79 south main street, Sayville, NY 11782 Map · Phone number

About Francine's Bridal Accessories

When your're planning for the most special day of your life, the last thing you need to do is run from store to store for your bridal accessories. That's why Francine's Bridal Experience is the first stop for savvy brides. Francine's carries a vast selection of bridal accessories, including headpieces, veils,bride and bridal party jewelry, handbags, shoes, money bags,ring pillows, flower girl baskets, hair jewelry, and much more! The warm and friendly staff also takes care of your hair and makeup for that special day, including placement of your headpiece and veil at a location of your choice. We offer personalized service to brides-to-be is Francine's specialty. "we take tremendous pride in our quality 5 star customer service.

Follow Francine's Bridal Accessories on

Francine's Bridal Accessories 5
  • Chelsea

Chelsea · Married on 09/28/2018

Best decision ever

Francine and Gina were absolutely amazing and so helpful when it came to picking out jewelry for both myself and my bridal party! They took the time to view pictures of my dress as well as my bridesmaid dresses to help choose which items were best. Everyone loveddd their jewelry and I was so glad I went to them! The cherry on top is that they wrap the items so beautifully when it is time to pick everything up! It made gifting everything even easier when dealing with last minute wedding stress!

Francine's Bridal Accessories 6
    Francine's Bridal Accessories 7
    Francine's Bridal Accessories 8
    Francine's Bridal Accessories 9
    Francine's Bridal Accessories 10

April · Married on 05/01/2018

Francine and Gina are so personable and knowledgeable! After stressing over a veil, Francine's saved the day. I was able to show a picture of my gown and they knew exactly what would compliment it. I absolutely loved my royal veil. The women were nice enough to special order sandals for me in two sizes to be sure I was comfortable with the fit. We purchased jewelry as well as other accessories and could not have been happier. Francine and Gina were always so accommodating. It is so nice to have a reputable boutique in town. We cannot thank Francine's enough for being such an important part to completing our look!

Kristin · Married on 12/29/2017

Francine and Gina were so easy to work with and made everything so much fun! I went tonight with my mom to look for jewelry and possibly shoes for my wedding. Not only was I able to find everything that I needed, but my mom was able to find her jewelry as well! They made the experience so much fun and enjoyable, allowing me to try on everything. They even found a headpiece and veil similar to mine and dressed me up so I could see it all together with the jewelry. I can't say enough nice things about them and their store. If you need any accessories for the day of or any other event you will not be disappointed at Francine's.

Award

Francine's Bridal Accessories FAQ

• Who do you provide services for? Bride, Bridesmaids, Flower Girls, Mother of the Bride, Mother of the Groom, Ring Bearers
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Shoes, Veils

• 79 south main street Sayville, NY 11782 See on map