Lotus Bridal Reviews

441 | Mineola, NY

441 Reviews for Lotus Bridal

Dora Ines · Getting married on 09/09/2023

From the very first moment I walked into Lotus Bridal I was captivated by the beauty of the salon. The captivation continued with the unbelievable customer service the provided. Ashley was incredible and patient during my walk-in, and just as sincere and kind during my first official appointment. The same goes for every young lady that answered the phone for every question that I had. Thank you Lotus Bridal for making the dress shopping experience so sweet!

Sent on 03/20/2017

Lotus Bridal's reply:

Thank you so much for your beautiful review. We're happy to provide you with the best bridal experience from start to finish :)
  • Melissa

Melissa Walsh · Getting married on 02/06/2023

Dream Dress at Lotus Bridal

Had an amazing experience at Lotus Bridal. Emily, my consultant, was very patient and listened to my vision for my dream dress. The store is beautiful and has an amazing selection of dresses. I can't wait for my dress to come in!

Sent on 06/22/2020
  • Samantha

Samantha Gottlieb · Getting married on 12/04/2022

The most AMAZING experience!

My wedding dress shopping at Lotus Bridal was beyond perfect - even with the new COVID restrictions!

The appointment was everything I hoped for and more! My consultant, Emily understood my style right away and was super helpful at picking out dresses for me to try on. She was respectful of my budget and was responsive to mine and my mom and sister's needs.

I went to the store today not thinking I would say yes to a dress BUT with Emily's help and the amazing prices at Lotus, I would have been stupid not to! I found the most perfect dress and when I was unsure if I should say yes, Emily set the scene for me which made me and my guests sob. At that point, we knew this was the dress and this was the store we wanted to work with.

I am looking forward to all of my fittings and would highly recommend this store!!

Sent on 06/29/2020

Lauren T · Getting married on 08/11/2022

Lotus Bridal is AMAZING!

I had such a wonderful experience at Lotus! Aenlly helped me both times I went to the boutique and she helped me find my dream wedding dress! I cannot begin to thank her for her kindness, patience, and for truly making me feel so comfortable. I had appointments to go check out two other locations but after the first appointment with Aenlly I knew I had to purchase my dress there. I cannot wait until next year when I get to see my dream dress!

Sent on 08/10/2020
  • ARIEL

Ariel Catalanotti · Getting married on 07/06/2022

Lotus Bridal is amazing!!

Aenlly was amazing! She was patient and listened to every detail that I wanted for my perfect dress and she found me the perfect dress! It is everything I was looking for and more! This was the second bridal salon I went to and with Aenlly's help, I found the perfect dress and I said Yes to the dress right there. I recommend Lotus Bridal 200%!

Sent on 06/20/2020

Joanne Dambrosi · Getting married on 04/04/2022

Amazing experience!

I had the best experience at Lotus bridal! Emily helped me find my dream dress! From the moment I emailed them to inquire about a few dresses they were so helpful! All the dresses I had asked them about via email where all waiting for me in the dressing room upon my arrival. Emily was so patient will all my questions and knew exactly what I was looking for. I cant wait for my dress to arrive!

Sent on 08/03/2020
  • Samantha

Samantha Chiauzzi · Getting married on 01/04/2022

Great Experience!

It was the first and only place that I went and I found my dream dress right away! I worked with Olivia and Melissa, they are both amazing! But really all of the girls who work there are great and really know their stuff. Not only did I get my wedding dress there, but my mom, grandmother, flower and bridesmaids all got their dresses here as well and the turn around time is great also. If you're looking for your dream dress, I suggest coming here first, you won't regret it!

Sent on 01/16/2020

Lotus Bridal's reply:

You are so sweet, Samantha!
    Thank you so much for your wonderful review about Olivia and Melissa at Lotus Bridal! We are so happy that you've had an amazing experience with us when you came to our bridal salon to look for your wedding dress as well as mother and grandmother of the bride, flower girl and bridesmaid dresses. Congratulations on saying yes to your gorgeous dress and you are such a beautiful bride!

Alessia Siracusano · Getting married on 12/18/2021

Amazing experience

Had an AMAZING experience at Lotus Bridal. They have a beautiful selection of dresses. The salon is impeccably clean and aesthetically pleasing. My consultant Nicole is was attentive, creative, and had a grasp of what I liked. I would highly recommend Lotus Bridal!!!

Sent on 07/20/2020
  • ALEXANDRA

Alexandra Tzeroya · Getting married on 12/03/2021

The best store

I had an amazing experience at Lotus Bridal. They have a HUGE selection of Bridal dresses. The customer service was very personal, patient and so nice. They took there time with me and did not pressure me into anything. This is the place to go to get your wedding dress and everything else!

Sent on 10/05/2019

Hi Alexandra,
    Congratulations on saying yes to your incredibly stunning dress! We are so happy to hear that we went above and beyond to make sure that you get the best customer service. It is a pleasure to play a big part in your special day.

