42 Reviews for Blossom Brides

Plus Size Gowns (2)
Undergarments (2)
Garters (1)
42 Blossom Brides Reviews

The second you walk in the door they make you feel so welcome. I was lucky enough to work with Sherie mostly, she is so awesome! But the reason I am lucky is because I also got to work with Dalia and Janine too! They all were so fun and made the experience just like I had imagined it would be! I said YES to the dress and I cannot wait to go back and hang with these incredible ladies..Oh, and try on my dress too of course! On a more serious note, Dalia is an amazing seamstress, and the prices were unbeatable!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 9/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I am in love with Blossom Brides. I live in the area and happened to pass by it all the time. I knew I wanted to find a dress close by to make fittings easy. It was the first and last bridal shop I went too. The customer service was out of this world. They make you feel like the only bride in the room and truly listen to what you want. At my first appointment they took the time to go through all the different styles with me and even when I was so indecisive they helped me try on the dresses a few more times. They were so accomodating, friendly, helpful and professional. I have recommended them to every new bride I speak with. Thank You Blossom Brides for your excellent service.

Profile Picture User6374476, Recently Married, 5 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Alterations, Bride, Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns, Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Sample Gowns, Undergarments, Veils

I wasn't sure what to think before my first appointment bc I was honestly dreading it. I am not a girly girl and didn't want dress shopping to be a whole big production..... all I can say is thank God for Jeanine! I could have been done shopping in 15 minutes! I told her what I wanted and I got it - the first dress I tried on IS my wedding dress - I put a deposit down a few days later. I have never liked a dress in my life - I LOVE my dress. Jeanine was really amazing and made me feel so comfortable, plus there was only 2 brides there at a time so it was really private and not too chaotic . 1000% recommend

Profile Picture Hilary, 9/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Sherie is the best! Blossom Brides was my 2nd wedding dress appointment of the day. The first place I went to was nice and very affordable, but as soon as I walked in Blossom Brides, I knew I'd find my dress. It only took Sherie two tries to figure out my style, and that's probably because I told her I was still open to most styles. Otherwise, I think she could have nailed it in one try. They were very accommodating of my budget. My 2nd runner-up dress was very slightly out of my budget. If I hadn't told Sherie that I could go a couple hundred more, I don't think she would have picked it for me. They are very aware of your budget and really stress not going outside of it to avoid disappointment. I asked about a dress that I had pinned on Pinterest, that I figured may be way over my budget, when I found out that Blossom Brides carried the designer. Turns out I was correct. It was twice the amount I wanted to spend. However, my mother kept pushing me to not worry about the budget, so I tried on the dress. And of course, I fell in love. Blossom Brides really worked with me as much as they could and even worked me into a discount that had recently passed. I was and am extremely grateful. If you have the ability to do so, please give them a try!

Profile Picture Brittanee, 8/26/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Bride, Alterations, Sample Sales, Trunk Shows, Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Plus Size Gowns, Sample Gowns, Veils

Everyone at Blossom Brides was amazing! From Janine scheduling and making appointments, to Sherrie helping me decide on THE dress, to Dalia during alterations, the women at Blossom Brides make you feel like family! I had an AMAZING experience there, and I would beyond recommend them to anyone getting married!

Profile Picture Karolyn, 8/10/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Veils, Alterations, Customization, Trunk Shows, Bride, Bridesmaids

My daughter was extremely happy with her Bridal Gown. Janine picked out a perfect gown for her big day.. Sherrie added her style expertise and Dalia fitted the dress perfectly! Highly recommend! Also purchased our Bridesmaids dresses there!

Profile Picture debra, 8/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

This was he best experience I have ever had dress shopping. Online appointments were easy, they sent reminders, and had you fill out a questionnaire to know your style! They welcomed my entourage, confirmed my information, asked my price range, and got to know my taste before we started to try on gowns. Here you have people who care! Janine was incredible! She truly stuck to what I requested and also showed me a few pieces which she thought would look nice and they did! She accessorized me, showed me different touches we could add, and was so positive! I truly enjoyed my experience and the ease on such a stressful task. LOVE Blossom Brides!

Profile Picture Angela, 5/27/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

I couldn't have been to a better bridal salon. The customer service great! Professionalism great! Patience Great! I truly enjoyed my experience here and saying yes to my dress. I think I tried on every dress in the store until I found the one. I truly recommend any bride to come here. I loved the fact that they were very interested in what I wanted.

Profile Picture Julie, 5/27/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

It was very easy to book an appointment through their website, and they responded quickly by e-mail regarding a dress I wanted to try on during my appointment. I was nervous before arriving there, as I had a few different styles of gowns that I liked. Sherie was beyond fabulous and put me at ease right away. She looked at pictures and listened to what I liked. She was patient with me and pulled out beautiful gowns for me to try on. I ended up saying "yes" to a dress that Sherie chose for me to try on, based on the original gown I came in to try. She also chose a beautiful veil for me to try on with the dress, which completed the look perfectly! The staff is so professional and was not pushy at all. I cannot rave enough about what a positive experience this was to choose my gown. I would definitely recommend Blossom Brides to any bride and I am so happy that I went there for my gown!

