Blossom Brides Reviews

63 | Rockville Centre, NY

63 Reviews for Blossom Brides

• F

Ferntzie · Married on 07/26/2020

The best bridal Store ever!!!

I want to tell you about the best bridal store ever!! "Blossom Bridal" this store was the last one i went to because my bestie/sister said they were the best and i would not be disappointed like i was the first 3 stores. I went with my mom and met with (Janine Morgan)!!! the best in the business. she knew what i wanted and i do not even know how because all i said was i wanted different because i walked in over 15 wedding and have been too over 50 and had 4 that year so i seen it all. In 10 mins She picked out 4 amazing gowns and saved the best for last!! i am forever grateful because 2020 was a crazy year but my dress was on time and than i met "Dalia Cohen" one amazing seamstress and owner!! she made my dress fit like a glove and it was strapless but i jumped,danced,ran all night and it never moved!! my custom coat was a show stopper that i will wear again for another time. My veil was also done to perfection and matched my coat it was so beautiful !! i can not thank these ladies enough!! It was a dream and pleasure working with them!! they are the best and so professional, sweet, educated in the business on time!! they are just amazing people that are forever family!!!! i love them!! check them out you will not be disappointed!! they even directed me to the best place to get my mom her custom dress as well!!

Sent on 08/21/2020
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 07/24/2020

Unbelievably beautiful

All the ladies that work at blossom brides are extremely nice friendly and helpful. Within the second time we went in there I felt like we knew them so well already. I don’t even have words to describe Dahlia and how unbelievably talented she is. Everybody there a made made our experience wonderful and our dresses were breathtaking. I remember turning around for the first look photos with my wife and I was stunned at what Daliah had created with her dress. I love both dresses so much that I’m almost sad I can’t find another reason to wear it. If you are planning on getting married and you do not go to blossom Brides you are truly missing out!!! Thank you so much to blossom brides for assisting in making it the best day of our lives.

Sent on 11/04/2020
  • Alisha

Alisha H. · Married on 04/12/2020

Amazing Service

I had the most wonderful experience at Blossom Brides. Ms. Janette was so pleasant and respectful as well as patient and kind. She paid close attention to detail knowing exactly what kind of dress I wanted. She helped me find the perfect Casa Blanca dress based on my description and made me look like a princess. The prices are reasonable. I truly appreciate how the staff made me feel extra special with each visit. During my fittings I was given great advice, education, instruction and brutal honesty from the owner in which I completely appreciate. When the COVID19 Pandemic forced me to postone my wedding. Blossom Brides was kind enough to called me reassuring me not to worry. That they would store my gown unitl I chose another date at no charge or time limit & included another fitting free of cost. I highly recommend their amazing services.

Sent on 09/29/2020

Nicole D. · Married on 10/06/2019

Love the dresses

I had a great time trying on dresses last week. The store is beautiful and Sherry was amazing. She listened to what I wanted, showed me things that I didn't think I would want, and helped me to find my perfect dress. She was so enthusiastic and so happy that I felt like I was working with a friend

Sent on 03/14/2019
  • Karina

Karina C. · Married on 09/22/2019

Wedding dress experience

My experience at blossom brides was exceptional! Janine was great. She took her time & knew just what I wanted. I would recommend any bride to get their dress at blossom brides.

Sent on 02/26/2019
  • Nishat

Nishat · Married on 09/22/2019

The most amazing seamstress!

The ladies at Blossom Brides, including Dahlia, went above and beyond for me. They helped me find a reception dress efficiently and accommodated any requests I had for alterations. Dalia is an AMAZING seamstress who brought in my dress about 6 sizes, and it fit perfectly.

But it doesn't end there! I had ordered a custom-made ceremony dress from a different vendor. Unfortunately, the fit was very poor. Considering it was such an unadorned dress, and, therefore, all about the fit, I was rather upset. I took it to three tailors recommended to me by the original vendor, and none of them did the job well. Before I knew it, it was a month away from my wedding, the dress was dirty from being handled so much, and it still wasn't fitting right.

Dalia was kind enough to take a look at it to see if she could help, and I cannot thank her enough. She truly views the work she does as art and takes every job very seriously. More than that, she cares so much about her brides. She fit the dress beautifully, had it cleaned and absolutely perfect in time for my wedding.

