DJUSA Reviews

151 Reviews for DJUSA

• Zoya

Zoya C. · Married on 12/12/2020

Amazing Service!!

DJ USA was so professional and worked so hard to keep our event in order. If it weren’t for Rohan from DJ USA, our event would not be complete. They organized everything and announced scheduled every part of the event seamlessly. Not to mention the music was bomb!! Thank you so much!

Sent on 12/19/2020

Ammara · Married on 11/07/2020

Excellent experience

I had DJ Uzi at my party and he not only knew how to read the room and keep the party going, he was also extremely receptive to requests and a pleasure to work with!

Sent on 11/08/2020
  • Marry

Marry M. · Married on 10/17/2020

Best entertainment vendor!

I can’t explain how amazing the service from DJ USA was from start to finish. Sharad was extremely professional and made the process effortless, even after cancelling our original wedding plans due to Covid. Avinash made everything smooth with all the planning details. Marco was our MC and as usual he never failed to deliver his magic, he made everyone feel involved. DJ Rohan kept everyone dancing and listened to our requests and everyone had the best time, along with our dhol player who kept it alive throughout the night! HIGHLY RECOMMEND DJ USA for all wedding entertainment and more! Thank you for everything!!! We couldn’t have asked for a better vendor! :)

Sent on 11/28/2020

Melvin T. · Married on 10/10/2020

Choose dj usa

From the very first phone call with Sharad to planning all the fine details with Avi, our experience with DJ USA was phenomenal. Everyone we worked with was kind and accommodating. Despite all our wedding planning happening very last minute, we felt secure because we were in reliable hands with DJUSA.

DJ Arjun and MC Max were amazing, we couldn’t have asked for a better duo. DJ Arjun incorporated our song requests and kept the dance floor alive. We saw cousins who usually never leave their seats get up and dance! MC Max really made us feel special when he came down to greet us and went over the plan for the night before the reception started. He ensured the night flowed smoothly from start to finish. We are so grateful to Sharad, Avi, Arjun, and Max. Choose DJ USA if you want an effortless and special wedding reception!

Sent on 10/12/2020
  • Neesha

Neesha K. · Married on 10/01/2020

Thank you thank you!

We've known DJ USA for the past 16 years and over the years they always amaze me with their level of professionalism, flexibility, and how they go the extra mile to make sure each event is unique and perfect! We had DJ Sharad at our baraat, wedding, wedding lunch and reception and he killed it at each one! Avi & Rohan & Karan did an excellent job handling our music queues, photobooth, helping our photographer Livestream all the events, and handled a surprise guitar performance by the groom. We cannot thank you guys enough!!!

Sent on 10/06/2020
  • Joyce

Joyce · Married on 08/08/2020

DJ USA is superb - Just do it!

Sharad and his associate fantastically DJ’d our small engagement party - they got to the venue early, were very friendly and professional, and expertly curated our “eclectic” playlist so the songs would transition together seamlessly. Highly recommend DJUSA to be a part of your next important event.

Sent on 08/09/2020
  • Sapna

Sapna P. · Married on 05/30/2020

Best DJ for your Wedding!

I have done extensive research on picking top quality vendors for my wedding which was on 5/30/20. I selected DJ USA as several of my friends have used them for their own wedding events and raved about their quality of service, the energy they bring to the party, and the proffesionalism. Unfortunately, we had to reschedule our wedding from 5/30/20 to 9/5/20. However, DJ USA put our minds at ease and were very supportive during the whole process. Not only did they work with us but they were very responsive and helpful, which is what you need during this difficult time. The client relationship manager constantly reached out to ensure that we had everything we needed and all of our questions were answered. They came up with great suggestions and ideas for our event. Highly recommend DJ USA especially if you are lookin for top quality service and you want to make sure your guests have a good time! All of our guests raved about how good the music was. Highly recommend DJ USA for your next event!

Sent on 09/08/2020
  • Arjun

Arjun N. · Married on 02/29/2020

Stop searching and lock down DJUSA ASAP

Stop your search right now. DJ USA is the only entertainment you need. My guests are still raving about the music.

My wife and I wanted to throw a massive party in Miami for all our friends and family. I was tasked with making the final decision on the DJ. DJ USA was the first vendor we locked down, even before we had a venue. Sharad and his team were extremely easy to work with.

Our one ask was that they not let the dance floor die for a minute. Sharad took this request to heart and made it an unforgettable weekend. From top 40 to Bollywood/Bhangra to Latin, he was able to masterfully mix multiple genres across several very different events.

