98 Reviews for DJUSA

Photobooth (1)
Sound/PA System (1)
Uplighting (1)
98 DJUSA Reviews

DJUSA is amazing. From the start, they were such a pleasure to work with. After we booked, our contact was Avi. Avi walked us through the many steps of the music planning process. I was a really nervous bride, and Avi was always more than happy to get on the phone with me, talk to me about my music and vision, etc. Avi is also very, very responsive with emails and phone calls (he would answer within minutes). As the wedding day neared, DJUSA was very helpful with helping us pick our music, and accommodating the very specific songs I wanted.

The day of the wedding, DJUSA arrived on time, and set up and was super organized. We booked DJUSA for our baarat, our ceremony music, and our reception music. DJUSA kept the party going during our baarat the entire time. Since my husband really likes metal music, they even played a few metal songs during the baarat. The ceremony music was perfect too. My parents and I wanted a lot of specifics and DJ USA accommodated and executed that perfectly.

DJUSA really, really, really brought the party during my reception. We literally had people dancing on tables during our reception. The dance floor was ALWAYS packed and everyone had the time of their lives.

You HAVE to hire DJUSA for your wedding. You will not regret it!

Profile Picture Abira, 11/4/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day

I hosted my wedding in NYC at the Glasshouses on 10/28/17. I rented out white lounge chairs, tables and curtains for the ceremony through Sharad from DJUSA. The staff was extremely professional, items were high quality and they did an outstanding job with presentation and set up. Sharad is very friendly and easy to work with. I decided just a few days before my wedding that I wanted his team to install curtains for the ceremony entrance and he executed well. I felt that he was reasonably priced as well!

Profile Picture Donna, 10/28/17, 9 Reviews
Category: DJ

DJ Rohit was awesome with his music selection. He listened to my requests and was highly consistent with the order of his songs. He never cut songs too short and he really knew how to keep the crowd on the dance floor. The MC was really wonderful as well. My guests only had compliments for him. The lighting, dry ice, and photo booth setup were perfect and added that cool factor that everyone wants at their wedding. Probably the best Indian wedding DJ I've ever experienced!

Profile Picture Neetu , 10/1/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

I used DJUSA for three events for my Indian wedding. Services include DJ, lighting, photo booth, dance floor wrap, and same day edit photographer. All services provided were exceptional and would not hesitate to use them again.

Profile Picture Shamik, 9/30/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Lighting & Decor, Photography

Music is so integral at any wedding and I'm a huge music buff which made picking a great dj a must. I made a big mistake by not getting a planner, although I had an amazing coordinator. I didn't get to put the time into the music that I wanted. But I made a short list of requests for types of music and DJ USA took it from there. DJ Arjun was amazing for the sangeet, we had 4 performances and people had a great type during garba and loved the music for dancing that night. The bharat was perfect, we used the van and their dhol player and they didn't miss a beat. The reception was PERFECT! DJ ashish had amazing music bumping and DJ Max got the whole massive group of people out on that dance floor. People still talk about how much fun they had. I couldn't have asked for more.
Thanks again guys!

Profile Picture Anita, 9/9/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Lighting & Decor
4.7

DJ USA was awesome during our Sangeet, Baraat, and Wedding Reception! DJ Rohit does a great job with modifying his music according to the mood of the audience--we had multiple guests say they were on their way home from the reception but the music pulled them back in! They also did an amazing job with lighting on both our Sangeet and Reception venues and their uplighting really set the mood and backdrop of both rooms and made them beautiful. They were definitely on the higher-end / more expensive of the DJ's that we had considered for our wedding but we were glad we went with DJ USA as they were professional, had great skill in working a crowd, and ended up doing an amazing job!

Profile Picture Nikhil, 9/3/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We absolutely LOVED working with DJUSA and the entire team for both our engagement and wedding weekend festivities. DJ Avi and his entire team are professional, responsive, and entertaining - exactly what is needed for any big event. The team hyped up the crowd on both bride and groom sides. Additionally, I had created a Microsoft Excel sheet with songs I requested for cocktail hour, wedding, and reception - DJ Akshay did an excellent job of keeping to it. DJ Marco was a HIT at our reception! Several of my friends were interested in hiring him at their respective weddings in the future. Overall, we would 100% recommend DJUSA -- go team!

