About Lotus Bridal

Lotus Bridal offers a unique collection of bridal lines that radiate beauty, elegance and style. With personal and professional attention, a bride can leisurely browse through an exquisite collection of bridal gowns, accessories and dresses for the entire bridal party.

Our commitment to our customers is impeccable service, utmost quality, and reasonable prices. Our boutique is designed to offer the customer a relaxing and comfortable environment to shop. We are here not only to help you find your dream wedding gown but also to lend support and advice to any wedding related inquiries you may have. Please call us to make an appointment for an amazing bridal shopping experience.

Categories: Wedding Dress

Sample Sales (4)
Garters (4)
Undergarments (4)
Plus Size Gowns (3)

From the very first moment I walked into Lotus Bridal I was captivated by the beauty of the salon. The captivation continued with the unbelievable customer service the provided. Ashley was incredible and patient during my walk-in, and just as sincere and kind during my first official appointment. The same goes for every young lady that answered the phone for every question that I had. Thank you Lotus Bridal for making the dress shopping experience so sweet!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Dora Ines, 9/7/19, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I have always loved the designer Enzoani and all the dresses in their collection. Once I heard Lotus Bridal was having a trunk show, I knew I couldn't pass up this opportunity. This was the first time I was trying on wedding gowns. As I approached the store, I was feeling nervous, anxious and excited. Valerie welcomed my mom and I with a great smile. I had showed her several styles I had saved on my phone and I was extremely happy to hear they had all the styles in stock for me to try on. Throughout the process, Valeria was professional, helpful and all in all amazing! She did not rush me nor made me feel uncomfortable. It did take me a little while to say yes to the dress, but I am soooo happy i did! I love my dress and the Lotus Bridal team helped the whole way!

View Vendor Response

29 Photos

1822 Avenue U, Brooklyn, NY 11229   See On Map
718-332-4385 (phone)
141 East Jericho Turnpike, Mineola, NY 11501   See On Map
Lotus Bridal is a wedding bridal salon from Brooklyn, NY. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Manhattan, Staten Island, and Long Island. Lotus Bridal is a professional wedding bridal salon that has been part of the New York City wedding industry for 10 years. We specialize in providing wedding gowns and bridesmaids dresses in every style for every bride.