Wedding Dresser Couture By Vassa Reviews

145 | New York, NY

145 Reviews for Wedding Dresser Couture By Vassa

145 Wedding Dresser Couture By Vassa Reviews

Karen · Married on 10/20/2018

Vassa is amazing! She’s works with you one and one and makes sure you are happy. She’s such a pleasure to deal with and she was one vendor I actually looked forward to seeing. She did a great job with alterations and made all my wanted changes until I was happy. I would definitely stop by Vassa when considering a dress. Great selection in a range of budgets.

Wedding Dresser Couture By Vassa 1

Bea · Married on 09/29/2018

Vassa was absolutely incredible. I never dreamed you can have such a special experience dress shopping. She provides the most amazing private experience in her gorgeous boutique and holds your hand through the entire process. She has a keen eye for understanding exactly what you’re looking for and does a great job to help you focus on what you want to try on and does not push anything on you. She recommended me trying a gown on that I would not have considered for myself and ended up being exactly wha ti was looking for. Her attention to detail is exceptional, literally laying on the floor to nitpick at every little detail to make sure your gown looks like you are floating on water. My bustle was the most gorgeous I have ever seen and I truly could not have had a better experience. Completely on time, professional and truly dedicated to each of her brides, providing a relaxing and positive atmosphere all the while understanding the stress that may come with wedding gown shopping. A full assortment of the most gorgeous brands and gown styles, helping you step in and out of your dress a million times over, walking your gown to your car, stuffing it so it sits just right before your wedding day and even providing tips and reminders that you wouldn’t even think of. Best experience ever. HIGHLY recommended!

Wedding Dresser Couture By Vassa 2
    Wedding Dresser Couture By Vassa 3
    Wedding Dresser Couture By Vassa 4
    Wedding Dresser Couture By Vassa 5
    Wedding Dresser Couture By Vassa 6
    Wedding Dresser Couture By Vassa 7
    Wedding Dresser Couture By Vassa 8

Sasha · Married on 08/19/2018

Vassa is amazing! She helped me find the perfect dress after months of searching and after trying on over 20 dresses. She was patient, kind, and helpful. She guided me throughout the process and was there every step of the way. I truly appreciate her! I will never forget this experience. I knew once I visited her boutique, that this was the right place and that I would purchase my wedding dress here.

Alisha · Married on 08/11/2018

Vassa was nothing short of amazing! From start to finish my wedding dress experience was by far the easiest process of all wedding planning. Vassa's attention to detail is unmatched, and the passion she has for the industry is so transparent in her work and the way she runs her business. I truly wish I could go through the process all over again just to relive the wonderful experience I had at Wedding Dresser Couture. Thank you so much, Vassa!

Helen · Married on 08/11/2018

Vassa was amazing. She knew exactly what looked good on me... I never felt pressured to purchase anything...Vassa’s expertise and knowledge made the experience very easy. I would highly recommend Vassa to ever Bride to be as well as the mother of the bride/grooom

Kerin · Married on 07/28/2018

I couldn’t imagine getting my dress from anywhere else. Not only are the dresses beautiful, but Vassa is a bride’s dream to work with. She made my dress shopping and fitting experience so easy, fun and personal. She is truly so talented and her attention to detail when fitting and altering the dress is incredible.

Krista · Married on 07/28/2018

Vassa is beyond amazing! She helped me pick the most perfect wedding gown and veil! Her level of service was exceptional and very professional. From the first time I met her, I knew I had no concerns with my dress.. I have been bragging about Vassa to all of my family and friends ever since! I truly felt like a princess on my wedding day! :)

Wedding Dresser Couture By Vassa 9

Jacqueline · Married on 07/21/2018

I had such a great experience with vassa at wedding dresser couture. She is so personable and is very attentive. I would highly recommend people going there to get their wedding dress

Amanda · Married on 06/30/2018

This was the best experience a bride could ask for! Having the shop just for yourself and your bridal group made the experience very personal. Every detail was thought of and double checked. A bride leaving with a dress will know the care that was taken to make sure your dress will fit as perfect as it can be. Will recommend to all my friends getting married!!

Natalia · Married on 06/29/2018

Vassa provided incredible service from start to finish! Highly recommended! She did her own alterations and made sure it fit perfectly. It was a personalized experience with no one else in the shop when you were there from shopping to fittings!

Talia · Married on 05/29/2018

Vassa was so amazing to work with! The ENTIRE experience from the day we got the dress until the wedding day as stress free because Vassa handled EVERYTHING! I will be recommending Vassa to everyone because there is no one better and no reason to go anywhere else!

Wedding Dresser Couture By Vassa 10
    Wedding Dresser Couture By Vassa 16
    Wedding Dresser Couture By Vassa 17
    Wedding Dresser Couture By Vassa 18

Jessica · Married on 05/27/2018

I knew I wanted to get my dress from Vassa even before I met her. I heard great things about her through friends and Facebook. Working with Vassa was the best experience I can imagine. I wasn't crazy about any of the dresses she had but she was willing to order me a sample of a dress that I was eyeing for awhile by a brand that she carries (Enzoani). Of course I loved the dress and it was the one but as a backup she did order me other styles that were similar to that dress. Seriously don't go anywhere else. Vassa is worth it!

