242 Reviews for Lotus Bridal

Garters (4)
Plus Size Gowns (4)
Undergarments (4)
242 Lotus Bridal Reviews

They were so great! I am visiting from out of state and they took me gladly last minute every trip! SO ACCOMODATING!

Profile Picture Jaclyn, 10/11/20, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

From the very first moment I walked into Lotus Bridal I was captivated by the beauty of the salon. The captivation continued with the unbelievable customer service the provided. Ashley was incredible and patient during my walk-in, and just as sincere and kind during my first official appointment. The same goes for every young lady that answered the phone for every question that I had. Thank you Lotus Bridal for making the dress shopping experience so sweet!

Profile Picture Dora Ines, 9/7/19, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I have always loved the designer Enzoani and all the dresses in their collection. Once I heard Lotus Bridal was having a trunk show, I knew I couldn't pass up this opportunity. This was the first time I was trying on wedding gowns. As I approached the store, I was feeling nervous, anxious and excited. Valerie welcomed my mom and I with a great smile. I had showed her several styles I had saved on my phone and I was extremely happy to hear they had all the styles in stock for me to try on. Throughout the process, Valeria was professional, helpful and all in all amazing! She did not rush me nor made me feel uncomfortable. It did take me a little while to say yes to the dress, but I am soooo happy i did! I love my dress and the Lotus Bridal team helped the whole way!

Profile Picture Alexandra, 6/1/19, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I made an appointment at Lotus Bridal because I was trying to track down a specific sample dress in my style. When I called the store, the person on the phone spent several minutes going through my options, checking for the dress, letting me know that they had a sister sample in my size, and really connected with me over the phone. To be honest, I'm not a fan of Brooklyn. I knew it would take me 2 hours from the Bronx to get there; but because of the initial interaction over the phone, I decided to troop it there anyway. Traffic and construction made me 20 minutes late to my appointment, but when I called to explain that I was running late, they assured me that they would still be able to take me. My MOH was also running late; and they even waited for her to arrive before putting me into my first dress. My bridal consultant was Jessica and we immediately connected. Her father was getting married at Hard Rock, as was I, and there were several other similarities that came up within my appointment. She really listened to everything that I asked for in a dress, and pulled dresses within my budget without pushing more expensive dresses on me. Lotus was the 6th bridal store that I tried on dresses at, and I tried on 3 dresses while I was there. Jessica asked me if I would be open to something with straps, since she felt that the dress was talking to her. I let her do her thing and I am SO happy that I did. The dress I wound up purchasing had elements that I thought I was against, but wound up loving once it was on my body. When it came time to give me a veil, she even returned with a bouquet. She had me close my eyes and had me picture my wedding day....telling me elements of things that I had told her throughout my appointment and when I opened my eyes, I just knew that this was the dress for me. The store is beautiful, the staff was phenomenal, and my experience was hands down a 5 star! Thank you for making my dress purchase perfect

Profile Picture Amy, 5/25/19, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Sample Gowns, Shoes, Veils, Bride

I absolutely love this place. They were so patient with me and with my family. They made my shopping experience so easy and fun. My consultant was so friendly and knew exactly what she was doing. I didn’t know what I was looking for in a wedding dress and she picked about 5 dresses for me. And one of them was my dress. I definitely recommend Lotus Bridal.

Profile Picture Mikaeli , 2/17/19, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

In August, I called and made an appointment with Lotus Bridal in Mineola to start trying on dresses for the first time in my wedding planning. I was nervous, but excited. Upon arrival, I was greeted warmly by a receptionist. After taking a seat, my mom and I waited no more than 2 minutes. Annie, our consultant, greeted us right away with a nice smile and a great personality. She took us around the shop to look at dresses and allowed us to pick the first 5-6 dresses I wanted to try on. This allowed her to get to know my style. She was not on top of us the entire time which was nice because we did not feel pressured. While getting dressed in the dressing room, Annie kept the conversation light and would ask about my fiancee, my career, and how the summer was going. She was an absolute sweetheart. After trying on maybe 10 dresses, I knew I liked my first and fourth dress. Annie provided so many options for me: to go get more dresses with similar styles, and try on different sleeves. I never felt pressured by Annie and she truly knew her place. I eventually said YES to my dress. My experience at Lotus Bridal was such a positive experience.

