109 Reviews for DJUSA

Bilingual MC (1)
Flat Screen (1)
Photobooth (1)
109 DJUSA Reviews

DJUSA staff was superb! They made my wife and I job easy. We told them what we liked and they delivered. We had DJ Rohit at our event and everyone who was there complimented the music selection. He kept playing hit after hit to keep the people moving. The dance floor was never dead. We loved it! So happy we went with DJUSA.

Photo for DJUSA Review - People were non stop dancing.
Profile Picture Dawood, 7/1/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Consultation, MC, One Event Per Day

The difference between good and great is attention to detail! DJUSA went above and beyond all our expectations. Our decision to go with DJUSA was made simple from the very first phone call to DJ Sharad. We were able to note his dedication to this industry through his passion to deliver the most epic experience a bride and groom can wish for during their events. Let us note that this is not just another run-of-the-mill company. DJUSA has dedicated professionals that allow for full customization of visual artistry, audio optimization and around the clock support for anything one can dream of. This was incredibly important for detail-oriented couples such as ourselves. We chose to go with DJ Sharad and MC Marco for our main event which left our guests wanting more even after the party ended! They give crowd control a whole new meaning when it comes to packing out the dance floor and keeping guests engaged every second of the event. Because of the foundation laid down by these A-listers, we can proudly say that you can choose any one of their professionals for your events blindly and you will not be disappointed! Beginning with rocking a mehndi event at TopGolf in Edison, NJ to bringing the roof down at The Palace in Somerset, NJ, our experience makes us want to keep reliving our wedding over and over again! Thank you for making us a part of the DJUSA family. Cheers!

Profile Picture Anjani and Chirag, 7/1/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Wow these guys were amazing. They did our wedding on June 30th 2018 at the Larkfield. DJ Juicy was our DJ and we went to a wedding he did in 2017 and knew we had to have him for this one. They are incredibly organized and professional and Rohit was crucial to making sure the entire process was what we wanted. Very accommodating and followed up on everything we inquired. You should have no doubt in your mind if you are considering to hire them. They played a mix of contemporary, hip hop/rap, and desi music and our wedding had a HUGE spectrum of populations of people age wise and culture wise. They even had a Hora in it and made it seamless through the night as well as a Sax player. These guys are the best.

Profile Picture Ryann, 6/30/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, Microphones

Being new around the New Jersey area, I received multiple references for DJ USA. Both family and friends recommended DJ USA, and after speaking with the team we loved working with them. Not only are they professional, but they are extremely accommodating and provide great recommendations. Avi helped us through the hold process and ensured proper follow up reminders and was extremely patient. When I say patient, that is an understatement --- he was by far the most understanding if we were not able to provide our final itinerary with all the details filled out. If we were unsure of certain items on the itinerary, he stated to put DJs discretion (which there were in fact areas of uncertainty). DJ Sharad was hands down the best DJ I have ever heard of and was so happy he was able to DJ/MC our wedding reception. We thought the older guests would leave for the night, but they stayed until the tail end! The music, commentary, and dance floor was amazing! We received numerous complements on not only the music but the dance floor. The black floor with LED lighting really made the ambiance of the room and seemed to energize everyone to continue to dance. The photobooth we had also was a super hit. The attendant was extremely helpful and ensured that our scrapbook was full by the end of the night. We would recommend DJ USA to anyone and would for sure have them host our next event! THANK YOU DJ USA!

Profile Picture Neena, 6/23/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Entertainer, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor, Unique Services (Other)

We loved working with DJ USA and they were very professional throughout the whole process. Avi and AJ helped us greatly with logistics and gave us some great ideas to add uniqueness to our programs. We booked MC Marco and DJ Rohit a year in advance and they rocked our event and our guests were raving about the amazing energy they brought as a team. Our dance floor was packed the entire night and all our guests told us that they did a great job and that the music was amazing. I even had older uncles sending me videos of how awesome and packed the dance floor was! We couldn't be happier about how everything turned out and would definitely recommend them!