Profile Picture Danielle, 5/26/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Bride, Bridal Gowns, Veils

I will start off by saying that I went to a few different bridal salons before finding Blossom Brides. The other salons never made me feel like a bride and even one bridal store in the City told me I can only try on 4 dresses. Once I walked into Blossom Brides they made me feel so welcomed and comfortable. I loved working with Janine and Dahlia. Janine actually picked a dress that I never seen and told me that she thinks she knows a good dress for me and it ended up being the one. A friend of mine that came to one of my fittings also ended up getting her dress at Blossom Brides as she thought everyone was sooo nice. She never even shopped around. Everyone that works at Blossom Brides is sooo nice and accommodating. I changed a few appointments and even missed one by accident and they were never rude to me. Ohhh and I will add that their prices are great they will not try and get over on you. I loved this Salon and recommend them to everyone i know. The place is soo cute and they really take their time with you and I never felt rushed when I showed up on time. Ohh and to top it off I love the little toast Champagne they give when you say yes to your dress. It is such an exciting moment and the champagne makes it extra special. I cannot wait to recommend more friends to this place in the near future :) So many people have said that my dress was to die for.

Profile Picture Vanessa, 5/6/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns, Sample Gowns, Veils, Bride, Alterations, Customization, Trunk Shows

Janine was wonderful! Extremely patient and very helpful!!

Profile Picture User6901086, Recently Married, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Blossom Brides was the first and only bridal dress shop I visited. I chose the 5th dress I tried on. It was one of the easiest decisions I made throughout the whole wedding planning process. The staff is incredibly knowledgeable, helpful and were so warm towards my family whenever they would accompany me at my fittings. Dalia is incredible with the alterations. I always knew I was in good hands with her. My dress fit perfectly on the day of my wedding. Blossom Brides made wedding planing so enjoyable, as it should be!

Profile Picture Joanne, 4/22/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Bride, Bridal Gowns, Jewelry, Veils

You will get personal attention, friendly service, and ladies who truly care about making you look your absolute best on your wedding day! You will feel as if you have new family members before you leave!

Profile Picture Deborah, 3/25/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Bride, Bridal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Veils

From the moment I met Janine, Dalia & Sherie I knew I was going to have an amazing experience shopping for my wedding dress. The service has been excellent since the day I purchased my gown. As we all know we become indecisive when having to pick the perfect wedding dress. Janine my bridal consultant made me feel comfortable and gave me her honest opinion which allowed me to make the right decision in choosing my gown. Dalia is such a sweetheart and pays attention to detail. Being that I purchased my dress with such short notice she has been very accommodating with my fittings. If you are in need of a great bridal salon with a variety of wedding dresses and great service you should definitely make your appointment at Blossom Brides...you will not regret it.

Profile Picture Ilene, 2/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Alterations, Appts. Only, Sample Sales, Bridal Gowns, Sample Gowns, Bride

I can't thank everyone at Blossom Brides enough for the wonderful experience and fabulous dress and viel they provided me for my wedding! From the search process and ordering of the dress to the fittings/alterations and final pickup everything went smoothly and myself and family were always treated as a priority. Thank you for everything!

Profile Picture Erin, 2/11/17, 9 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

Blossom Brides was the only place I went to look for dresses! They were AMAZING!!! They didn't have a dress there that I wanted to try on, but were able to get it for me so I could. It ended up being THE dress. They were so accommodating, and Dahlia made me feel so special every time I went in for alterations. She custom made a lace jacket for me to go with my dress and it was PERECT!!! She makes every bride feel comfortable and beautiful! I would highly recommend Blossom Brides for any bride looking for a wedding dress and veil.

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 1/20/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Veils, Alterations, Appts. Only, Customization, Bride

I had a wonderful experience at Blossom Bridal! Let me start off by saying I visited 3 other salons, one of them multiple times. Out of all of these places I felt the most comfortable at Blossom Bridal.

I visited Blossom bridal to try on a dress I was planning on saying yes to. I just wanted to see it in the other color and Blossom was one of the only places I found with this color I was looking for. I went with my parents and immediately Sheri made us feel at home! She asked if I was open to trying on other dresses in addition to the one I went for and I am SO glad I did! Sheri ended up finding me the perfect dress! She completely understood what I was looking for with just a few minutes of chatting. Because I was initially so sure about the first dress, I decided to take some time to make sure this new dress Sheri showed me really was the dress. I did not feel any pressure at all to buy it on the spot and Sheri completely understood. I went home and couldn't stop thinking about the dress Sheri found me and went back a week later to purchase! Once I said yes to the dress, Sheri popped some champagne and everyone in the store celebrated! It was the perfect bridal experience. I am so happy I wanted to try on the first dress in another color. If I didn't I wouldn't have met Sheri or found my dream gown!