Sandra Lombardi · Getting married on 11/20/2021

Amazing!

I cannot even express how amazing this process was for me!! Lauren was an absolute sweet heart and amazing to work with!! She made my dream wedding dress come to LIFE!! Thank you, thank you THANK YOU Lotus Bridal !!!

Sent on 11/09/2019

Hi Sandra!
    Congratulations on saying to your dream dress! You are going to look stunning on your wedding day and we are so happy that Lauren made your shopping experience so wonderful. We are incredibly happy for you!

Nicole Jaghab · Getting married on 11/10/2021

absolutely Amazing!

Thank you Lotus for making my experience so unforgettable. I said Yes to my 2nd dress! That is how well the staff works, making sure you get exactly what you are looking for! I am counting down the days till I am able to put on my dress again!

Sent on 10/23/2019

Hi Nicole,
    We are incredibly happy that you said yes to your gorgeous dress and that we get to play a big role in your wedding day! Thank you for being a wonderful bride and for taking the time to write your lovely review about our bridal salon.

Jaclyn Porciello · Getting married on 11/10/2021

Excellent!!

I had such an amazing experience at Lotus Bridal from the moment I walked in to the moment I said yes to the dress. The staff was very welcoming & friendly. Lauren helped me pick out my dress and she was sweet, kind & attentive. They have such a gorgeous selection of dresses that I was having a hard time figuring out which one I wanted. I highly recommend them if you are looking for your wedding dress. They have bridesmaids, mother of the bride/grooms dresses as well!

Sent on 10/31/2019

Hi Jaclyn,
    Thank you so much for your kind words about Lauren at Lotus Bridal! It is amazing to hear that she made your wedding dress shopping experience an amazing one. Congratulations on saying yes to the dress!
  • Jenna

Jenna · Getting married on 10/23/2021

Amazing experience at Lotus!

I made an appointment with Aenlly at the recommendation of my friend who found her dream dress with her at Lotus. I already purchased a dress, but was having second thoughts on it once we changed our venue and wedding date due to COVID. My original dress didn't really fit the vibe of the new location (and also different season). I received several emails after booking with a link to my profile and a "look book" where I could click on the dresses I liked to save them to my profile. I saved about 10 dresses, but was pretty unsure on what kind of style I wanted.

We arrived for the appointment a few minutes early and our temperatures were checked with a contact free device and we also were given hand sanitizer immediately. All staff were wearing masks (as were we). It felt very safe and clean. Aenlly was with us a few minutes later and brought me back to the fitting room where she had already pulled 4 of the dresses I liked. After trying on a few different styles, Aenlly narrowed down exactly what I wanted. She took away some of the other dresses that were a definite "no" and wound up pulling my DREAM dress on her own! I said yes to the dress! She took my measurements and we placed the order easily. Her customer service is fantastic. I realized there was a trunk show for my designer coming up, so if I waited to order I would have received 10% off the dress price. Aenlly actually adjusted my invoice after the fact to reflect the discount, which I never expected.

I highly recommend Aenlly and Lotus to any bride! She made me feel super comfortable and wasn't pushy at all with her opinions. She was very neutral and only gave me her opinion when I asked for it. I truly love that, because she wanted to focus on how I felt in the dress or what I thought, without imposing her thoughts onto me. She was the best bridal consultant I've had throughout the dress shopping process (which I've done multiple times now!). Thank you again Aenlly and Lotus!

Sent on 07/20/2020
  • Brianne

Brianne Rogers · Getting married on 09/10/2021

Perfect place to shop!

Shopping for a dress is intimidating. Shopping during "Quarantine" was even scarier! But from the minute I walked in, I knew I was in good hands. My consultant Aenlly was so incredibly sweet and patient and listened intently to all of my questions and ideas. She understood exactly what I was looking for and helped me pick out my dream dress in under an hour. I would highly recommend going to Lotus, and simply CANNOT wait to go back for my first fitting!

Sent on 07/12/2020

Samantha Rae · Getting married on 09/03/2021

Helpful and amazing

Nicole was amazing and helped me find my dream dress! Couldn’t be happier

Sent on 07/18/2020

Lexi · Getting married on 08/21/2021

Beautiful and elegant

As soon as I saw Lotus Bridal, I knew this was the shop for me. Lotus Bridal is modern, clean, so organized and truly just elegant. On top of that, the staff is so friendly. I had the pleasure of working with Breyanna who made the experience that much better. Breyanna provided me with excellent options and feedback. I am so indecisive, and she was beyond patient with me! With so many options to choose from it can be easily overwhelming. However, Lotus Bridal made it so easy to shop as they have various rooms with a certain style grouped into each one. That made it an enjoyable experience for me to find and choose my gown! I highly recommend Lotus Bridal and know you will too!