Fast forward to a second appointment, to share my dress with my two aunts, future sister-in-law, and future mother-in-law (via FaceTime). I tried on my dress and put on a veil for them all to see. We ended up purchasing the veil I tried on for the second time, seeing that it complemented my dress beautifully! I don't remember the girl's name who was helping me, but she and the seamstress helped me with my measurements. As we were leaving, my aunts wanted my mom to try on mother of the bride dresses. Thankfully, Lotus Bridal wasn't too crowded on the weekday we went, and my mom tried on two dresses. She did not purchase anything at the time, but the staff was super nice to allow my family to stay a bit longer to just browse.

I cannot wait to return to Lotus to see my dress when it comes in!

Profile Picture Kerry, 11/9/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Bridal Gowns, Veils, Bride

What a fantastic experience! Talk about professional and stress free! This location is beautiful and the same goes for the selection of dresses they have. I said "Yes! to the dress" at my first appointment (when you know, you know, right?) and I could not be more excited! Aenlly was SO GREAT. From the minute we met, I felt comfortable and welcomed. It was my second dress store, and let's just say her attentiveness to me was UNLIKE the other one. Aenlly asked that I pick out a few dresses that I like, which gave her a feel for my style. She picked the next set, based on my style, and there it was, my gorgeous dress! I never felt rushed or pressured. Aenlly also did such a great job interacting with me and my family (which sometimes is not wasy)! She did a great job reading my feelings and face to help me decide my perfect dress. Working with her was such a pleasure. The wedding dress buying experience at Lotus Bridal is one I will never forget. Thanks to Aenlly and Lotus Bridal!

Profile Picture Sara, 11/9/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Alterations, Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns, Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Sample Gowns, Shoes, Undergarments, Veils, Bride

Lotus Bridal had so many beautiful dresses with a wide variety of styles for brides maids. I wanted a certain look for my girls and found it with ease. My bridal consultant was Marlena and she was very knowledgeable, professional and very sweet to work with. I highly recommend her and lotus. Great atomosphere and very accommodating!!

Profile Picture Nathalie, 10/13/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Bridesmaids

I was very, very happy with this salon. The women that work there are professional and take their time. I never once felt rushed or judged. They have a decent selection of many different types of gowns (this helped me as I didn't know what I wanted). Annie Q exhibited patience, was very helpful and listened to my concerns and answered my questions. The appointment flowed smoothly. I felt more at ease as it went on. I ended up finding a gown that had everything I wanted. I have heard only good things about this salon and I am glad I did not pass it up.

Profile Picture Jeanmarie, 10/13/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Just wanted to say how much I enjoyed my appointment with Kelly. First of all, the ambiance in the store is so dreamy and upscale, and overall the aesthetic was so much nicer than other bridal salons I have been to. Kelly did such a great job listening to what I was interested in, and didn't pressure me at all. She ended up finding me the perfect dress! My family and I were in tears by the end of the appointment, as I said yes to my dream dress. I haven't been able to stop looking at pictures of the dress as I was trying it on, and I can't wait to go back for my alterations. Will also be looking for bridesmaids dresses at Lotus Bridal as well. Thank you, thank you!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 10/12/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Bridal Gowns, Alterations, Bride

I SAID YES TO THE DRESS at Loctus Bridal in Mineola. I decided to go to Lotus Bridal on a whim. I was looking for places to go with my bridesmaids in 2 weeks but found out they were having a trunk sale this weekend. I called on Wednesday to make an appointment for Saturday but they were fully booked so they booked me for the last appt on friday. I arrived early and was pleasantly treated by Caity who explained how the dresses were organized and told me I could look while I waited. My sister and I found 8 dresses that we wanted to put me in. The bridal attendant, Kelly, took us at our scheduled time and was great. She was personable. Listened to my stories of other bridal appointments, asked about my fiance, and gave good critiques and suggestions. She ultimately helped me say yes to the dress. We ran a little late but only because I needed the time. I appreciate the time she took with me.

Profile Picture Laura, 10/12/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Alterations, Trunk Shows, Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Veils, Bride, Bridesmaids, Flower Girls, Mother of Bride, Mother of Groom

I felt like a princess. Found the dress of my dreams!!! I cannot wait for my fiancé to see me in it!!

