427 Route 25A, Rocky Point, NY 11778 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 25

About L.I. Nights Entertainment

L.I. Nights Entertainment is a full service DJ and Entertainment company who has been serving Long Island and the tri-state area for over 15 years. Our talented industry professionals are here to serve you and ensure that your special event is everything that you DREAMED it could be. Whether you're having a small gathering or extravagant gala event, we pay close attention to EVERY detail and cater to your personal preference .Your satisfaction and amazement are paramount and quite simply; Our Only Goal. Each event is tailored to fit your specific style.L.I. Nights Entertainment delivers a unique and personal service, treating every client like FAMILY. Our devoted staff is always willing to sit down and answer any questions or concerns you may have regarding your event.We are here to help you "CREATE AN EVENT THAT YOU WILL NEVER FORGET"

What We Offer:
We are a full-service DJ and Event Service. We offer 3 Wedding Packages or we can customize a package to suit your needs. Our services include:

• Polished MC's

• Videos 2

23 Reviews for L.I. Nights Entertainment

• Samantha

Samantha · Married on 10/21/2018

The PERFECT Entertainment Company!!

Completely amazing!!! We worked with Chad the last year leading up to our wedding and he is the most kindhearted, passionate person I could have hoped to have for our wedding day. Leading up he was responsive to text, call, e-mail, whatever came up or if we were in need of inspiration he was on top of it. I really appreciated his attention to detail not only as our entertainment but to the full wedding. Chad went on-site did a walk-through mapped everything out and was incredibly prepared for his set up and our additional vendors. He sent us templates to help map out formalities, music flow, song request and everything else we needed. He really took the time to understand what my husband and I wanted to hear, shared his professional experience and helped us create a detailed timeline for how the whole party should flow, my mind was blown by how passionate he was to making sure our day was perfect in every way. We had a unique venue with multiple rooms and also had an outdoor set up for the ceremony. He walked us through every detail of what we could do to maximize the space and keep the fun flowing. We had a friend get ordained for the ceremony and another friend play the violin for the ceremony processional. Chad made sure the sound system was set up for them while setting up his gear for the cocktail hour and reception which really made our lives easy. He even worked with my mom to put together a surprise picture montage that he played on the 2 TV's that came with the set up that was outstanding. Once the party was started, Chad was on the floor with a mic getting every excited to dance and kept the party going. Because of Chad and his team, our family and friends never left the dance floor which is exactly what we wanted. Everything was perfect- thank you so much Chad!

Sent on 10/29/2018

Nicolette · Married on 10/05/2018

Chad and Jeremy were BEYOND what we could have dreamed of! Words cannot describe how amazing him and Jeremy were. Our guests have been raving about them since the wedding! Music was SO important to us and Chad really took the time to understand the vibe we were going for, and he and Jeremy absolutely nailed it! Our dance floor and stage was packed the ENTIRE NIGHT ! Chad was very professional and organized throughout the entire process. On the night of our wedding it was like having an extra maitre' d! He was coming up to us asking how everything was going , asked if I needed anything to drink etc. He really took care of us. The night went so smoothly because of Chad being so organized, we didn’t have to worry about a thing ! I can’t recommend L.I Nights enough. thank you chad and Jeremy for making our special day so memorable!

Sent on 10/11/2018

Alexandra · Married on 09/07/2018

Chad made our wedding a night we will always remember. He followed every single request we had, and was very professional. He made our wedding exactly what we wanted it to be, and he orchestrated the whole night perfectly. We highly recommend Chad and his team, and would 100% use him for our next event.

Sent on 10/04/2018

L.I. Nights Entertainment FAQ

• What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, Flat Screen, Sound/PA System, MC, Microphones
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Club, Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What services do you offer? Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, Video Projection
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Flat Screen, Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

• Red Carpet Limousine/ Coach
    Red Carpet Limousine/ Coach Wedding Limos

Red Carpet Limousine/Coach highly recommends LI Nights Entertainment for all your events! They will keep you and all your guests UP and DANCING! They will play the music and songs that you prefer and you can also give them your playlist and they will customize it throughout your party! Chad is the most accommodating professional!! We HIGHLY recommend Chad and his team! You won't be disappointed!

• 427 Route 25A Rocky Point, NY, 11778 See on map