Sent on 07/17/2020

Angela Cardaci · Getting married on 07/31/2021

So happy I found this

I was immediately drawn to coming to Lotus Bridal because of the name and I am so happy I found the most amazing dress there! The selection is great, and the experience even better. The store is clean, easy to navigate and the staff are beyond efficient with booking appointments, confirming, and following up on them. Aenlly helped me find the perfect dress for me and was so understanding in all the crazy questions I had that I thought seemed silly to ask! I can't wait to get it fitted! Highly recommend overall experience

Sent on 07/16/2020
  • Kristina

Kristina Schultz · Getting married on 07/23/2021

Amazing experience

I highly recommended lotus bridal. Consultant Nicole was amazing and listened to every detail. She was in no way pushy and she never made you feel pressured. The store is beautiful inside and truly makes you feel welcomed. The prices of the dresses were reasonably priced and I would advice any bride out there looking for a dress to go here. I wish they still had there bridesmaid section so that my girls could try on dresses here but they still have the mom section so atleast that is a plus. Request consultant Nicole, great to work with!

Sent on 06/27/2020
  • Kristy

Kristy · Getting married on 07/23/2021

Perfect for dress shopping!

Had the pleasure of shopping at Lotus bridal today with the help of Aenlly. She was very kind, patient and supportive. I had my mother and mother-in-law t be and they made us feel safe and comfortable, despite COVID-19 and having to wear our masks. I was very indecisive and had no idea what I wanted. We went back and forth and I had trouble finding something I loved until she found THE PERFECT dress! It was everyone we loved about the other dresses all in one! I would absolutely recommend this place, they have a great assortment and are very helpful!

Sent on 07/06/2020

Danielle · Getting married on 07/17/2021

Excellent experience! Highly recommend!!

Wow! I absolutely LOVED my experience at Lotus, I cannot say enough good things! You HAVE to shop here! My consultant, Lexi, was phenomenal. She was kind, friendly, and really knew what she was doing! She totally understood my style and I loved every dress she pulled. I found the dress I wanted, but had a hard time choosing the color and she was so patient and wonderful with me that we tried each color on 3-4 times and looked at it in different lighting and everything! I never felt rushed or pressured and I had the best time! The manager even came out to help me find veils, it was so evident how invested they all were in helping me find my dream dress. Also, the shop is GORGEOUS! I’m so happy to be a Lotus bride! I love my dress and had an incredible experience finding it. Highly highly recommend Lotus to everyone!

Sent on 07/06/2020
  • Kristen

Kristen Ramirez · Getting married on 07/09/2021

Amazing Experience at Lotus

My experience at Lotus Bridal was amazing! I felt welcomed from the moment I arrived. My consultant, Anelly, was extremely helpful and patient. She contacted me the day before and asked what dresses I had tried on, what I liked, and what I didn't like. She was very receptive to my thoughts and opinions, and actually picked out a dress I had never considered before which I ended up absolutely loving and saying yes to! Anelly was so patient during my appointment and helped me narrow down what I really loved since I was so indecisive. I did not feel rushed or pressured at all! She let me really think about each dress and gave my family and I time to talk, which put my mind at ease. I would highly recommend Lotus Bridal to anyone!

Sent on 07/02/2020
  • Angela

Angela · Getting married on 07/03/2021

Amazing experience and found my dream dress!

Wow is all I can say. Walking into Lotus Bridal was one of the MOST amazing experiences I had with any wedding venue. Lexi greeted my mom, my maid of honor and I with enthusiasm as she took us to the fitting room where she had already had my dresses ready from my "favorites" from the look book. Keep in mind, I have been dress shopping at 2 other stores prior to this and did not have good experiences. This experience started off amazing and finished even better once I found my dream dress!!! Lexi was so amazing to work with and made us feel so comfortable. She made me feel like a BRIDE!!! I am so so happy with my experience at Lotus. The selection of dresses is unbelievable and the staff is so enthusiastic and they WANT to help you find the dress of your dreams!

Sent on 07/14/2020

Kristyn Velez · Getting married on 06/26/2021

Wonderful Experience!

Had a wonderful experience at Lotus Bridal. Aenlly was beyond helpful as a consultant. She looked over all the dresses I favorited & pull together a selection of dresses for me to try on within my budget. It was my first time shopping for a wedding dress & I left with “the one!” I would recommend Lotus Bridal, & specifically Aenlly, to anyone!

Sent on 06/27/2020
  • Shana

Shana Kase · Getting married on 06/25/2021

Yes to the dress

I finally said yes to the dress and I’m soo I love nicole helped me find my dress then place was soo amazing and work well with all the covid changes. I can’t wait to get married!!

Sent on 06/25/2020

Andrea Pintado · Getting married on 06/12/2021

Best experience!

Best experience I could have asked for! From the moment I walked in Nicole was super attentive and prepared with my pre-selected dresses. Nicole was super attentive to my likes and dislikes and within a couple of dresses Nicole found THE dress for me! It wasn't a dress I had initially put in my "favorites" so I am very thankful for her help.

Sent on 07/19/2020