If you simply want a wedding DJ, they are a dime a dozen. If you want a professional artist you don't have to worry about, go with DJ USA.

Sent on 03/08/2020

Mona B. · Married on 01/17/2020

DJ USA is perfection

We couldn't have our wedding without DJ Rohit! The entire DJ USA team worked to make our special day easy, professional and perfect. They made the logistics easy and really went above and beyond. Rohit and Rohan were flexible, polite, and super thoughtful. We had a few hiccups along the way and they adjusted perfectly. They even came through when a get together was a little low energy and needed some music to get going. Rohit is officially our family go to DJ! Cannot say enough great things about the team. They helped with the schedule, mixes and killed it at every party! Don't bother looking anywhere else they are worth every penny!

Sent on 01/10/2020

DJUSA's reply:

Thank you for the kind words! Glad you & Neeraj were happy. We are very appreciative to have clients like you in our lives...we will always be here for any future family needs! Cancun, Mexico will never be the same! Amazing party!! Best, DJUSA

Rusafa M. · Married on 10/19/2019

Outstanding

We all know how important it is to have a great DJ at your wedding. They are the heart and lifeline of any party. So you can imagine how thorough my husband and I were when it came to finding the right DJ for our wedding!

Our experience with DJ USA was instantly a match made in heaven. Not only are they extremely professional but they absolutely know what they are doing. They have such a talented team and working with them from beginning to end was seamless.

We were lucky enough to work with Rohit and DJ Arjun and they were outstanding. From every entrance song, exit song, first dance mix, introductions, song transitions, announcements, and dance party song choices, you can't go wrong with DJ USA.

Big thank you to Arjun and the DJ USA team for making my dream wedding come true. It was truly an unforgettable weekend and it wouldn't have been possible without them!

Sent on 11/05/2019

DJUSA's reply:

Thank you for sharing your story! Its truly special when we see our work appreciated back! We ALWAYS strive to make every event a masterpiece and are glad you & Faris speak so highly of us! We wish you both a lifetime of joy & look forward to seeing you on the dance floor! Best -DJUSA
  • Iris

Iris · Married on 09/14/2019

Exceptional Service

Working with DJUSA has always been amazing. As a planner finally having a wedding of my own, they were my first choice. They are so fun to work with while creating a stress free planning process. Having a more traditional and conservative crowd, they had everyone on the dance floor and having a blast from the first song itself. The team is so wonderful especially working with DJ Avinash & MC Max. They understood the crowd and I strongly recommend using them for your next wedding or event.

Sent on 09/17/2019
  • Shannon

Shannon C. · Married on 09/14/2019

Amazing Music & Outstanding Service

We got to work with Avi as our main contact and he was amazing from start to finish. We had a multi-cultural wedding, as I'm Guyanese-American and my now-husband is Italian-American, so the music was really important to us. We stressed that to Avi who reassured us that he had an MC + DJ that would be amazing. Every time we had a question (from speeches to length of first song), Avi responded in 24 hours. When we decided we wanted to add on a photobooth, Avi sent over an updated contact immediately. We also requested a special set-up so that my husband's sister, father and step-father could play a couple's dance song live and they were very accommodating. Everything was seamless and I cannot thank DJUSA and Avi enough!!

For the day of the wedding, we ended up with MC Marco and DJ Uzi and they were fantastic. Our dance floor was constantly packed throughout the wedding and they kept everything moving smoothly from ceremony to cocktail hour to reception. We are still getting compliments, over a month later, about how amazing our MC and DJ duo were.

Thank you so much, to everyone at DJUSA, who made our wedding spectacular. Could not have asked for better!

Sent on 10/19/2019

Sangita S. · Married on 09/01/2019

Kept Everyone on the Dance Floor All Night!

The best Indian Wedding DJ by far. Avi has DJ'ed three of our family's weddings and every single time all of the guests continuously compliment him and ask for his contact info. He is so good at managing large crowds, dealing with last minute changes, and keeping EVERYONE on the dance floor all night. He knows exactly what the crowd wants to hear, and it is so refreshing to have a DJ that actually does what you ask him to do! We recommend him to anyone and everyone. You cannot go wrong hiring him for your big day!

