Cassi Claire Photography

Bridgewater, NJ 08807 Map · Phone number

About Cassi Claire Photography

Hello, my name is Cassi Claire! While I’m super passionate about photography, I’m mostly passionate about people. I love offering a very personal wedding experience. I treasure quality over quantity for each of my couples, so I accept a limited number of commissions each year. At our first meeting, I'll walk you through my photography process and collections. Your wedding experience will always include at least 8 hours of coverage, two photographers, and the high-resolution images to share with all of your family and friends.

I photograph an average of only 15 weddings per year so I can give all my couples lots of love and attention! I live in Bridgewater, NJ with my red-bearded husband and our two kitties.

While I primarily serve the tri-state northeast, I’m happy to travel anywhere for your big day! Contact me to learn more!

WEBSITE: www.cassiclaire.com

Cassi Claire Photography 2
Cassi Claire Photography 3

cindy xu · Married on 03/02/2019

Best Photographer Ever

Cassi was probably our favorite vendor for our wedding. We first met Cassi and her husband Chris at our engagement shoot, and it was such an enjoyable experience. Cassi and Chris are an A+ team, and they made us feel so comfortable throughout the whole process, both during our engagement shoot and during the actual wedding weekend.

Cassi's work obviously speaks for itself, and we really gravitated to her particular photography style, which is very bright and warm. Cassi's editing speed is also legendary, and she never skimps on quality. Both times after our engagement shoot and wedding, we were surprised by how quickly she turned everything around. Cassi even put together a wedding preview the day after our wedding, which was such a happy surprise and allowed us to relive the wedding immediately. All in all, we cannot recommend Cassi enough - she's really worth every penny and more!

Sent on 04/12/2019

K · Married on 06/30/2018

Amazing doesn’t even begin to describe Cassi! Our wedding photos are a dream come true and couldn’t have picked anyone better. Cassi and Chris have become more than just Kate and my wedding photographers, but have become family. Their ability to capture our special day is not only due to their great abilities but also their love for each one of their couples. From spending the whole engagement photo weekend together, to Cassi and Chris being guests at our rehearsal dinner and morning after brunch we became lifelong friends! Kate and I can’t thank them enough for making our day something we can treasure forever!

Sent on 08/12/2018

Melanie · Married on 10/07/2017

As soon as we skyped with Cassi Claire, we knew that she was meant to be our photographer. I felt so comfortable talking to her and immediately wanted to be her best friend (this may sound creepy, but it's not once you speak to her). We wanted a photographer that we could feel comfortable with, and we ended up getting a photographer that not only made ME feel comfortable but made ALL of our bridesmaids and groomsmen feel comfortable (and some of them hate getting their photo taken)! A couple of my bridesmaids have already said that when they get engaged, they will book her immediately. Cassi & Chris went above and beyond our expectations for our engagement photos by staging us in all of our favorite beach spots. We felt so comfortable with Cassi & Chris that we had them stay at our beach house for our engagement shoot. We are obsessed with all of our engagement photos and wedding photos, and now we have massive canvases covering our entire home because we can't stop looking at them. Not only is she a fantastic photographer, but I loved how she artistically displayed our details for our photos. Any of our wedding planning worries immediately disappeared as soon as Cassi walked us through a perfect wedding timeline that fit in all of the pictures that we wanted. Thanks to Cassi's organization skills and attention to detail, our wedding day went flawlessly. For example, Cassi noticed weeks before our date that I had accidentally left one of our nephews out from our family photo list. My family and friends couldn't believe that Cassi & Chris had everyone's names AND nicknames down. They are incredible!

Sent on 01/03/2018

Cassi Claire Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 6,500.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 8,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow

• Leanne Weiss - Wedding Vocalist
    Leanne Weiss - Wedding Vocalist Wedding Musicians

Cassi Claire is an amazing photographer! She is an absolute joy to work with. She has photographed me twice for musical headshots. I've known her since childhood, and she is the sweetest woman you'll ever meet!

• Diamond Ideals
    Diamond Ideals Wedding Jewelers

Cassi is an incredible photographer. We met through one of our mutual clients. Her photography is creative and personal and her customer care is second to none. It is rare to find a combination of talent and professionalism, but this is what Cassi provides and what we find counts most in business.

• Bridgewater, 08807 See on map