Profile Picture AJ, 5/26/18, 6 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, One Event Per Day, Video Projection

We had our wedding 2 weeks ago and used DJUSA and were absolutely thrilled with them. Our point of contact was Avi who was helpful, quick to respond to emails and questions and was a pleasure to work with. Our DJ's DJ Sharad and Rohan. Both of them from the get go just got us and understood exactly what we wanted. If ever there was a transition or moment that felt like it needed to filled with some interlude music, they were on it with exactly what was needed. They kept the dance floor full and going all night with great music that fit the crowd and the mood as the night went on. We were so happy we used DJUSA for our wedding and we would 100% recommend them for anyone interested in getting a DJ for their celebration. Thanks DJUSA!

Profile Picture Sahil, 5/24/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We are still trying to contain our excitement over our wedding, and reception that was DJ'ed by DJ Sharad 2 weeks ago.
Our point person with DJUSA was Rohit, and he was quick to respond to emails and very organized with dealing with timelines/song requests for entrances.
On to the DJ performance itself, DJ Sharad brought up the energy with seamless mixes and great song choices that reflected who was on the dance floor (More Indian music for the aunties/uncles, and changed to contemporary for when the youngin's took over). Our dance floor was full all night. Thanks again :)

Profile Picture florine , 5/5/18, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Projector, Uplighting, MC

DJ USA was very professional and helpful from the moment we contacted them about our wedding! As the months went by they would always reach out to see if they can help and they were extremely organized. DJ Avi and MC Gino killed it at the reception!! Would definitely recommend them!

Profile Picture Marilyn, 4/21/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

DJUSA is amazing. From the start, they were such a pleasure to work with. After we booked, our contact was Avi. Avi walked us through the many steps of the music planning process. I was a really nervous bride, and Avi was always more than happy to get on the phone with me, talk to me about my music and vision, etc. Avi is also very, very responsive with emails and phone calls (he would answer within minutes). As the wedding day neared, DJUSA was very helpful with helping us pick our music, and accommodating the very specific songs I wanted.

The day of the wedding, DJUSA arrived on time, and set up and was super organized. We booked DJUSA for our baarat, our ceremony music, and our reception music. DJUSA kept the party going during our baarat the entire time. Since my husband really likes metal music, they even played a few metal songs during the baarat. The ceremony music was perfect too. My parents and I wanted a lot of specifics and DJ USA accommodated and executed that perfectly.

DJUSA really, really, really brought the party during my reception. We literally had people dancing on tables during our reception. The dance floor was ALWAYS packed and everyone had the time of their lives.

You HAVE to hire DJUSA for your wedding. You will not regret it!

Profile Picture Abira, 11/4/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day

I hosted my wedding in NYC at the Glasshouses on 10/28/17. I rented out white lounge chairs, tables and curtains for the ceremony through Sharad from DJUSA. The staff was extremely professional, items were high quality and they did an outstanding job with presentation and set up. Sharad is very friendly and easy to work with. I decided just a few days before my wedding that I wanted his team to install curtains for the ceremony entrance and he executed well. I felt that he was reasonably priced as well!

Profile Picture Donna, 10/28/17, 9 Reviews
Category: DJ

DJ Rohit was awesome with his music selection. He listened to my requests and was highly consistent with the order of his songs. He never cut songs too short and he really knew how to keep the crowd on the dance floor. The MC was really wonderful as well. My guests only had compliments for him. The lighting, dry ice, and photo booth setup were perfect and added that cool factor that everyone wants at their wedding. Probably the best Indian wedding DJ I've ever experienced!

Profile Picture Neetu , 10/1/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

I used DJUSA for three events for my Indian wedding. Services include DJ, lighting, photo booth, dance floor wrap, and same day edit photographer. All services provided were exceptional and would not hesitate to use them again.