Profile Picture Ami, 9/2/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

My husband and I used DJUSA for our wedding this past September and they were amazing to work with from the beginning. Avi was great and flexible to work with and he made sure our wedding itinerary was exactly what we wanted for the big day even when we had last minute changes. DJChackoFlavz rocked the house with his music selection and he also included our song requests. We loved MC Gino's energy which was nothing but amazing. They both had all of our guests from all ages on the dance floor the whole night. We had nothing to worry about because we knew DJUSA would deliver exceptional services and that is exactly what they did. Thank You Avi, DJChackoFlavz, & MC Gino for a wonderful experience!!
Viji & Nisha

Profile Picture Nisha, 9/2/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

They were professional, responsive , very helpful, and of course played the most amazing music to keep the guests partying all night long . I would highly recommend them.

Profile Picture Sapna , 8/26/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

We used DJUSA (Ash as DJ, Max for MC) for our ceremony/reception -- in short, we could not be happier! DJUSA was incredibly professional throughout the entire planning process, and they were very responsive whenever we had any questions. They helped put our itinerary together, and they helped with music selection as well. On the day of, they were timely for all events. In the end, they made sure everyone had the BEST time! Guests are still raving about the music at our wedding! Worth every cent!

Profile Picture Niki, 8/26/17, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

Avi/Sharad - THANK YOU for everything you and the DJ USA team did for us! You guys are true professionals. The music was bumping and everyone had such an awesome time dancing and partying. I appreciate getting to know you over the last few months leading up to the wedding. We are all dancers and couldn't have asked for better music to keep everyone dancing the entire night, didn't want it to end.

- Ashif and Sneha

Profile Picture Ashif, 8/18/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We used DJUSA for our wedding on August 6, 2017 at the Westmount Country Club. DJ Avi and MC Gino were such an amazing team! They had our guests entertained the whole night. The sound system was wonderful, clear and the music was on point!! Our guests couldn't stop talking about how fun our dance floor was. DJUSA is professional, reliable and do an amazing job. We highly recommend them!!

-Meryl & Jerin K.

Profile Picture Meryl , 8/6/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

We absolutely loved working with DJ USA. Avi and the team were absolutely fantastic. Despite our difficult work hours, Avi was flexible around finding times to catch-up and discuss wedding details. He was always very responsive to our questions and got back to us promptly. Music selection the day of was exactly what we had hoped for and he kept the crowd dancing throughout the night. We hired DJ USA for 2 of our wedding events and both of them went off very smoothly thanks in large part to them. Avi's ability to read the audience's mood and preferences was quite impressive. We have had many of our guests comment on how much they enjoyed the DJ's work as well as the lighting they provided. We honestly believe Avi's effort along his team helped make our wedding such a hit. They also worked seamlessly with other wedding vendors and our bridal party which made things so much easier for us and allowed us to enjoy our wedding more. We can't thank them enough for all they did for our wedding. Would highly recommend them!

Profile Picture Karen, 8/5/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Liability Insurance

From the beginning, the services from the entire staff was over the top. They were all friendly, courteous and professional. More importantly, they understood what we wanted after receiving vague instructions from us except saying "keep the dance floor packed." They did EXACTLY THAT!! The party continued until 2 a.m. which was definitely not planned. We cannot thank DJ Juicy and Marco enough for an unforgettable night!!! From helping us select the proper music for entrances to helping book the last minute dhol band baja. Even though Dhol Band Baja was only booked for the 1 hour baarat, they KILLED IT. They escorted Neel all the way into the Mandap with live instrumental indian music as a traditional indian groom entrance. I would highly recommend booking DJ USA as their entertainers and staff were all everything we could ask for and EVEN MORE.

