427 Route 25A, Rocky Point, NY 11778 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 26

About L.I. Nights Entertainment

L.I. Nights Entertainment is a full service DJ and Entertainment company who has been serving Long Island and the tri-state area for over 15 years. Our talented industry professionals are here to serve you and ensure that your special event is everything that you DREAMED it could be. Whether you're having a small gathering or extravagant gala event, we pay close attention to EVERY detail and cater to your personal preference .Your satisfaction and amazement are paramount and quite simply; Our Only Goal. Each event is tailored to fit your specific style.L.I. Nights Entertainment delivers a unique and personal service, treating every client like FAMILY. Our devoted staff is always willing to sit down and answer any questions or concerns you may have regarding your event.We are here to help you "CREATE AN EVENT THAT YOU WILL NEVER FORGET"

What We Offer:
We are a full-service DJ and Event Service. We offer 3 Wedding Packages or we can customize a package to suit your needs. Our services include:

• Polished MC's
  • Photo Montages
  • Illuminated DJ Booth Setups
  • Ceremony and Cocktail Sound Systems
Follow L.I. Nights Entertainment on

Other couples have also viewed

• Diamond Cut Productions

Videos 2 Videos

26 Reviews for L.I. Nights Entertainment

• Carolyn

Carolyn S. · Married on 06/04/2021

All around BEST DJ out there!

Chad and his team were so professional, fun, and helpful during the entire wedding and planning process. We did not know the first thing about picking specific songs for our wedding and Chad walked us through the entire process and has song recommendations for specific dances as well! The day of our wedding he worked closely with venue staff, photo/video, and the bridal party to help keep the timeline on track and help capture special moments. They even had to work around us moving our ceremony up by 20 mins to get it in before the rain and this all worked so smoothly that you would never know it was supposed to be any different. During the reception we had this amazing LED love sign in front of the DJ booth and had the cold sparks, it really added something extra special to our night and the guests were WOWed to say the least! We also worked with them to rent a mirror photo booth which was another highlight of the party! We have so many amazing photos of our friends and family! The whole crew was wonderful, and they kept the dance floor going all night, it was quite the dance party! All our guests cannot keep raving about how awesome their team was and how fun the wedding was. My sister has even already booked them for her wedding more than a year from ours! We cannot recommend LI Nights Entertainment enough for all your DJ needs! They really did play a huge part in making our wedding the most magical day possible!

Sent on 06/16/2021
  • Jamie

Jamie C. · Married on 09/06/2020

Our Favorite Wedding DJ!

We can’t express how happy we are that we decided to have LI Nights entertainment DJ our wedding this year. With all the uncertainty due to Covid, we were undecided on whether or not we needed a DJ for our 50 person wedding, but it was so worth it. Chad and his team were key in keeping our big day organized. To start, Chad was always available leading up to the event to talk through the schedule and music selection. Chad and Darren came early to set up and double-checked all of the sound systems for both the reception and ceremony before anyone arrived. Everything related to sound quality for both the ceremony and reception was perfect- things went so smooth, it was like they weren’t even there! On top of this, Chad was able to coordinate the entire night by providing cues for dinner, toasts, Covid related items (like wearing masks indoors) and other transition points.

Chad has performed at numerous events for our family, including my brother’s wedding, my best friend’s wedding, and my parent’s 60th birthday party. His entertainment service exceeded our expectations this year for what was possible given the restrictions. It is a testament to his quality that we keep coming back!

Sent on 09/19/2020
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 09/07/2019

1 word — AMAZING!!

Our wedding was Sept 7, 2019 and Chad & Jeremy absolutely killed it. Everyone is still raving about how good the music was. We wanted to raise the roof, club style bangers and they delivered! The cold sparklers were a huge hit and they look amazing in pictures. The rustic frontboard was perfect for our theme and I haven’t see many other DJ’s offering that. I think if I didn’t have Chad that day I prob would’ve been SO stressed out. He is incredibly organized and came up with a timeline for the day and it all worked out so perfectly. He did duties beyond an MC — he got me drinks when I needed them, he was our right hand man! I couldn’t be happier with choosing L.I. Nights for our special day. 11/10 stars 🤩 Thank you guys so much!!

Sent on 09/30/2019

L.I. Nights Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words Jessica. We had such an amazing time with you and your guests. Your crowd was ready to party from the first song we played. Thank again for allowing our company to be a part of your special day!

L.I. Nights Entertainment FAQ

• What is included in the starting price?
    Sound/PA System
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?
    Flat Screen
    Microphones
  • What music genres do you specialize in?
    Club
    Pop
    R&B/Soul
    Rock
    Top 40
  • What services do you offer?
    Do-Not-Play List
    Video Projection
  • What additional equipment do you offer?
    Flat Screen
    Photobooth
    Uplighting

• Red Carpet Limousine/ Coach Wedding Limos

Red Carpet Limousine/Coach highly recommends LI Nights Entertainment for all your events! They will keep you and all your guests UP and DANCING! They will play the music and songs that you prefer and you can also give them your playlist and they will customize it throughout your party! Chad is the most accommodating professional!! We HIGHLY recommend Chad and his team! You won't be disappointed!

• 427 Route 25A Rocky Point, NY, 11778 See on map
    6317919696 (Phone number)
    Location of (L.I. Nights Entertainment)