Profile Picture Shamik, 9/30/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Lighting & Decor, Photography

Music is so integral at any wedding and I'm a huge music buff which made picking a great dj a must. I made a big mistake by not getting a planner, although I had an amazing coordinator. I didn't get to put the time into the music that I wanted. But I made a short list of requests for types of music and DJ USA took it from there. DJ Arjun was amazing for the sangeet, we had 4 performances and people had a great type during garba and loved the music for dancing that night. The bharat was perfect, we used the van and their dhol player and they didn't miss a beat. The reception was PERFECT! DJ ashish had amazing music bumping and DJ Max got the whole massive group of people out on that dance floor. People still talk about how much fun they had. I couldn't have asked for more.
Thanks again guys!

Profile Picture Anita, 9/9/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Lighting & Decor
4.7

DJ USA was awesome during our Sangeet, Baraat, and Wedding Reception! DJ Rohit does a great job with modifying his music according to the mood of the audience--we had multiple guests say they were on their way home from the reception but the music pulled them back in! They also did an amazing job with lighting on both our Sangeet and Reception venues and their uplighting really set the mood and backdrop of both rooms and made them beautiful. They were definitely on the higher-end / more expensive of the DJ's that we had considered for our wedding but we were glad we went with DJ USA as they were professional, had great skill in working a crowd, and ended up doing an amazing job!

Profile Picture Nikhil, 9/3/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We absolutely LOVED working with DJUSA and the entire team for both our engagement and wedding weekend festivities. DJ Avi and his entire team are professional, responsive, and entertaining - exactly what is needed for any big event. The team hyped up the crowd on both bride and groom sides. Additionally, I had created a Microsoft Excel sheet with songs I requested for cocktail hour, wedding, and reception - DJ Akshay did an excellent job of keeping to it. DJ Marco was a HIT at our reception! Several of my friends were interested in hiring him at their respective weddings in the future. Overall, we would 100% recommend DJUSA -- go team!

Profile Picture Ami, 9/2/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

My husband and I used DJUSA for our wedding this past September and they were amazing to work with from the beginning. Avi was great and flexible to work with and he made sure our wedding itinerary was exactly what we wanted for the big day even when we had last minute changes. DJChackoFlavz rocked the house with his music selection and he also included our song requests. We loved MC Gino's energy which was nothing but amazing. They both had all of our guests from all ages on the dance floor the whole night. We had nothing to worry about because we knew DJUSA would deliver exceptional services and that is exactly what they did. Thank You Avi, DJChackoFlavz, & MC Gino for a wonderful experience!!
Viji & Nisha

Profile Picture Nisha, 9/2/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

They were professional, responsive , very helpful, and of course played the most amazing music to keep the guests partying all night long . I would highly recommend them.

Profile Picture Sapna , 8/26/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

We used DJUSA (Ash as DJ, Max for MC) for our ceremony/reception -- in short, we could not be happier! DJUSA was incredibly professional throughout the entire planning process, and they were very responsive whenever we had any questions. They helped put our itinerary together, and they helped with music selection as well. On the day of, they were timely for all events. In the end, they made sure everyone had the BEST time! Guests are still raving about the music at our wedding! Worth every cent!

Profile Picture Niki, 8/26/17, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

DJ USA was recommended to my husband and I by a few friends and some of our vendors when we were looking for DJ/MC services for one of our wedding receptions. The whole DJ USA team is phenomenal! We had the pleasure of working with DJ Rohit, DJ Avi and MC Marco. Rohit helped guide us through the process of what goes into planning the wedding reception music and festivities. He was easy to get in touch with and prompty responded to any questions we asked. Everything went smoothly and according to plan due to DJ USA’s extensive coordination with the team at Crest Hollow Country Club. Avi rocked our party and kept the dance floor packed! He made sure to stay within the type of music we had requested. Lastly, Marco is a must. He kept the whole crowd hyped up and energetic. Everyone raved about him after the wedding. Overall, their services were great and we highly recommend them! Thank you to Rohit, Avi, Marco and the entire team at DJ USA! We had a perfect night to remember!

