Francine's Bridal Accessories

Sayville, NY View map Visit website

When your're planning for the most special day of your life, the last thing you need to do is run from store to store for your bridal accessories. That's why Francine's Bridal Experience is the first stop for savvy brides. Francine's carries a vast selection of bridal accessories, including headpieces, veils,bride and bridal party jewelry, handbags, shoes, money bags,ring pillows, flower girl baskets, hair jewelry, and much more! The warm and friendly staff also takes care of your hair and makeup for that special day, including placement of your headpiece and veil at a location of your choice. We offer personalized service to brides-to-be is Francine's specialty. "we take tremendous pride in our quality 5 star customer service.

Who do you provide services for?

Bride
Bridesmaids
Flower Girls
Mother of the Bride
Mother of the Groom
Ring Bearers

Which of the following services do you provide?

Full Customization
Trunk Shows

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Belts
Garters
Hair Accessories
Jewelry
Shoes
Veils

What is your return policy?

Exchanges
Final Sales

• Caterina
    Caterina Married on 11/10/2019

Best decision!

My mom got me a gift certificate to visit Francine's Bridal. When I finally had the chance to make an appointment, Francine took care of me! She spent more than 2 hours with me and went through veils and jewelry. I already had an earring/necklace set that my fiancé gave to me, but Francine was able to match the bracelet to the set. She also matched my veil to my dress by looking at photos. I loved the head piece that she helped me find and I can't wait to use it again in the future! Francine is very generous and will give a great discount. I also brought in my sister a few days before my wedding and bought her a necklace and earrings from Francine! She looked gorgeous! Thank you, Francine!
  • Chelsea
    Chelsea Married on 09/28/2018

Best decision ever

Francine and Gina were absolutely amazing and so helpful when it came to picking out jewelry for both myself and my bridal party! They took the time to view pictures of my dress as well as my bridesmaid dresses to help choose which items were best. Everyone loveddd their jewelry and I was so glad I went to them! The cherry on top is that they wrap the items so beautifully when it is time to pick everything up! It made gifting everything even easier when dealing with last minute wedding stress!
    April Married on 05/01/2018
    Francine and Gina are so personable and knowledgeable! After stressing over a veil, Francine's saved the day. I was able to show a picture of my gown and they knew exactly what would compliment it. I absolutely loved my royal veil. The women were nice enough to special order sandals for me in two sizes to be sure I was comfortable with the fit. We purchased jewelry as well as other accessories and could not have been happier. Francine and Gina were always so accommodating. It is so nice to have a reputable boutique in town. We cannot thank Francine's enough for being such an important part to completing our look!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

79 south main street Sayville, 11782
Location of (Francine's Bridal Accessories)

Other vendors in Long Island for your wedding