North Fork Bridal Shoppe

5768 Route 25A - Unit R, Wading River, NY 11792 Map · Phone number · Visit website

5 Reviews for North Fork Bridal Shoppe

Christine · Married on 09/29/2020

Only Place to go

I ended up getting the recommendation to come here from a coworker. It was truly an amazing experience and I ended up finding the dress and didn't have to look any further. You have their undivided attention from the moment you walk in and are greeted warmly by the staff which was personalized by a welcome sign. They really add that personal touch and listen to what you are looking for. I love that they have a screen where you can also see the back of your dress. They are amazing to work with and are not pushy and really want you to be happy. I even came back and got an engagement shoot dress here from a sample sale. Everything worked out smoothly which was particularly comforting during these crazy COVID times.

Sent on 12/09/2020

North Fork Bridal Shoppe's reply:

What gorgeous photos! Congratulations you looked amazing in your dress and we are so thankful you chose to shop with us!

Kaitlyn Z. · Married on 09/13/2020

Strongly Recommend

I found my dress at North Fork Bridal almost instantly. Everyone who works there is extremely professional, very helpful and SO nice! My dress was perfect! The alterations were also perfect and I fell in love with my dress even more! Strongly recommend going here to look for a wedding dress!

Sent on 09/23/2020

North Fork Bridal Shoppe's reply:

Thank you Kaitlyn! We are so glad you had a great experience with us and that you love your dress! Congratulations and cheers to a lifetime of happiness!

• 5768 Route 25A - Unit R Wading River, 11792 See on map
    Location of (North Fork Bridal Shoppe)