Blossom Brides Reviews

51 Reviews for Blossom Brides

51 Blossom Brides Reviews
  • Morgan

Morgan · Getting married on 09/01/2019

I really can't rave enough about Blossom Brides, and Janine in particular! It's a boutique store and the ladies there pay such attention to detail. I found my dress in under 45 mins. Janine knew exactly what my vision and budget were, and stuck with them the whole time! She went above and beyond in getting me different veils to try, and helped me take photos of the options. I also really appreciate how they carry larger sample sizes for the more curvier girls. I'm a bridal size 16 and the sample size they had for "my dress" was my size. I cannot tell you how important it is to make every bride of every size feel beautiful and included, and that's what they did.

You can just tell that everyone there really cares about the brides that walk through their doors. I can't wait to start the alterations process--I've heard wonderful things about Dalia! I only wish I got to them before I went to other stores! They made the process so effortless and fun. I will 100 percent recommend them to any brides looking for their dream dress!

Heather · Getting married on 04/28/2019

This is a wonderful shop and I can not recommend them enough. They truly care about what they do and it shows in every aspect of their store! I visited many stores before finding Blossom Brides and this was, hands down, the best experience I had shopping for my wedding gown! I worked with Janine and she was absolutely phenomenal! Patient and fun, she helped me find exactly what I was looking for all while staying within my budget!

Wedding dress shopping was definitely one of the aspects of the planning process I was most nervous about! I am a bride on a budget and I left many of the other salons I visited feeling slightly embarrassed because the dresses that I was shown to try on were well out of my price range. This was not at all the case at Blossom Brides!

Janine not only kept my budget in careful consideration, but also accounted for the alterations when meeting my budget so that when all was said and done, the price was just around where I needed it to be! I cannot say how incredibly grateful I was for this! It is easy to forget alterations when you're looking at a price tag and the fact that Janine was so considerate still wows me!

Janine was a pro with the clips and no matter how big the dress, every dress I tried on looked like it was made for me once Janine worked her magic with the clips! It really helped to be able to see accurately what the dress would look like after alterations. I thought I was going to have to settle when it came to my wedding dress because I had a smaller budget, but thanks to Janine and Blossom Brides I have a dress more beautiful than I could ever even imagine.

Thank you Janine and Blossom Brides or a truly amazing experience!

Kelly · Married on 10/04/2018

Amazing! I worked with Jeanine as my sales consultant and had Dahlia (owner) do all of my custom work and alterations in the store.
    Jeanine: an absolute sweetheart. I was able to schedule an appointment for the next day. She listened to what I was looking for and took her time to choose dresses that were what I said I was looking for. I did not find "the one" that day. I got a call from Jeanine 2 days later saying that she thought about what I was looking for and she had two dresses that had potential but could be customized. I saw them the weekend after. She had met with the sesmstress to discuss what could be done to the dresses before she had called me and went through my options when I saw her. I chose the second dress she picked.
    My dress came in early-ordered in March, came in mid to late June. They were able to get me in for my first fitting that week.
    Dahlia (seamstress/owner): she is AMAZING!!! Dahlia is very confident in her abilities and is honest with what can and cannot be done. She made my dress bigger, added black on the bottom layers, added straps and took off the bottom overlay of the dress and actually custom made that into a veil for me. By the time we were done the dress was absolutely perfect, and fit me like a dream. She is very passionate in what she does and it reflects in her work.

Jennifer · Married on 08/11/2018

I had such a wonderful experience getting my dress from Blossom Brides! I was very unsure about what type of dress I was looking for and Janine was very patient with me as a tried on a variety of styles. My favorite thing about working with Janine was that she let myself and my mom form our opinions first before giving any input. I never felt pressured by her which was my biggest fear when going to try on dresses. I also did my alterations here and Dalia was a pleasure to work with. She is straight and to the point and knows exactly what works best for each type of dress that they carry. I highly recommend!

• Veronica · Married on 07/06/2018

Blossom Brides is amazing! I gave a brief description of what I was looking for and they picked out the dress of my dreams on my first visit. The alterations, done by Dahlia, are phenomenal. The woman is a genius. Not only did she do my alterations perfectly, including adding straps with lace, and taking in the back to make it fitted around the butt, she also saved us at the last minute when one of my bridesmaids who recently had a baby waited too long to try on her dress and get it altered. I sent her to Dahlia after someone else turned her away because they could not find room to let her dress out, and Dahlia saved the day by removing her straps to use the material to let out the dress. I was so happy with my dress thanks to Blossom Brides.