Profile Picture Michele, 10/12/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

From the first time I entered the store I was welcomed and was immediately serviced. I chose about 6 dresses to try on. Macy picked up on the style I was going for immediately and had the patience to let me try on three of my faces over and over again until I was able to make my choice. I am so happy with my purchase and the customer service. I found everything there, bridesmaid dresses, my mother's dress and the flower girls dress. What a great store!!!

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 9/24/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I said yes to the dress at Lotus Bridal on Long Island! The experience was perfect. I made an appointment for the Martina Liana trunk show but was open minded to trying on other designers. I thought I would get either a mermaid or trumpet style dress but ending up getting a sheath. Kelly was my bridal specialist and she was extremely helpful and wonderful! She made finding my dress so easy. I am so happy she helped me. They also have other really nice dresses for the bridal party, mother of the bride dresses, veils, and shoes. I would recommend Kelly and Lotus Bridal to any bride-to-be!

Profile Picture Tiffany, 9/8/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I can't express enough how much I enjoyed my experience at Lotus Bridal! It was an absolute pleasure! The salon is beautiful and same goes for the selection of dresses they have. I said yes to the dress at my first appointment and I could not be happier!
Mariena was the BEST. She immediately made me feel welcomed, and was super helpful and sweet!
so much fun! I cannot wait to come back to shop for bridesmaid dresses. Thank you, Mariena :)
I highly recommend future brides to make this your first stop for your dress--you won't need to go anywhere else!

Profile Picture raveena, 9/1/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I can't say enough good things about Aenlly & Lotus Bridal in Mineola. She was super patient with me, as I had so many ideas & none at all. I wanted flair, but not ballgown. I wanted sleek & sexy, but nothing tight. I wanted the moon & stars, but not the sky. I confused myself! Aenlly calmed me down, told me to breathe & to pick out 3 dresses that drew me in. Once I did that, she also went out on the floor & found 3 other dresses. At first I was surprised, thinking she would pick dresses that were similar to what I had already chosen, but her choices were completely different. I tried on my first choice, which to be honest, I can't even remember what it looked like, but I do remember I was very 'meh' about it. I then tried on Aenlly's first choice for me. Seeing it on the hanger, I was a bit intrigued. Again, it looked nothing like my other choices, but somehow was almost exactly what I was looking for. I put it on, walked out to show my mother & sister, turned around & saw myself in the mirror. "Are you kidding me?!", I thought. The dress was BEAUTIFUL, and I was pissed. How did this stranger find something so perfect, so fast? I wanted to be that movie-like bride, that tried on several different dresses, & then, at the very end, found the one. Instead, it was the second one I tried on. I then realized that she wasn't just looking at the dresses that I had chosen to get an idea of what I wanted, but she truly did listen to what I told her prior to our dress searching. She could not have been more spot on. Of course I tried on the other dresses as well, but in the end it was Aenlly's choice that stole our hearts; my mother cried! In all, Lotus was AWESOME. I'm even coming back to get the bridesmaids dresses! :)
**I came back to edit my rating, because I had the silliest issue & they immediately reached out to me to resolve it. I work in customer service & things like that are truly important. Thank you, Kelly!**

Profile Picture Kristine, 8/31/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Bride, Bridesmaids, Bridal Gowns, Veils

First .. Lotus is beautiful and the girls are awesome ... I came here for my first time trying on dresses for my wedding in August 2018.. At first, I was so upset I wasn't finding any sample dresses in the designer i liked that fit me so i was ready to leave. Then Val and Wendy really took the time to calm me down and find me beautiful dresses they had in my size that was extremely similar to the style i liked. They are really great at their job! So caring and sweet. They made me and the few people i had come with me feel very very comfortable! After trying on like 5-6 dresses I put "THE ONE" on! I immediately knew this was the dress i wanted! I love it!!! It is gorgeousssssss!!!!! I'm sooo happy I didn't leave and gave them a chance to do their job and pick out such beautiful dresses for me!! Thank you soon much Val and Wendy!! You guys made my experience great and treated me so nicely!! You are both the BEST!!!!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 8/26/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Bride, Bridesmaids, Flower Girls, Mother of Bride, Mother of Groom, Bridal Gowns, Veils

I can't express enough how much I enjoyed my experience at Lotus Bridal! It was an absolute pleasure! The store is beautiful and same goes for the selection of dresses they have. I said yes to the dress at my first appointment and I could not be happier!