Profile Picture Melissa, 8/25/17, 8 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, Uplighting

Avi/Sharad - THANK YOU for everything you and the DJ USA team did for us! You guys are true professionals. The music was bumping and everyone had such an awesome time dancing and partying. I appreciate getting to know you over the last few months leading up to the wedding. We are all dancers and couldn't have asked for better music to keep everyone dancing the entire night, didn't want it to end.

- Ashif and Sneha

Profile Picture Ashif, 8/18/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We used DJUSA for our wedding on August 6, 2017 at the Westmount Country Club. DJ Avi and MC Gino were such an amazing team! They had our guests entertained the whole night. The sound system was wonderful, clear and the music was on point!! Our guests couldn't stop talking about how fun our dance floor was. DJUSA is professional, reliable and do an amazing job. We highly recommend them!!

-Meryl & Jerin K.

Profile Picture Meryl , 8/6/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

We absolutely loved working with DJ USA. Avi and the team were absolutely fantastic. Despite our difficult work hours, Avi was flexible around finding times to catch-up and discuss wedding details. He was always very responsive to our questions and got back to us promptly. Music selection the day of was exactly what we had hoped for and he kept the crowd dancing throughout the night. We hired DJ USA for 2 of our wedding events and both of them went off very smoothly thanks in large part to them. Avi's ability to read the audience's mood and preferences was quite impressive. We have had many of our guests comment on how much they enjoyed the DJ's work as well as the lighting they provided. We honestly believe Avi's effort along his team helped make our wedding such a hit. They also worked seamlessly with other wedding vendors and our bridal party which made things so much easier for us and allowed us to enjoy our wedding more. We can't thank them enough for all they did for our wedding. Would highly recommend them!

Profile Picture Karen, 8/5/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Liability Insurance

From the beginning, the services from the entire staff was over the top. They were all friendly, courteous and professional. More importantly, they understood what we wanted after receiving vague instructions from us except saying "keep the dance floor packed." They did EXACTLY THAT!! The party continued until 2 a.m. which was definitely not planned. We cannot thank DJ Juicy and Marco enough for an unforgettable night!!! From helping us select the proper music for entrances to helping book the last minute dhol band baja. Even though Dhol Band Baja was only booked for the 1 hour baarat, they KILLED IT. They escorted Neel all the way into the Mandap with live instrumental indian music as a traditional indian groom entrance. I would highly recommend booking DJ USA as their entertainers and staff were all everything we could ask for and EVEN MORE.

Profile Picture Falguni, 8/5/17, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

We used DJUSA's services for our wedding, which just occurred in August 2017. DJUSA staff and DJ's are absolutely phenomenal. Leading up to the event, DJUSA provides you with a personal event specialist that is available for questions at any time. The event specialist was extremely courteous and replied very quickly. DJUSA's entire process also helped us prepare for the wedding day. Their templates and specific directions helped us unearth some issues/ideas we had not thought about. We were very relaxed leading up to the wedding. On top of that, DJUSA's communication with other vendors was on point. They handled it all. DJUSA spoke to the venue manager, completed venue walk throughs, and prepared their inventory lists well before the date. Lastly, the day of service was phenomenal. DJUSA accommodated us with any last minute changes or requests with a smile, and were willing to do anything to make the day special. The company itself has a ton of DJ's with different qualities and style.

Overall, we thought that DJUSA was our best vendor. They're the best.

Sheel Mehta/Ishita Shah - Wedding at Stone House at Stirling Ridge, 8/5/17

Profile Picture Sheel, 8/5/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We absolutely loved working with DJUSA. They are very professional. They are caring, and detailed. They took time and effort into making our event as coordinated and fun. Their music is great. We had DJ Sharad at our reception and he is phenomenal. DJ Arjun did our baraat and wedding. They took the extra effort to make our event perfect. We loved working with them... and Dancing with them. The baraat was absolutely epic, while the DJ was out on a moving pick up truck, live DJ, and rocking out. Highly recommend getting the dry ice and CO2 cannons. Definitely get an open pick up truck for baraat.

Profile Picture Pooja, 7/29/17, 1 Review