Profile Picture Krysta, 12/17/16, 9 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

My experience at Blossom Brides could not have been any better. For a small shop, they surprising had a larger (and well-maintained) selection than other places that I had gone to. And, their prices were completely fair/reasonable.
From the moment my "clan" and I walked in, Janine (the sales woman) was amazing. She was so kind, warm, patient and accommodating - not to mention had awesome vision of potential alterations to fit my style! Oddly enough, I picked the very first dress that I had tried on there (* although I did at least try 10-15 more) - but once I made my decision, it was such a calm and hassle-free process for the significant alterations that I wanted done. With that, Dalia (the owner/seamstress) too was amazing. She was so much fun to work with and so reassuring of everything. Thank you so much ladies for the perfect wedding dress shopping experience!

Profile Picture yuko, 12/17/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

Let me begin with saying how wonderful my experience was with them. So patient, kind and honest. Also answered the phone with a smile and was always there to help and give their advice and guidence
The alterations were completed in a timely matter and had such a eye for detail. Can't thank them enough for making me look beautiful.

Profile Picture User6513998, 1+ year ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

Blossom Brides is THE bridal boutique! I made my appointment online and I appreciated how they asked my preferences right up front. When I arrived, I was welcomed warmly as were my parents. Sherie was supremely patient and fully understood my taste and style right away! It was an amazing relief, she totally got me! I was allowed time and space to discuss each dress with my parents. I tried on at least 8 gowns, finally narrowing it down to three, retrying those on until I was absolutely sure! Sherie took time to find matching accessories for the gowns. She made sure I was trying gowns in my price range and was upfront with alteration costs. Dalia came by answered questions regarding alterations to a couple of gowns. Janine was great in explaining the contract and the timeline as to when the gown would arrive. They took a family photo and gave us celebratory bubbly! I highly recommend Blossom Brides!

Profile Picture User5431824, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

This is a little late (we got married 10/15/16)! But Blossom Brides was like family to me!!! My family/mom lived up in MA, so I was only able to have her and my sister/maid of honor come to one appointment, so beyond that, I felt like Sherri, Janine and Dahlia became like family whenever I went to the appointments! I just love them! Sherie helped me pick out my dress; she KNEW exactly what would look good on my body type, and knew the dress to grab when I explained to her what I was looking for. Amazing. Then when it came to alterations, Dahlia is a GENIOUS. I had a very difficult body type for the dress that I chose, and Dahlia altered the dress like it was made for me; she is a PERFECTIONIST and her experiences gives her an eye like no other. WHen I tell you she did magic, I'm telling you she did. Amazing. Janine was always so kind throughout the process as well. I miss going there! Amazing staff, intimite setting, and fair pricing. You cannot go wrong. Love you ladies! xoxox - Sarah

Profile Picture Sarah, 10/15/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Bridal Gowns, Veils, Bride, Alterations, Appts. Only, Trunk Shows

I said yes to my dress and it’s all because of my experience at Blossom Brides. I found out about the bridal salon on The Knot and was also referred to it by my supervisor. During my visit I went alone, as my mother and bridesmaids all live out of state. I was nervous when I went but immediately was at ease once I spoke with the bridal consultant Janine. She was very attentive to my needs and listened to everything I had to say in terms of what I was looking for in a dress. I didn't have a limit on how many dresses I could try on and she was totally okay with me taking pictures and facetiming with my mother. When I did find my dress I did not want to take it off and they informed me that I did not have to rush. As a matter of fact they encouraged me to walk around in the dress, sit down, do whatever I want to make sure I was comfortable. I then knew that I had found my dress. My overall experience with Blossom Brides, from when I walked in the store until I walked out, was amazing. I would highly recommend brides in the area checking out this salon. It’s may be a smaller salon when you compare it to others. However, they carry a variety of dresses from top designers. More than likely you will find the dress that you are looking for in the price range that is best for you. Also, from observing how they interacted with brides, who were returning for their fitting, I knew that my experience will be just as wonderful!

Profile Picture Claudine, 9/25/16, 8 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Bride, Alterations, Appts. Only, Customization, Sample Sales, Trunk Shows, Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns, Sample Gowns, Veils

I wish that every bride could have the experience that I had at Blossom Brides when searching for their dream wedding gown. Outside of the many unique dresses that the salon held, the staff was phenomenal from start to finish. Janine was an absolute saint. She was extremely patient (which we needed in the everlasting decision making process) and so sweet and warm. She must have the strongest little hands in town as she would clip me into dress after dress to fit my form to perfection, which made me fall in love with my dream dress! I swear nothing looked as good as when Janine helped to put it on! Sherie's sense of style and attention to detail was like she was inside my head! And finally Dalia, making magic while altering my gown to fit me to perfection. Dalia was such a pleasure and joy to meet with each appointment and my dress fit me like a glove. We actually teared up when it was time to finally take the dress home for the big day. Thank you so much for your patience and expertise - everything was absolutely perfect!

Profile Picture Robin, 9/24/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

Blossom Bride's was amazing to work with! My wedding dress was gorgeous thanks to the help of the ladies at the store! We had such a wonderful experience from our first time out shopping to my final fitting! Be sure to get your dress from Blossom Brides! They have a great selection of dresses for any budget!

Profile Picture Stephanie , 9/17/16, 2 Reviews