E · Married on 06/22/2018

I brought my wedding dress to Dalia (the seamstress and owner at blossom brides) for alterations. I had purchased my dress elsewhere and got alterations done by their seamstress. The seamstress did a terrible job. The dress was taken in way too tight even though it didn't have to be taken in. The bustle only had 4 buttons and was not even. The bottom of the dress was also not even and they just folded it to make it shorter, they didn't cut. Dalia fixed everything and did an amazing job! I am so grateful I found her and that she was willing to work on my dress even though I didn't buy my dress from blossom brides. She is so professional and such a sweetheart. Her work is top notch. My dress looks perfect now and it is all thanks to Dalia. She had to undo (stitch by stitch since my dress was lace) everything the other seamstress did. When she redid the bustle there was over 20 buttons and it looked 100x better. She used crystal instead of the cheap plastic buttons the other seamstress used. Dalia was quick too. Basically every time I went she had my dress ready within a week. She even called me to say my dress was ready early once and it was up to me if I wanted to pick it up that day or wait for my scheduled appointment to pick it up. She also steamed the dress when it was done, something that the other seamstress did not do. My experience with Dalia was nothing but positive and I would HIGHLY recommend her to anyone. She is the best of the best

Stephanie · Married on 09/24/2017

The second you walk in the door they make you feel so welcome. I was lucky enough to work with Sherie mostly, she is so awesome! But the reason I am lucky is because I also got to work with Dalia and Janine too! They all were so fun and made the experience just like I had imagined it would be! I said YES to the dress and I cannot wait to go back and hang with these incredible ladies..Oh, and try on my dress too of course! On a more serious note, Dalia is an amazing seamstress, and the prices were unbeatable!

Cara · Married on 09/22/2017

The ladies at Blossom Bride are so incredible and I could not have been happier with their services. Janine is the absolute best and helped me find my perfect wedding gown! She was patient, kind and did not pressure me into making a purchase before I was ready. Dahlia did an amazing job with alterations and made sure I felt comfortable and secure in the gown. I absolutely recommend Blossom and I feel so lucky to have found my gown with them!

Rebecca · Married on 09/16/2017

I am in love with Blossom Brides. I live in the area and happened to pass by it all the time. I knew I wanted to find a dress close by to make fittings easy. It was the first and last bridal shop I went too. The customer service was out of this world. They make you feel like the only bride in the room and truly listen to what you want. At my first appointment they took the time to go through all the different styles with me and even when I was so indecisive they helped me try on the dresses a few more times. They were so accomodating, friendly, helpful and professional. I have recommended them to every new bride I speak with. Thank You Blossom Brides for your excellent service.

Hilary · Married on 09/03/2017

I wasn't sure what to think before my first appointment bc I was honestly dreading it. I am not a girly girl and didn't want dress shopping to be a whole big production..... all I can say is thank God for Jeanine! I could have been done shopping in 15 minutes! I told her what I wanted and I got it - the first dress I tried on IS my wedding dress - I put a deposit down a few days later. I have never liked a dress in my life - I LOVE my dress. Jeanine was really amazing and made me feel so comfortable, plus there was only 2 brides there at a time so it was really private and not too chaotic . 1000% recommend

• Brittanee

Brittanee · Married on 08/26/2017

Sherie is the best! Blossom Brides was my 2nd wedding dress appointment of the day. The first place I went to was nice and very affordable, but as soon as I walked in Blossom Brides, I knew I'd find my dress. It only took Sherie two tries to figure out my style, and that's probably because I told her I was still open to most styles. Otherwise, I think she could have nailed it in one try. They were very accommodating of my budget. My 2nd runner-up dress was very slightly out of my budget. If I hadn't told Sherie that I could go a couple hundred more, I don't think she would have picked it for me. They are very aware of your budget and really stress not going outside of it to avoid disappointment. I asked about a dress that I had pinned on Pinterest, that I figured may be way over my budget, when I found out that Blossom Brides carried the designer. Turns out I was correct. It was twice the amount I wanted to spend. However, my mother kept pushing me to not worry about the budget, so I tried on the dress. And of course, I fell in love. Blossom Brides really worked with me as much as they could and even worked me into a discount that had recently passed. I was and am extremely grateful. If you have the ability to do so, please give them a try!

Karolyn · Married on 08/10/2017

Everyone at Blossom Brides was amazing! From Janine scheduling and making appointments, to Sherrie helping me decide on THE dress, to Dalia during alterations, the women at Blossom Brides make you feel like family! I had an AMAZING experience there, and I would beyond recommend them to anyone getting married!

debra · Married on 08/05/2017

My daughter was extremely happy with her Bridal Gown. Janine picked out a perfect gown for her big day.. Sherrie added her style expertise and Dalia fitted the dress perfectly! Highly recommend! Also purchased our Bridesmaids dresses there!

• User5514547 · 1+ year ago

This was he best experience I have ever had dress shopping. Online appointments were easy, they sent reminders, and had you fill out a questionnaire to know your style! They welcomed my entourage, confirmed my information, asked my price range, and got to know my taste before we started to try on gowns. Here you have people who care! Janine was incredible! She truly stuck to what I requested and also showed me a few pieces which she thought would look nice and they did! She accessorized me, showed me different touches we could add, and was so positive! I truly enjoyed my experience and the ease on such a stressful task. LOVE Blossom Brides!

Julie · Married on 05/27/2017

I couldn't have been to a better bridal salon. The customer service great! Professionalism great! Patience Great! I truly enjoyed my experience here and saying yes to my dress. I think I tried on every dress in the store until I found the one. I truly recommend any bride to come here. I loved the fact that they were very interested in what I wanted.