Kelly was the BEST. She immediately made me feel welcomed, and was super helpful and sweet! It was my first time dress shopping and I had a basic idea of things I liked in a dress, and styles I wanted to try, but nothing too specific. Kelly had me browse their collections to pick out a few that caught my eye, and then she chose a few others during the process. I never felt rushed or pressured at all the entire time. Working with her was so much fun! I cannot wait to come back to shop for bridesmaid dresses. Thank you, Kelly! :)

Profile Picture Jeannie, 8/23/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I have only amazing things to say about Lotus Bridal. Not only is the store gorgeous with a huge selection, but the staff goes above and beyond to make it an incredible experience. When I first came in, I really didn't have a solid idea of what I wanted, but Q immediately honed in on what I liked and disliked. Everything she chose for me was so thoughtfully selected for my style, and I loved everything she brought out.

Because I'm so indecisive, I had to come back and basically stare at myself in the mirror and hope that I'd be ready to narrow it down to just one dress. I felt so guilty for taking so long to make a decision, but Kelly was SO helpful and sweet and reassuring. She answered all of my questions, brought out bouquets and accessories to help me better visualize the final look, and made me feel very at ease.

Wendy helped me make the final decision and purchase. I left feeling so good about my choice, and I never once felt pressured during the whole process. I was so touched that literally every person at Lotus was so welcoming and caring. Even when I felt like a crazy person trying on the same dress 5 times and talking to myself, everyone was supportive and encouraging. I'm positive that you won't find the same customer service anywhere else. Visit Lotus Bridal!

Profile Picture Rebecca, 8/5/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Sample Gowns, Veils

I got my wedding dress at Lotus Bridal! It was a great experience and they helped me find exactly what I was looking for!

Profile Picture Michelle, 7/20/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Veils, Alterations, Bride

Lotus Bridal requires appointments and when I called the morning of, they gave me one for the time that I needed. I really appreciated the girl that helped me over the phone & my experience started off great. When I walked in Lotus Bridal with my mom & best friend later that afternoon we were amazed at the variety of dresses they had to offer. Jessica helped me select a few dresses based on what she thought fit my body the best. She was honest, but professional, and I really appreciated all of her help. When I tried on the fourth wedding dress the decision was unanimous. It was a strapless dress & Jessica was able to find the perfect straps & veil to match. She answered all of my questions and concerns and truly made me feel like a beautiful bride to be! I will definitely be recommending this bridal shop to any future brides I meet!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 7/6/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Bridal Gowns, Sample Gowns, Veils, Bride, Alterations, Trunk Shows

This was the third (and final) bridal shop that I had been to with my mom and sister in two days. My previous attempts at finding a dress at other salons was frustrating and uncomfortable, rushed, and unsuccessful. The staff at Lotus Bridal was AMAZING! They were so patient and willing to help me figure out what I wanted in a dress. They also had an appointment opening within an hour of me calling. Kira was so sweet and incredibly helpful. I wish I had started my dress shopping here. I can't wait to see my dress when it finally arrives. Thank you girls at Lotus Bridal for all of your help!

Profile Picture Casey, 6/29/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Kelly B is so amazing she helped me find my dress. It felt like I was shopping with a girlfriend! She was so amazing to work with and she catered to my needs and was so accommodating ! I would totally recommend her and this place over and over again! She is the best someone please promote this girl she knows how to get a sale and make you feel good spending money!

Profile Picture Cassandra, 6/28/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Finding a dress that beautifies your smile as you walk down the aisle, evokes your style and forfills what you want to call your " dream dress" can be difficult more alone stressful. From the time I walked into Lotus bridal the staff put me at easy with their welcoming greetings. I had the pleasure of working with Q! Q listened attentively to my likes and my dislikes in dresses. I tried on several dresses and each time I turned around I noticed Q out searching for my taste in dress styles. She is very determined in ensuring I was happy, comfortable and please with every selection of dresses. She went above and beyond adding accessories to glam certain dresses and show me how different accessories can bring out my dresses even more. Her professionalism, attentiveness to details and my suggestions and vibrant vibe put me at such ease! ..... I surely found my dress! I said YES to a dress at Lotus Bridal!

Profile Picture Tasheena, 6/17/18, 1 Review