Bridgewater, NJ 08807 Map · Phone number

About Cassi Claire Photography

Hello, my name is Cassi Claire! While I’m super passionate about photography, I’m mostly passionate about people. I love offering a very personal wedding experience. I treasure quality over quantity for each of my couples, so I accept a limited number of commissions each year. At our first meeting, I'll walk you through my photography process and collections. Your wedding experience will always include at least 8 hours of coverage, two photographers, and the high-resolution images to share with all of your family and friends.

I photograph an average of only 15 weddings per year so I can give all my couples lots of love and attention! I live in Bridgewater, NJ with my red-bearded husband and our two kitties.

While I primarily serve the tri-state northeast, I’m happy to travel anywhere for your big day! Contact me to learn more!

WEBSITE: www.cassiclaire.com

Cassi Claire Photography 5
  • Michelle

Michelle · Married on 06/22/2019

Best decision we made

Hiring Cassi was hands down one of the best decisions that we made for our wedding! Between her being incredibly talented at what she does and having the sweetest and most upbeat personality, she is the perfect photographer. Throughout the whole wedding planning process, Cassi replied to every email with very thoughtful and helpful answers. She made us feel more like a friend than a client and we could tell that she genuinely cares about her couples. We had so much fun with Cassi and Chris and our photos are a dream come true that we will treasure for the rest of our lives. We highly highly recommend hiring Cassi for your special day!

Sent on 07/07/2019
  • Jaclyn

Jaclyn Spector · Married on 06/14/2019

Truly an amazing duo!

Eric and I cannot thank Cassi and Chris ENOUGH for how amazing they were as wedding photographers!!! From the months leading up to the wedding at the Ryland Inn they were attentive, organized, personal and made us feel like we were the most important couple in the world. Their positive energy and advice was exactly what we needed during this exciting period in our lives. They both captured every detail of the day so beautifully and we are beyond grateful for this partnership. Thank you again for all you did to make the day so wonderful. We cannot WAIT to see all of the photos! We would recommend Cassi and her team any day, they were the absolute BEST!!

Sent on 06/16/2019
    Cassi Claire Photography 6
    Cassi Claire Photography 7

Christine · Married on 05/18/2019

Perfect experience with Cassi & Co!

Keri and Yumi photographed our wedding and we couldn't be happier! Cassi coordinated everything, making sure she collected the info she needed to create a detailed and precise timeline, while always being extremely available and responsive to any questions we had along the way. When the wedding day arrived, Keri and Yumi were AMAZING. They were both so nice and made everyone feel so comfortable. They listened to our input, while giving great suggestions for photos and keeping our crazy wedding party in line! The photos turned out perfect - we got a full album with more photos than we even know what to do with - each perfectly capturing our day. Couldn't recommend more!

Sent on 07/09/2019

Cassi Claire Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 6,500.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 8,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow

• Leanne Weiss - Wedding Vocalist
    Leanne Weiss - Wedding Vocalist Wedding Musicians

Cassi Claire is an amazing photographer! She is an absolute joy to work with. She has photographed me twice for musical headshots. I've known her since childhood, and she is the sweetest woman you'll ever meet!

• Diamond Ideals
    Diamond Ideals Wedding Jewelers

Cassi is an incredible photographer. We met through one of our mutual clients. Her photography is creative and personal and her customer care is second to none. It is rare to find a combination of talent and professionalism, but this is what Cassi provides and what we find counts most in business.

• Bridgewater, 08807 See on map