Blossom Brides

Rockville Centre, NY View map Visit website

Blossom Brides is a wedding dress and alterations company in Rockville Centre, New York. Owner Dalia Cohen first opened this salon for the sophisticated bride who knows exactly what she wants in her bridal gown. From the wedding gown search to the alterations, their team of consultants will make sure that each and every bride is getting the perfect and most beautiful gown for their wedding day. With over 40 years of experience in the wedding industry, they will be able to make your wedding dress dreams come true.

Not only does this salon have the latest in bridal fashion and accessories, but they also offer the opportunity for brides to create a customized gown for a unique and original look on their big day. As guests walk through the warm and inviting atmosphere of the salon, they will be treated with the highest quality of professional service. Alterations can be done in the boutique, along with cleaning and preservation after the event. With appointment-only visits, clients have access to new inventory seasonally, along with samples sale and trunk show items.

What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?

$1,000 - $2,499
$2,500 - $3,999
$4,000 - $6,499

How do you price dress alterations?

By Piece
Flat Fee

Who do you provide services for?

Bride
Mother of the Bride
Mother of the Groom

Which of the following services do you provide?

Alterations
Appointments Only
Cleaning
Full Customization
Preservation
Sample Sales
Trunk Shows

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Belts
Plus Size Gowns
Sample Gowns
Undergarments
Veils

What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?

Less than 6 months
6-8 months
9-11 months

How often do you receive new bridal gowns?

Seasonally

What is your return policy?

Final Sales

Johanna Married on 06/11/2021

They made me feel like Cinderella !

Janine and Dalia are amazing, I drove all the way from Maryland to come to Blossom Bridal!! From the very beginning Janine was very detailed and attentive. She listened to what I really wanted for my dress and made sure to stay within my budget! Dalia was an expert and handled the pandemic delay with ease as she made my dress fit like a charm. The studio was smaller when I first started my dress shopping journey at Blossom Brides in 2019, but now it has expanded and has an even bigger selection!!
  • Jenna
    Jenna M. Married on 04/11/2021

Amazing Service

Dahlia and Janine were amazing to work with throughout the entire dress process. Dahlia hung out to my dress during the pandemic when most stores forced postponed brides to take the dresses even when they were incomplete. I appreciate her taking the time to redo my fittings. My dress fit like a glove. I am thrilled that we used Blossom Bride. Janine was great to work with. I went in knowing zero of what I wanted and she was super patient. I found my dress on Appt #1 and never looked back.
  • F
    Ferntzie Married on 07/26/2020

The best bridal Store ever!!!

I want to tell you about the best bridal store ever!! "Blossom Bridal" this store was the last one i went to because my bestie/sister said they were the best and i would not be disappointed like i was the first 3 stores. I went with my mom and met with (Janine Morgan)!!! the best in the business. she knew what i wanted and i do not even know how because all i said was i wanted different because i walked in over 15 wedding and have been too over 50 and had 4 that year so i seen it all. In 10 mins She picked out 4 amazing gowns and saved the best for last!! i am forever grateful because 2020 was a crazy year but my dress was on time and than i met "Dalia Cohen" one amazing seamstress and owner!! she made my dress fit like a glove and it was strapless but i jumped,danced,ran all night and it never moved!! my custom coat was a show stopper that i will wear again for another time. My veil was also done to perfection and matched my coat it was so beautiful !! i can not thank these ladies enough!! It was a dream and pleasure working with them!! they are the best and so professional, sweet, educated in the business on time!! they are just amazing people that are forever family!!!! i love them!! check them out you will not be disappointed!! they even directed me to the best place to get my mom her custom dress as well!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

230 Sunrise Highway Rockville Centre, NY, 11570
Location of (Blossom Brides)

Other vendors in Long Island for your wedding