Simon Ardem

38 West 48th Street, Suite 400, New York, NY 10036 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Deals 1

About Simon Ardem

Simon Ardem is a wedding jewelry boutique located in New York City. Cynthia and Ardem Aslanian are truly passionate about design and will strive to create one-of-a-kind pieces for every client. They are committed to the deliverance of unparalleled service, utilizing their natural flair for detail to design exquisite pieces. Simon Ardem will make it a priority to get to know you on a personal level, developing a genuine understanding of your individual style and tastes.

Experience

Cynthia and Ardem are genuinely fascinated by the arts, building an extensive knowledge of the design industry while expanding their craftsmanship skills. With more than 28 years of experience, Cynthia and Ardem have acquired prestigious credentials such as the GIA Gemologist and the Rough Diamond Analyst certifications. They will focus on the finer details of each jewelry piece, drawing inspiration from elements of nature and their travel experiences.

Simon Ardem provides a wide spectrum of jewelry pieces for clients including custom engagement rings, designer wedding bands, and loose diamonds. Cynthia and Ardem will aim to provide clients with seamless service, allowing them to avail of ring sizing, jewel cleaning, and stone upgrades. They will go the extra mile to exceed your expectations, using their technical expertise to bring your dream vision to life.

photo jul 24 3 46 56 pm 51 1888423 1570131662

4 Reviews for Simon Ardem

1 User photo

Nicholas Shailas · Married on 02/11/2016

Excellent Experience with Simon Ardem

I visited Ardem at his office as I was in the market for an engagement ring. Prior to meeting with him, I was searching for a jeweler for over a year but did not feel comfortable with any of them. I was recommended by a friend to reach out to Ardem. I couldn't have been happier with my decision. Ardem is not only very knowledgeable with all things jewelry and jewelry design, but he is open and honest with thoughts and opinions he shares. He genuinely wanted to learn about our relationship, from how we met to what makes us the couple we are. He helped guide me to the perfect diamond I was looking for. I already had a custom setting design in mind and I detailed it out with Ardem. He loved it and gave me his thoughts and minor alterations which I accepted and appreciated. The engagement ring came out spectacular. I did not have one single complaint or regret. My wife loves it and continuously receives compliments on how bright the stone is and how clean of a setting design. Ardem has since designed our wedding bands as well as beautiful bracelets we gave as gifts to the bridesmaids.

Sent on 11/19/2019

Mel Toufey · Married on

Great team to work with. Had a very good experience

I have been getting my Jewelry from Simon Ardem for at least 20 years. I have always been very pleased with the quality of diamonds, workmanship, design and service. Highly recommend them to everyone. They are great for special occasion and really just any Occasion.

Sent on 10/24/2019

Simon Ardem FAQ

• Which of the following services do you offer?
    Appraisal
    Cleaning
    Diamond Certification
    Ring Sizing
    Shipping
    Stone Upgrades
  • What kind of jewelry do you offer?
    Custom Engagement Rings
    Custom Wedding Bands
    Designer Engagement Rings
    Designer Wedding Bands
    Fair Trade
    Handcrafted
    Loose Diamonds
    Ring Setting
  • What is your average turnaround time for an engagement ring?
    1-2 weeks

10% discount for WeddingWire couples

• 38 West 48th Street, Suite 400 New York, NY, 10036 See on map
    646-681-4465 (Phone number)
    9am-7pm
    Location of (Simon Ardem)