Cassi Claire Photography

Bridgewater, NJ View map
$8,500 Most Popular Price

$8,500 Most Popular Price

Hello, my name is Cassi Claire! While I’m super passionate about photography, I’m mostly passionate about people. I love offering a very personal wedding experience. I treasure quality over quantity for each of my couples, so I accept a limited number of commissions each year. At our first meeting, I'll walk you through my photography process and collections. Your wedding experience will always include at least 8 hours of coverage, two photographers, and the high-resolution images to share with all of your family and friends.

I photograph an average of only 15 weddings per year so I can give all my couples lots of love and attention! I live in Bridgewater, NJ with my red-bearded husband and our two kitties.

While I primarily serve the tri-state northeast, I’m happy to travel anywhere for your big day! Contact me to learn more!

WEBSITE: www.cassiclaire.com

INSTAGRAM: www.instagram.com/cassiclaire

FACEBOOK: www.facebook.com/cassiclaire

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

6,500.00

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$8,500

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Engagement Shoot
Albums
Flush Mount

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
Second Shooter
Slideshow

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Flush Mount
Matted Prints
Prints

• Rachel
    Rachel Married on 09/06/2021

Cassi Claire is Simply the Best!

I have worked as a wedding planner in NYC for 7 years, so needless to say I have met and worked with a LOT of photographers. I knew I had to have Cassi photograph my wedding long before I was even engaged!! Her photos speak for themselves – they are romantic, airy and timeless, and she has the BEST eye for detail and all of the little moments that make a wedding so special. But choosing a wedding photographer is so much more than just the final product – you'll spend more time with your photographer than with your fiancé on your wedding day, so you better hire someone you LOVE! Let me tell you, Cassi is the exact energy you need when you're getting married. She is bubbly, endlessly positive, handles all kinds of stressful and uncertain situations with ease, and makes it all look fun!! Her husband Chris is also phenomenal, and they are a great team. Cassi is SO organized and prepared – her timelines and photo checklists are second-to-none, and she knows how to make it all happen, and go with the flow if need be. Our engagement session gave my husband and me a chance to hang out with Cassi and Chris and get comfortable in front of the camera, so by the time our wedding rolled around we all felt like old friends! Our family and bridal party adoooored them – my bridesmaids couldn't stop saying how much they loved Cassi and needed her energy and positivity cheering them on daily. Cassi also pulled off a GORGEOUS sneak preview of our photos within a day of the wedding, not to mention some fun behind-the-scenes content on our wedding day. It was so incredible to have those memories right away! And, when our full gallery came through (exactly on time, waiting in my inbox when I woke up!) we were BLOWN AWAY. Every photo captured the raw joy, emotion and love of our wedding weekend. I literally spent 4 hours coming through every single picture, and go back daily to look again. Honestly, if you've read this far and still need convincing... this is your sign. HIRE CASSI CLAIRE!!
  • Katie
    Katie O. Married on 05/08/2021

Stop your search now. You just found the perfect wedding photographer.

Stop your search now. You just found the perfect wedding photographer.
    Cassi and Chris are simply exquisite and are the single best decision we made about our entire wedding day. From the moment we met Cassi at Panera Bread two years before our wedding, she was so friendly and welcoming we felt like we knew her for years. She stayed in touch with us throughout those 2 years and while we had already done an engagement shoot before we found her, we participated in the most fun, beautiful styled editorial shoot for her halfway through our engagement. Those photos ended up blowing our previous engagement shoot pictures out of the park and there was no question our wedding photos would come out amazing. Two years later: enter Covid and our wedding plans unfortunately collapsing. Cassi was so accommodating despite us changing our plans around literally 20 times. We finally decided to stick with our original wedding day at a totally new location (and new state!) after already canceling it and Cassi had understandably already made alternate vacation plans by that time. They are so dedicated to their work, they put off their vacation plan, came and shot our wedding, and then drove off to their vacation late that night. She is truly one of a kind. Our wedding pictures are stunning. We had the most fun day ever with her. While our wedding was very different than we originally planned, she made the day feel so much more relaxed and like it was the perfect wedding we had imagined all along. She takes total control and keeps the chaotic day running so smoothly. If you want a wedding photographer who feels like family and truly makes you feel so comfortable and natural while having your photos taken, book Cassi and don’t look back. We will cherish these unbelievably beautiful photos forever.
  • Michelle
    Michelle Married on 06/22/2019

Best decision we made

Hiring Cassi was hands down one of the best decisions that we made for our wedding! Between her being incredibly talented at what she does and having the sweetest and most upbeat personality, she is the perfect photographer. Throughout the whole wedding planning process, Cassi replied to every email with very thoughtful and helpful answers. She made us feel more like a friend than a client and we could tell that she genuinely cares about her couples. We had so much fun with Cassi and Chris and our photos are a dream come true that we will treasure for the rest of our lives. We highly highly recommend hiring Cassi for your special day!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

Leanne Weiss - Wedding Vocalist Leanne Weiss - Wedding Vocalist Wedding Musicians

Cassi Claire is an amazing photographer! She is an absolute joy to work with. She has photographed me twice for musical headshots. I've known her since childhood, and she is the sweetest woman you'll ever meet!

Diamond Ideals Diamond Ideals Wedding Jewelers

Cassi is an incredible photographer. We met through one of our mutual clients. Her photography is creative and personal and her customer care is second to none. It is rare to find a combination of talent and professionalism, but this is what Cassi provides and what we find counts most in business.

Bridgewater, 08807
Location of (Cassi Claire Photography)

Cassi Claire Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Cassi Claire Photography include in the starting price?

Cassi Claire Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Cassi Claire Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Cassi Claire Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Albums
  • Flush Mount

What photography styles does Cassi Claire Photography offer?

Cassi Claire Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Cassi Claire Photography offer?

Cassi Claire Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Destination / Travel
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Liability Insurance
  • Multi. Locations
  • Second Shooter
  • Slideshow

What photography materials does Cassi Claire Photography offer for wedding events?

Cassi Claire Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Flush Mount
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints

What percentage of users recommend Cassi Claire Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Cassi Claire Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Central Jersey for your wedding