Profile Picture Falguni, 8/5/17, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

We used DJUSA's services for our wedding, which just occurred in August 2017. DJUSA staff and DJ's are absolutely phenomenal. Leading up to the event, DJUSA provides you with a personal event specialist that is available for questions at any time. The event specialist was extremely courteous and replied very quickly. DJUSA's entire process also helped us prepare for the wedding day. Their templates and specific directions helped us unearth some issues/ideas we had not thought about. We were very relaxed leading up to the wedding. On top of that, DJUSA's communication with other vendors was on point. They handled it all. DJUSA spoke to the venue manager, completed venue walk throughs, and prepared their inventory lists well before the date. Lastly, the day of service was phenomenal. DJUSA accommodated us with any last minute changes or requests with a smile, and were willing to do anything to make the day special. The company itself has a ton of DJ's with different qualities and style.

Overall, we thought that DJUSA was our best vendor. They're the best.

Sheel Mehta/Ishita Shah - Wedding at Stone House at Stirling Ridge, 8/5/17

Profile Picture Sheel, 8/5/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We absolutely loved working with DJUSA. They are very professional. They are caring, and detailed. They took time and effort into making our event as coordinated and fun. Their music is great. We had DJ Sharad at our reception and he is phenomenal. DJ Arjun did our baraat and wedding. They took the extra effort to make our event perfect. We loved working with them... and Dancing with them. The baraat was absolutely epic, while the DJ was out on a moving pick up truck, live DJ, and rocking out. Highly recommend getting the dry ice and CO2 cannons. Definitely get an open pick up truck for baraat.

Profile Picture Pooja, 7/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Entertainer

We're so glad that we chose DJ USA for our wedding! Given that we had a very diverse crowd and love to dance, it was very important to us to have an excellent and varied selection of music to ensure a packed dance floor - and Avi delivered seamlessly! He was extremely responsive throughout the planning process and gave us great advice on song choices as well as order of events. My husband and I made some last-minute changes to our submitted agenda, but he remained very flexible and understanding. We got so many comments throughout/after the wedding about how great the music was! I would definitely recommend DJ USA to anyone who values music and wants to throw an unforgettable event.

Profile Picture Nisha, 7/8/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

The absolute best decision I have made throughout my wedding planning process was to work with DJ USA. They are second to none! Not only did they help us with the entertainment, specifically sharad and Avi really went out of their way to give us direction about other aspects of the wedding. Once we got the party started, they had full control of the crowd. It was unbelievable. From the MC, DJ's, staff that was able to help us, my wife and I are grateful for the professionalism and experience this company has. We used them for some decor, 3 different parties at three locations, photo booth, photos displayed on 70 tvs, lighting, MC, and of course DJ. Every guests' main highlights after the events were both DJ USA and of course my wife too! Thank you DJ USA

Profile Picture Sunny, 6/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Entertainer, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor, Photography, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning

Hiring DJ USA was easily the best decision made for our wedding. All the members of DJ USA were wonderful to work with. They were extremely responsive, made good suggestions without being pushy, and were fun to work with throughout the entire process. On the night of our event, they kept the dance floor full, and seamlessly worked in all coordination required. Out of all our vendors, they were always the most friendly, and the most enjoyable to work with. We have nothing but positive things to say about their entire team.

Profile Picture Sanjeev, 6/10/17, 1 Review

They sure do know how to throw a party. These DJs are REAL DJs and aren't just "wedding DJs". They bring the party atmosphere and get everyone on the dance floor. We saw this group at one of our friend's indian weddings of 500 people and I swear all 500 of them were on the dance floor. Our wedding was significantly smaller but everyone was dancing. After the wedding, people said "best wedding ever! the music was on point!" I have to give credit to my wife for picking out the songs but the DJ stuck to the genre of music we were looking for and did an amazing job with the party. There were a couple of things the DJ messed up on in terms of the entrance song and father/daughter dance which he fixed after being told. They were very apologetic about this after the fact and made it right which shows their professionalism and responsiveness. Overall, I don't think i would have changed vendors considering the party/wedding they threw which at the end of the day was what we hired them for. None of our guests noticed the issue anyways.