Sent on 09/23/2019
  • Morgan

Morgan · Married on 09/01/2019

I really can't rave enough about Blossom Brides, and Janine in particular! It's a boutique store and the ladies there pay such attention to detail. I found my dress in under 45 mins. Janine knew exactly what my vision and budget were, and stuck with them the whole time! She went above and beyond in getting me different veils to try, and helped me take photos of the options. I also really appreciate how they carry larger sample sizes for the more curvier girls. I'm a bridal size 16 and the sample size they had for "my dress" was my size. I cannot tell you how important it is to make every bride of every size feel beautiful and included, and that's what they did.

You can just tell that everyone there really cares about the brides that walk through their doors. I can't wait to start the alterations process--I've heard wonderful things about Dalia! I only wish I got to them before I went to other stores! They made the process so effortless and fun. I will 100 percent recommend them to any brides looking for their dream dress!

Sent on 09/25/2018
  • Orapin

Orapin L. · Married on 07/27/2019

True Talent

I went to Blossom Brides for my wedding gown alterations. Dalia not just did the alterations; with her vision, she transformed my gown from very plain to something very elegant. I did not expect that at all. She was very effective and she worked fast. My gown was ready in just two fittings.

Dalia was very professional and punctual. Working with her was a great pleasure! Thank you, Dahlia!

Sent on 09/27/2019
  • Jessica

Jessica J. · Married on 05/31/2019

Amazing team. Such a special store!

This whole team was such a blast to work with! My dress shopping experience is what every person deserves. I felt beautiful leaving the store and no pressure what so ever. Blossom was able to give me my dream dress. The alteration process was so seamless I never felt nervous or anxious. Dahlia was able to make my dress having a plunging back that I got compliments on all night. My bustle was amazing. Easy for my bridesmaid to do and my dress was so easy to move in. I have had so many friends who had bustles that broke. My bustle is still intact. Truly amazing experience from start to finish. I recommend them to everyone.

Sent on 06/18/2019

Ashley S. · Married on 05/31/2019

Wish I could give 100 stars!

Janine at Blossom Brides was absolutely amazing! She listened to everything that I said I wanted in the dress I always imagined. She was so patient, enthusiastic, and just as excited as I was trying on dresses. She pulled about 15-20 dresses for me, including dresses I said I did not like because she wanted me to be sure I really didn’t want that style. She was very conscious of my budget and asked me if I was ok with trying on a dress that was slightly over budget BEFORE I tried it on! The dress was absolutely perfect and everything I could have asked for and have been dreaming about. Alterations ran very smoothly as well! My dress was altered perfectly with no complications!

Sent on 07/16/2019
  • Claudia

Claudia D. · Married on 05/25/2019

Found my dream dress at BB!!

My wedding dress is my favorite garment I've ever worn and will ever wear, and I owe it to Blossom Brides for helping me find the perfect dress! Janine was patient and knowledgeable as she pulled a variety of styles of dresses for me to try on until I found the perfect one. Then Dalia expertly tailored it until it fit like a glove! I received SO many compliments on my dress! I would only recommend that they steam your dress before pickup because I had a few wrinkles that I had to steam out the morning of my wedding. Other than that, they are the best, and I can't thank them enough for making me feel like a princess!

Sent on 07/20/2019

Heather · Married on 04/28/2019

This is a wonderful shop and I can not recommend them enough. They truly care about what they do and it shows in every aspect of their store! I visited many stores before finding Blossom Brides and this was, hands down, the best experience I had shopping for my wedding gown! I worked with Janine and she was absolutely phenomenal! Patient and fun, she helped me find exactly what I was looking for all while staying within my budget!

Wedding dress shopping was definitely one of the aspects of the planning process I was most nervous about! I am a bride on a budget and I left many of the other salons I visited feeling slightly embarrassed because the dresses that I was shown to try on were well out of my price range. This was not at all the case at Blossom Brides!

Janine not only kept my budget in careful consideration, but also accounted for the alterations when meeting my budget so that when all was said and done, the price was just around where I needed it to be! I cannot say how incredibly grateful I was for this! It is easy to forget alterations when you're looking at a price tag and the fact that Janine was so considerate still wows me!