Sent on 09/04/2019

Shyema A. · Married on 08/31/2019

The party won't stop with DJUSA

I was recommended DJUSA when the vendor I was trying to go with first were extremely unresponsive and left me scrambling. That was probably the best decision I could have made for my wedding. They are EXTREMELY professional -- I was never left hanging and they were so thorough with the logistics before my wedding that I didn't have to worry about a thing on the day of. We hired DJ Arjun for our event, and he was INCREDIBLE. He arrived early and was set up and ready to go on time, and played the BEST music throughout the night. The party was so fun, and all the guests were commenting on how good the DJ was. I couldn't have asked for a better team and would recommend them without hesitation. They also did the uplighting for my event which made a huge difference in the hall for the ceremony and the dancing portion of the nights. Overall, extremely happy and worth every penny.

Sent on 09/03/2019

Kevin M. · Married on 08/31/2019

Perfect from Beginning to End

DJUSA truly made our wedding so memorable. Avinash was managing our event and made the process of planning the entertainment at our wedding stress-free.

Two days before the wedding DJ Sharad called me and recommended that I upgrade our TV set up because he believed that our set up was too small for the venue. I was hesitant because of our budget and didn't think it would be that big of a deal to keep our original set up. Eventually, I was convinced to upgrade our TV set up and DJ Sharad worked with us to meet our budget all the while making sure that our guests were able to see the events that were taking place during our reception.

During the reception, Sharad was an exceptional DJ and the best in the business. He kept the dance floor hype for two hours straight. It's such an amazing thing to see your Indians friends, American friends, and all your family (including parents/ aunts & uncles) all dancing to the same song at the same time.

I've always felt that MC Max is one of the best, if not the best MC of DJUSA. He always has the ability to draw the attention even the most reserved of people. I also appreciate his attention to detail. He makes the effort to make sure he says everyones name correctly when announcing names. I know this may seem like a small thing, but Indian names aren't always easy to pronounce (including my dads name).

Before I started the process of wedding planning, I knew from seeing DJ Sharad and MC Max in action before, that I wanted them at our wedding. They did not let me down and I can truly say that they not only made our wedding memorable, but they made the entertainment at our wedding perfect from start to finish.

Sent on 09/19/2019

Shema J. · Married on 08/31/2019

There’s a reason people book DJ USA

There’s a reason people continue to book DJ USA for their wedding receptions time and time again and that’s because their DJs and MCs consistently capture the attention of the audience and know exactly how to keep the party going. You are rest assured your party will be just fine in their hands. And this is exactly what they did for our wedding reception! From the moment my husband and I booked them until the wedding day, their team was super responsive with all our questions and needs. Post wedding, our guests still compliment how timely everything ran and DJ USA played a tremendous role in that. Thanks again DJ USA!

Sent on 12/18/2019

Andrea D. · Married on 08/17/2019

So Professional and Fun

We booked DJ services with DJ USA (DJ Uzi) and a photobooth for our wedding and they were phenomenal. Everyone we worked with - from Avi who corresponded with us and our account, to the talent of DJ Uzi during the wedding, to their follow up after the event - was so helpful and professional. They were reasonably priced, easy to work with, and really kept the fun going all night.

Sent on 08/26/2019

Juzar S. · Married on 07/28/2019

Great music & thorough professionalism

We wanted to hire DJ Arjun for our wedding based on his Instagram. From the moment we reached out to DJUSA events and DJ Arjun, it was smooth sailing there onward. They are professionals from the get go with quick response times, attention to detail, courteousness and flexibility they had it all. The music during the wedding was amazing, was what we wanted and everyone loved it. Would strongly recommend them for any event.

Sent on 08/02/2019
  • Snehal

Snehal M. · Married on 07/28/2019

The best wedding entertainment team!

For our wedding, Music was one of the important aspects for us and DJUSA was the best decision that we made. From our very first meeting with DJUSA, we knew we were in good hands. Arun (DJ Juicy) was very professional but at the same time very personal and worked closely with us to put together the perfect package for us. With so many options and scenarios, we were kind of lost but Arun helped us navigate through the whole thing and made us feel super comfortable. We never really felt like we were working with a vendor, it was like working with a friend/family. DJUSA is a one stop shop! They have EVERYTHING you need for your wedding and all the equipment is top of the line.

Throughout the planning process. Arun and his team worked with us to make sure everything was on track. We had countless questions/request and Rohit did a great job always punctually and throughly addressing them for us. The process was seamless and we had to do very little

On the day of the event, DJ USA absolutely rocked it! They truly took our wedding to the next level. DJ Karan absolutely rocked the baraat and had everyone jumping early in the morning. The wedding was perfect; from the entrance music to the specific relevant songs during different part of the Hindu ceremony. Our parents and families both were very pleased and appreciative of that.