Danielle · Married on 05/26/2017

It was very easy to book an appointment through their website, and they responded quickly by e-mail regarding a dress I wanted to try on during my appointment. I was nervous before arriving there, as I had a few different styles of gowns that I liked. Sherie was beyond fabulous and put me at ease right away. She looked at pictures and listened to what I liked. She was patient with me and pulled out beautiful gowns for me to try on. I ended up saying "yes" to a dress that Sherie chose for me to try on, based on the original gown I came in to try. She also chose a beautiful veil for me to try on with the dress, which completed the look perfectly! The staff is so professional and was not pushy at all. I cannot rave enough about what a positive experience this was to choose my gown. I would definitely recommend Blossom Brides to any bride and I am so happy that I went there for my gown!

Vanessa · Married on 05/06/2017

I will start off by saying that I went to a few different bridal salons before finding Blossom Brides. The other salons never made me feel like a bride and even one bridal store in the City told me I can only try on 4 dresses. Once I walked into Blossom Brides they made me feel so welcomed and comfortable. I loved working with Janine and Dahlia. Janine actually picked a dress that I never seen and told me that she thinks she knows a good dress for me and it ended up being the one. A friend of mine that came to one of my fittings also ended up getting her dress at Blossom Brides as she thought everyone was sooo nice. She never even shopped around. Everyone that works at Blossom Brides is sooo nice and accommodating. I changed a few appointments and even missed one by accident and they were never rude to me. Ohhh and I will add that their prices are great they will not try and get over on you. I loved this Salon and recommend them to everyone i know. The place is soo cute and they really take their time with you and I never felt rushed when I showed up on time. Ohh and to top it off I love the little toast Champagne they give when you say yes to your dress. It is such an exciting moment and the champagne makes it extra special. I cannot wait to recommend more friends to this place in the near future :) So many people have said that my dress was to die for.

• User6901086 · 1+ year ago

Janine was wonderful! Extremely patient and very helpful!!

Joanne · Married on 04/22/2017

Blossom Brides was the first and only bridal dress shop I visited. I chose the 5th dress I tried on. It was one of the easiest decisions I made throughout the whole wedding planning process. The staff is incredibly knowledgeable, helpful and were so warm towards my family whenever they would accompany me at my fittings. Dalia is incredible with the alterations. I always knew I was in good hands with her. My dress fit perfectly on the day of my wedding. Blossom Brides made wedding planing so enjoyable, as it should be!

Deborah · Married on 03/25/2017

You will get personal attention, friendly service, and ladies who truly care about making you look your absolute best on your wedding day! You will feel as if you have new family members before you leave!

• User7112716 · 1+ year ago

From the moment I met Janine, Dalia & Sherie I knew I was going to have an amazing experience shopping for my wedding dress. The service has been excellent since the day I purchased my gown. As we all know we become indecisive when having to pick the perfect wedding dress. Janine my bridal consultant made me feel comfortable and gave me her honest opinion which allowed me to make the right decision in choosing my gown. Dalia is such a sweetheart and pays attention to detail. Being that I purchased my dress with such short notice she has been very accommodating with my fittings. If you are in need of a great bridal salon with a variety of wedding dresses and great service you should definitely make your appointment at Blossom Brides...you will not regret it.

Erin · Married on 02/11/2017

I can't thank everyone at Blossom Brides enough for the wonderful experience and fabulous dress and viel they provided me for my wedding! From the search process and ordering of the dress to the fittings/alterations and final pickup everything went smoothly and myself and family were always treated as a priority. Thank you for everything!

Elizabeth · Married on 01/20/2017

Blossom Brides was the only place I went to look for dresses! They were AMAZING!!! They didn't have a dress there that I wanted to try on, but were able to get it for me so I could. It ended up being THE dress. They were so accommodating, and Dahlia made me feel so special every time I went in for alterations. She custom made a lace jacket for me to go with my dress and it was PERECT!!! She makes every bride feel comfortable and beautiful! I would highly recommend Blossom Brides for any bride looking for a wedding dress and veil.

• User5299311 · 1+ year ago

I had a wonderful experience at Blossom Bridal! Let me start off by saying I visited 3 other salons, one of them multiple times. Out of all of these places I felt the most comfortable at Blossom Bridal.

I visited Blossom bridal to try on a dress I was planning on saying yes to. I just wanted to see it in the other color and Blossom was one of the only places I found with this color I was looking for. I went with my parents and immediately Sheri made us feel at home! She asked if I was open to trying on other dresses in addition to the one I went for and I am SO glad I did! Sheri ended up finding me the perfect dress! She completely understood what I was looking for with just a few minutes of chatting. Because I was initially so sure about the first dress, I decided to take some time to make sure this new dress Sheri showed me really was the dress. I did not feel any pressure at all to buy it on the spot and Sheri completely understood. I went home and couldn't stop thinking about the dress Sheri found me and went back a week later to purchase! Once I said yes to the dress, Sheri popped some champagne and everyone in the store celebrated! It was the perfect bridal experience. I am so happy I wanted to try on the first dress in another color. If I didn't I wouldn't have met Sheri or found my dream gown!