My cousin's husband even said that it was better than his first wedding to a debutante at the Four Seasons!

Sent on 08/18/2011

Michelle · Married on 07/24/2011

.."The best wedding I've ever been to by far.." is what people were saying after my wedding!! The food and amount of food was outstanding. The cocktail hour was incredible. The room schematic was set up exactly how I described it and everything was exactly what I had asked for. The matire'ds were amazing. They treated my husband and I like royalty and our bridal party as well. They made sure we always had food and drinks, basically bussled my dress with my maid of honor, and packed up the entire bridal suite at the end of the wedding for us. Albina was a perfect asset to our wedding day as well. Albina was extremely organized, sat with us for 2 hours going over every detail, room schematics, and did all of our seating with us. This was my 2nd wedding at a Lombardi's venue and I look forward to more! Would highly recommend this venue for any event especially a venue!! Thank you to all Villa's staff for making my wedding day perfect! :)

Sent on 08/15/2011
  • Gina

Gina · Married on 06/02/2011

I have dreamed of having my wedding at Villa since I was in a fashion show there at 12 years old. I never even thought it would be possible and we almost did not even look there, as I thought it would be out of our price range. I was afraid of going in there knowing I could not have it. That was 2 and half years ago. Our experience with the Lombardi's was out of this world. Not only did they give us the most for our money, but every single person we encountered there made us feel at home. The hall is immaculate inside and out! Our wedding was flawless, they did a fantastic job at making my dreams come true. All we keep hearing is how amazing the food was and how beautiful the room looked. I'm so happy we chose to celebrate the best day of our life here.

Sent on 06/18/2011

Joy · Married on 05/07/2011

When I first walked into Villa Lombardi's I was so taken aback by the sheer beauty of the main foyer. I whispered to my now husband we should turn around now before I fall in love with the place, because there was no way we could afford it. I'm glad he didn't listen! To my surprise, after meeting with Albina, one of the catering managers, we walked out of Villa's with a whole new vision of my wedding day, at a price we actually could afford. And I will say, definitely, we had the wedding of my dreams! The hall looked gorgeous, on a beautiful spring day, setting the scene for a wedding that some people told me was "one of the best, if not the best, wedding they had ever been to." I know that is largely in part to Villa's and the outstanding service they provided to everyone that day. The food was excellent- artistic, delicious, and decadent- everyone was talking about the food during the wedding and still now too! All the wait staff did a great job, very attentive. From my point of view, I have to say I was so impressed with my maitre 'd, Courtney, who everytime I turned around, had exactly what I needed before I could finish the sentence. She was exceptional- her unwavering focus allowed me to enjoy my wedding with no worries. The wedding day went so smoothly.

Not only were we pleased with the final result, we also had an excellent experience planning the event with Albina, whose attention to detail and all of our requests led to the success of our day. Albina guided us from start to finish, always calming me down. I always felt assured that I was in good hands working with Albina. She is knowlegable, helpful, and made a lot of great suggestions, trying to help us save money where we could. Albina was also very patient, always explaining things carefully, making sure I understood, whether it was about the cost, or a table setting, or just educating me on how a wedding is put together! She made the whole process seamless, and was very easy to work with.

Overall, my husband and I, our families, and our guests had only positive things to say about our venue choice. All I can say is thank you!

Sent on 06/22/2011

Michelle · Married on 05/23/2010

food was incredible

Sent on 05/24/2010
  • Marissa

Marissa · Married on 10/17/2009

We are so happy we were able to celebrate our very special day at Villa Lombardis.
    My husbands mother lives near there and I always thought Villa Lombardi's would be WAY out of our price range for a wedding. Well we went in there to look at it just for the heck of it. Once we got to the price I started to tear up because it was MUCH MUCH cheaper than what I was expecting. Especially for allllll of the food they offer. They are very flexible and work with you until the end. Everything that night was absolutely perfect because of the wonderful staff at Villa Lombardi's. If you do go there meet with Jenny. She's the best!!

Sent on 11/12/2009

Sally · Married on 07/17/2009

Villa Lombardi's really did such a fabulous job! I am still hearing from guests how wonderful everything was - especially the food (and how much food there was!) We were soooo happy with everything they did!

Sent on 08/16/2009

Katie · Married on 10/12/2007

Actually we were at Lombardi's on the SOund i Port Jefferson. If you want a Beautiful water view setting with amazing service and food this is your place. The Venue was beautiful the staff was amazing and the food was beyond amazing...people are still talking about our wedding and the food and the place over 2 years later!

Sent on 12/11/2009

Jillian · Married on 06/01/2007

I always dreamed of having a big Italian wedding, the big part was never a problem because me and my husband have huge families but i needed the perfect venue that had amazing food and decor. Villa Lombardi was it!! They did an amazing job, there were absolutely no problems, The food was amazing and the room was beautiful!!! I would recomend villa lombardi 100%. 10 Days prior to the wedding i sat down with the coordinator and we discussed seating and timing for the vianese hour etc and the day of the wedding everything went according to plan. It was a truly perfect day!!

Sent on 06/12/2008