The reception really blew us away. When we walked into the room, we were in awe. The lighting, the sound system and everything was better than we could have envisioned. From the reception entrances to the program, there were ZERO issues. That’s right, NO issues at all. Everything was timed perfectly, everyone’s name was pronounced perfectly, everything worked perfectly. It was amazing how flawless the execution was. When the dance floor opened, that’s when things truly went to the next level. This is truly where you see why Dj Juicy is the best in the business. He had the dance floor packed and everyone had a great time. All of our family and friends still talk about how amazing the music at our reception was.

The true difference maker with DJUSA is definitely the people. everyone we worked with throughout the process (Rohit, Karan, Arjun, Arun) was absolutely amazing; they truly make you feel at ease and make you feel like you are part of the fam! Arun, specifically, has to be one of the nicest people we have met. Our parents still talk about how humble and respectful Arun was through all their interactions. This means the world to us.

We are forever grateful to them for making our wedding such an amazing event. DJUSA is the no-brainer choice for your event entertainment needs. Professionalism, Talent and the Personal touch is what makes them the best.

- Nehal and Snehal

Sent on 08/27/2019
  • Kunal

Kunal · Married on 07/20/2019

3-day wedding

We had DJ Arjun, DJ Rohit and DJ Juicy for our mehndi, Hindu wedding, and civil wedding and reception. We had a mixed wedding with people from all different backgrounds. The team did an amazing job catering to the crowd and playing amazing music as well as wrapping our dance floor, using up lighting and their helping mc our events. Djusa will be our first call for our next event. They know what to play and how to present it. Very well prepared pre-ceremony and extremely easy to work with during.

Sent on 07/23/2019
  • Rishi

Rishi P. · Married on 07/20/2019

Ultimate Entertainment Team

I cannot emphasize how brilliant the DJUSA team was! DJ Rohit and MC Max ensured our special day was truly memorable for me, my wife, family and friends!! They conduct their services professionally and catered to our needs with precision. I would recommend both Rohit and Max to newly engaged couples looking for that magic touch at their wedding. Thank you once again for bringing our day together and rocking out in the sweltering heat!

Sent on 08/01/2019

Mariel · Married on 06/08/2019

Our Wedding

My wife and I had the great pleasure of having DJ Avi DJ our event and having Rohit work with us through the process. Rohit was very kind, responsive and transparent through the process and very communicative which we appreciated. Further, work wit DJ Avi was a true pleasure. He was incredibly kind day of and very much there for anything and everything we desired. Further his mixes and tunes had everyone on the dance floor and no one wanted the party to stop. We appreciate all the hard work and effort and we loved their personal touch. The crowd was always lively and customer service was awesome. Thanks for aiding in making our special day more special and lots of fun!

Sent on 08/04/2019

Aemi P. · Married on 05/26/2019

Memorial Day wedding 2019

We cannot thank your team enough for the amazing time we had this past weekend. Both the DJ’s were amazing in every way and had the dance floor lit the whole time.
    DJ Arjun will be our DJ for all our future events. Our guests truly enjoyed the entertainment and wished the party lasted longer. I highly recommend using them because they cater to your requests and make the process so much easier.
    Thank you for everything you did to help us make our special day so much more special.

Sent on 06/02/2019
  • Bhavna

Bhavna T. · Married on 05/26/2019

DJ USA really is the best in the biz! Highly recommend!

My husband and I know how important music and entertainment is for a big fat Indian wedding and you have to come correct! After we got engaged, my husband knew exactly who he wanted for this - DJ USA! DJ USA was the first vendor we booked. DJ Sharad did an excellent job from start to finish - from planning to execution. Our guests enjoyed the music and stayed on the dance floor all night. On both nights, we extended our bar package and DJ Sharad and his crew kept the party going into the night. He did a fantastic job on getting our guests on the dance floor and keeping them there. We highly recommend DJ USA for your entertainment needs.

Sent on 07/06/2019
  • Michelle

Michelle · Married on 05/25/2019

The best of the best!

When planning our wedding, my now-husband and I both knew how important the music and entertainment was to us. Because of this, we knew who to reach out to - DJUSA. We specifically had DJ Juicy and MC Gino, and maaan did they kill it! All of our guests raved about both of them. Even all the uncles aunties loved them! Every single person was entertained and was on the dance floor. Avi was our contact person and he was wonderful to work with, even with our last minute changes. I could not recommend DJUSA enough - book them now!!

Sent on 06/06/2019