39 west main street, East Islip, NY 11730 Map · Phone number

About angel bridals

Angel Bridals, founded in 1989, provides not only a large selection of unique and couture bridal gowns in sizes 2 to 32, but a full line of bridesmaids, mothers, First Communion, Christening, and formal dresses.

The store also carries custom headpieces, jewelry collections, undergarments, gifts and shower rentals, and offers expert alterations, gown restoration, and customization (available for dresses not purchased at Angel Bridals).

The owners and experienced staff are always available to personally help every bride create the wedding of her dreams. Let us watch over your special day!

weddingic9
bridalsaturday 1 1024x768

19 Reviews for angel bridals

• Meghan

Meghan · Married on 10/06/2018

I originally found my dress at another store but I wanted to order through Angel Bridal. Everyone there was so accommodating and made sure my dress was perfect. I had a few fittings before taking the dress home because Rosemary wouldn't let me go before everything was complete! I loved my dress and how it fit perfectly!

Sent on 10/12/2018

Maureen · Married on 07/14/2018

I went into Angel Bridals yesterday with my daughter & her bridal party looking for bridesmaids dresses. They had many different styles for the ladies to choose from. Some wanted off the shoulder, while others wanted some type of straps. Ro assured us that they could add any size strap from spaghetti to lasagna:) Everyone left there feeling happy with the choice they made and I was even able to find my "Mother of the Bride" dress! Very happy we went to Angel Bridals first (and last) we never felt rushed and their prices are extremely reasonable. We can see why they have such rave reviews.

Sent on 08/13/2017
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 10/02/2016

Words can't express how happy I am that I found Angel Bridal. I purchased my wedding gown elsewhere, and found Angel when I was searching for bridesmaids dresses. I ended up choosing Angel for bridesmaids dresses, my mom purchased her gown here, and then they saved the day when my alterations at another salon went horribly wrong! I absolutely loved my Sophia Tolli dress and its cathedral length train but problems arose when it was time to figure out the bustle. The shop I purchased the dress recommended either a one point over bustle or 3 point over bustle for my heavy lace train. Not only did it look like a mess & drag on the floor, it would have never held up through the night. After a great experience shopping for bridesmaids & mother of the bride dresses, I knew I wanted to bring my dress to Angel for my (corrective) alterations. They did such an amazing job on my hard to bustle train. I ended up having a whopping 25 or so points (french & over bustle combo). I knew I was in great hands the second they started to dissect, brainstorm and pin my dress. I was beyond impressed and so thrilled with the final look. The bustle stayed up all night and Angel Bridal is to thank! I highly recommend Angel Bridal. My only regret it not finding Angel earlier and purchasing my dress from them!! Rosemarie, Vicki, and Rosalba are amazing, sweet, knowledgeable and SO talented!

Sent on 12/07/2016

angel bridals FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? Under $500, $500 - $999, $1,000 - $2,499, $2,500 - $3,999, $4,000 - $6,499
  • How do you price dress alterations? By Piece
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Alterations, Cleaning, Full Customization, Preservation, Sample Sales, Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Dress Replicas, Formal Gowns, Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Sample Gowns, Undergarments, Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown? 6-8 months