About Blossom Brides

A Modern Salon for the Savvy Bride

A stunning new salon in Rockville Centre, NY, inspired by the needs of the sophisticated bride and her bridal party, Blossom Brides prides itself on its exceptional service, industry experience and enthusiastic staff.

Boasting over 40 years of collective experience, the staff at Blossom is renowned for their vibrant personalities, industry knowledge and professionalism. Salon owner Dalia Cohen, a widely recognized bridal and special occasions alteration specialist in the Oceanside area, long envisioned a salon that kept the bride at the center of her fashion buying experience, from her initial search and shopping through expertly tailored and customized alterations. The salon would feature the latest in bridal fashions and accessories in addition to providing the bride original and unique customization options to add her own personal touch to her wedding attire. As a final flourish, a glamorous salon environment coupled with a warm and inviting atmosphere would set every bride and her family at ease as she experienced the best of the bridal fashion industry in one convenient location.

Offering Bridal Gowns, Bridesmaids Dresses and Special Occasion gowns in a variety of colors and sizes, Blossom Brides is also proud to offer professional alteration and custom design services on any gown, whether purchased from our Salon or elsewhere. Exquisite embellishments, internationally celebrated designers and special attention to detail allows Blossom Brides to be the ultimate Bridal Salon experience outside of Manhattan.

Categories: Wedding Dress

Bridesmaids (2)
Plus Size Gowns (2)
Undergarments (2)
Garters (1)

The second you walk in the door they make you feel so welcome. I was lucky enough to work with Sherie mostly, she is so awesome! But the reason I am lucky is because I also got to work with Dalia and Janine too! They all were so fun and made the experience just like I had imagined it would be! I said YES to the dress and I cannot wait to go back and hang with these incredible ladies..Oh, and try on my dress too of course! On a more serious note, Dalia is an amazing seamstress, and the prices were unbeatable!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 9/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I am in love with Blossom Brides. I live in the area and happened to pass by it all the time. I knew I wanted to find a dress close by to make fittings easy. It was the first and last bridal shop I went too. The customer service was out of this world. They make you feel like the only bride in the room and truly listen to what you want. At my first appointment they took the time to go through all the different styles with me and even when I was so indecisive they helped me try on the dresses a few more times. They were so accomodating, friendly, helpful and professional. I have recommended them to every new bride I speak with. Thank You Blossom Brides for your excellent service.

Profile Picture User6374476, Recently Married, 5 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Alterations, Bride, Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns, Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Sample Gowns, Undergarments, Veils

Blossom Brides Pricing

My Photo Album

21 Photos

Events

230 Sunrise Highway, Rockville Centre, NY 11570   See On Map
516-678-0888 (phone) 516-678-0889 (fax)
Blossom Brides is a wedding gown boutique from Rockville Centre, Long Island, NY. We service weddings throughout the local area, including New York, New Jersey, and Connecticut. Blossom Brides is a professional wedding salon that has been part of the Long Island wedding industry for less than one years. We specialize in best bridal gowns and best bridesmaid dresses.