427-4 Route 25A, Rocky Point, NY 11778 Map · Phone number

27 Reviews for Red Carpet Limousine/ Coach

• Stefanie

Stefanie Musso · Married on 07/13/2019

Exceptional

Mike at Red Carpet is truly the best. The quality of service we have received is 2nd to none. From the over the top quality of limos and party buses to the top notch professionalism I could not be more ecstatic with our choice! This one is a no brainer folks if you want your dream day to be a dream come true go with Red Carpet!

Sent on 03/02/2019

Janelle · Married on 05/03/2016

I would choose Red Carpet Everytime.

I booked Red Carpet Limousine for my wedding which turned out perfect. The driver knew exactly where to go and showed up 15 minutes early to pick us up at hotel. The office staff were incredible and always answered any questions I had ( I had a ton ) and allowed me to make changes right up until the day before which was fantastic. We got a standard Wedding Package through them which is 4hrs and then added extra hours. It also included a bunch of extra's. I later recommended this company to a friend who also booked her wedding through them and the driver was exceptional. Even helped us climb a hill in our dresses to get photo's.

Sent on 08/31/2020

Red Carpet Limousine gave outstanding service on my wedding day. It was such a pleasure communicating with them, it was appreciated that the company is organized and has wonderful customer service. The week before my wedding, they let me know that I was able to get a free upgrade to a party bus for the bride and bridesmaids. It was truly a once in a lifetime experience for me and I absolutely loved it!

Thank you again for the pleasurable and stress-free experience, I will be sure to recommend your services to my friends who are getting married in the next year or two!

Sent on 08/01/2015

Red Carpet Limousine/ Coach FAQ

• What types of vehicles are in your fleet?
    SUV Limo
    Standard Limo
    Stretch Limo
    Motor Coach
    Party Bus
    Sedan
    Shuttle
    Van
  • Do you offer special types of transportation?
    Animals
  • Schedule permitting, which of the following driving services do you provide?
    Round Trip
    One-Way Trip
    Multi-Locations
  • Typically, what is the minimum rental time required to book your services during peak season?
    No Min.
  • Which of the following amenities are your vehicles equipped with?
    Bar
    Premium Stereo System
    Privacy Partition
    Red Carpet Service

• L.I. Nights Entertainment Wedding DJs

I have been recommending Mike and his amazing staff of professionals at Red Carpet Limousine and Coach for over 10 Years now. When we send all of our L.I.Nights Entertainment clients to Red Carpet, they're always thrilled with their outstanding service and state of the art luxory vehicles. Our customers rave about Red Carpet Limousines and Coach and we proudly recommend their quality company to everyone.

• The Chateau Coindre Hall Banquet Halls

Red Carpet Limousine/ Coach has been a preferred vendor of Coindre Hall and Lessing's for many years now and they never disappoint! They have anything possible to accommodate your needs for your special day and really are a pleasure to work with! We would recommend them to anyone looking for special event transportation.

• Three Village Inn Mansion Weddings

Red Carpet Limousine is one of the highest ranked vendors for our company. We suggest them to all of our incoming brides and grooms and never have any regrets! They are a pleasure to work with and consistently meet and exceed our expectations!

• 427-4 Route 25A Rocky Point, NY, 11778 See on map
    Location of (Red Carpet Limousine/ Coach)