Blossom Brides

230 Sunrise Highway, Rockville Centre, NY 11570 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Blossom Brides

A stunning new salon in Rockville Centre, NY, inspired by the needs of the sophisticated bride and her bridal party, Blossom Brides prides itself on its exceptional service, industry experience and enthusiastic staff.

Boasting over 40 years of collective experience, the staff at Blossom is renowned for their vibrant personalities, industry knowledge and professionalism. Salon owner Dalia Cohen, a widely recognized bridal and special occasions alteration specialist in the Oceanside area, long envisioned a salon that kept the bride at the center of her fashion buying experience, from her initial search and shopping through expertly tailored and customized alterations. The salon would feature the latest in bridal fashions and accessories in addition to providing the bride original and unique customization options to add her own personal touch to her wedding attire. As a final flourish, a glamorous salon environment coupled with a warm and inviting atmosphere would set every bride and her family at ease as she experienced the best of the bridal fashion industry in one convenient location.

Offering Bridal Gowns, Bridesmaids Dresses and Special Occasion gowns in a variety of colors and sizes, Blossom Brides is also proud to offer professional alteration and custom design services on any gown, whether purchased from our Salon or elsewhere. Exquisite embellishments, internationally celebrated designers and special attention to detail allows Blossom Brides to be the ultimate Bridal Salon experience outside of Manhattan.

Follow Blossom Brides on
stella

51 Reviews for Blossom Brides

• Morgan

Morgan · Getting married on 09/01/2019

I really can't rave enough about Blossom Brides, and Janine in particular! It's a boutique store and the ladies there pay such attention to detail. I found my dress in under 45 mins. Janine knew exactly what my vision and budget were, and stuck with them the whole time! She went above and beyond in getting me different veils to try, and helped me take photos of the options. I also really appreciate how they carry larger sample sizes for the more curvier girls. I'm a bridal size 16 and the sample size they had for "my dress" was my size. I cannot tell you how important it is to make every bride of every size feel beautiful and included, and that's what they did.

You can just tell that everyone there really cares about the brides that walk through their doors. I can't wait to start the alterations process--I've heard wonderful things about Dalia! I only wish I got to them before I went to other stores! They made the process so effortless and fun. I will 100 percent recommend them to any brides looking for their dream dress!

Heather · Getting married on 04/28/2019

This is a wonderful shop and I can not recommend them enough. They truly care about what they do and it shows in every aspect of their store! I visited many stores before finding Blossom Brides and this was, hands down, the best experience I had shopping for my wedding gown! I worked with Janine and she was absolutely phenomenal! Patient and fun, she helped me find exactly what I was looking for all while staying within my budget!

Wedding dress shopping was definitely one of the aspects of the planning process I was most nervous about! I am a bride on a budget and I left many of the other salons I visited feeling slightly embarrassed because the dresses that I was shown to try on were well out of my price range. This was not at all the case at Blossom Brides!

Janine not only kept my budget in careful consideration, but also accounted for the alterations when meeting my budget so that when all was said and done, the price was just around where I needed it to be! I cannot say how incredibly grateful I was for this! It is easy to forget alterations when you're looking at a price tag and the fact that Janine was so considerate still wows me!

Janine was a pro with the clips and no matter how big the dress, every dress I tried on looked like it was made for me once Janine worked her magic with the clips! It really helped to be able to see accurately what the dress would look like after alterations. I thought I was going to have to settle when it came to my wedding dress because I had a smaller budget, but thanks to Janine and Blossom Brides I have a dress more beautiful than I could ever even imagine.

Thank you Janine and Blossom Brides or a truly amazing experience!

Blossom Brides FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? $1,000 - $2,499, $2,500 - $3,999, $4,000 - $6,499
  • How do you price dress alterations? By Piece, Flat Fee
  • Who do you provide services for? Bride, Bridesmaids
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Alterations, Appointments Only, Cleaning, Full Customization, Perservation, Sample Sales, Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns, Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Sample Gowns, Undergarments, Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown? Less and 6 months, 6-8 months, 9-11 months
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns? Seasonally