Profile Picture Frank, 6/4/17, 6 Reviews
Category: DJ

We hired DJUSA for our wedding and reception and could not have had a better experience. Avi and his team were incredibly professional and responsive throughout the planning process and executed flawlessly on the big day. They worked with us closely to make sure that their services matched with our expectations as far as the flow and vibe of the event was concerned and we were very happy with the way they implemented. Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Shripal, 6/3/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Rohit from DJ USA was an amazing DJ to work with! We hired him for our baraat, wedding ceremony, and reception. We had seen DJ Sharad previously at my sister’s wedding and knew that they would do a phenomenal job. But we specifically chose DJ Rohit for our wedding instead, because we wanted an equal mix of Indian (bollywood/bhangra) music and American music. From the very beginning, the staff at DJ USA were helpful and well organized, which made it easy for me during the wedding planning process! I was even assigned DJ Avi as an extra “DJ USA Client Relationship Manager” in addition to our DJ, as my point person for contact. He was always available via email or phone and an absolute pleasure to work with. He drove out to our venue to do a walk through and gave us recommendations for how to improve our wedding experience, which made me feel very comfortable to know that things would go smoothly on the day of the wedding. They even have checkpoints for you along the way, so that you start thinking about your song selections plenty of time in advance. The checkpoints were very helpful so that we didn’t have to worry about any of those details last minute. DJ Rohit was on time and prepared for every wedding event. The best part about DJ Rohit was that during the wedding reception, he really knew how to read the energy of the crowd and respond accordingly, which takes talent for a DJ to do! We gave him our preferences and then he was able to adapt as needed and play more of the types of music that the guests were really dancing to. It made for an incredible experience and non-stop dance party! I highly recommend DJ USA, DJ Rohit, and DJ Avi for your wedding!

Profile Picture Jill, 5/28/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Lighting & Decor

Hiring DJUSA was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding! I took a little long in writing this review because I wanted it to be perfect, but it is so difficult to express how amazing they are without running out of adjectives, so I’ll keep it short. You don’t just hire a DJ, with DJUSA, you get a coordinating team, as well! They are so on top of everything – extremely professional and organized, which helps keep the bride organized & ahead of schedule, which is great and so necessary! (Thank you Avi!) There are many memorable aspects of a wedding,however,most people can agree that the music is one of the most important, if not *the* most important & can make or break the party. It sets the tone of the evening & keeps it going ‘til the end of the night – so obviously it is a very difficult choice for most couples. But not us! I knew I wanted DJ Sharad for my wedding before we even finalized a date… & before I was even engaged. Actually, I knew I wanted Sharad to DJ my wedding 15 yrs ago at my Sweet 16! He rocked it then and only got better over time! I didn’t have to say much – he just knows how to carry a party and keep everyone engaged. Sharad (and the rest of the DJUSA crew) knows music, knows people, and knows how to make people enjoy & dance like they’ve never done before (which is not easy & most other popular DJs do not have this talent)- case in point, my husband – he refuses to dance at any party because he’s not a “dancer” & “just doesn’t enjoy it,” however, he didn’t leave the dance floor all night for even a minute! We had aunties dancing to “Despacito” & youngsters dancing to old school Bollywood – everyone was happy! Especially the Britney & boy band jam at the end – loved it! I’ve been to 4 other weddings so far this summer & honestly can say that DJUSA is simply the best - they are what make a wedding *epic* Thank you for making my reception the best.night.ever! Can’t wait to have an anniversary party so we can party with DJUSA again!

Profile Picture Manasvi, 5/28/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Liability Insurance

DJ Avi and MC Marco were awesome! DJ Avi was prompt and friendly whenever I reached out to him. DJ Avi made the planning for the wedding smooth and seamless during the most hectic times. The programs all went extremely well and was executed with perfection. DJ Avi's song selections were perfect and made the night eventful. MC Marco made his presence known from the beginning and never made it a dull moment. He had the tough task of entertaining the Malayalee crowd and did it flawlessly. Our guests had many compliments about DJ Avi and MC Marco. I highly recommend DJ USA for any and all events. They will not let you down.

Profile Picture Sonia, 5/13/17, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Liability Insurance

DJ USA did a phenomenal job for our wedding. DJ Avi was a true professional and was on top of communicating throughout the whole process. He did a great job on the day of the wedding and had our guests dancing the entire time. MC Marco has an awesome presence and really commanded the pace and vibe of the whole reception. Our guests loved the party and we couldn't thank DJ USA enough. We highly recommend DJ USA as they are definitely the best in the business!

Profile Picture Jiju , 4/29/17, 2 Reviews