North Fork Bridal Shoppe Reviews

5 Reviews for North Fork Bridal Shoppe

• Kerri

Kerri B. · Married on 11/20/2020

Amazing Shop with Amazing Staff

My best friend went to North Fork for her wedding dress last year. After a long search, she was able to find her dress there. While we were there, I fell in love with their shop (before they moved) and the staff. Everyone was so friendly and helpful! I decided it was going to be my first stop for dress shopping this year. I had the pleasure of working with Scott who was absolutely amazing! He listens to everything and adjusts what he picks to find the perfect dress! Everyone in the shop was super sweet and helpful and made the process so amazing. It is a definite must to check them out!

Sent on 12/29/2019

North Fork Bridal Shoppe's reply:

Thank you Kerri! We loved having you in our new space and were happy to help you pick out your dream dress! Happy New Year and Congrats!

Christine · Married on 09/29/2020

Only Place to go

I ended up getting the recommendation to come here from a coworker. It was truly an amazing experience and I ended up finding the dress and didn't have to look any further. You have their undivided attention from the moment you walk in and are greeted warmly by the staff which was personalized by a welcome sign. They really add that personal touch and listen to what you are looking for. I love that they have a screen where you can also see the back of your dress. They are amazing to work with and are not pushy and really want you to be happy. I even came back and got an engagement shoot dress here from a sample sale. Everything worked out smoothly which was particularly comforting during these crazy COVID times.

Sent on 12/09/2020

North Fork Bridal Shoppe's reply:

What gorgeous photos! Congratulations you looked amazing in your dress and we are so thankful you chose to shop with us!

Kaitlyn Z. · Married on 09/13/2020

Strongly Recommend

I found my dress at North Fork Bridal almost instantly. Everyone who works there is extremely professional, very helpful and SO nice! My dress was perfect! The alterations were also perfect and I fell in love with my dress even more! Strongly recommend going here to look for a wedding dress!

Sent on 09/23/2020

North Fork Bridal Shoppe's reply:

Thank you Kaitlyn! We are so glad you had a great experience with us and that you love your dress! Congratulations and cheers to a lifetime of happiness!

Brittany H. · Married on 11/16/2019

Beautiful gowns and people!

I had such a wonderful experience. I went in with no expectations and Scott delivered with a perfect gown. Since it was my first experience dress shopping, I wanted to check out a few other spots before committing. No other dress or shop compared and I found myself looking back at the pictures of the dress I fell in love with. I made another appointment and said yes to the perfect dress! From start to finish I had a wonderful experience.

Sent on 04/02/2020

North Fork Bridal Shoppe's reply:

Thank you Brittany! That is so kind of you to say about our shoppe! We are so glad that you had fun working with Scott and that you came back to say yes! We are so thankful to have you as an NFBS bride!
  • Devon

Devon P. · Married on 11/10/2019

Amazing Experience

This place is everything. Its a beautiful shoppe with the most attentive workers. I purchased a dress at a different place originally and ended up not liking it and headed out to North Fork. It was well worth the hour and a half drive for me. I had the best day with my mom picking out a dress there. Scott was beyond helpful and friendly. He stayed within the budget and he picked out the best dresses. Their selection was incredible. Their seamstress was also amazing and knows what she is doing. She was super accommodating. They made the whole dress shopping experience stress free.

Sent on 11/13/2019

North Fork Bridal Shoppe's reply:

Thank you Devon! It was a pleasure working with you from the day you came to shop until your big day! We can’t believe it went by so quickly! But you looked gorgeous and we were so happy to have been able to help! Congratulations!