Jen · Married on 05/27/2018

Vassa was wonderful to work with! Made me feel so special and beautiful every time I walked in the door!

Monica · Married on 05/27/2018

As the mother of the bride, I was looking for something special to wear to my daughter's wedding... you certainly did that and more!!! Vassa, you were simply amazing, you knew what I had envisioned, and voila, you designed my beautiful dress!
    Can't wait for my next wedding, first because I want my son to get married soon, and second because I can't wait to work with you again! P.S. Jessie (the bride) will write her glowing review separately. Both Jessie and I can't thank you enough!

Maddie · Married on 05/20/2018

Vassa was amazing!! We bought my wedding dress as well as the mother of the bride dress from her. Vassa was always flexible with days and times for the fitting. Both dresses were gorgeous and for a great price. We highly recommend Vassa & were overly happy with service.

Elena · Married on 05/20/2018

Vassa went above and beyond to make me happy on my daughters special day!

Wedding Dresser Couture By Vassa 19
    Wedding Dresser Couture By Vassa 20
    Wedding Dresser Couture By Vassa 21

Rachel · Married on 04/28/2018

I had the most amazing experience working with Vassa! She came highly recommended from a few friends but I loved everything from picking out my wedding dress in her intimate but beautiful store to the fittings she was able to squeeze in around my schedule and even having her join me the day of my wedding to make sure everything went smoothly with my dress and all the other girls too! Vassa is an absolute pleasure to work with and I only wish I could bring her to my second wedding party which we are having overseas. She makes the entire process special and fun and knows how to create a beautiful bride!

Diana · Married on 04/27/2018

Vassa is amazing! Not only was my dress beautiful and fit great, Vassa the owner is sweet and made you feel comfortable. For all of your appointments you are the only one there!

Suzanne · Married on 04/15/2018

When you meet Vassa, she seems to instantly understand your style and preferences, like a close friend. It sounds totally weird, but I assure you that it really happened! She makes you feel like a princess every time you are in her store. Her warm, bubbly personality is contagious, and she makes it such a positive experience, from start to finish. I had visited 6 other stores first, and was so glad that I ended up working with Vassa. Not only does she have a vast selection of more gorgeous gowns than you will find elsewhere, but she never pressures you with her opinions. I went back three times before deciding on my dress, at which point we celebrated with wine and a small photo shoot! At my fittings, I felt confident that Vassa knew what she was doing, and she's truly a perfectionist - In addition to pinning my dress, she took photos on her phone of each little detail so she would know how to fix it perfectly. And, all her meticulous work paid off. Guests at my wedding kept telling me that my dress was the most gorgeous one they've ever seen! I'm already crossing my fingers that friends will want to come back to Vassa for their dresses, so I can accompany them!

• F

Francesca · Married on 04/13/2018

I truly will never find enough words to describe my amazing experience with Vassa at Wedding Dresser Couture. Vassa is truly an angel! She welcomes you into her store with arms wide open making you feel so comfortable. My first stop searching for a wedding dress was with Vassa and I never looked anywhere else. The first appointment she sat with me getting to know me, my style and a feel for my pinterest likes. Going off of what I had explained to her and showing her my ideas of what I thought I would feel comfortable in she starting pulling dresses in all different styles. At first I was nervous but that changed very quick. Vassa truly makes you feel so comfortable, she is amazing at her job and truly has a passion for what she does. Her goal is to make you feel like that princess bride you always dreamed of and she does not stop working until she knows you are 10000% satisfied. She made everything stress free (which is very hard for me). During all of my fittings she was on her hands and knees making sure every stitch was properly done, all ends were even and continuously made sure every inch of my dress properly fit me! My dress was gorgeous!!! It fit absolutely perfect and was extremely comfortable all day and night! I highly recommend you using Vassa, you will never want to leave her! She is the best out there - her dedication is unreal and I am forever touched using her! Thank you Vassa!!!!! I can't wait to spread the word to all my upcoming brides xoxo

Wedding Dresser Couture By Vassa 22

Judy · Married on 04/08/2018

Vassa was a pleasure to work with. I had decided 2 months before my daughters wedding that I didn't like the original dress I had purchased. I called Vassa and told her what I was looking for and she said not to worry. Every detail went smoothly her appointments, the timeline and the alterations. It was a wonderful experience and the dress was perfect

• F

Francesca · Married on 03/17/2018

An amazing experience from start to finish! She’s the best in the industry. Never once did I think she would disappoint me.

Wedding Dresser Couture By Vassa 23
    Wedding Dresser Couture By Vassa 24
    Wedding Dresser Couture By Vassa 25
    Wedding Dresser Couture By Vassa 26

Laura · Married on 02/10/2018

My wedding would not have been the same without Vassa! She is so talented at knowing how to find the perfect dress. I got the first dress I tried on and I absolutely loved it. Every step of the way Vassa was professional. She was so patient with me through all the fittings. I am not one to love looking in the mirror or at pictures of myself but in this dress- I couldn’t get enough! I put the dress on everyday for about two weeks after the wedding because I loved it so much!!! I highly recommend shopping here!!!!

Wedding Dresser Couture By Vassa 27
    Wedding Dresser Couture By Vassa 28

Kristina · Married on 12/31/2017

She worked with you and really listened to what you wanted.