Janine was a pro with the clips and no matter how big the dress, every dress I tried on looked like it was made for me once Janine worked her magic with the clips! It really helped to be able to see accurately what the dress would look like after alterations. I thought I was going to have to settle when it came to my wedding dress because I had a smaller budget, but thanks to Janine and Blossom Brides I have a dress more beautiful than I could ever even imagine.

Thank you Janine and Blossom Brides or a truly amazing experience!

Sent on 09/04/2018

Danielle · Married on 04/27/2019

Great Experience!

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Blossom Brides! I had the best experience with Janine! She was patient, knowledgeable, and provided me with non-stop support throughout my bridal gown shopping experience. Janine worked with me to find the exact style I liked, and always stayed within my budget when pulling dresses for me to try on. Not once did she pressure me to say yes at any of my appointments. I loved that it didn’t feel like a factory or warehouse. It was truly a great experience!

Sent on 06/12/2019

Lauren C. · Married on 12/01/2018

Amazing!!!

Everyone here is just absolutely wonderful. Sherri was AMAZING when it came to helping me pick out the perfect dress. I absolutely loved my wedding gown. My alterations came out perfect and my dress fit and looked absolutely PERFECT the day of my wedding. Highly recommend.

Sent on 12/10/2018

Kelly · Married on 10/04/2018

Amazing! I worked with Jeanine as my sales consultant and had Dahlia (owner) do all of my custom work and alterations in the store.
    Jeanine: an absolute sweetheart. I was able to schedule an appointment for the next day. She listened to what I was looking for and took her time to choose dresses that were what I said I was looking for. I did not find "the one" that day. I got a call from Jeanine 2 days later saying that she thought about what I was looking for and she had two dresses that had potential but could be customized. I saw them the weekend after. She had met with the sesmstress to discuss what could be done to the dresses before she had called me and went through my options when I saw her. I chose the second dress she picked.
    My dress came in early-ordered in March, came in mid to late June. They were able to get me in for my first fitting that week.
    Dahlia (seamstress/owner): she is AMAZING!!! Dahlia is very confident in her abilities and is honest with what can and cannot be done. She made my dress bigger, added black on the bottom layers, added straps and took off the bottom overlay of the dress and actually custom made that into a veil for me. By the time we were done the dress was absolutely perfect, and fit me like a dream. She is very passionate in what she does and it reflects in her work.

Sent on 10/07/2018

Jennifer · Married on 08/11/2018

I had such a wonderful experience getting my dress from Blossom Brides! I was very unsure about what type of dress I was looking for and Janine was very patient with me as a tried on a variety of styles. My favorite thing about working with Janine was that she let myself and my mom form our opinions first before giving any input. I never felt pressured by her which was my biggest fear when going to try on dresses. I also did my alterations here and Dalia was a pleasure to work with. She is straight and to the point and knows exactly what works best for each type of dress that they carry. I highly recommend!

Sent on 08/21/2018
  • Veronica · Married on 07/06/2018

Blossom Brides is amazing! I gave a brief description of what I was looking for and they picked out the dress of my dreams on my first visit. The alterations, done by Dahlia, are phenomenal. The woman is a genius. Not only did she do my alterations perfectly, including adding straps with lace, and taking in the back to make it fitted around the butt, she also saved us at the last minute when one of my bridesmaids who recently had a baby waited too long to try on her dress and get it altered. I sent her to Dahlia after someone else turned her away because they could not find room to let her dress out, and Dahlia saved the day by removing her straps to use the material to let out the dress. I was so happy with my dress thanks to Blossom Brides.

Sent on 07/23/2018

E · Married on 06/22/2018

I brought my wedding dress to Dalia (the seamstress and owner at blossom brides) for alterations. I had purchased my dress elsewhere and got alterations done by their seamstress. The seamstress did a terrible job. The dress was taken in way too tight even though it didn't have to be taken in. The bustle only had 4 buttons and was not even. The bottom of the dress was also not even and they just folded it to make it shorter, they didn't cut. Dalia fixed everything and did an amazing job! I am so grateful I found her and that she was willing to work on my dress even though I didn't buy my dress from blossom brides. She is so professional and such a sweetheart. Her work is top notch. My dress looks perfect now and it is all thanks to Dalia. She had to undo (stitch by stitch since my dress was lace) everything the other seamstress did. When she redid the bustle there was over 20 buttons and it looked 100x better. She used crystal instead of the cheap plastic buttons the other seamstress used. Dalia was quick too. Basically every time I went she had my dress ready within a week. She even called me to say my dress was ready early once and it was up to me if I wanted to pick it up that day or wait for my scheduled appointment to pick it up. She also steamed the dress when it was done, something that the other seamstress did not do. My experience with Dalia was nothing but positive and I would HIGHLY recommend her to anyone. She is the best of the best

