Blossom Brides

230 Sunrise Highway, Rockville Centre, NY 11570 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Blossom Brides

Blossom Brides is a wedding dress and alterations company in Rockville Centre, New York. Owner Dalia Cohen first opened this salon for the sophisticated bride who knows exactly what she wants in her bridal gown. From the wedding gown search to the alterations, their team of consultants will make sure that each and every bride is getting the perfect and most beautiful gown for their wedding day. With over 40 years of experience in the wedding industry, they will be able to make your wedding dress dreams come true.

Not only does this salon have the latest in bridal fashion and accessories, but they also offer the opportunity for brides to create a customized gown for a unique and original look on their big day. As you and your party walk through the warm and inviting atmosphere of the salon, you will be treated with the highest quality of professional service. Plus, alterations can be done in the boutique. Blossom Brides offers the following services:

• Dresses for brides and special occasions
  • Alterations
  • Available by appointments only
  • Cleaning and preservation
  • Customization
  • Sample sales
  • Trunk shows
  • Turnaround time from less than 6 months up to 11 months, some samples available immediately
  • New inventory seasonally

63 Reviews for Blossom Brides

• Nicole

Nicole · Married on 07/24/2020

Unbelievably beautiful

All the ladies that work at blossom brides are extremely nice friendly and helpful. Within the second time we went in there I felt like we knew them so well already. I don’t even have words to describe Dahlia and how unbelievably talented she is. Everybody there a made made our experience wonderful and our dresses were breathtaking. I remember turning around for the first look photos with my wife and I was stunned at what Daliah had created with her dress. I love both dresses so much that I’m almost sad I can’t find another reason to wear it. If you are planning on getting married and you do not go to blossom Brides you are truly missing out!!! Thank you so much to blossom brides for assisting in making it the best day of our lives.

Sent on 11/04/2020
  • Alisha

Alisha Hall · Married on 04/12/2020

Amazing Service

I had the most wonderful experience at Blossom Brides. Ms. Janette was so pleasant and respectful as well as patient and kind. She paid close attention to detail knowing exactly what kind of dress I wanted. She helped me find the perfect Casa Blanca dress based on my description and made me look like a princess. The prices are reasonable. I truly appreciate how the staff made me feel extra special with each visit. During my fittings I was given great advice, education, instruction and brutal honesty from the owner in which I completely appreciate. When the COVID19 Pandemic forced me to postone my wedding. Blossom Brides was kind enough to called me reassuring me not to worry. That they would store my gown unitl I chose another date at no charge or time limit & included another fitting free of cost. I highly recommend their amazing services.

Sent on 09/29/2020

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Blossom Brides FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?
    $1,000 - $2,499
    $2,500 - $3,999
    $4,000 - $6,499
  • How do you price dress alterations?
    By Piece
    Flat Fee
  • Who do you provide services for?
    Bride
    Mother of the Bride
    Mother of the Groom
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Alterations
    Appointments Only
    Cleaning
    Full Customization
    Preservation
    Sample Sales
    Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer?
    Bridal Belts
    Plus Size Gowns
    Sample Gowns
    Undergarments
    Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?
    Less than 6 months
    6-8 months
    9-11 months
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns?
    Seasonally
  • What is your return policy?
    Final Sales

• 230 Sunrise Highway Rockville Centre, New York, 11570 See on map
    516-272-4784 (Phone number)
    5166780889 (Fax Number)
    Location of (Blossom Brides)