427 Route 25A, Rocky Point, NY 11778 Map · Phone number

26 Reviews for Red Carpet Limousine/ Coach

• Stefanie

Stefanie Musso · Getting married on 07/13/2019

Exceptional

Mike at Red Carpet is truly the best. The quality of service we have received is 2nd to none. From the over the top quality of limos and party buses to the top notch professionalism I could not be more ecstatic with our choice! This one is a no brainer folks if you want your dream day to be a dream come true go with Red Carpet!

Sent on 03/02/2019

Red Carpet Limousine gave outstanding service on my wedding day. It was such a pleasure communicating with them, it was appreciated that the company is organized and has wonderful customer service. The week before my wedding, they let me know that I was able to get a free upgrade to a party bus for the bride and bridesmaids. It was truly a once in a lifetime experience for me and I absolutely loved it!

Thank you again for the pleasurable and stress-free experience, I will be sure to recommend your services to my friends who are getting married in the next year or two!

Sent on 08/01/2015
  • Bride2Be

ToniAnn · Married on 09/20/2013

Red Carpet was such a great choice. Their price was competitive, the service was professional, the vehicle (party bus) was clean and the driver was on time and pleasant. Working with Barbara in the office was always a great experience. I use Red Carpet any time I need limo transportation and they never disappoint. I definitely recommend using Red Carpet for your wedding.

Sent on 10/14/2013

• L.I. Nights Entertainment
    L.I. Nights Entertainment Wedding DJs

I have been recommending Mike and his amazing staff of professionals at Red Carpet Limousine and Coach for over 10 Years now. When we send all of our L.I.Nights Entertainment clients to Red Carpet, they're always thrilled with their outstanding service and state of the art luxory vehicles. Our customers rave about Red Carpet Limousines and Coach and we proudly recommend their quality company to everyone.

• The Chateau Coindre Hall
    The Chateau Coindre Hall Banquet Halls

Red Carpet Limousine/ Coach has been a preferred vendor of Coindre Hall and Lessing's for many years now and they never disappoint! They have anything possible to accommodate your needs for your special day and really are a pleasure to work with! We would recommend them to anyone looking for special event transportation.

• Three Village Inn
    Three Village Inn Mansion Weddings

Red Carpet Limousine is one of the highest ranked vendors for our company. We suggest them to all of our incoming brides and grooms and never have any regrets! They are a pleasure to work with and consistently meet and exceed our expectations!

• 427 Route 25A Rocky Point, 11778 See on map