97 Reviews for Posh Floral Designs Inc

Samples (1)
Aisle Decor (1)
Altar Decor (1)
96 Posh Floral Designs Inc Reviews

Superb ! Our whole wedding was incredible but the flowers literally made it perfect! Cari knew exactly what I wanted . We will be back to see you all Soon Thanks so much !

Profile Picture Jenna , 12/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Kathleen and Kari were more than talented! Both were professional, experienced, and very accommodating. We had no problem trusting their judgement and vision. Our flowers and decor were beautiful! Thank you for helping to make our wedding a dream come true! Was a pleasure working with them over the last year and a half!!

Photo
Profile Picture Stefanie, 10/14/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I would highly recommend Kathleen at Posh ! When I was looking for a florist for my September wedding, someone mentioned Karri at Posh . I was not able to get an appointment with her on the one day I had off from work so I met with Kathleen and so glad I did , she immediately put me at ease with only 2 months from my wedding. She pulled flowers from their stock and put together the vintage style bouquet I was looking for and a centerpiece . We emailed back and forth countless times even after hours. She really went out of her way to make sure I got exactly what I wanted. On my wedding day everything was so beautiful to see it all together , I received so many compliments .I highly recommend Posh and Thank you again Kathleen!

Profile Picture Christine, 9/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Posh Floral is absolutely amazing! There are not words to articulate how great their designs and customer service are. Our expectations were exceeded and thanks to them, our wedding was incredibly beautiful. Our wedding bouquets were custom designed to exactly what we were looking for and the table centerpieces looked outstanding. I highly recommend using Posh Floral - they will cater to your requests and help you create the most breathtaking floral designs. It's also run by the two most incredible women in the business!

Profile Picture Rebecca, 8/25/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I can't tell you how happy we were with the amazing job Kathleen, Kari and the staff did on our
Nautical Wedding theme. Everyone loved the arrangements and bouquets. I would highly recommend this team for any event. They are a devoted, friendly, and talented group. Thank you for making our wedding even more beautiful.

Profile Picture Pamela, 6/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Posh Floral was the first florist that I went to for my wedding. I went there with limited knowledge about flowers but with a few insiration pictures. Kari was able to take exactly whatcha I was thinking and come up with bouquets and centerpieces that I would like. On the day of my wedding everything was absolutely perfect and I could not have asked for anything better. From the bouquets to the centerpiece people could not stop complimenting everything. The flowers looked perfect in the room and with all my bridesmaids dresses. I am over the moon happy with everything and I cannot wait to see the pictures from my photographer. working with Posh Floral on the months leading up to my wedding and on the day of was full of communication, comfort and help to make my day perfect! Thank you for all your hard work!

Profile Picture Danielle, 5/28/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Did a great job for your wedding this past March. Great value, professional, easy to work with. Highly recommended.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 3/19/17, 5 Reviews
4.3

I was feeling very nervous at times with this vendor. I truly didn't know exactly what I wanted and when I figured it out, it ended up costing more. However the end product was amazing! If you know EXACTLY what you want then I say go with this vendor however if you are not to sure then, wait until you know. My husband and myself were offered a price when we sat down with them and it was a great price however they told us if we walked out, we would not be offered the same amount again. We did not like that too much but we went with it. It was hard to get answers from them at times but like I said we were happy with the end result.

Profile Picture Krishtian, 12/2/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Delivery, Set Up, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements

I'm writing this review on behalf of my daughter Nicole Gabel who got married 9/24/16 Posh Florist in Oakdale N.Y. was amazing.The centerpieces,bouquets,and the real roses on the wedding cake were truly spectacular..People are still talking about it.The flair and creativity did make this day so beautiful..I will recommend them to any bride who will be getting married..I'm the mother and i am so very happy with everything..I want to thank them so very much..

Profile Picture Grace, 9/24/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Posh was great to work with! I knew nothing about flowers going into this but they helped me design my bouquets the way I wanted and they turned out beautiful!! My Table flowers were the high style and I was so happy they were just like she said they would be.They were easy to work with and I felt like I had nothing to worry about with them! Anyone having a wedding should go see them.

Profile Picture Steph , 6/11/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements

Kari is a creative genius. She understood my vision and turned it into a reality. The flowers made my day...they were so dreamy and beautiful. I received so many compliments on the centerpieces and my bouquet was exactly what I wanted. I would hire Posh again in a heartbeat.