Sent on 05/21/2018

Stephanie · Married on 09/24/2017

The second you walk in the door they make you feel so welcome. I was lucky enough to work with Sherie mostly, she is so awesome! But the reason I am lucky is because I also got to work with Dalia and Janine too! They all were so fun and made the experience just like I had imagined it would be! I said YES to the dress and I cannot wait to go back and hang with these incredible ladies..Oh, and try on my dress too of course! On a more serious note, Dalia is an amazing seamstress, and the prices were unbeatable!

Sent on 09/27/2017

Cara · Married on 09/22/2017

The ladies at Blossom Bride are so incredible and I could not have been happier with their services. Janine is the absolute best and helped me find my perfect wedding gown! She was patient, kind and did not pressure me into making a purchase before I was ready. Dahlia did an amazing job with alterations and made sure I felt comfortable and secure in the gown. I absolutely recommend Blossom and I feel so lucky to have found my gown with them!

Sent on 06/11/2018

Rebecca · Married on 09/16/2017

I am in love with Blossom Brides. I live in the area and happened to pass by it all the time. I knew I wanted to find a dress close by to make fittings easy. It was the first and last bridal shop I went too. The customer service was out of this world. They make you feel like the only bride in the room and truly listen to what you want. At my first appointment they took the time to go through all the different styles with me and even when I was so indecisive they helped me try on the dresses a few more times. They were so accomodating, friendly, helpful and professional. I have recommended them to every new bride I speak with. Thank You Blossom Brides for your excellent service.

Sent on 09/27/2017

Hilary · Married on 09/03/2017

I wasn't sure what to think before my first appointment bc I was honestly dreading it. I am not a girly girl and didn't want dress shopping to be a whole big production..... all I can say is thank God for Jeanine! I could have been done shopping in 15 minutes! I told her what I wanted and I got it - the first dress I tried on IS my wedding dress - I put a deposit down a few days later. I have never liked a dress in my life - I LOVE my dress. Jeanine was really amazing and made me feel so comfortable, plus there was only 2 brides there at a time so it was really private and not too chaotic . 1000% recommend

Sent on 03/28/2017
  • Brittanee

Brittanee · Married on 08/26/2017

Sherie is the best! Blossom Brides was my 2nd wedding dress appointment of the day. The first place I went to was nice and very affordable, but as soon as I walked in Blossom Brides, I knew I'd find my dress. It only took Sherie two tries to figure out my style, and that's probably because I told her I was still open to most styles. Otherwise, I think she could have nailed it in one try. They were very accommodating of my budget. My 2nd runner-up dress was very slightly out of my budget. If I hadn't told Sherie that I could go a couple hundred more, I don't think she would have picked it for me. They are very aware of your budget and really stress not going outside of it to avoid disappointment. I asked about a dress that I had pinned on Pinterest, that I figured may be way over my budget, when I found out that Blossom Brides carried the designer. Turns out I was correct. It was twice the amount I wanted to spend. However, my mother kept pushing me to not worry about the budget, so I tried on the dress. And of course, I fell in love. Blossom Brides really worked with me as much as they could and even worked me into a discount that had recently passed. I was and am extremely grateful. If you have the ability to do so, please give them a try!

Sent on 11/28/2016

Karolyn · Married on 08/10/2017

Everyone at Blossom Brides was amazing! From Janine scheduling and making appointments, to Sherrie helping me decide on THE dress, to Dalia during alterations, the women at Blossom Brides make you feel like family! I had an AMAZING experience there, and I would beyond recommend them to anyone getting married!

Sent on 07/31/2017

Debra · Married on 08/05/2017

My daughter was extremely happy with her Bridal Gown. Janine picked out a perfect gown for her big day.. Sherrie added her style expertise and Dalia fitted the dress perfectly! Highly recommend! Also purchased our Bridesmaids dresses there!

Sent on 08/25/2017