Wedding Dresser Couture By Vassa

Woodmere, NY View map
2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Wedding Dresser Couture By Vassa is a wedding dress boutique in Long Island, New York. Vassa began her journey 25 years ago at a small bridal salon. Since then she has traveled the country working with top designers and celebrities and planning runway shows.

Wedding Dresser Couture is a clean, elegant space that welcomes you and your guests while trying on wedding dresses and sipping wine. Each bride works with Vassa and has access to all inventory. Wedding Dresser Couture by Vassa has attire to dress the bride and the mother of the bride and groom. They offer day-of services to hand press and prepare your gown and are present during your photos to make sure your dress is flawless. They also offer alterations to make any dress fit your perfect shape. Their inventory includes:

• Bridal belts
  • Garters
  • Sample gowns
  • Bridal gowns
  • Hair accessories
  • Veils

What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?

$1,000 - $2,499
$2,500 - $3,999
$4,000 - $6,499
$6,500 - $7,999
$8,000+

How do you price dress alterations?

Flat Fee

Who do you provide services for?

Bride
Mother of the Bride

Which of the following services do you provide?

Alterations
Appointments Only
Full Customization
Sample Sales
Trunk Shows

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Belts
Bridal Gowns
Garters
Hair Accessories
Sample Gowns
Veils

What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?

Less than 6 months

How often do you receive new bridal gowns?

Annually

What is your return policy?

Final Sales

• Michael G
    Maureen Getting married on 07/16/2023

Amazing experience!

had lost my mother the year before I got engaged. I knew dress shopping was going to be hard, but it ended up being a lot harder then I thought until I met Vassa. Prior to going to Wedding Dress Couture by Vassa, I had been to about 15 stores and tried on over 150 dress (yes, that many!), not every experience was relaxing, fun or enjoyable. I was losing hope and getting very discouraged because I had not experienced that "WOW" feeling a bride should feel when they find their dress.
    When I first spoke to Vassa on the phone, she made me feel so at ease and relaxed about looking for my dress. She assured me I would have a positive, fun and stress-free experience at her store, and she was correct!! Her collection of dresses are very unique, beautiful and arranged perfectly. Her store as well as her dresses are extremely clean, neat and tidy, which was refreshing to see after all the stores I had visited.
    Vassa welcomed me with open arms and a big hug!! She sat and went over my pictures, my vision and what I was looking for. I felt so comfortable trying on the dresses she suggested. Vassa is beyond talented and very skilled with her knowledge of dresses and tailoring. Because of her, I found my dream dress in under an hour and left having felt that "WOW" feeling which I thought would not happen, it was amazing!! My dress was flawless. Every inch fit me perfectly and I was extremely comfortable all night. At every fitting, she made sure each piece of fabric was even and where it needed to be. She listened to any concerns I may have had and by my last fitting, she made sure I loved how my dress fit me.
    From the moment I walked into her store, to my last fitting, Vassa was so supportive, encouraging and had such a positive vibe. I still remember her telling me before we met, she would cheer me on as I tried on dresses, she truly is amazing and one of a kind.
    At her store, you are the ONLY bride. That alone is beyond wonderful!! I hated trying on dresses with other brides and having to watch them share their experience and that special moment with their mothers, it broke my heart. Having the whole store to myself was so relaxing and made my shopping experience actually fun, enjoyable and special. It truly was an intimate experience. I am so grateful to have met Vassa and cannot thank her enough for all her help and support. I got countless compliments on my dress and it photographed beautifully. I highly recommend setting up an appointment! You won't be disappointed.
  • Brianna
    Brianna M. Married on 04/25/2020

Said Yes to the Dress

Had such an amazing experience finding my dress with Vassa! She took the time to listen to me and find me the perfect dress that truly is everything I wanted in a wedding gown!
    Beth M. Married on 11/09/2019

Excellent!

Vassa was amazing and professional! Highly recommend:)

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

• Nicole & Adam
    85 photos · 07/06/2019

1044 Broadway Woodmere, NY, 11598

Mon 11-5 Tuesday- Closed Wed 11-5 Thur Closed Fri 12-4 Sat 10-5 Sun 12-4
Location of (Wedding Dresser Couture By Vassa)

Other vendors in Long Island for your wedding