Profile Picture Courtney, 5/22/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Posh Floral Designs was the first florist I looked at for my wedding and I booked with them on the spot! Not only were they very affordable and but they took their time with me at the appointment to go over every single detail. Kari and Kathleen were very professional and were always there to answer any questions I had. My bouquet was absolutely gorgeous! It was exactly how I envisioned (with plenty of bling!) and my centerpieces came out exactly how I wanted them too, they were beautiful! Posh definitely exceeded my expectations and I would highly recommend them to anyone getting married.

Profile Picture Jackie, 5/20/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I cannot recommend Posh enough. Their design was stunning, and the prices were so reasonable!! I would definitely recommend to any bride out there.

Profile Picture User7344209, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

They were very helpful in offering suggestions for centerpieces and bouquets.

Profile Picture User6637723, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Kari, Kathleen and Posh staff exceeded our expectations. They made our wedding day that much more exciting, taking my few ideas and working them into the entire theme flawlessly. Kari is truly talented, creative, professional, and fun to work with

Profile Picture Michel, 4/3/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

The arrangements were beautiful and just what I wanted. I would come here again and have recommended to friends.

Profile Picture Sabrina, 4/2/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

I used posh floral design for my March 2016 wedding. My flowers were absolutely gorgeous!! The centerpieces were above and beyond what I imagined. My bouquets were big and full. Everyone commented on how beautiful they were. After my wedding, my bridesmaids and I put our bouquets in water and they lasted all week. Cari and Kathleen were very professional and easy to work with. They gave me exactly what I asked for and I couldn't be happier with the outcome.

Profile Picture Miriam, 3/18/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Bouquets, Corsages, Table Arrangements, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up

I highly recommend them to anyone looking for a wedding florist . Kari is phenom at her job ! This is definitely the kind of work she should be doing as she is amazing at it . She did my wedding in feb and I'm still getting compliments . Thank you for making our day beautiful .

Profile Picture Kate, 2/6/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

We did a winter theme and was worried it would look washed out but Cari assured us that will be all lit up with the hanging candles and she was right, The room looked so beautiful . We couldnt have been happier. We really loved everything

Profile Picture Clair, 1/8/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

I cannot say enough positive things about Posh. I loved Karis spirit and enthusiasm from the beginning. We continually consulted with each other throughout until my wedding day and she always had such great ideas even with my last minute changes. We had many compliments all night on all the flowers and our bouquets

Profile Picture Hannah, 1/3/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

My wedding was December 27th, 2015. Posh Floral Designs was the only place I looked for flowers, as they were recommended to me by a friend who also used them for her wedding a year prior. At my initial meeting, I felt comfortable enough not to go anywhere else. I sat down with both Kathleen and Kari to choose the flowers I would need and like to have. I wasn't sure what I really wanted for my centerpieces so Kari gave her professional opinion to see what I'd like best. I did some more looking on Pinterest and settled on simple, but classy Calla Lillies. They changed my order after visiting them to leave the balance. In addition, I was going to need an additional centerpiece as I had one more table added to my floor plan, they were so accommodating and helpful when this occurred. On the day of the wedding, everything was set up perfectly, although I did not get to see my customized mini Christmas tree, as it was placed on the escort table and I must have overlooked it! I hope my photographer got a shot of it. The flowers were delivered to my house promptly and every boutonniere and bouquet was even labeled for each wedding party member. All the flowers were beautiful! I absolutely loved my bouquet! I was extremely pleased with their service. If you use Posh Floral Designs you will not be disappointed!

Profile Picture Ashley, 12/27/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Kari and her staff did an amazing job on taking my vision and creating perfection! The bouquets and centerpieces were beautiful !

Profile Picture Lisa, 11/8/15, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

We were very happy with how our bouquets and centerpieces came out.Kari is a great designer and so easy to work with. I would definitely tell anyone getting married to go to her.We saw a sample at another florist that wasn't what I asked for. When I saw Karis sample I knew she that she knew what we wanted.Im sure anyone would be very happy to go to Posh.

Profile Picture Tiffany, 11/6/15, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Thank you so much for the most beautiful flowers . When we walked in it took my breath away . You were so right to add the light lavender. From fri my flowers are still alive ! You all were so great . I can't thank you enough ! Marissa and David Pelico

Profile Picture Melissa, 10/16/15, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

I couldn't have been happier with our flowers for our wedding!Kari was so helpful and really worked with us to come up with the best look based on what we wanted. and for our budget. My guests complimented me all night on my flowers. The flowers were so fresh ,everyone took home the centerpieces and later said they lasted a week. My bouquet was cascading and exquisite. From now on I will only use posh for all my parties. Just the best!

Jenna Luteri