Aster & Fir

2023 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2023 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,500 Typical Price

*PLEASE NOTE: aster & fir is on maternity leave!*

Any new inquiries for 2023 and 2024 will be answered in January - happy holidays!

Based in Bellmore, New York, Aster & Fir creates bespoke florals for weddings and other special occasions. The company is owned by Alexandra, who founded her company in her search for a more fulfilling career. She and her team's premium designs use unique blooms and foliage to communicate a feeling of warmth and happiness.

Aster & Fir covers events from Manhattan to the North Fork and beyond. They offer consultations and event design, helping you determine what flowers suit your vision best. They can even visit your chosen venue before the big day to ensure that their creations cohesively fit in. Other services include delivery, setup, and cleanup for your convenience. They encourage you to reach out for more information. They can't wait to talk flowers.

• Woman-owned

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$200

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$75

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$20

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$175

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$250

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$3,500

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Consultations

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Romantic
Rustic
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor

Message vendor

• BrianErica
    Brianerica P. Married on 10/08/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Gorgeous arrangements & kind service!

Alexandra was a DREAM to work with! She took my vision and made it reality. I'm not great at design, but told Alexandra the colors I loved, and that it was important to me to have hints of my grandmother's favorite flowers - and she pulled it off with our color scheme and everything! She noticed that I had updated our Pinterest board a few weeks out, and reached out to confirm what we wanted. She was so amazing and kind throughout the planning process, showed up on time, and I literally cried when I saw the bouquet it was so beautiful. Our bridesmaids loved their bouquets, and the centerpieces and candle details were gorgeous. OH! and our chuppa!!! Our chuppa was perfect and beautiful!!!
    Trisha M. Married on 07/07/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Would book again in a heartbeat!

Alexandra was the first and best florist to work with when planning our wedding! From the initial inquiry to the end of the wedding night, you can tell she genuinely puts her all and delivers with every event. I could tell she really listened to our vision while putting her own insights and suggestions. Giving her the creative freedom for this wedding was so easy because of how comfortable she made us feel. Would book her again for any future event. Thank you SO much aster & fir!
  • Chelsea
    Chelsea L. Married on 06/24/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Working with Alexandra was a dream!

Working with Alexandra was a dream! She is the sweetest, most organized and kept in touch throughout the year so we were always on the same page. Her vision was absolutely perfect and helped make our day beautiful- I loved the flowers so much I took them all home so I could look at them a few days longer. You won't be disappointed with Aster & Fir!!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2023 Winner

2878 Wilson Ave. Bellmore, NY Bellmore, NY, 11710

By appointment only.
Location of (Aster & Fir)

Other vendors in Long Island for your wedding