584 stewart ave, Bethpage, NY 11714 Map · Phone number

About Beautiful Beginnings Flowers

Beautiful Beginnings Flowers

Let our flowers speak your words

At Beautiful Beginnings Flowers we pride ourselves in our floral artistry, cutting edge designs, and above all customer service that is second to none.

We guarantee on your contract that one of the two wedding floral experts whom you have been working with from initial consultation, will hands on design your wedding flowers and will do your actual delivery and set up.

Book a consultation with us and experience what makes Beautiful Beginnings Flowers the superior choice for wedding décor!

516-933-2525

Beautiful Beginnings Flowers 4
  • Lisa

Lisa Catherine · Married on 06/04/2019

Affordable elegance!

After reaching out to 12 different florists for quotes, Beautiful Beginnings was the only company that listened to our vision and did not try to upsell us over our budget. Lori and Jen were able to work with us and give us everything we needed for our on-site ceremony, bouquets, corsages, boutonnieres and reception centerpieces. We met with them several times leading up to the wedding and felt completely accommodated with all of the details and gave us a flexible payment schedule. Everything they created for our wedding was gorgeous! With their help, we created two styles of centerpieces that were elegant, simple and stunning. The flowers were all fresh and high quality, so fresh that they lasted in our home and our family members homes for a full week after to enjoy.

Sent on 04/17/2019
  • Marianna

Marianna · Married on 06/02/2019

Breathtaking flowers!

Jenn and Lori work with your vision and are super accommodating and reasonable. My bouquet was stunning. They helped my vision come together and I would recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 06/06/2019
  • samantha

samantha · Married on 05/17/2019

Truly a hidden gem in the florist world

I truly don't even remember how I found this vendor- it was a random internet search and they were close to where I lived. I worked from beginning to end with Jenn, who is amazing. She listened to my budget and even gave me multiple options for my flowers based on my higher end budget all the way to my lower end. My flowers EXCEEDED my expectations. Every time I emailed, I received a response within hours. My sample viewing was exactly what I got on my wedding day. It just proves you do not need to spend thousands upon thousands of dollars to get really amazing flowers. All you need is someone who is passionate and talented at what they do, which Beautiful Beginnings is. Book them!

Sent on 05/29/2019

Beautiful Beginnings Flowers FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 150.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 75.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 12.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit, Wholesale/Bulk

• 584 stewart ave Bethpage, 11714 See on map